Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 14 (2008-2009)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Poll Results: What was your Favourite Sketch of 1414?
Bobby Asks for Forgiveness 1 6.67%
Beware of Goblins #1-2 3 20.00%
eHarmony #1-2 0 0%
HNS Late Night 1 6.67%
Fave 5 #1-3 0 0%
Dictionary Words #1-3 8 53.33%
24 with Cheech and Chong 1 6.67%
Sundance Channel 0 0%
Dan's Classy Lady 0 0%
Flirty Sanchez 1 6.67%
MADtv Extras #1-3 0 0%
Arden Closes 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02/26/2009, 3:11 PM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Default Episode S14E14 (Aired 2009-03-28)

Bobby Asks for Forgiveness
Bobby Lee comes on stage and asks Crista Flanagan to come on with him. Bobby has made what he considers to be "a big mistake". Crista thinks it's about his role in Pineapple Express, but instead it is about Bobby having an affair with another woman. Crista doesn't care because they are not in a relationship, but Bobby insists on showing the tape of his algid affair where Bobby is in a bedroom with the girl. The algid girl is Nicole Parker, and the bedroom is in her house, which Bobby has broken into, set up a camera, and is trying to have sex with Nicole without her knowing. Nicole wakes up and goes to call animal control on Bobby. Crista figures out that Bobby has staged a fake affair even though they are not a couple, to get her jealous so that she would want to be a couple. A plan as idiotic as it sounds.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Himself), Crista Flanagan (Herself), Nicole Parker (Herself)

Beware of Goblins #1
Wilmer Valderrama (Johnny Sanchez) introduces his new hidden camera show Overwhelmed. The shows concept is to get the prankee into a situation where so many things are happening at once that he get overwhelmed. In this prank is a man named Andrew (Keegan-Michael Key) is being pranked by his friend Greg (Bobby Lee). In the prank, Andrew gets bombarded by events like a woman (Arden Myrin) giving birth, the kitchen being on fire a fire that only he can put out, and having to deal with goblins. Wilmer then comes in under a ski mask as a robber and threatens to shoot Andrew. He then asks Andrew if he's "got a lot of stuff going on?" Andrew responds with a yes, Wilmer Reveals himself and tells him that he just got Overwhelmed. Andrew stands there confused and disoriented on what is going on, when his friend Greg comes out. In truth Andrew only knows Greg from a chance encounter at a restaurant a month earlier in which he passed him salt. Andrew thinks the show is stupid because since he didn't get Greg, the show makes no sense. Andrew leaves with the goblins following him. When the pregnant woman asks why the goblins are following him, Wilmer replies that he doesn't know, and that they weren't with him. A screen then comes up that says Beware of Goblins.

Credits: Johnny Sanchez (Wilmer Valderrama), Keegan-Michael Key (Andrew), Bobby Lee (Greg), Arden Myrin (Pregnant Lady), Skoti Collins (Customer), Ed Bassmaster [MADtv Contest Winner]: (Cook)

eHarmony #1
An extremely religious Mormon Barry (Matt Braunger) and his 3 wives Sheila, Teresa, and Henrietta (Arden Myrin) are paired up with a woman Anna (Crista Flanagan) who was only matched with Barry because she put that she wanted someone spiritual on her eHarmony page. Anna has an open mind but that mind was quickly closed when her identification and keys were taken from her when she entered the compound. Anna has tried fighting back but she is not strong enough, and when she tries to run away, she is pulled back by chastity lanyard, which is a rope wrapped around her waist.

Credits: Matt Braunger (Barry), Crista Flanagan (Anna), Christine Moore (Fundamentalist Mormon Sister Wife), Arden Myrin (Henrietta)

Beware of Goblins #2
Keegan goes to the food table and asks a man who hired the great goblin actors. The man tells him that the show didn't hire any goblin actors. Keegan turns around to see if they are still there, and when he turns back to ask who they are the man that was just there is replaced by a goblin.

