Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 12 (2006-2007)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Poll Results: What was your favorite sketch of #1218?
Open: Spring Break Stories 1 9.09%
Morning Before Pill 1 9.09%
The Hype Jingleberries: Sextually Transmitted Diseases's 2 18.18%
Knobs: She Loves Me Knob 1 9.09%
The Best Weed Ever 1 9.09%
Jersey Girls 2 18.18%
Ike & Bobby: No Clouds #1 0 0%
Celebrity Pets, Paris Hilton's Monkey, Baby Luv (Claymation) 0 0%
The Lillian Verner Game Show: College Edition 0 0%
The Tyra Banks Show 0 0%
Dank you Jesus 2 18.18%
Korean Family 1 9.09%
Ike & Bobby: No Clouds #2 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04/02/2007, 3:05 AM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Post Episode S12E18 (Aired 2007-04-07)

Spring Break Stories
The MADtv crew go to Cancun for Spring Break and destroy the room they are in. The mayor of Cancun (Keegan-Michael Key) is disgusted by the way they are acting, and feel that they are raping the culture of the area.

Credits: Ike Barinholtz (Himself), Keegan-Michael Key (Mayor of Cancun), Crista Flanagan(Herself), Bobby Lee (Himself), Frank Caeti (Himself), Arden Myrin (Herself), Jordan Peele (Himself)

Morning Before Pill
Debby (Nicole Parker) feels there's a good chance that she is going to be having sex with Steve (Ike Barinholtz) a fellow accountant at her office after work, so she decides to take the Morning Before Pill, a pill that destroys a woman's reproductive system for a short while so that there is no chance that they can get pregnant. When her friend Susan (Crista Flanagan) asks what happens if she doesn't have sex with Steve, she just said that they will have sex with another guy.

Credits: Crista Flanagan (Susan), Nicole Parker (Debby), Ike Barinholtz (Steve)

The Hype Jingleberries: Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Noodles (Jordan Peele), and Nippy (Crista Flanagan) go on the streets to raise awareness on STD's. The examples they use involve breaking the audience’s possessions. When Nippy punches a man in the face to show what a condom does, the man chases them away.

Credits: Crista Flanagan (Nippy), Jordan Peele (Noodles)

Knobs: She Loves Me Knob
After being turned down by the Tonight Show, Phil (Bobby Lee) and Marty (Ike Barinholtz) are wondering when their lives will turn around, when they see two women peeking in the store window. The ladies enter and each of them ether love impressions, or phony phone calls. As Phil and Marty can't believe that they have found these two women, they begin to sing and dance with the ladies. In reality though, this event is just a fantasy of Phil and Marty's, as the ladies are wondering what is wrong with them. They then say that they were going to buy a lot of knobs but Phil and Marty have now changed their mind as it is apparent that they are a couple of knobs themselves. As Marty begins to think that they is a knob, Phil does a Lavern and Shirley impression that brings Marty back and they both go off on a bike together.

Credits: Ike Barinholtz (Marty), Bobby Lee (Phil), Arden Myrin (Janelle), Crista Flanagan (Woman)

The Best Weed Ever
George Takei (Bobby Lee), Dennis Rodman (Keegan-Michael Key), Tara Reid (Arden Myrin), Mo'Nique (Nicole Randall Johnson), Miley Cyrus (Crista Flanagan), Montel Williams (Jordan Peele), Kristin Cavallari (Nicole Parker) and Andy Dick (Ike Barinholtz) talk about what their best experience is doing weed.

Credits: Bobby Lee (George Takei), Keegan-Michael Key (Dennis Rodman), Arden Myrin (Tara Reid), Nicole Randall Johnson (Mo'Nique Imes), Crista Flanagan (Miley Cyrus), Jordan Peele(Montel Williams), Nicole Parker (Kristin Cavallari), Ike Barinholtz (Andy Dick)

Jersey Girls
3 women are tanning outside and enjoying salted foods and beverages while saying what men they would and would not sleep with, while going over there past relationship. Whenever any of the women say that they had a sexual experience with either fat, or extremely harry men they call each other whores.

