Go Back   Planet MADtv > Sketch Comedy > General Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12/25/2003, 5:39 PM
Can't You Read the Signs?

Default Uh-oh.. Cast Interim Report Card

OK, it's been almost half a season, and we're in a break right now.

Writing - Has been very inconsistant. Sometimes it's really bad (i.e. the Snuggles sketch but thankfully Stephnie Weir made it awesome), way too random (Lillian Verner catalogue sketch), and really original (love therapy sketch w/ Don Cheadle). I think if they focused on more one-off sketches, it should get better. But yeah, I have to admit the writing overall has been disappointing this season.
Grade: C+

Recurring Characters - Have been good, no complaints so far, although Dot's first sketch in the season premiere was again a too-random-for-its-own-good one. Nothing else negative comes to mind, really. Oh yes, this new Sean character -- I've got a bad feeling on that one. As for the 7 AM Condo Report, I was afraid they'd overkill it, but I think that it will be ok. With more recent segments like Sorority Row, Glamazon Huntresses, etc. seemingly gone now, they need to start coming up w/ new characters and stuff like they did in season seven.
Grade: B

Now for the cast...

Ike Barinholtz - I initially didn't like this guy, and he reminded me way too much of Will Sasso a la seasons six and seven when it came to overacting and screaming. I had bad feelings about this one when I heard he was hired, and felt they might've only done it because they felt obligated to since they hired his (stronger) comedic partner. Fortunately, he has proven his own and has quite surprised me this season. Nothing really bad comes to mind, although maybe a steady impression or recurring character would help. If this keeps up, Ike should be a strong cast member.
Grade: A-
How to Make It Higher: Develop a steady recurring character and impression.

Frank Caliendo - Frank is awesome. He's exceptionally versatile, and PERFECT for a variety sketch show like "MADtv". He's easily one of the most diverse people ever to be on the show, which is really saying a lot. Unfortunately, I think his attendance is lower than ever, and it's really a shame because this guy is amazing.
Grade: B+
How to Make It Higher: Show up more often. Poor attendance always hurts overall performance!

Mo Collins - After six seasons, this woman is still incredibly fresh and funny. Her only offseason IMO has been season six, where she seemed too detached and uninterested (but in such a bad season, who could blame her?) She even really brightened a relatively blah season like season seven. She never really disappoints. If the rumors are true that she is now gone, the show will have to look extremely hard for a suitable replacement.
Grade: A+
How to Make It Higher: Nothing. She's as good as it gets. Please don't leave now!

Bobby Lee - The most ripped-off cast member on the show, he does the best job he can with the cheap roles he's given, and he always makes me laugh in the process. The Connie Chung impression is a little overused, but I think when still used in the talkshow format, she's still hilarious. He may almost always play babies and women, but at least he does a hella good job doing it.
How to Make It Higher: Really, this is up to the show: give him more spotlight and more freedom.

Michael McDonald - After a disappointing season seven and a good-but-not-great season eight, Michael has gotten back on his feet. He's managed to try new things despite being on the show for a long time now, and for the most part has succeeded. He's one of the best cast members right now. I don't like the new Sean character, but I think Patrick is hilarious!
How to Make it Higher: Abandon Rusty, DPTTM, and Sean.

Josh Meyers - One of the best cast members on the show last season, I still like him a lot but something seems a little off. I'm not exactly sure what, but I think one of the things is that he uses his hands too much in his acting (i.e. the Dr. Kylie sketch, the kissing sketch when he's hesitating, etc. etc.) But still, I think he's doing a great job.
How to Make it Higher: Keep your hands to yourself! Also, try to avoid tough-guy characters. Sorry, but it's just not your forte.

