Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09/23/2008, 7:30 PM
FormerMarine

Post **OFFICIAL** Questions for Nicole P. Thread

Hey guys. Since Nicole will probably be leaving the show very soon she has finally said I could take some questions about her on this site. She is very low key about this sort of thing usually. So fire away and as long as it is appropriate I'll try to respond to some questions. If you are skeptical as to my friendship with Nicole then PM Blackwind. I already sent him proof. By the way she has never been called "Noodles".

Old 09/23/2008, 11:03 PM
Flan-Boy Extraordinaire

Noodles??? Who calls her Noodles?!

Old 09/24/2008, 12:13 AM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

I got that from IMDb I think, back in like... 2004 when she first joined the show and information started coming in about her.

Folks, Zesty is legitimate. He knows Nicole very well. Be grateful that she's offering to answer any questions you may have, albeit through a source. Don't question his authenticity.

Old 09/24/2008, 12:35 AM
Groggy

Shucks...so many things to ask! And i don't know where to even start..

(Zesty, prepare and protect yourself from us..let's just say the words 'heavy bombardment' wouldn't even begin to describe what you'll be experiencing for the next few days..)

First up..what does Nicole Parker plan to do after she leaves Madtv? Cough, coughbroadwaycough, cough..cough?

What are some of her favourite creations (characters/skits) during her stay on Madtv?

Which skit/s was/were the most memorable to her?

PS: Thanks for this awesome opportunity Zesty! And there's no need to feel any pressure to get any of my questions answered!

*Skulks off to think of other questions to ask* heheh

All the best for the future!
Old 09/24/2008, 12:52 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Ok, I will start with the questions. I will just put any question I can think of and Zesty can file them down to the best.

Which season of MADtv that you were on was your favourite?

Which cast member have you had the best chemistry with?

How did if feel to win a Grammy for the Disney Girl video "Wonderfully Normal Day".

That's all I can think of as of now. I'm sure I will think of more later, so hopefully I can post them before the questions get to her.

I also would like to say as a side note, I really think Nicole should make a comedy song album. Like some songs as Disney Girl, or Tori Mclachland, or fresh stuff. I honestly think that if it was made it could get a Grammy as Best Comedy Album, because Nicole has a great singing voice, and crazy talent, but of coarse Nicole already knows how it feels to win a Grammy.

I agree with Nightwings. Heavy bombardment will be an understatement.

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)
Old 09/24/2008, 12:57 AM
Groggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmanismadformad View Post
I also would like to say as a side note, I really think Nicole should make a comedy song album. Like some songs as Disney Girl, or Tori Mclachland, or fresh stuff. I honestly think that if it was made it could get a Grammy as Best Comedy Album, but of coarse Nicole already knows how it feels to win a Grammy.
Not to forget the songs from 'Inside Looking Out'.

'XX. Inside Looking Out- (Featuring Jordan Peele)'

My, my...looks absolutely wonderful, doesn't it?

All the best for the future!
Old 09/24/2008, 1:17 AM
Obsessed!

Questions:
- Did you watch Mad Tv before you were on it / are there any alums on the show you wish you would of had a chance to work with while on the show?

-How was it working with Kathy Griffin? I love her, and I love you and her impression of her! So I'm just curious!

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 09/24/2008, 1:19 AM
Obsessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmanismadformad View Post

How did if feel to win a Grammy for the Disney Girl video "Wonderfully Normal Day".
I love Disney Girl! Did she actually win an emmy for that? Why was that never talked about on here?!?!?!

-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
Old 09/24/2008, 1:49 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Another question.

Are you sure that you're leaving halfway through this season. Please tell me no.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 09/24/2008, 1:50 AM
FormerMarine

I might be able to get some of those answers but we'll see. If I catch her in a good mood she might talk about favorites. As her friend I've never asked her about things like that. After Mad she has movie offers already and is auditioning for several Broadway musicals. She is looking forward to the upcoming pilot season as well. She hasn't gotten an award for Disney girl. She wasn't credited with helping with the sketch that won and she feels slighted. Best not to bring up that topic.
Old 09/24/2008, 1:56 AM
Obsessed!

thats sad.

I hope she gets into a musical, she has an amazing voice! I wish her the best of luck in what ever comes next for her.

One More Question:
Do you know what her first love is? Theatre, TV, or Movies?

Old 09/24/2008, 2:17 AM
Flan-Boy Extraordinaire

My my. A few hours since Zesty posted and the thread's already been flooded!

Old 09/24/2008, 9:10 AM
Fresh Meat

ok now.I posted the second sketch of Baby Joey (1119 Baby's First Playdate) on my channel.I haven't seen this sketch anywhere so I thought you guys want to check it!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oXGWejh60fk

'I wish I could quit you, but my husband won't let me.' Sometimes being gay is a good thing
Old 09/24/2008, 10:33 AM
FormerMarine

Nicole's first love is without question musical theater.
Old 09/24/2008, 6:31 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Is there anyone she particularly likes impersonating? Or hates impersonating? Have any celebrities ever commented on the impressions she does of her? How does she feel about all the stuff that appeared in her bio that wasn't about her, like the fact that she was a Ninja Turtle? LOL. And just so she knows, nobody here started that rumor/idea.

Nicole is without a doubt the most talented castmember MADtv has ever produced, and one of my all time favourites. I hope she knows that she is truly adored on this forum and while she may have not won any official awards, she regularly tops any competitions we put together.

Old 09/24/2008, 6:48 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartanian View Post
Nicole is without a doubt the most talented castmember MADtv has ever produced, and one of my all time favourites. I hope she knows that she is truly adored on this forum and while she may have not won any official awards, she regularly tops any competitions we put together.
He speaks true. I feel the same way. Because I was too young to know of the Sullivan's and Scheer's when they were on the show (and since those seasons don't run up in Canada), Ms. Parker always had a special place in my MADtv watching. I also don't think it's going too far to say that Nicole is definitely the best singer MADtv has ever had. She is definitely one of the best people ever to come through MADtv. I'm just so glad that she decided to spend 6 years of her life giving us joy and laughter. So Zesty if you could, would you say thank you Nicole from me. It would be really appreciated.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 09/24/2008, 7:23 PM
FormerMarine

She likes doing Ellen. She feels bad doing Britney with all she goes through. It was weird for her to work with Kim Kardashian at first on Disaster Movie because of the MadTV sketch. She assumes the Simpson family probably isn't happy with her but she has spent time with Nick and Vanessa and they love her Jessica.
Old 09/24/2008, 7:45 PM
Fresh Meat

If I would ever see nicole parker face-to-face...i would ask her if she knew who jesus was..and ask her if she wants to.
Old 09/24/2008, 7:51 PM
Flan-Boy Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo_sobi View Post
If I would ever see nicole parker face-to-face...i would ask her if she knew who jesus was..and ask her if she wants to.
What?

My Question:
I know a lot of people compare her to Nicole Sullivan. Does she feel any pressure when working on the show?

Old 09/24/2008, 8:10 PM
FormerMarine

Nicole was raised Christian. She has said that she felt some pressure and competition when she first began working at Mad. But nowadays she is very comfortable with her role at Mad.