Credits: Arden Myrin (Jersey Girl #1), Nicole Randall Johnson (Jersey Girl #2), Nicole Parker (Jersey Girl #3), Keegan-Michael Key (Waiter)

Ike & Bobby: No Clouds #1
Ike Barinholtz and Bobby Lee entered a charity called No Clouds, a charity that helps children who have fallen on hard times. They get a child named Oliver, whose parents were trampled on an African safari. Within minutes of taking care of Oliver, Ike and Bobby are already trying to pawn him off on other people like Arden Myrin. Bobby and Ike then discover that they can make Oliver do stuff for them like wash their car, and buy booze and cigarettes for them. They get back to the lot 5 hours late, with the charity director extremely mad at them. As Ike and Bobby watch Oliver go, they realise that Oliver stole their cell phones, wallets, and other items.

Credits: Ike Barinholtz (Himself), Bobby Lee (Himself), Arden Myrin (Herself), Vincent Pastore (Man)

Celebrity Pets: Paris Hilton's Kinkajou, Baby Luv *Claymation*
Baby Luv in Paris Hilton's closet talks about how he is not a monkey, and that he is the perfect Hollywood pet.

Credits: Keegan-Michael Key (Baby Luv)

The Lillian Verner Game Show: College Edition
It's the Lillian Verner Game Show College Edition in Cancun with host Tom Bergeron. Each contestant constantly throws up due to many different reasons. buzzes in their answers on a Jack Sparrow bobble head doll. Contestant Jeffery LeBuff (Ike Barinholtz) wins by guessing the Lillian Verner product which is a pickled head in a jar, but dies of alcohol poisoning before he can claim his prize which is a toy that when you pull its pants down it pees a stream of water.

Credits: Ike Barinholtz (Jeffery LeBuff), Efren Ramirez (Paco Puente) Arden Myrin (Tara Summerhill) Michael Hitchcock (Symian Dyson [MADtv Writer]), Tom Bergeron (Himself)

The Tyra Banks Show
Tyra Banks (Nicole Randall Johnson) goes undercover as a Jewish woman at the Olive Oil Garden Restaurant. When she asks for matzo ball soup and the waiter (Frank Caeti) tells her that they don't serve it she gets mad, thinking that they won't serve her the food. When the manager (Keegan-Michael Key) comes over to tell her the same thing, she gets even angrier. Tyra's cover is blown when the manager realizes that she is Tyra Banks.

Credits: Nicole Randall Johnson (Tyra Banks), Frank Caeti (Waiter), Keegan-Michael Key (Olive Oil Garden Manager)

Dank You Jesus
Rapper Young Grillz (Jordan Peele) wins an award for best rapper for his song Dank South Dirty, Dirty, but only thanks himself. When he's at home Jesus Christ (Michael McDonald) comes to his door to inform him that most people thank him when they win awards. Young Grillz doesn't see why he should thank him. In the next year, Jesus shows him why by stealing his dates away from him, and making his life a living hell. The next year he wins the award for best rap single for his song Dank You, Jesus, and spends his entire thank you speech thanking Jesus.

Credits: Crista Flanagan (Presenter), Jordan Peele (Young Grillz), Michael McDonald (Jesus Christ), Arden Myrin (Date #1), Nicole Randall Johnson (Date #2)

Korean Family
A couple go to have dinner with their parents at the boyfriend (Bobby Lee) house. The boyfriend tells his girlfriend Shelly (Arden Myrin) that his parents adopted him, and they go out of their way to make him feel loved. By out of the way he means his family acts like Korean Asians. They do not except Shelly because she is not Korean. Shelly feels that a family should not be billed around lies and deception, but it turns out that her parents are also pretending to be something there not. They are pretending to be white parents for her when in truth they are both black.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Boyfriend), Arden Myrin (Shelly), Crista Flanagan (Boyfriend's Mom), Michael McDonald (Boyfriends Grandfather), Frank Caeti (Boyfriend's Father), Jordan Peele (Shelly's Father), Nicole Randall Johnson (Shelly's Mother)

Ike & Bobby: No Clouds #2
Bobby Lee and Ike Barinholtz show Oliver around the foods area, but every time Oliver tries to grab something, Bobby and Ike stop him saying that he can't because he doesn't work on the show.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Himself), Ike Barinholtz (Himself)
---

Starring:
  • Ike Barinholtz (4A/3S/2W/0AF)
  • Frank Caeti (3A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Crista Flanagan (5A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Nicole Randall Johnson (2A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Keegan-Michael Key (3A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Bobby Lee (2A/4S/0W/0AF)
  • Michael McDonald (1A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Arden Myrin (6A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Nicole Parker (1A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Jordan Peele (3A/2S/0W/0AF)
---

Guest Starring
  • Tom Bergeron (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
---

Special Appearances:
  • Vincent Pastore (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Efren Ramirez (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
---

Legend:
  • (A)cting Credit
  • (S)tarring Credit
  • (W)riting Credit
  • Non-Speaking Credit
  • (A)rchival (F)ootage Credit
---

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 04/20/2016 at 2:02 AM. Reason: Properly Formatted

Old 04/02/2007, 8:50 AM
zlolz

We're into the last 5 episodes of the season.