Ron Pederson - One of the more diverse cast members, Ron is doing a good job, although not getting as many roles as he could. Occasionally, his accent or the tone of his voice (not sure which) is too piercing and gets kinda annoying. But otherwise, I can't complain about him.
How to Make It Higher: Try to put less emphasis on the voice, or something. lol

Aries Spears - His earlier season eight work sucked, and the majority of the reason is because he wasn't on that much and when he was, it was via a lame impression. Thankfully, he has distanced himself away from that, and has also gotten back on track. Although at some points last season, I felt he needed to hit the road, I'd be sad if he left. It seems the show took our advice and hired an additional black male so that Aries didn't have to carry the full load, and now he can focus on his strengths.
How to Make It Higher: Put a little more enthusiasm in some of your rules. This isn't a really bad recurring problem, but now and then he seems to do stuff only half-heartedly and it's sorta obvious when he does.

Paul Vogt - I still feel he's a somewhat unnecessary addition to the cast, but he's ok. I still think he's lousy at roles where he's the sarcastic/angry or the really bubbly guy, and in some ways is a lot like Will Sasso. But, he's doing better than he did in his awful first episode, and if he avoids the roles I mentioned above, I think he'll do better. His Michael Moore impression is great! But I feel he's the weakest cast member.
How to Make it Higher: See above.

Stephnie Weir - The queen of season eight has been given a smaller amount of room. Probably because they've been having a lot of Mo lately, and they now have four female featured players. She's still awesome and unique, and IMO should be the head writer of the show. Her recurring characters, besides Dot, are a little underused, and maybe using them once or twice more in the season might help the show. She's just as good as ever, and can turn sh!t into gold (i.e. the Snuggles sketch), but I think the overcrowding of the cast has given her less spotlight than she really deserves.
How to Make It Higher: Appear more.

FEATURED PLAYERS

Daniele Gaither - She's got a lot of comedic potential, but unfortunately her voice is sort of one-dimensional when it comes to playing ghetto characters (which seems to be her most common role), and it hurts. Debra Wilson was very versatile, and Daniele isn't as much but that doesn't mean she can't be just as funny. I feel she's another Stephnie Weir, and if she improves despite her limited range, she could become the best cast member on the show at some point.
How to Make It Higher: See the last line.

Nicole Parker - She's surprised me in her comedic range, playing women from Britney Spears to Ellen DeGeneres (one of the best new impressions, btw). The only negative thing I can say about her is the same thing as I did for Ron Pederson - and I believe they're both Canadian, and have some kind of strange accent a bit. But still, she has shown promise and I think will help out the show a lot.
How to Make It Higher: I'm not sure. Stay consistant, and I think it'll get higer just from that.

Melissa Paul - It's impossible to say, for her. She DOES look a little worn, as some people have noticed, but I can't count that against her. She'll have to REALLY impress me in order to replace Gillian or Mo, if that's why they hired her. But as for how she's been doing, it's not fair to say. Although I loved her Renee Zellwegger impression (YES, that was her!)
Grade: N/A

Jordan Peele - I feel he's gotten an unfair bad rap, and I like him a lot so far. He's done good in his roles, and actually does an accurate Ja Rule impression. With Aries Spears to share the black male roles, I think they'll both be able to play out their strengths and cover the others' weaknesses.
How to Make It Higher: Try more likeable roles.. lol.

Gillian Vigman - She reminds me of Jill, who reminded me of a younger Alex. Unfortunately, it looks like the show may have already ditched her (they always get rid of them way too early). They made a horrible mistake by firing Jill (over something stupid anyway), and I'd be really disappointed if they repeated the same mistake. Hopefully, she'll be here to stay.
Grade: A
How to Make It Better: Appear more often.

Old 12/25/2003, 6:27 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

LOL, that took a while to read! I agree with most of it though, you made good points Ian.

I have to mention though, that lately Daniele has been given parts that she doesn't HAVE to use the annoying ghetto voice. She has to do what the producers give her, and if its a ghetto role, so be it. But she has proved that she can play the straight woman roles too. Give her some time, I think she's doing pretty good.

Remember, most people (including me), found Stephnie's voice annoying when she first came on the show, but all is well now because everyone got used to it and she's great.

