Go Back   Planet MADtv > Sketch Comedy > General Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07/12/2009, 9:56 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Default EVERY Impression is Now Done. Every, Single, One

Today at 8:43P.M, a milestone was reached on Planet MADtv. After almost a decade of the sites existance, an area many probably thought would never be completed was completed. That area was the impressions section, which is now fully finished. Should anyone go to the impression section they will find EVERY single impression ever done on MADtv. Now there is a 10 impression margin of error, as some impressions may have been overlooked through the episode threads, due to the impression accidentally not being in the sections (which does occur), and the other being due to my gross neglagence, but as of now, every impression is there. That makes the total amount of impressions done on MADtv 1045. This is quite an accomplishment people, so I emplore you all to go to the section and take a look. Type in any impression and it will be there. I defy anyone to find one that is missing.

Impressions Section

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 07/12/2009 at 10:37 PM.

Old 07/12/2009, 10:13 PM
Hardcore Fan

Way to go, tvman!

1,046 impressions is quite a feat.

Old 07/12/2009, 10:41 PM
Totally F****able

Want a scooby snack or something?

Old 07/12/2009, 10:52 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I'm not really crediting myself in that message scorp, in fact I criticize myself for being negligent at some points. I'm just getting the word out. This is pretty big, as I don't think many people thought on here that the impressions would ever even come close to being fully done.

Also, thanks for some of the Mo Collin's images you put in the place of some of her impressions. I moved all of them into the main threads.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 07/13/2009, 12:32 AM
Winter is coming, and SO AM I
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpiogrrl4405 View Post
Want a scooby snack or something?
At this point, the Forum Bitch act has long since crossed over from mildly endearing to just plain irritating. Please stop biting the hand that feeds. We've discussed this before.

Whether this was meant to be self-congratulatory or not, well done, tvman.

Old 07/13/2009, 12:59 AM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

I was gonna make some snarky comment about how you fail, but for once in your life, you succeed. Good job, tvman!

Old 07/13/2009, 2:06 AM
26/07/16!!

Good job tvman, will have a look through to see if i can spot any corrections

Old 07/13/2009, 2:26 AM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmanismadformad View Post
I'm not really crediting myself in that message scorp, in fact I criticize myself for being negligent at some points. I'm just getting the word out. This is pretty big, as I don't think many people thought on here that the impressions would ever even come close to being fully done.

Also, thanks for some of the Mo Collin's images you put in the place of some of her impressions. I moved all of them into the main threads.

you're welcome, and I was only kidding.....I actually have more pictures that I'll put in the next few days

and there's actually a few Mo impressions that I don't see listed. To start there's Alex Kingston from ER and Allison Janney from the west wing...

Old 07/13/2009, 2:27 AM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwind View Post
At this point, the Forum Bitch act has long since crossed over from mildly endearing to just plain irritating. Please stop biting the hand that feeds. We've discussed this before.

*sigh* ok, you win

Old 07/13/2009, 2:40 AM
Winter is coming, and SO AM I
Administrator

Thanks. Perhaps you were kidding, perhaps you weren't, but either way, no one likes to be constantly shit on like that.

Old 07/13/2009, 3:14 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpiogrrl4405 View Post
you're welcome, and I was only kidding.....I actually have more pictures that I'll put in the next few days

and there's actually a few Mo impressions that I don't see listed. To start there's Alex Kingston from ER and Allison Janney from the west wing...
Alex Kingston is actually there, but she's credited as her character Elizabeth Corday because someone mixed up the order in the episode thread and put it as character: person, not person: character, and unfortunately I can't fix it because once an impression has been added, the link to it can't be changed. Only bw, mizzi, and dart can change those kind of things. As for Allison Janny, hers can be found right here

Rise from the Dead!

Old 07/13/2009, 1:41 PM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmanismadformad View Post
Alex Kingston is actually there, but she's credited as her character Elizabeth Corday because someone mixed up the order in the episode thread and put it as character: person, not person: character, and unfortunately I can't fix it because once an impression has been added, the link to it can't be changed. Only bw, mizzi, and dart can change those kind of things. As for Allison Janny, hers can be found right here

ahhh okay I'll keep looking to see if there's any impressions that need pictures

Old 07/13/2009, 4:36 PM
Hardcore Fan

what about luann lockhart's impression of a ravaged beast?

i'm only fooling!
Old 07/22/2009, 6:36 PM
Bender: still great

This reminds me when I was an editor for a cup of coffee, and I distinctly remember adding a handful of impressions to the list. Yeaaaaaaaaah...that went well.

Old 07/26/2009, 10:18 PM
Obsessed!

Great job!!!!

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart