Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 12 (2006-2007)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Poll Results: What was your favorite sketch of #1216?
Open: Silence of the Spears 0 0%
The Ballad 0 0%
Steve Jobs Reveals the iRack #1 5 55.56%
Silent Vengeance 1 11.11%
Tried 0 0%
Shark Cam 1 11.11%
Coach Hines: Ice Cream Parlor 1 11.11%
Celebrity Pets: Lindsay Lohan's Dog, Chloe 0 0%
Condi Comes to Harlem II 0 0%
Commercial: Glad Sandwich Bags 0 0%
Grandmother vs Granddaughter 1 11.11%
Curious Old Lady 0 0%
Steve Jobs Reveals the iRack #2 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03/09/2007, 8:15 PM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Post Episode S12E16 (Aired 2007-03-10)

Show Opening: Silence of the Spears
Kevin Federline (Ike Barinholtz) comes out to promote Amway and to tell the audience that Britney Spears (Nicole Parker) has lost her marbles. He shows this by bringing out Britney who is trapped in a straight jacket and bald. The doctor (Jordan Peele) warns Kevin that Britney is a threat to herself and others, but sells her out to a photographer for $100. Kevin is insulted saying he can get 1 million for Britney on the toilet. Britney said that she was taken to the insaneasilum after getting another tattoo. Kevin then tries to sell Britney some Amway products. They rap about Amway before making out.

Credits: Ike Barinholtz (Kevin Federline), Nicole Parker (Britney Spears), Jordan Peele (Doctor)

The Ballad
A song dedicated to the extraordinarily tall Yao Ming (Bobby Lee), which features Bobby Lee playing against children.

Credits: Jordan Peele (Country Singer), Bobby Lee (Yao Ming)

Steve Jobs Reveals the iRack #1
Steve Jobs (Michael McDonald) introduces the iRack. A flimsy, and unstable rack, which seems to have been put together with no directions, and has no intention of being fixed. Steve then starts forcing products into the iRack. The audience starts to plead with Steve to take the items out. Steve refuses, and puts more things into the iRack. As the iRack begins to smoke, Steve throws the rest of the company’s money at it. As the audience tries to escape the building to get away from the iRack, Steve informs the audience that there is no exit, and tells them to stop focusing on the iRack, and focus on the new product, the iRan.

Credits: Nicole Parker (Announcer), Michael McDonald (Steve Jobs), Jim Wise [MADtv Writer] (Male Audience Member #1), Crista Flanagan (Female Audience Member), Keegan-Michael Key (Male Audience Member #2), Jordan Peele (Male Audience Member #3)

Silent Vengeance
Heidi Klum (Crista Flanagan) plays special agent Trista Hannigan, a supposedly silent killer, but Heidi can't play the part, as her voice is so loud, she compromises her position every time.

Credits: Crista Flanagan (Heidi Klum: Trista Hannigan), Ike Barinholtz (Fellow Secret Agent), Keegan-Michael Key (Donovan), Jordan Peele (Seal Samuel: Lutenent Jason Steele)

Tired
Two guys Paul (Ike Barinholtz), and Johnny (Rob Corddry) talk about what they did the night before. One talks about his experience at an Italian restaurant, and the other talks about his experience with gay sex with a fellow co-worker Rodrigo (Jordan Peele). Paul then asks Johnny if he want to have gay sex, because he likes how Johnny has described it. Johnny agrees and they leave the office.

Credits: Rob Corddry (Johnny), Ike Barinholtz (Paul), Jordan Peele (Rodrigo)

Shark Cam
Doctor Timothy Perkins (Michael McDonald) has strapped a camera to a shark to track its pattern for his show Shark Cam. As Timothy watches the shark named Bradley swimming around the institute, Bradley starts to go on a rampage, destroying a boat, eating Timothy's son and destroys the institute. The camera cuts out as Timothy's sinks to the bottom of the sea.