Credits: Keegan-Michael Key (Himself)

HSN Late Night
Lydia Rodriguez (Nicole Parker) is hosting a show for the Home Shopping Network HSN at 3:00 in the morning. The next segment is Kitty Corner, which features the Round of a Paws, a washcloth shaped like a paw. When Lydia then moves on to the Cheshire Toothbrush Caddy, which holds your toothbrush she wants to measure it to see how much space it takes on a table, but when she can't find her ruler she starts to laugh hysterically. This goes on for a good minute until her stage manager Diego (Johnny Sanchez) brings her the ruler. Even when she gets the ruler she can't stop laughing about losing it. They end up having to go to commercial because Lydia can't stop laughing.

Credits: Nicole Parker (Lydia Rodriguez), Johnny Sanchez (Diego)

eHarmony #2
A beautiful woman (Arden Myrin) has grabbed a man (Bobby Lee) off of eHarmony who had an unfortunate run in with a gorilla, who teared off his skull bone, and had his brains exposed for 12 minutes. The reason why the woman is with him is because after the attack, his body when through what doctors call triple puberty, which caused his penis to grow to 19 inches. despite the fact that he is grotesque, and has hair growing in his mouth, the woman doesn't care as long as the lights are off every time they have sex.

Credits: Arden Myrin (Woman), Bobby Lee (Man)

Fave 5 #1
Miley Cyrus Fave 5's include her dad Billy Ray Cyrus, Walt Disney Child Star Tracking Centre, Mike's Belly Ring, Anne Lebowits, and the 24 Hour We Deliver Energy Drinks Hotline.

Dictionary Words #1
Glenn (Keegan-Michael Key), and Gene (Crista Flanagan) come up to tell the new changes to Webster’s Dictionary has to add new words that have becomes staples in American speech. These words include ba*donk*a*donk (n): A large and formidable posterior, and but*ter*face (n): A woman who is considered attractive for everything but her face. Along with these new additions will be the shortening of other words like totally to totes (abr), seriously to f*reals, and Laughing out Loud to just LOL (v).

Credits: Keegan-Michael Key (Glenn), Crista Flanagan (Gene)

24: Cheech and Chong
Richard "Cheech" Marine, and Tommy Chong go to visit Bobby Lee. After spending 3 hours trying to wake Bobby they then try Bobby's new vaporiser. The fire alarms in his house then start to go off, and Bobby tells Cheech and Chong to quickly save what they can. They don't leave though due to the fact that they are all high. They spend the rest of the night doing things like trying to remember why they were collecting stuff, and making food to satisfy their munchies craving. At 12:00 Shelby Chong, Tommy's wife comes in to find them all sleeping in Bobby's bed. She then asks why they left her in the car for 12 hours, and why they missed the show. Bobby's only response is a loud and long uhhh sound.

Credits: Tommy Chong (Himself), Richard "Cheech" Marine (Himself), Shelby Chong (Herself), Bobby Lee (Himself)

Dictionary Words #2
Webster's Dictionary has now gathered again to update the change in phrase of some words. These words include slut, whore, and bitch (n) which now stands for a term of endearment between 2 drunk girls, served (v) which now means getting busted on by a wicked dancer, and wick*ed (adj) now means extremely awesome. Along with these changes include words like dra*ma (n) which now encompasses even the mundane. Bro is now a verb which means sex between 2 male best friends. The last change is to the word lit*er*al*ly (adj) due to the fact that people now use it to mean everything but literally.

Fave 5 #2
P. Diddy has Al's Music Samples, copyright infringement lawyers, Puff Mama, Puff Granma, and the name change registry.

Dictionary Words #3
Gene asks Glenn why they must rape the dictionary so. Glenn answers "because they are Americans". They then announce the following words that have now been removed due to their neglect amongst the US population. These words include sav*ings (n), ab*stain (v), pa*tience (n), rag*time (n), soc*cer (n), De*troit (n), cy*ber*space (n), E.R (the show. NBC), and books (n).

Sundance Channel
After being interrupted by Barack Obama slamming news reports, on September 20th, MADtv is now running the entire Sundance Channel sketch, which has Julie Andrews (Nicole Parker), and the 14th Dhali Lama Tenzin Gyatso (Bobby Lee) building IKEA furniture on the show Ikeacasts. After debating how to say the name of the product they are building, Julie finds out that the instructions are not written in any language. After spending 5 hours on the furniture, Julie breaks a piece of the furniture off. Drunk, she tells Tenzin to get another one. Tenzin is sceptical however. The set, which turns out to be a self is almost ready, when Julie remembers that she forgot to screw in a part which causes the whole thing to collapse, making the last 10 hours useless.

