Go Back   Planet MADtv > Sketch Comedy > General Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07/27/2006, 1:41 PM
BREAKING BENJAMIN

Default MADtv on iTunes

I don't think this is really front news worthy, but the Best of MADtv seasons 8, 9, and 10 is now available for download on iTunes. Season 8 is broken up into 2 parts, and seasons 9 and 10 are broken up into three parts, for a total of 8 parts for $1.99 each, ranging from 18 minutes to 25 minutes.

Old 03/10/2012, 2:06 AM
Obsessed!

Not to bring up an old thread but is there any word if the other seasons of MAD TV will be coming any time soon to itunes? Like seasons 2 -12? Or any reason why they haven't come.

Just curious / I really want them!

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 03/10/2012, 1:43 PM
Hardcore Fan

Me too, I'm wondering if the series will come to DVD or Blu-Ray? I would buy it.
Old 03/11/2012, 12:37 PM
Obsessed!

I agree cartman, I'd love it if they would actually continue releasing the series on DVD, and not 'Best of' ones either (although at this point I wouldn't complain that much). But since they stopped after season 1, it doesn't look that hopeful that DVD's will ever happen. Although more obscure / random shows have made it on dvd. So for now, I'll just hope that iTunes can get the rights to it. I'd buy the full seasons in a heartbeat!!

-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
Old 03/12/2012, 1:50 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I would too. I know I've seen season 14 up there but I don't know if they still work. I would be so easy for them to put them up too. Since they are remastered by what I've seen from another site that use to upload the episodes here in Canada, it would probably take no more than a few minutes to upload them.

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)
Old 03/13/2012, 9:41 AM
Obsessed!

14 & 13 still work. I just bought two episodes of 14 (bought the best of christmas & final episode). I guess here's to hoping!