Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 12 (2006-2007)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Poll Results: What was your favorite sketch of #1220?
Crista's Lady Opening 1 6.67%
Heroes 1 6.67%
Joey #1 0 0%
Seal "Reborn" CD Commercial Shoot 2 13.33%
Hung-Over PowerPoint Presentation 10 66.67%
"Gone with the Wind" Alternate Endings 1 6.67%
Eugene Struthers Ho Nuva Lebol with Leah Remini 0 0%
E.R. & Famous #1-2 0 0%
Celebrity Pets: Tara Reid's Dog, Scout 0 0%
Officer Friendly 0 0%
Joey #2 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04/23/2007, 3:05 AM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Default Episode S12E20 (Aired 2007-04-28)

Crista's Lady Opening
Nicole Parker and Crista Flanagan are on stage to tell the audience that it is sweeps month, and that MADtv will not be trying to bring the viewers in with shady gimmicks. As she is saying this, Crista is looking at her with an attracted look on her face. When Nicole asks what's up, Crista tells her that she is so smart and pretty. She then kisses Nicole on the cheek. Lisa Donovan then comes out just to as she described it "see what you pretty ladies are doing". She then starts to sway behind Crista with sexy music playing in the background. Nicole is befuddled by all this. Nicole Randall Johnson then comes out in a school uniform with a big lollypop. Crista and Lisa then go over to her and start to lick the lollypop. That is when Arden comes out with a leather dress and whip coming out to see if any of the girls had been bad. Nicole Parker then demands that this all stop and wonder who put them up to doing this. It is revealed that it was done by the male cast of the show Ike Barinholtz, Jordan Peele, Bobby Lee, and Frank Caeti who are sitting on a couch off camera. As the ladies storm out, Jordan notices how handsome Ike is, and they all start to caress each other.

Credits Crista Flanagan (Herself), Nicole Parker (Herself), Lisa Donovan (Herself), Nicole Randall Johnson (Herself), Arden Myrin (Herself), Ike Barinholtz (Himself), Jordan Peele (Himself), Bobby Lee (Himself), Frank Caeti (Himself)

Heroes
After going to the bathroom, Hiro Nakamura (Bobby Lee) says that he must time travel to find Syler. In New York, Mohinder Suresh (Keegan-Michael Key) is talking with Peter Petrelli (Ike Barinholtz) who feels he has to help all the people with superpowers out there. Mohinder tells them it is impossible because there are hundreds of them all over the world. He then says that his brother can help him. All of a sudden they are flying on his brothers back in the sky when Hiro comes on and tells him to build a beach house in perfect English. Peter then says that all this doesn't make any sense, to which Hiro replies not one bit.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Masi Oka: Hiro Nakamuru), Crista Flanagan (Hayden Panettiere: Claire Bennett), Michael McDonald (Jack Coleman: Mr. Bennett), Nicole Parker (Ali Larter: Niki Sanders), Keegan-Michael Key (Sendhil Ramamurthy: Mohinder Suresh), Ike Barinholtz (Milo Ventimiglia: Peter Petrelli)

Joey #1
Joey (Frank Caeti) stereotyped Italian accent is starting to annoy and hurt the people around him, so his family has hired a therapist Dr. Morgan (Keegan-Michael Key) to get him to stop talking like a stereotype. Joey enters and already starts to annoy the family. Natalie (Lisa Donovan) Joey's wife reads a message from his kids who say they love him but he embarrasses them. Joey gets choked up by the message and decides to stop talking like he has been. He stops talking like an Italian, but his regular voice is high and squeaky so much to the point that the family demands that he go back to the way it originally was. When he refuses his friend Dominic (Michael McDonald) threatens to kill him if he does not go back to the way he was talking before. He goes back out of fear.

Credits: Lisa Donovan (Natalie), Ike Barinholtz (Pauly), Michael McDonald (Dominic), Keegan-Michael Key (Morgan), Frank Caeti (Joey)

Seal Reborn CD Commercial Shoot
Seal (Jordan Peele) is trying to jump start his career with a commercial for his new CD Reborn. While doing it, he is being constantly interrupted by his wife Heidi Klum (Crista Flanagan). Weather it is practicing for her own show, or calling to wonder where the maple syrup is, she continually thwarts Seal's attempts at getting his commercial filmed. He then admits after being stressed to the point where he now has to drink and smoke that the CD is nothing but Kissed from a Rose over and over again.