Credits: Nicole Parker (Julie Andrews), Bobby Lee (Tenzin Gyatso)

Fave 5 #3
Kim Kardashian has Khole Kardahsian, Kourtney Kardashian, Reggie, David's unibrow shaping, and the XXX Spandex Bike Shorts Warehouse.

Dan's Classy Lady
Arden decided that it is time that she become a lady, so she decides to take some etiquette classes at Dan's Classy Ladies, a poll dancing club. After a few problems like burning her thighs, and trying to poll dance despite the poll she has had in her pelvis since she was a child, Arden starts to figure it out. Now that she has mastered the poll, she needs to come up with her stripping persona. Arden chooses the sexy trapper. She has one beaver that's dead, and one that's alive. Arden then finally reaches the status of a classy lady. In fact, she's one of Dan's Classy Ladies. Things went so well for her in the class that she quit her position on MADtv.

Credits: Matt Braunger (Himself), Arden Myrin (Himself), The Ladies of the BeSpun Poll Dancing Class (Themselves)

Flirty Sanchez
Johnny Sanchez has been given a chance to design his own fragrance, he wanted to create a fragrance that "came from within". That is when he came up with Flirty Sanchez. He then explains what the fragrance does to you and the people around you, but the fragrance sounds more like what a bowel movement will do to you, more than what a perfume will do to you. Johnny then sprays a bit on his finger, and puts it under a woman(Arden Myrin)'s nose. She pulls away, saying "this smells like sh" but before she can finish, Johnny silences her.

Credits: Johnny Sanchez (Himself), Arden Myrin (Woman)

MADtv Extras: 24: Cheech and Chong Blooper
Bobby can't stop laughing when Chong asks him for another bong while he is sleeping, and breaks out laughing when Cheech makes fun of his Asian eyes.

Credits: Tommy Chong (Himself), Bobby Lee (Himself), Richard "Cheech" Marine (Himself)

MADtv Extras: Sundance Channel Blooper
Julie feels that she might duel trying to mention the name of the piece they are trying to assemble. When Tenzin thinks that would be most pleasurable, Julie calls him a dirty Bhutan. Julie, drunk then wonders why there can't just be a button that puts it all together.

Credits: Nicole Parker (Julie Andrews/Herself), Bobby Lee (Tenzin Gyatzo/Himself)

MADtv Extras: Dictionary Words Deleted Scene/Blooper
Gene says that she has to do these words quickly, because she has a margarita party with her sluts. Glenn asks if he can bro along, but unfortunately for him, it's bitches night out. Glenn says it's fine because he'll wear a dress. He won't be any more slutty than Gene's friend Denise who's a butter face.

Arden Closes
Arden Myrin closes.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Himself), Crista Flanagan (Herself), Matt Braunger (Himself), Arden Myrin (Herself), Johnny Sanchez (Himself), Keegan-Michael Key (Himself)

---

Starring:
  • Crista Flanagan (1A/6S/0W/0AF)
  • Keegan-Michael Key (1A/6S/0W/0AF)
  • Bobby Lee (2A/6S/0W/0AF)
  • Arden Myrin (2A/3S/0W/0AF)
  • Nicole Parker (1A/3S/0W/0AF)
  • Johnny Sanchez (2A/1S/0W/0AF)
---

Featuring:
  • Matt Braunger (2A/1S/0W/0AF)
---

Guest Starring:
  • Tommy Chong (0A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Richard "Cheech" Marine (0A/2S/0W/0AF)
---

Special Appearances:
  • Skoti Collins (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Christine Moore (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Ed Bassmaster (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Shelby Chong (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • The Ladies of the BeSpun Poll Dancing Class (0A/1S/0W/0AF)
---

Legend:
  • (A)ppearance Credit
  • (S)tarring Credit
  • (W)riting Credit
  • Non-Speaking Credit
  • (A)rchive (F)ootage
---

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 04/19/2016 at 1:29 AM. Reason: Reformatted

Old 02/26/2009, 3:12 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

This thread is for all descussions regarding episode 1414 only. Any talk of episodes #1410-#1413 will be removed.