Credits: Michael McDonald (Doctor Timothy Perkins)

Coach Hines: Ice Cream Parlour
Joseph Yaminashi (Bobby Lee), and DeShazer (Ike Barinholtz) go to get some ice cream at a local parlour, only to find out that Sandobal Hines (Keegan-Michael Key) is working there because the school doesn't pay him enough. When a lady comes by and gives his manager (Jordan Peele) a tip, he sings her a little song, saying that it is company policy for your server to sing to you when a tip comes his way. Joseph and DeShazer are overjoyed knowing that they can make Sandobal sing, with a tip. Sandobal threatens them that if they even get close to the thought, he will kill them un-creatively. Joseph approaches the tip jar to put money in. Sandobal throws toppings at him, but that does not stop him. The tip goes in and Sandobal sings a crackled tune. Sandobal then gives Joseph and DeShazer there ice cream but fails to tell them that the sprinkles are actually laxatives until DeShazer gives him a tip for another song. Joseph and DeShazer run out of the parlour in pain.

Credits: Ike Barinholtz (DeShazer), Bobby Lee (Joseph Yaminashi), Jordan Peele (Manager), Keegan-Michael Key (Sandebal Hines)

Celebrity Pets: Lindsay Lohan's Dog, Chloe *Claymation*
Lindsay Lohan's dog talks about her experience living with Lindsay, but it is then discovered that Lindsey has not been home in weeks, and Chloe is now living on what she can find, like Lindsey's lipstick. Chloe then throws up and eats her own vomit. Something she has seen Lindsay do before.

Condi Comes to Harlem II
Condoleezza Rice (Nicole Randall Johnson) ducks out of a press conference to take a call from Knee High (Keegan-Michael Key) who says that black people are glowing in Harlem. It turns out to be a diabolical plan divulged by Kim Jong Il (Bobby Lee) who is getting black people to build nuclear weapons for him in the hopes that white people will then think it is cool, and start to do it, giving him an arsenal America has never scene. After subduing 2 North Korean guards Condoleezza turns off the power to the generator, ruining Kim's plan. Kim escapes on a flying panda before Condoleezza can catch him. Condoleezza's man Duke (Jordan Peele) then comes in wondering if Condoleezza is going to go back to Washington D.C like she always does. Condoleezza says that before she does that, she has to disarm the missile in his pants.

Credits: Nicole Randall Johnson (Condoleezza Rice), Keegan-Michael Key (Knee High), Bobby Lee (Kim Jong Il), Jordan Peele (Duke)

Glad Sandwich Bags
A commercial for a product that can do almost everything and can fit in-between the tips of your fingers is promoted, but in the end it turns out that the product doesn't exist at all, and that the commercial is just a promotion for Glad sandwich bags, that the company is not too thrilled to promote in comparison to the product.

Grandmother vs. Granddaughter
A woman Eve Winkley (Arden Myrin) goes to visit her grandmother Noni (Crista Flanagan). As Noni goes on and on about some story while making Eve some toast, Eve loses it telling her to shut up because she does not want to hear her boring stories. Noni then gets on her about her pregnancy tests. Eve says she uses them because of sex with her teacher who she was smoking weed with because of her attention deficit disorder. Noni then slaps her across the face and chastises her about her lack of knowledge about current events. They bicker like this while fighting and breaking things. Eve finally pins Noni and just when she thinks its safe, Noni pins her. They end it with Noni going to make her French toast.

Credits: Arden Myrin (Eve Joanne Winkley), Crista Flanagan (Noni)

Curious Old Lady
An old lady bothers (Nicole Randall Johnson) a video store clerk Gary (Keegan-Michael Key) who is trying to watch the television show the Shield with never ending questions. When Gary tells her that if she is not going to buy anything she should either shut up or leave, she says the f-word to him and leaves.

Credits: Keegan-Michael Key (Gary), Nicole Randall Johnson (Old Lady)
Archival Footage: Michael Chiklis (Vic Mackey), Kiefer Sutherland (Jack Bauer)

Steve Jobs Reveals the iRack #2
Steve tries to put things in the iRack, but the rack falls apart and everybody breaks character.

Credits: Michael McDonald (Steve Jobs), Nicole Parker (Announcer)

---

Starring:
  • Ike Barinholtz (1A/3S/1W/0AF)
  • Frank Caeti (0A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Crista Flanagan (1A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Nicole Randall Johnson (0A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Keegan-Michael Key (3A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Bobby Lee (0A/3S/0W/0AF)
  • Michael McDonald (0A/3S/0W/0AF)
  • Arden Myrin (0A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Nicole Parker (2A/1S/1W/0AF)
  • Jordan Peele (6A/1S/1W/0AF)
---

Guest Starring:
  • Rob Corddry (0A/1S/0W/0AF)
---

Special Appearance:
  • Jim Wise (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Michael Chiklis (0A/0S/0W/1AF)
  • Kiefer Sutherland (0A/0S/1AF)
---

Legend:
  • (A)ppearance Credit
  • (S)tarring Credit
  • (W)riting Credit
  • Non-Speaking Credit
  • (A)rchival (F)ootage Credit
---

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 04/20/2016 at 2:28 AM. Reason: Properly Formatted

Old 03/09/2007, 8:32 PM
Bender: still great

See Rurry? The geedarn thread has been made. NOW SHUT UP.

Old 03/09/2007, 9:12 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Anyway, this episode features a new Celebrity Pets with Lindsay Lohan's dog, Chloe and they're finally airing the second "Condi Goes to Harlem" sketch with Kim Jong Il.

I love Celebrity Pets and all, but can they stop doing dogs?

Old 03/09/2007, 9:19 PM
zlolz

Toby better be in this episode or i'm going on a rampage. With all of the dRAmA everwhere its not like any topic is out of the question! I'd like to see one on the Anna Nicole Smith burial fiasco.

Oh, and I'm not too excited about Condi Comes to Harlem II, since most sketches with Kim Jong Il seem to suck. Celebrity Pets have both sucked and been good, so who knows.

Old 03/09/2007, 9:38 PM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurry View Post
Toby better be in this episode or i'm going on a rampage. With all of the dRAmA everwhere its not like any topic is out of the question! I'd like to see one on the Anna Nicole Smith burial fiasco.
Well, this doesn't pertain to the burial fiasco specifically, but I like this idea for a Toby ending:

God bless the almighty dollar and the even more almighty media. Hope that helps.

Oh yeah, and Rod Corddry + "MADtv" = major funneez. Or so I hope.

"We can dig it!"
Old 03/09/2007, 9:59 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Oh, and Celebrity Pets has NEVER sucked. Anyone who disagrees is a damn commie bastard.

Last edited by MADfan2004; 03/09/2007 at 11:25 PM.
Old 03/09/2007, 10:33 PM
zlolz

So Coach Hines is in this ep too...good, good.

As for Celebrity Pets sucking...well, the first one in 1206 was kind of blah to me. My favorite was the one in 1208, with the dog trying to get the females - hilarious!

Oh, and it's hard to believe there's only 6 episodes left after this one. HOWEVER, it's interesting to note that next week is 1217 (March 17th), and last year, 1117 aired April 8th, so the 17th episode this season is coming 2 weeks early. This either means a) We get more then 22 episodes this year, or b) April is going to be a repeat-fest.

Old 03/10/2007, 12:51 PM
zlolz

I wouldn't add this to the guide just yet, but there's been 2 Coach Hines sketches taped, so obviously one of them is going to be the one in this episode. I have a feeling it's going to be the one that was taped first, which would be...

• Coach Hines: Ice Cream Store (Keegan- Coach Hines, Bobby- Yaminoshi, Ike-?)
o Yaminoshi and Ike spot Coach Hines working at the Ice Cream store.

Old 03/10/2007, 10:01 PM
zlolz

Open: Silence of the Spears: Not that good, but I enjoyed Britney singing the nutrition facts for Cheetos. That was pretty hilarious. And it also had some other good moments, like K-Fed advertising those skin producers. An ok open.
The Ballad of Yao Ming: I don't know anything about basketball...anything, so this was completely lost on me. Jordan did a good job, I guess? Not really much to say about this. I wouldn't say it bombed, I just didn't...get it.
Steve Jobs Presesnts the iRack: This was AWESOME. The first time watching it I didn't really get it, but how they connected it to Iraq/Iran was GENUIS. I'm changing my rating to
Heidi Klum's Movie: Good concept, not-so-good execution, but it had some laugh-out-loud moments.
Gay Sex at the Office: ....Uhh...WTF...was this? What a waste of a guest star. This was just pointless, WTF? Usually the random humor works, but it completely fell flat here. Awful.
Discovery Kids: Sharks: Now THIS was HILARIOUS. It might not win the most creative award, but it was an excellent sketch, with awesome performance from Michael. I also liked how it was half-animation, half-live action.
Coach Hines: Ice Cream Store: As usual, an excellent Coach Hines. Not his best, but it was still hilarious. He's definitley one of the best characters currently on the show.
Celebrity Pets: Lindsey Lohan's Dog: I actually really liked this, but mainly for the end. "Don't judge me, i've seen Lindsey do this before!". Pretty good.
Condi Comes to Harlem II: This was just sort of pointless. It wasn't unberable, just felt like an excuse to pull out Condi Rice and Kim Jong Iv. Ok, I guess.
Commercial: Glad Sandwich Bags: Pretty funny, but not amazing or anything. The "We were sick of talking about sandwich bags" part was the best line, I guess.
Grandma Nawni vs. Her Granddaughter: This was good, due to cast performances, because Arden and Crista were REALLY good here...ESPECIALLY Crista, who was out of her "emotional young girl" usual role. Arden was good, too.
Lady in the Video Store: Slap a name on this character and recur her again, because this was really good! Great job by Nicole RJ. She reminds me of Mrs. Campbell, though, but I think she can prove to be a strong character.
Overall: Eh, some things in this episode were good (Grandma Nawni, Video Store Lady, Discovery Kids) but some things...erm, sucked (Gay Sex, Yao Ming). Not the best episode, but it had it's moments, and wound up being decent.