Anyway, the preview showed some sketch about spring break and said "MADtv gives you the best spring break ever!", and also some sketch about asian parents ( )

Old 04/02/2007, 9:47 AM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Even though it's probably 100% likely to happen, I'd like to see Tom Bergeron NOT be used in a "Dancing with the Stars" parody. This season has actually been pretty good about not putting guest stars in parodies of their own stuff (except John Cena in 1203).

Old 04/03/2007, 8:03 PM
zlolz

Straight from MADtv.com...

The Lillian Verner Game Show: College Edition (featuring Tom Bergeron...happy, MADfan? )
A parody of the Tyra Banks Show
Celebrity Pets

Hmm...Tyra Banks Show spoof should be good stuff, Lillian Verner could go either way, and Celebrity Pets can also go either way. We'll see.

Old 04/03/2007, 8:25 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Not to typecast, but we're most likely seeing Nicole RJ in the role as Tyra Banks, and I'm not sure how that's going to end up. All sketches have potential to be good, but I'm not sure if she can pull it off.

It's been a while since we've had a new episode, so I'm excited to see how it all turns out. The upcoming sketches for the season all seem promising (but don't they all?).

EDIT: This looks like the Lillian Verner where Arden has that "Show Me Your Boobs" shirt on. Can't tell who the other contestants are yet though.
Old 04/03/2007, 9:07 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurry View Post
Straight from MADtv.com...

The Lillian Verner Game Show: College Edition (featuring Tom Bergeron...happy, MADfan? )
Well, it's better than putting him in a DWTS parody, and I guess there isn't much else he would do as a guest star anyway, so this works. So, yeah, I am happy.

Old 04/04/2007, 6:33 PM
Relative Unknown

EDIT: WHO/WHAT Guide for Episode #1218

Last edited by Hypn0; 04/13/2007 at 12:59 AM.
Old 04/05/2007, 2:57 PM
Obsessed!

Lisa going to appear in this episode...or ever again? She was funny.

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 04/05/2007, 3:04 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by potroastpig View Post
Lisa going to appear in this episode...or ever again? She was funny.
We know of 2 other sketches she taped, the Italian Mobster one and the E.R. & Famous one, so yeah, she'll definitley be appearing again, and I really would be shocked if she didn't return next season. She's featured and didn't come until the very end of production, so naturally she's not gonna be in a lot of episodes this year.

Old 04/05/2007, 3:33 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

If you check her YouTube profile, she says she has two more episodes airing: one in the end of April and one in the beginning of May.

Old 04/07/2007, 2:20 PM
Season 14 is Here!

I found this krumping video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3csvvSFv5A I've never seen it before, could it be on today's episode?

Old 04/07/2007, 2:50 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dot's Boyfriend View Post
I found this krumping video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3csvvSFv5A I've never seen it before, could it be on today's episode?
I'm betting it is, since isn't tonight's episode going to have some Spring Break sketches? Plus, we know a new Krumpin' has been taped, so...