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)
Old 02/26/2009, 3:15 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Well, looks like I am wrong again. We will have over 14 episodes this season. Sean I am sorry, I guess you were right all along. I tip my afro to you sir. Even though I am worng, I'm not upset about it, because we get more MADness than I anticipated, and that is never a bad thing.

As for the episode, it looks pretty decent. I am not happy to see another 24 with Bobby Lee, but having Cheech and Chong on the program is going to be interesting.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 02/26/2009, 3:24 PM
n4yr

well maybe those best-of's dont count in the magic number of 14 episodes this season. Which is good, I'm glad we're getting more than 5 episodes for this part of S14. Cheech and Chong- this'll be interesting

in the description it says "on an all-new one-hour episode of MADtv airing Saturday, March 7"- is this a typo

Old 02/26/2009, 3:29 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planned Disaster View Post
in the description it says "on an all-new one-hour episode of MADtv airing Saturday, March 7"- is this a typo
Yeah, in the description it didn't have this so I had to copy paste it from somewhere else. I have fixed it now so it should all be proper. Thanks for the heads up mad life. Glad you caught it before other people saw it.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 02/26/2009, 6:06 PM
MADtv Fan Since 1995 EST.

guys

if it is a NEW episode and it is produced and edit by a crew it is consider a ALL NEW EPISODE.

it can't just be a new episode and not count, a best of episode counts.
Old 02/28/2009, 5:58 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanmathis26 View Post
guys

if it is a NEW episode and it is produced and edit by a crew it is consider a ALL NEW EPISODE.

it can't just be a new episode and not count, a best of episode counts.
It's old material in new-episode format, therefore not really a new episode.

Old 02/28/2009, 7:23 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

AH-HA! I KNEW we were getting more than 14 episodes!

But then, how many episodes ARE we getting?

Old 02/28/2009, 7:38 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_light_888 View Post
It's old material in new-episode format, therefore not really a new episode.
It is new blue! Just because we don't like them doesn't mean that they are not included. They were included last season, and they cost money to make, so they count as episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADfan2004 View Post
AH-HA! I KNEW we were getting more than 14 episodes!

But then, how many episodes ARE we getting?
I really wish I knew MADfan. I thought it was 14 but that is not the case, but I have heard it may be 16, or 18, or even 22 episodes. If only I could get the exact number somewhere.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 03/01/2009, 9:18 AM
Flan-Boy Extraordinaire

The question that no one seems to be able to answer...

Old 03/01/2009, 10:18 AM
n4yr

sadly, i dont think we'll truly know until we know the official date of the final episode

Old 03/01/2009, 12:33 PM
Hardcore Fan

I was going to ask if this was the final episode.
Old 03/01/2009, 2:54 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

I feel like if Crista is going to talk about the finale on the March 21st Talk Show, then this might be the final episode. People often don't promote shows months in advance. Yes, it's possible she'll be promoting the show's finale months in advance and is just there to talk, but I'm not sure.
Old 03/01/2009, 3:29 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
I feel like if Crista is going to talk about the finale on the March 21st Talk Show, then this might be the final episode. People often don't promote shows months in advance. Yes, it's possible she'll be promoting the show's finale months in advance and is just there to talk, but I'm not sure.
Crista will be talking about the final episode on her Talkshow appearance. I have read that from 2 different sources.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 03/02/2009, 9:36 AM
Flan-Boy Extraordinaire

How could this be the finale?

Old 03/02/2009, 11:50 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkedkedk View Post
How could this be the finale?
It's not.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 03/10/2009, 12:00 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Here is a picture from this episode.

Bobby Lee cracks up hysterically with guest stars Richard "Cheech" Marin (R) and Tommy Chong (L)

Rise from the Dead!

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 10/05/2009 at 1:06 AM. Reason: Picture Reformatted
Old 03/21/2009, 11:46 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Well now I can talk about the preview. I knew about the Cheech and Chong thing, but I didn't know about the Arden poll dancing thing. Arden Myrin poll dancing. That sounds like something way out of Arden's character. Arden has never given any impression that she is this kind of person.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 03/28/2009, 4:46 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

edbassmaster, the winner of the MADtv contest appearently has 2 lines in this episode, but I don't really trust that he is entirely right.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 03/28/2009, 1:24 PM
Hardcore Fan

Is this the last episode of MADtv because edbassmater is in it? Or am I this dumb to mentioned it at all.