Old 12/25/2003, 7:27 PM
Right-wing rocker

Writing - I'm actually impressed by the writing so far this season. It seems as though there've been more parodies lately (The Lillian Verner Game Show), and more one-off sketches, which I've missed immensely. I've also been happy the way they haven't been overusing a lot of the too-often-recurring characters. Hopefully this will keep up.

Recurring Characters - With the addition of Seven A.M. Condo Report, who can complain? These sketches are some of the best to have come along in years. It kind of reminds me of Cabana Chat in a weird way. Also, as I stated above, a lot of the overused recurring characters haven't been seen as much as I thought this season. This is a plus.

Grade: B +

Ike Barinholtz - I didn't like him too much at first, like a lot of other people here. He seemed too focused on more SNLish type humor. However, when placed in sketches that he and Josh didn't write, he does extremely well. He can play many different types of roles, and he's really growing on me. Hopefully, this will continue.

What to work on: Lose the immature frat-boy humor. He's capable of so much more.

Frank Caliendo - They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, and this has certainly been true with Frank. They need to use more of him. He's got great impressions, and can also do well in one-off sketches. I know he's busy, but MADtv needs to bring him back soon!

What to work on: Come back! Please?

Mo Collins - Man, am I going to miss Mo! As one of the strongest female cast members in MADtv history, she will be extremely hard to replace. I have no complaints about her. Except that I will miss her! =(

What to work on: STAY!

Bobby Lee - Too much Connie Chung, even though it's a great impression. But for Christ's sake, he is so under used! He can play more than babies, women, and picked-on bitches. This is not Bobby's fault, but the producers'. Use this guy! He's great. He does very well for what little airtime he gets.

What to work on: Again not Bobby's fault; he needs more airtime.

Michael McDonald - One great thing about Michael's fifth season; no sign of Rusty yet! Hopefully, he's retired this character. For once, Michael isn't the most over used male cast member this season. He's doing a good job, and I LOVE Patrick! This new character needs to stay. Sean's good, but hopefully they don't turn him into another Stuart and use him every week. He's a good character for a once in a blue moon appearance.

What to work on: More Patrick. Try losing the other recurring characters, or at least use them less.

Josh Meyers - Initially, I wasn't impressed with him when he started on the show as a featured player last season. I like him a lot more now. He's shown that he can do well in one-off sketches, which is awesome since we need more of those. And he's the new Spishak spokesman! He's perfect for that role. My only complaint is that he and Ike need to quit writing those sketches that will appeal only to immature frat-boys.

What to work on: No more immature frat-boy sketches, and he's over used.

Ron Pederson - Ron is like a finely tuned hooker; he gets better with more experience. He has not worn out his welcome yet, and IMO he's one of the best cast members of all time. He's so versatile, playing gays with optimum flamboyance, to psychopaths holding up a post office. He's a bit like Mary Scheer in that he's used to play old people a lot. But he does it all with great humor and talent.

What to work on: Nothing so far.

Aries Spears - To be blunt, I'm tired of Aries Spears. The addition of Jordan Peele has made it even clearer than Aries needs to exit, stage left after this season. All he's used for anymore is his impressions, which are not strong. The only time I've laughed at him this season is when he's playing that old man in Seven A.M. Condo Report. Shaq and the Super Lakers isn't bad either. But Aries has simply worn out his welcome for me.

Grade: D

What to work on: Realized that he's peaked, and either try to rekindle some of his work in one-off sketches, or pack it up. Also, he needs to lose his "street" attitude. It makes me embarrassed for him.

Paul Vogt - Not bad, but I feel like we really haven't seen much of what he's strong in. He's good for one-off sketches, when they use him (I loved him in the Lillian Verner Game Show sketch). Sometimes though, I feel like he's a bit unnecessary. But he's not bad.

What to work on: Develop a recurring character and more impressions.