7.5/10

Next Week: It looks like Nicole RJ's male character from 1211 is being recurred, the MADtv obsession with wrestlers continues when The Edge guest stars, and a new Celebrity Obsessed, too. (he just aired in 1215! o_O)

Last edited by Rurry; 03/19/2007 at 2:37 PM.
Old 03/10/2007, 10:57 PM
Fresh Meat

Britney Spears Opening
I found this pretty funny. First off, Nicole looked hilarious bald. Every time she sang something I laughed out loud. I didn't like Ike's part although he does a good K-Fed impression.

The Ballad of Yao Ming
Pointless. I didn't find anything funny or even understand what was going on.

Steve Jobs & the iRack
This was really funny. I love everyone was so serious about the iRack. Michael did a good job. Although at the first part of the sketch I thought Nicole was Julie-Andrews from the sound of music because of the wig.

Heidi Klum's Movie
I love Crista's impression of Heidi Klum. I only found the parts where she talked really loudly funny. The rest were just blah. Crista was the only strength in this sketch besides Jordan as the husband.

Gay Sex in the Office
This sketch was okay. It was a waste of a guest appearance (which are usually wasted anyways.) I found it funny how casual they were about it though.

Discovery Kids: Sharks
This was okay. I never laughed out loud until Michael was talking about his assistant's vacation and his son.

Coach Hines
This was disappointing compared to some of the other Coach Hine sketches. Like always I loved his death threats. My favorite part was where Yamanashi was trying to put in the tip.

Celebrity Pets: Lindsay Lohan's Dog
I just don't enjoy these. I don't know why.

Condi Comes to Harlem II
I missed most of this. But I saw the ending and it was pretty stupid. I found nothing funny.

Glad Sandwich Bags
Just okay. The only funny part was the end.

Grandma Nawni
There was no point to this sketch, but it was hilarious. Crista and Arden make a really good duo. Every time the camera was on Crista I was laughing just because of her appearance. Great ending too.

Lady in the Video Store

I agree with Rurry. MAKE THIS A RECURRING CHARACTER. Nicole RJ was hilarious. "Now why do you think they call it 24?" Great sketch!

Overall

So-so episode. It was either really great or really bad. I was disappointed Lisa Nova wasn't in this episode too. 6.5/10
Old 03/11/2007, 4:56 AM
Fresh Meat

Default Weekly Kids News with Toby

Quote:
Toby better be in this episode or i'm going on a rampage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzimad View Post
Well, this doesn't pertain to the burial fiasco specifically, but I like this idea for a Toby ending:

God bless the almighty dollar and the even more almighty media. Hope that helps.

Oh yeah, and Rod Corddry + "MADtv" = major funneez. Or so I hope.
Hi!