Credits: Frank Caeti (Taker), Jordan Peele (Seal Samuel), Crista Flanagan (Heidi Klum)

Hung-Over PowerPoint Presentation
A woman (Nicole Parker) had a night of heavy drinking, and was not aware that a meeting she had to go to had been moved to the next day. Due to this event she had to make a PowerPoint presentation on a time crunch and drunk. In the presentation, this is clear as images are either too big, too small, upside down or cut off. The presentation gets worse and worse as the meeting goes on, with pictures like a cat, a tiger and Bill Pullman and a slide saying that her boss (Frank Caeti) masturbates in his office. Before she can be fired, she announces that she quits and leaves without pants on.

Credits: Frank Caeti (Sharon's Boss), Nicole Parker (Sharon)

"Gone with the Wind" Alternate Endings
In the extra features portion of the DVD Gone with the Wind, Brianna Acorn (Nicole Randall Johnson) who played Slave Girl #8 in the film segways into the alternate endings for the movie. She is doing it because all the other actors in the film are dead. These ending include Rhett Butler (Michael Rapaport) going into a swearing, violent, anger towards Scarlett O'Hara (Nicole Parker), the singing of the line "I don't give a damn", and Rhett leaving on a broomstick and Scarlett leaving on her own.

Credits: Nicole Randall Johnson (Brianna Acorn), Nicole Parker (Vivien Leigh: Scarlett O'Hara), Michael Rapaport (Clark Gable: Rhett Butler), Keegan-Michael Key (Field Slave #1), Jordan Peele (Field Slave #2), Ike Barinholtz (Abraham Lincoln)

Eugene Struthers Ho Nuva Lebol with Leah Remini
Eugene delivers some flowers to Leah Remini and ropes her into a conversation.

Credits: Keegan-Michael Key (Eugene Struthers), Leah Remini (Herself)

E.R. & Famous #1
From the directors of the immediately cancelled Armed & Famous, comes E.R. & Famous, where celebrities Kellie Pickler (Lisa Donovan), Mo'Nique (Nicole Randall Johnson), Snoop Dogg (Keegan-Michael Key), Kathy Griffin (Nicole Parker), and Vern Troyer have to save others in an atmosphere where they are more likely to harm others.

Credits: Lisa Donovan (Kellie Pickler), Nicole Randall Johnson (Mo'Nique Imes), Keegan-Michael Key (Cordozar Broadus, Jr.), Nicole Parker (Kathy Griffin), Ike Barinholtz (Doctor), Crista Flanagan (Nurse)

Celebrity Pets: Tara Reid's Dog, Scout *Claymation*
Tara Reid's dog use to be a rescue dog, now all he does is take care of Tara Reid. A disaster in its own right.

E.R. & Famous #2
Snoop Dogg assists a man (Frank Caeti) who has been shot. But the man is befuddled by the use of speech Snoop Dogg is using.

Credits: Keegan-Michael Key (Cordozar Broadus, Jr.), Frank Caeti (Injured Man)

Officer Friendly
A police officer (Keegan-Michael Key) stops a woman (Arden Myrin) for speeding. When he gets to her window and sees how hot she is, he immediately begins to hit on her, the woman tells him that her son is missing and that her ex-husband most likely has him. The police office now thwarts her attempts to continue to look for her missing son by keeping her grounded in the spot. When he finally leaves saying that he will file a missing persons report, she is sure that her son must me in Mexico by this time.

Credits: Keegan-Michael Key (Police Officer), Arden Myrin (Woman)

Joey #2
The cast can't contain there laughter at Frank's Italian accent.

Credits: Lisa Donovan (Natalie), Frank Caeti (Joey), Ike Barinholtz (Pauly), Michael McDonald (Dominic), Keegan-Michael Key (Morgan)

---

Starring:
  • Ike Barinholtz (6A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Frank Caeti (4A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Crista Flanagan (2A/1S/1W/0AF)
  • Nicole Randall Johnson (3A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Keegan-Michael Key (5A/3S/0W/0AF)
  • Bobby Lee (2A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Michael McDonald (3A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Arden Myrin (1A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Nicole Parker (3A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Jordan Peele (2A/0S/0W/0AF)
---

Featuring:
  • Lisa Donovan (4A/0S/0W/0AF)
---

Guest Starring
  • Michael Rapaport (0A/1S/0W/0AF)
---

Transcripts:---

Legend:
  • (A)ppearance Credit
  • (S)tarring Credit
  • (W)riting Credit
  • Non-Speaking Credit
  • (A)rchival (F)ootage Credit
---

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 04/20/2016 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Properly Formatted

Old 04/25/2007, 7:52 PM
zlolz

UGH. HNL returns. God help us all.

There's also a Heroes parody and a Gone with the Wind Alternate Endings sketch. These sound good, so this episode could still be good, even though HNL is going to most likely bomb, as it's one of the worst characters in the history of MADtv (IMO)

Old 04/25/2007, 8:41 PM
Hardcore Fan

Is Leah Remini gonna talk about the time that Nicole S. was on the King Of Queens or is she gonna appear on a sketch.