Stephnie Weir - I still love Stephnie. We haven't seen too much of Dot, but I can't complain because I like one-off sketches best. Still, Dot's pretty underused. We could see more of Mrs. Campbell, Dr. Kylie, and Dorothy Linear (sp?) too. I love her in Seven A.M. Condo report, too. She's strong in all aspects. But like Ian, I've been missing her lately.

What to work on: Appear more.

FEATURED PLAYERS

Daniele Gaither - She's a good replacement for Debra. I also like how much she's been used. She's great in one-off sketches, and she plays old ladies very well too. The only complaint I have is that some of her impressions DO tend to sound too much like her. She really gets into her roles, however, which helps a lot.

What to work on: Try a recurring character, with less emphasis on impressions.

Nicole Parker - I was very impressed with Nicole's Britney Spears impression, and how well she worked along side Mo. What solidified my liking for her was her Ellen DeGeneres impression. That was great! She sounded just like her, and she had the mannerisms down and everything. My only complaint is that she obviously needs to be used more than she is.

What to work on: It's not Nicole's fault; she needs to be used more.

Melissa Paul - I've not seen enough of her to judge yet. But her Renee Zellweger was funny!

What to work on: N/A

Jordan Peele - I really like him so far. He does a great Ja Rule, and he's shown to be good in one-off sketches too. I'm glad they have gotten a new black male cast member. Not only do they need more than one, but Aries has really been working my nerves this season, and Jordan shows a lot of promise.

What to work on: Can't think of anything at the moment.

Gillian Vigman - I like what I've seen of her, but where the hell did she go? I liked her working alongside Stephnie in the Mrs. Campbell sketch. I think we need to see more of her before we can really judge.

What to work on: N/A

Chris - Hey mama! ; )
Old 12/25/2003, 7:37 PM
It SaYz NiPpLe HoUnD!

Quote:
Originally posted by Bryansgirl
[B]

Michael McDonald - One great thing about Michael's fifth season; no sign of Rusty yet! Hopefully, he's retired this character. For once, Michael isn't the most over used male cast member this season. He's doing a good job, and I LOVE Patrick! This new character needs to stay. Sean's good, but hopefully they don't turn him into another Stuart and use him every week. He's a good character for a once in a blue moon appearance.

What to work on: More Patrick. Try losing the other recurring characters, or at least use them less.

[
Why did you give Michael a B? I think he deserves more than that cuz he's the one keeping the show alive. He's one of the best cast members and without him IMO the show would definitely fall apart

Old 12/25/2003, 7:38 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
I have to mention though, that lately Daniele has been given parts that she doesn't HAVE to use the annoying ghetto voice. She has to do what the producers give her, and if its a ghetto role, so be it. But she has proved that she can play the straight woman roles too. Give her some time, I think she's doing pretty good.

Remember, most people (including me), found Stephnie's voice annoying when she first came on the show, but all is well now because everyone got used to it and she's great.
Actually, I guess I'm one of the few people who has never disliked Stephnie Weir. I thought that she had potential from the very beginning and look where she is now. Daniele just has no variety. That's my big problem with her. She can only do a few types of role: ghetto rapper celebrity, straight woman and old person. I just don't get any sort of difference between her characters or anything. That is something that she can help. Part of it is probably because she is so new, maybe with some time she will improve. I guess when you compare her to Debra who had 8 years on the show and was amazing, she looks bad but maybe once she finds her own style and establishes herself on the show a little bit she'll be better off.

As for the cast as a whole, I don't really feel like breaking it down. I will at the end of the season. Right now, a lot of them would have fairly low grades. Maybe with some time some of the featured players will show what they can do. I'll evaluate everyone at the end of season 9.

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson
Old 12/25/2003, 8:15 PM

Damn.. Josh must be the most improved player, Erin! I remember last season you gave him an F and said "Oh geez, he's awful. Easily the worst cast member ever."

I could ALWAYS tell that Stephnie had potential.. especially w/ the brilliant first Mrs. Campbell sketch.

But her voice just got SO out of hand. She couldn't even do decent impressions.. automatically, her Dido one comes to mind.