Some guys guessed in this forum that the "Weekly Kids News with Toby" segments were written by MADtv writer Toby Morton. Well, if this is true you should expect to see "Weekly Kids News with Toby" never again. Because Toby Morton left the MADtv crew after episode 12 of this season.
Old 03/11/2007, 8:31 AM
just crazy

Open: Silence of the Spears: It made me sleep.
The Ballad of Yao Ming: Worst of songs this season.
Steve Jobs Presesnts the iRack: I love how they mixed Apple and the war (iRack and iRan) star:
Heidi Klum's Movie: Crista looked good I loved it
Gay Sex at the Office: No stars. It doesn't deserve it.
Discovery Kids: Sharks: Excellent. One thing that failed was that if the camera was at a sharks dorsal fin, does that mean that Bradley wasn't alone? ˝
Coach Hines: Ice Cream Store: Nothing wrong to say about Sandy Hines, it started weak, but when that tip girl arrived, all got better...
Celebrity Pets: Lindsey Lohan's Dog: Meh...
Condi Comes to Harlem II: I wanted to see this before those news about Kim Jong Il got into mainstream. I loved the ending.
Commercial: Glad Sandwich Bags: I've seen 1985 commercials with better CG
Grandma Nawni vs. Her Granddaughter: Reminded me of Mommie Dearest... 1/2
Lady in the Video Store: Due to being the last one it was the sleeper. But Nicole RJ made that little old lady beyond Mrs. Campbell

Overall: All the sketches after the commercial breaks are excellent. The others (Ballad, Gay Sex, Celeb Pets, Glad, even Video Store) sucked

It's still 6/10

Trying to make my way into college...
Old 03/11/2007, 9:43 AM
zlolz

Oh, and cast notes, Lisa and Frank weren't in this episode, and Nicole P, Arden, Michael, Ike, and Nicole RJ all appeared in less then 3 sketches. This episode was a complete Keegan and Jordan-fest.

I hate to say this, but i'm starting to wonder if Frank will be back next season. (oh wait, he won't because MADtv is ending this season)

Old 03/11/2007, 10:13 AM
MADtv Fan Since 1995.

I liked the iRack one, that was hillarious how the did that. The grandmother vs. granddaughter one was good too. And Nicole Randall Johnson was funny in the video store.

Tchaa, Ya Know What. . .I Have A Cat Named CeCe
Old 03/11/2007, 11:28 AM
Obsessed!

I missed it.......I thought about it around 10:30./....then realized around 3am that I missed it.....that's sad taht Frank and Lisa weren't in it...I actually enjoy watching them. Mainly Lisa

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 03/11/2007, 12:43 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Quote:
Oh, and cast notes, Lisa and Frank weren't in this episode, and Nicole P, Arden, Michael, Ike, and Nicole RJ all appeared in less then 3 sketches. This episode was a complete Keegan and Jordan-fest.
You say that like it's a bad thing. This is the first episode in a while where either of them had a good amount of airtime.

Quote:
I hate to say this, but i'm starting to wonder if Frank will be back next season. (oh wait, he won't because MADtv is ending this season)
Oh, please, just because he's not in a few episodes doesn't mean he won't come back. People said the same thing for EVERY season Caliendo was on the show, and he kept coming back. Plus, if every cast member who wasn't in a lot of episodes didn't come back, Jordan wouldn't even be on this show right now.

Old 03/11/2007, 12:50 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADfan2004 View Post
Oh, please, just because he's not in a few episodes doesn't mean he won't come back. People said the same thing for EVERY season Caliendo was on the show, and he kept coming back. Plus, if every cast member who wasn't in a lot of episodes didn't come back, Jordan wouldn't even be on this show right now.

That's true, but his lack of sketches has seemed very S11 Daniele Gaither-like to me. I hope he DOES come back..

Quote:
Hi!

Some guys guessed in this forum that the "Weekly Kids News with Toby" segments were written by MADtv writer Toby Morton. Well, if this is true you should expect to see "Weekly Kids News with Toby" never again. Because Toby Morton left the MADtv crew after episode 12 of this season.
That sucks. That...REALLY sucks. Is there a reason he left or was he only signed for 12 episodes?