My guess she is on the later.
Old 04/25/2007, 8:54 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman2002 View Post
Is Leah Remini gonna talk about the time that Nicole S. was on the King Of Queens or is she gonna appear on a sketch.

My guess she is on the later.
Nope, she's going to come on stage and give a random monolauge about Nicole Sullivan on King of Queens.

Old 04/25/2007, 9:41 PM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

Oh, and then Leah is going to attempt to convert everyone to Scientology. Ooh, and if there's time, then Nicole Sullivan will jump out of a huge cake and talk about her working relationship with Jerry Stiller on "KoQ." I can't wait!

"We can dig it!"
Old 04/25/2007, 10:26 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

But she's going to have a baby so maybe the baby will be born and have an appearance as the first MADtv baby to be on the show as a baby if she has actually had the baby yet, Nicole Sullivan that is.
Old 04/25/2007, 10:41 PM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

I don't know about that nick but did you know that Nicole was the first blond female castmebmer on MADvt and that there have ben two othre female catsmembers named Nichole but niether of them is blond?

On a saner note, I too am expecting big things from the Gone with the Wind sketch. Don't tell Rurry, but I think that Nicki P. has actually been better than Bobby this season. (I'll throttle anyone who says, "No sh!t, mizz." )

"We can dig it!"
Old 04/26/2007, 5:39 AM
Obsessed!

at first I got excited...cause I thought you guys actually meant Nicole S was appearing...then I caught on.....you guys are sly lol

Hopefully the Gone with the Wind segment is as funny as the Sound of Music one that was done.....SOM was fricken halarious.

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 04/26/2007, 8:38 AM
His senses were dimmed

At least you can admit your love for Nicole P Mizz .

I hope this episode is good. I had to watch Gone With The Wind for a class so at least I will be able to link up the endings

Voted The Nicest forum Member In The Third Annual PlanetMadTV Awards
Old 04/26/2007, 12:11 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurry View Post
Nope, she's going to come on stage and give a random monolauge about Nicole Sullivan on King of Queens.
Are you joking?
Old 04/26/2007, 12:58 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Yeah, so, I think Lisa's gonna be in this episode. She said her next one was going to air at the end of April.

Old 04/26/2007, 1:33 PM
Bender: still great

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman2002 View Post
Are you joking?
Would Rurry joke about something like that?

Don't answer that, please.

Old 04/26/2007, 5:50 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

The "ER and Famous" or whatever sketch is going to be in this episode

Old 04/26/2007, 6:42 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartanian View Post
I had a feeling it would be. This one sounds interesting...we'll see how it turns out.

Oh, and Lisa is in that sketch, so your right, MADfan! You get a cookie!

Old 04/26/2007, 6:57 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagnazzo View Post
Would Rurry joke about something like that?

Don't answer that, please.

I guess I'll have to watch the episode to see Leah and her post-baby fat era body.
Old 04/26/2007, 8:23 PM
Casual Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartanian View Post
Lisa as Kellie Pickler will RULE
Old 04/27/2007, 12:29 PM
Obsessed!

yay...Lisa's back!!!

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 04/27/2007, 5:30 PM
Still the best!

HNL is a bore...but I'm really looking foward to the Gone With the Wind Alternate Endings sketch! Oh, and hopefully they can pull off the Heroes parody, they're good at spoofing TV shows so I'm sure they can. The ER and Famous thing sounds hilarious.

This episode is sounding really good so far!

Old 04/28/2007, 10:36 PM
zlolz

Ok, well, I'm gonna do a bit more of a detalied review this time, including sketch descriptions, and all that nonsense. So here we go!

Oh, west-coasters, this review does contain SPOILERS.

Open: Crista's Lady Opening - (That was the title in the credits, anyway. ). Nicole opens the show talking about how MADtv doesn't particpate in doing crazy stunts to get ratings for May Sweeps, however, this is proven to be a lie when Crista kisses her, Lisa comes out and her and Crista start...inappropriately...dancing with each other, and NRJ and Arden come onstage in rather risque outfits. I thought this was a really good open (for more reasons then one ), it pretty much had me laughing through-out. I guess this ep (or open?) was meant to air during May. But yeah, really enjoyed this one.

Heroes - In a Heroes parody, a cheerleader (Crista) fails to tell her Dad (Michael) a secret, a woman (Nicole P) fools her reflection, and an asian man (Bobby) talks about his time travel powers. (I don't watch Heroes, so excuse the cop-out names here. ) This one was pretty good. I don't watch Heroes, so a lot of it was lost on me, but from what I could tell, and the little info I know about Heroes, this seemed pretty solid. The highlight was the end..."To be continued...and dragged out until we're cancelled". Lost, anyone?

