Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > Off-topic Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08/18/2004, 9:58 PM
O YEAH?! o no.

Default a fantastic story

hello little children! come into uncle charles' storyroom for a little story bout your uncle charles.....alright screw the crap, listen to me right now....

it hailed today in phoenix arizona, THATS RIGHT phoenix, the infamous five-digit weather state. Ya see everybody, i live in phoenix and i play soccer, goalkeeper, to be exact, and it has been raining lightly for the past 3 days so small parts of the field are bound to be muddy. We practice diving in the muddy part, for it is softer. so here we are, diving like maniacs soaked halfway in mud when it starts to rain. no big deal. we keep on. thats when it starts to hail. we're in the exact middle of the field, equipment bags on one side, parents cars on the other. its hailing like crazy, (not like florida crazy, but if your an arizonan, a lil hail is a LOT) and i go to get my bag. im on my way back, and im trying to dodge this hail like r. kelly trying to dodge a pampers commercial (incase you dont know, thats impossible) and im soaked in mud from diving AND getting nailed in the forehead and legs by ice. i get in my car, and i realized i left my ball on the other side of the field, so you know where this is goin....so thats yo uncle charlie's lil story, just thought i'd share it w/ you, and by the way, this DID happen, and the day b4 school starts for me, too......

Old 08/19/2004, 11:14 AM
<3 True Love <3

I Wouldn't have been Shocked that it hailed in Phenoix, Arizona. I was there once Visiting Family and It was Snowing.....So Hail Wouldn't Shock Me At All.

*disclaimer: this post is not intendid to offend male homosexuals due to it's flamboyancy...any discrepencies from this post need be discussed in a pm to the poster thank you!