And as for Daniele.. I guess we have to keep in mind that she's brand new, and has TONS of weight to carry on her shoulders. Debra had eight years to perfect it.

We also have to keep in mind that Debra really didn't start to shine brightly until season four. Not that her first three seasons were bad, not at all - in fact, when she was given decent roles, she was great. But those first three seasons.. she was just kinda.. there.
Old 12/25/2003, 8:38 PM
Right-wing rocker

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeMcDonaldGrl

Why did you give Michael a B? I think he deserves more than that cuz he's the one keeping the show alive. He's one of the best cast members and without him IMO the show would definitely fall apart
That's what I felt he deserved. He's great, don't get me wrong, but there's cast members that are doing a lot better right now. Just a difference of opinion. Sorry.

Chris - Hey mama! ; )
Old 12/25/2003, 8:39 PM
Right-wing rocker

Quote:
Originally posted by koolboee cdmo87
Damn.. Josh must be the most improved player, Erin! I remember last season you gave him an F and said "Oh geez, he's awful. Easily the worst cast member ever."
You're right. To me, he is most improved. I couldn't stand him at first. Now I think he's really good. =)

Chris - Hey mama! ; )
Old 12/25/2003, 9:00 PM
0ld sk00l

OMG It wasnt Melissa who did the Renee Zellwegger impression!

My Fanfics
Old 12/25/2003, 9:48 PM
Hardcore Fan

Writing. I think that the writing is doing well, not great, not terrible. But, all in all decent.

Recurring Sketches: I know that every one is gonna disagre, but I'd like to see more recurring charectors! Well, new ones at least. I liked seeing dot- but I am afraid to have to sit thru any more rusty. But, I think that there have been some scene that defintely have potential for recurring charcters. Specifically, Saffron Johnson, and Gheert.
Grade: B +

Cast members

Ike Barinholtz: I was surprised to see how well every one graded him I think that he needs to learn to work better with the rest of the cast. He seems way too into himself, don't get me wrong, there's nothing with confidence, but constant arrogance is ennoying. He's got a few decent impressions, but he doesn't seem to really put any work into them. He kinda just acts like he shows up and that's it. I'm gonna miss the Dysfunctional family Sketches, he was pretty good in those and I do like the on the red carpet things-It would have been great to see him doing one with Mo! But He still needs alot of work.
Grade: B-
How to improve: Mature!!!!

Frank Caliendo: I think that It's unfair of me to judge him on such little activity. His impressions and voices are amazing and hilarious, but he hasn't been on, and I wonder if he's going to leave at the end of the season.
Grade: A+ (Judging on what I've seen)
How To improve: The only way to improve is to be seen!

Mo Collins: Possibly one of the most talented female performers on earth! She has a style all her own and no one stops her! She's an inspiration to everyone considering a carreer in the field, and her vibrance and light definitely shine thru on camera.
Grade: A++++ (As it will and has always been!)
How to Improve: Stay, Mo! Just for a few more (hundred ) years!

Bobby Lee: As always, he's been given a hard blow by producers and writers. He's hilarious and I think much underused, but he has done some good work this season, and I hope that there is more to come.
How to improve: More time on the show would help, also, maybe creating a recurring charector that wasn't a woman. He does connie chung beautifully, but showing some range would help alot.

Michael McDonald: I want to give him an "A" just because he's not on as much anymore. He's done some good, Not doing Rusty has definitely helped him. Stuart has been on sparignly, which is a nice change of pace, and that helps him, too. Tikvah has been particularly funny this season. I don't like Sean, he reminds me too much of a certain student that Michael taught, and there just sems to be something fishy about him.
How to Improve- How about.. Leaving. He's not gonna be all that much fun without mo, anyways!