Joey the Stereotypical Italian Mobster - A therapist (Keegan) visits a family's house (Lisa, Ike, Michael) because they are angry that Joey (Frank) refuses to stop talking like a stereotypical, movie-like mobster. However, he then begins to talk like Elmo. This was awesome. I'm italian, and I actually know family members who talk that way, sadly. Anyway, this was probably Frank's best performance of the season yet. He was EXCELLENT here, and this sketch was a winner in general. I'd be shocked if we didn't see him again. This was great.

Commercial: Seal's Comeback CD - Seal (Jordan) is doing a commerical for his comeback CD, but Heidi Klum, his wife (Crista) keeps interrupting it, with nonsense about maple syrup, "practicing" for Project Runway, and her attempt to sing "Edeilwiess". This was another really funny sketch. Crista's Heidi Klum is hilarious BTW, and I don't care what anyone says. Anyway, I can see these two going places. Jordan and Crista worked quite well together in this (and in the Silent Vengeance once, too).

Drunk Powerpoint Presentation - A woman (Nicole P) comes into work late, hung-over, and disgruntled. She then explains it was because she was drinking last night and got home at 4AM. Unluckily for her, she has to give a presentation about using tele conferences. Of course, it ends in disaster, when the presentation is full of random celebrity photos, dirty pictures, and mis-spelled words, since she did it while drunk. This was EXCELLENT. Nicole was awesome here (as usual ) and this sketch had me dying, especially the parts with the random tigers and the popping pictures. Oh, and there was also a pic of Nicole on the toilet I think - like Antonella from AI. Definitley a 5-star sketch.

Gone With the Wind Alternate Endings - The actress of Slave #8 (NRJ) in Gone With the Wind reveals alternate endings, including an explicit one, a random dance musical, and one filled with special effects. This was another awesome sketch. I thought the last ending was odd (and the effects were terrible), but everything else here is top-notch stuff, from NRJ getting annoyed at being forced to use her Slave #8 voice, Nicole's excellent performance, and the random musical. Michael Rapaport was randomly placed, but this was another 5-star sketch, IMO.

HNL: Leah Remini - Eugene (Keegan) finds Leah Remini in a hotel room while delivering flowers. I'm not even gonna go to detail on this one, it was as lame and boring as all the other HNL sketches. This brought an otherwise awesome episode down. The only good thing here was Leah's lines (ie Oh yeah. I have time to talk to you, I mean, I don't work, and I'm not a mom, or anything!) Other then that, bleh.

E.R. & Famous - #1 and #2- CBS has combined ER and Armed & Famous, with KellIE Pickler (NOT KELLY PICKLER, MAD. GET IT RIGHT. ) (Lisa), Kathy Griffin (Nicole P), Snoop Dog (Keegan), and Monique (NRJ). This one was ok, but nothing fantastic, and easily could've been done without. Still, the Kellie and Kathy impressions were good, and parts of this were funny. Not too bad.

Celebrity Pets: Tara Reid's Dog - In the new Celebrity Pets, Tara Reid's dog (voiced by Keegan) talks about his life with Tara Reid (voiced by Arden). Hmm...I thought the last few Celebrity Pets sketches have mostly been dumb, but this one was better then the last few, mainly cause of the Tara Reid slamming (Now, I deal with one disaster - Tara Reid!). Still, Celebrity Pets needs some spicing up, although it does add variety.

Police Love - A woman (Arden) is pulled over for speeding by a cop (Keegan). She then explains her son is missing. The officer, however, hits on her, instead of paying attention to the ticket or the missing person report. This one was good due to cast performance. The writing was just ok, but Arden and Keegan performed really well.

-------------
Overall, I thought this was a really strong episode. Only HNL bombed, and although E.R. & Famous and Celebrity Pets were just ok, everything else ranged from good to excellent. I also loved Nicole P being in tons of sketches! I thought this was a really, really good episode. My only problem is that the first half of this episode was considerably stronger then the second. Oh well, still a really good episode.

9.5/10

Next Week - Survivor is parodied (somehow...) and Wrestler #2318912389089023 guest star.

Last edited by Rurry; 04/30/2007 at 9:04 AM.
Old 04/28/2007, 10:37 PM
His senses were dimmed

Yeah one of the best this season for sure. I even liked HNL. I can stand it when the guest has fun with it and Leah Remini seemed to be having fun.

Voted The Nicest forum Member In The Third Annual PlanetMadTV Awards