Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Transcripts > Appearance Transcripts
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05/04/2009, 7:57 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Default Nicole Randall Johnson (Hannah Montana: "Ready, Set, Don't Drive")

Cast:

Lorraine: Nicole Randall Johnson
Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana: Miley Cyrus
Lilly Truscott/Lola: Emily Osment
Arnold Schwarzenegger: Lyndal Grant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Legend:

(When something is in brackets and italicized, that means that it is a descriptive moment).

Plot:

Nicole Randall Johnson plays Lorraine, a woman who works at the window of the Department of Motor Vehicles on the Ready, Set, Don't Drive episode of the show Hannah Montana. After failing her driving test, and with a party going on that night that she needs to drive to, Miley must find a way to take the test again. In order to do this though, she will have to find a way around the direct to schedule Lorraine.

Notes:

To save time. Only the parts that directly affect Nicole's part, or involve Nicole's part will be included.

Transcript:

(Inside the Department of Motor Vehicles building).

Lilly Truscott: You really think they’re going to let you retake the test on the same day?

Miley Stewart: They have to. If I don't drive myself to that beach party tonight my life will be miserable.

Lilly Truscott: What are you talking about, your Hannah Montana.

Miley Stewart: Yeah that doesn't count. Okay, I'm just going to tell the lady what happened. Look at that sweet face (Camera goes over to where Lorraine is. She is talking to Arnold).

She will definitely make an exception.

Lorraine (Talking to Arnold): No!

Rules are rules bucko!

Arnold Schwarzenegger: But I'm the Governor of California.

Lorraine: And I'm the queen of this window. Your appointment was scheduled for 12:20. It is 12:22 (In Arnold's voice). Your appointment has been terminated. That's right I went there.

Arnold Schwarzenegger: I'll be back.

Lorraine: Not for the next 2 weeks you won't! Next!

Miley Stewart: I am so dead.

(Miley and Lilly walk up to the window. Lorraine's phone rings. She times out to answer it).

Lorraine: Yeah, honey please. The Hannah concert is sold out. If mommy could get you better seats you know that she would.

Miley Stewart: And Hannah is very much alive.

(Miley and Lilly leave. Scene shifts to another customer).

Lorraine: Mmm hmm.

(Woman walks away. Miley and Lilly return as there alter egos. They go to the window. Hannah reveals herself by pulling down a hoodie she is wearing).

Hannah Montana: Hello.

(Puts the hoodie back on).

Lorraine: Oh my gosh it's Hannah Montana!

Hannah Montana: Shh! Today I am not an international pop sensation. I am just another citizen here to take my driver’s test.

Lola: How refreshing is that? Standing in line, waiting your turn, she's just a regular...

Lorraine: Why are you

talking?

Lola: I don't know.

Hannah Montana: Oh no (Lola acts shocked). I must have left my paperwork at home and grabbed these (pulls out tickets) complementary backstage passes by mistake. Whatever will I do now (shakes the tickets around).

Lorraine: Oh you don't worry your talented little head about that. I'll be just a minute.

Hannah Montana: Sure (Lorraine goes for the tickets). No, no, no.

Lorraine: Okay.

(Transcript Ends).

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 05/06/2009 at 4:37 PM.