Old 04/07/2007, 10:00 PM
zlolz

Open: Spring Break Stories: This was pretty funny. Not hilarious, but the cast performed well. They could've done more with it. Oh, and the open with Ike was pointless.
Commercial: The Morning Before Pill: REALLY liked this. LMAO "It temporarily destroys your reproductive system". Nicole P and Crista were good in this, too.
Krumpin' at the Beach: This was funny. I like Krumpin', and we haven't seen them in a while, so I enjoyed this.
Knobs III: I hated the fact that they did more of these, but this one was actually alright. I liked the Laverne and Shirly part - it ultimately made the sketch for me.
Best Weed Ever: This was REALLY short, but for some reason, I really liked it...maybe because of Nicole's Kristin impression. WOO! Also loved the Hannah Montana cracks.
Jersey Girls: I REALLY liked this...maybe cause I'm from the NY/NJ area. I definitley think they should recurr these girls. This might have been the highlight of the night for me.
Oliver: This was just...weird, but the homeless hooker gave me a LOT of laughs, so I'll give it
The Lillian Verner Game Show: College Edition: I really liked this one. The line (about Simeon's nipples) "it looks like a frightened panda!" probably gave me the most laughs of the night.
Celebrity Pets: Paris Hilton's Dog(s): I didn't pay much attention to this...but I did like how they included both of this. No rating, though.
The Tyra Banks Show: Again, like Best Weed Ever, it was good, but it was way too short. Short sketches are nice...but there's such a thing as TOO short sketches, MAD.
Dank You, Jesus: Kind of like the opposite version of The 17th Annual Music awards from 325. I liked this, one again, it's WTF concept made it work.
False Asian Parents: Once again, short sketches? Great...but know your limits for "short". This was good, though...I was expected to hate it, but it was actually ok.

Overall: This wasn't too bad of an episode at all, although at the same time, it wasn't fantastic either. While most of the sketches were above par, nothing was amazing. Still, like I said, most sketches were above par. I enjoyed this for the most part.

7/10

Next Week: Presenting the all-new drink...Date Grape!

Last edited by Rurry; 04/07/2007 at 11:18 PM.
Old 04/07/2007, 10:05 PM
Hardcore Fan

this episode was great
I started watching when Best Weed Ever started, so I missed a bit of the episode.

the sketches and the cast are really improving
Old 04/07/2007, 10:57 PM
zlolz

And now...my weekly cast member appearences post!

Arden - 8 (SBS, Knobs, Best Weed Ever, Jersey Girls, Oliver, Lillian Verner, DYJ, Asian Parents)
Crista - 7 (SBS, Morning After, Krumpin, Knobs, Best Weed Ever, DYJ, Asian Parents)
Ike - 6 (SBS, Morning After, Knobs, Best Weed Ever, Lillian Verner, Oliver)
Nicole RJ - 6 (Morning After, Tyra Banks, Best Weed Ever, DYJ, Jersey Girls, Asian Parents)
Jordan - 6 (SBS, Krumpin, Knobs, Best Weed Ever, DYJ, Asian Parents)
Bobby - 5 (SBS, Knobs, Best Weed Ever, Oliver, Asians Parents)
Keegan - 4 (SBS, Best Weed Ever, Jersey Girls, Tyra)
Nicole P - 3 (Morning Before Pill, Best Weed Ever, Jersey Girls)
Frank - 3 (SBS, Tyra, Asian Parents)
Michael - 2 (Dank You Jesus, Asian Parents)

So...kind of a good strategy, I guess, those who haven't gotten a lot of airtime lately (Arden, Nicole RJ) got a pretty good deal of airtime, and those who have (Nicole P, Michael, Keegan) got a little less. Well...besides Frank. :/

Last edited by Rurry; 04/08/2007 at 11:13 AM.
Old 04/07/2007, 11:35 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Arden's in EIGHT sketches this week? Hot damn! I guess I will be staying up tonight. Forget the fact that I need to sleep, there's always the chance the episodes won't end up on the torrent sites.

Looks like an easy day tomorrow when I update the character pages.
Old 04/07/2007, 11:37 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
Arden's in EIGHT sketches this week? Hot damn! I guess I will be staying up tonight. Forget the fact that I need to sleep, there's always the chance the episodes won't end up on the torrent sites.

Looks like an easy day tomorrow when I update the character pages.
Yeah, she's in virtually EVERY sketch....same with Crista.

Old 04/08/2007, 12:45 AM
Bender: still great

Quote:
Arden - 8 (SBS, Knobs, Best Weed Ever, Jersey Girls, Oliver, Lillian Verner, DYJ, Asian Parents)
Bwahahaha Mizzimad.

Anyways, this was a fairly decent episode. There were a lot of one-offs, which was good.

Old 04/08/2007, 10:32 AM
Obsessed!

Wasn't Jordan in six...isn't he the other lead in Krumpin?

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 04/08/2007, 10:46 AM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by potroastpig View Post
Wasn't Jordan in six...isn't he the other lead in Krumpin?
Yeah..I forgot about that.