Josh Meyers: Adorable, sweet, cute Whatever. He's got an interesting style, and definitely blends well with the rest of the cast. At first, I was uneasy about his new Spishak Spokes person, I was too inlove with Bryan's Spokesperson! But I think that he's done really well, I love "That's the Spirit!" Placed in all the wrong places. It seems to me that gheert must be partially based on his time in Amsterdam and His old girlfriend, and I would love to see this become a recurring charector! I like him in the immature frat boy roles, I think he pulls it off really well.
How To improve: I dunno, I like him the way he is. I don't think that he's over used, He's not as bad as Michael has been.

Ron Pederson: His charectors are ok, he plays an old man well, And a teenager well. Alot of people think that he's really cute, and he uses that alot, but he doesn't appeal to me. IMO he's not as cute as he thinks he is.
Grade: B-
How to improve: Moving back to canada would be a good start.

Aries Spears: I love his impressions, his cosby will never get old. He did well in the On the Red Carpet scenes.

Paul Vogt: He's hilarious. That Paul and Mo at the Emmys was great!

Stephnie Weir: Always hilarious. She's funny, I loved seeing the werewolf sketch again.
How to Improve: I'm tired of the old ladies, and Dorothy Lanier gets old quickly. Some more Dr. Kylie would be refreshing.

Featured Players

Danielle Gaither: I think alot of people already know that I don't fancy Danielle. She has no range, and even less talent. When we start seeing charectors of hers, I think this will become more evident. She's gotten this far only because of her luck and contacts, and I'll be sad to see her next season, but I have no doubt that she'll be back.
Grade: D+
How to Improve: Show more range, alot more.

Nichole Parker: She seems sweet. She's got alot of range and I think that she'll definitely excell at mad. If there was a person who could replace mo for the rest of this season, I think that Nichole could do it.
How To Improve: I'd just like to see more of her.

Melissa Paul: I Don't feel that I can really give a grade to Melissa since she's only ad like thre minutes of air time. She looks like Ana Gasteyer from SNL though

Jordan Peele: He's cute! I think the thought of having two black men on the show, they're both so different that they can cover each other on impressions and stuff.
How to improve: I'd like to see Saffron Jones become a recurring charector, and I'd like to see what other impressions he can do

Gillian Vigman: I like her so far. She's pretty good, but There hasn't been enough of her to see what kind of range she has.
How to Improve: Seeing some more impressions (she did a pretty good Kate Hudson) and some more of her ingeneral would be nice.
Old 12/26/2003, 6:51 AM
Only Passing Through

Default MY opinion

Writing? C. Some good stuff, granted, however... Stuart and Dot overkill. Where the !@#$ is Bobby Lee? " The Average Asian "? WTF is THAT? Give him at least one funny role besides Connie Chung. What about Aries? The man is a riot. Why are they not featured more?

Recurring characters? D. Trina should be used more. So should Marvin Tikvah ( The ONLY character Mike McDonald does that is hilarious... ) And Paul Vogt as Mrs. Garrett... priceless. Tired of Stuart and Dot...

Cast report card...

Ike... Dont like him, he's not funny. He's Ike in every character he plays. Ike whens he's yelling at Mo, Ike when he's making out with Josh, Ike when he's a terrorist. You know something, Ike? Its a role, brother... people dont care about Ike unless Ike can make them care about the role he plays. GRADE: C-

Josh... Better than Ike, but thats not saying a lot. He's like a big goofy kid in every skit Ive seen him in. I just dont care for him.
GRADE: C

Paul... Good future for this guy. He can play nearly any role they ask him to play. Just not seen enough GRADE: B+

Aries... DA !@#$ing MAN!!! What's wrong with the people who write this damn show anyway? Hey writers, two words for ya' : " YUH MAMMA!!! "... Aries gets an A+ in my book. LOVED his skit with Tommy Davidson ( I nearly wet my pants... )

Bobby Lee... These writers arent exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer, now are they? " The Average Asian " and Connie Chung are the best they can come up with? Look at his stuff playing that idiot dictator from North Korea... Bobby Lee is !@#$ing Hilarious!!!!
Use him better writers. GRADE: A

Mike... Marvin Tikvah I could watch all night. Other than that, I cant stand him. He's not funny. He is, however, the best straight man on the show. But other than Marvin Tikvah, his characters, quite frankly, stink. ( " Sneaky Snakes? " WTF is THAT... are the writers Tom T. Hall fans or something? Gimme a break... ) GRADE: C ( and thats ONLY because of Tikvah... )

Stephanie... I love that look she gets... Geez, I could eat her up You know, the really WIRED look, where she looks like a cat... I hate Dot though. But her other stuff ( The Shakespearian Actress, and that annoying old woman- NOT Lorraine ) are fantastic. Stephanie is also the best at playing ANY character... and shes got a hell of a lower body... GRADE: A

Frank... Gimme a Break. Without question, the biggest waste of a perfectly good social security number Ive ever seen. Not funny as Ted Koppel, Not funny as John Madden. If Ive EVER seen this guy where he made me even crack a smile, Ive forgotten it. Pathetic. GRADE: F

Ron... Ranks behind Frank as the SECOND biggest waste of a SS number Ive ever seen. This guy REEKS. He's in a skit with Mo, Steph, Paul ( the 7 am condo report ) and he cant make me laugh? Thats just terrible. Dont know how he got the job, but he should consider himself lucky he's not behind the counter of a 7-11 where his only line would be " Who's next? " I cant even grade him, he's so awful.

Mo... Im in love. Without question, the most beautiful goddess ever placed on this earth. Jimi Englund is a lucky son of a !@#$%
I have NEVER seen her where she failed to leave me laughing. From Trina to Lorraine to Jenny Jones. Absolutely awesome... ( see my love ballad to her in another forum entitled " Mo " ) SHE is the reason I watch. SHE is the woman of the hour, the tower of power, too sweet to be sour and she makes me go " AWWWWHAAAAWWWW " like Jerry Clower!!! SHE is " MO TV "...and there IS no other. GRADE: A++++++++++++++++++
The only way she could get any better would be to dump Jimbo!
To the idiots who write, produce, direct this show... ya need to get Mo back.

Again, these are just my opinions...

Last edited by Dark Monarch; 12/26/2003 at 7:39 AM.
Old 12/26/2003, 7:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DaNiKsTa48
OMG It wasnt Melissa who did the Renee Zellwegger impression!
It was.
Old 12/26/2003, 8:41 AM
0ld sk00l

And how are you so sure?

My Fanfics
Old 12/26/2003, 10:51 AM
It SaYz NiPpLe HoUnD!

Quote:
Originally posted by rockstarjoker

Michael McDonald: I want to give him an "A" just because he's not on as much anymore. He's done some good, Not doing Rusty has definitely helped him. Stuart has been on sparignly, which is a nice change of pace, and that helps him, too. Tikvah has been particularly funny this season. I don't like Sean, he reminds me too much of a certain student that Michael taught, and there just sems to be something fishy about him.
How to Improve- How about.. Leaving. He's not gonna be all that much fun without mo, anyways!
What do you mean by Sean reminds you of a student Michael taught? Was Michael a teacher or something that I don't know of?
Also, if Michael leaves, the show will definitely lose viewers cuz he's one of the best cast members there. If him AND Mo leave, I will definitely stop watching the show cuz it just won't be fun to watch without my favorite cast members

Old 12/26/2003, 6:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DaNiKsTa48
And how are you so sure?
I know things that others don't.
Old 12/26/2003, 9:10 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by koolboee cdmo87

It was.

There... now everyone can judge for themselves.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
Old 12/26/2003, 9:19 PM
Regular

It still looks like Nicol, not Melissa.
Old 12/26/2003, 9:54 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Did you edit some of those pics ef? Some look god darn awful. lol.

Old 12/26/2003, 10:13 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by Vancome Guy
It still looks like Nicol, not Melissa.
I've always thought so too...

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
Old 12/26/2003, 10:36 PM
0ld sk00l

I know you can soo tell its Nicole! Melissa has a totally different face structure, and different lips and just differenet everything.

My Fanfics