Old 03/11/2007, 1:20 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Default Review Ep 1216

Open: Silence of the Spears: Kevin Federline (Ike) comes out on stage when a doctor (Jordan) brings out Britney Spears (Nicole P), who talks about how she's gone crazy.
-This was a decent opening. Nothing more, nothing less.
QUOTES:
Britney: Wanna see my tatoo?
(Kevin nods)
Open up my shirt.
It's the nutrition facts for Cheetos!
RATING: 3/5

The Ballad of Yao Ming: An aging folk singer (Jordan) sings a ballad about the Chinese giant that is Yao Ming (Bobby).
-While I liked the sports parody, I didn't really get it. Like, why were the other players played by little kids? Was it so Bobby would look taller? Jordan wrote it, and he has been on fire these past few episodes, but still, I give it a...
RATING: 2.5/5

Steve Jobs Reveals the iRack: In a sketch with not-so-thinly disguised Iraq jokes, Steve Jobs (Micheal) reveals his newest product, the iRack. But when he tries to fit all of his other iProducts in it (including the iMicrowave and iVacuum), the stockholders (Crista, Jordan, Keegan) want him to take them out. When they try to leave, they realize there's no exit strategy.
-Coming from someone that was not a huge fan of the last Steve Jobs sketch, this one was hilarious. I couldn't help but love how the iRack was supposed to be Iraq. Very good job.
Rating: 5/5

Silent Vengeance: In a new movie Heidi Klum (Crista) plays a spy named Trista Hannagan (VERY clever, right?) who ruins missions by talking too loudly.
-Pretty funny sketch. Nothing more to say.
RATING: 4/5

Tried: Paul (Ike) and Johnny (guest star Rob Cordry) talk about how Johnny tried gay sex over the weekend with co-worker Rodrigo (Jordan). Johnny doesn't think of it as much of a big deal, but Paul seems a bit taken aback by it until he asks Johnny to try it with him.
-This ran on a bit too long and there were some parts where it waned a little bit in the middle, but it was still a pretty good sketch overall. Nice use of a guest star there too.

Shark Cam: During Discovery Channel's Shark Week, Dr. Timothy Peters (Micheal) follows a shark around as he terrorizes the reef.
-This went a bit over the top, but still a pretty decent sketch. That CGI was terrible, though.

Coach Hines: Ice Cream Parlor: Coach Hines (Keegan) gets a job at an ice cream parlor when two of his students (Ike and Bobby) start to bother him at work. His boss (Jordan) doesn't make it much better, but Coach Hines gets the last laugh when he puts laxatives in the kids' ice creams.
-This was actually a really good Coach Hines sketch. Though, just like the one in 1207, it was really Jordan who was the star of it.
QUOTES:
Coach Hines: If you put that dollar in that jar, I will kill you. I won't even be creative about it--I'll just take you outside and kill you.

Celebrity Pets: Lindsay Lohan's Dog, Chloe *claymation*: Lindsay Logan's dog, Chloe (voice of Crista) talks about how she and Lindsay are so compatible, but Lindsay left weeks ago and didn't leave any food for her or tell anybody that she was there.
-Coming from a huge Celebrity Pets fan, this one was one of the weaker ones (shut up, Rurry), but still pretty decent. Especially when she threw up and ate it.
QUOTES:
Chloe (after eating her own puke): Don't judge me--I saw Lindsay do this once.

Condi Comes to Harlem II: Condoleeza Rice (Nicole RJ) goes back to Harlem to stop Kim Jong Il (Bobby) from using black America to make nuclear bombs. It is all a part of his plan to get white America to think it's cool and then copy them.
-I really don't get these sketches. Still, it was better than the first one. I'll give it a...

Commercial: Glad Sandwich Bags: Glad Sandwich Bags talks about a cool new product that has everything you could ever need in it, and it all fits inside of your fingers, only to distract you because they got bored talking about sandwich bags.
RATING: 3.5/5

Grandmother vs Granddaughter: A girl (Arden) comes over to check up on her grandmother (Crista), only to get into a fight with her.
-This ran on way too long, and it only showed how awful Crista and Arden are together. I know this sounds perverted and all, but did anyone else expect them to rip off each other's clothes?
RATING: 2/5

Curious Old Lady: An old woman (Nicole RJ) bothers a video store clerk (Keegan) with inane questions while he's trying to watch a show.
-Not bad at all. I expect this to be a new recurring character soon.

FINAL THOUGHTS: A decent episode. There wasn't anything too awful in it. I was partially disappointed by the lack of Frank, though. One thing to note is that this is the second episode (the first being 1210) not to feature any sketches split up into multiple parts. Anyway, I give it a...

Old 03/11/2007, 1:44 PM
zlolz

THEY MADE A HALF STAR?!?!

Old 03/11/2007, 4:16 PM
Hardcore Fan

My favorite sketch was the iRack one. Although they should have named the iVacuum the iSuck. I'm also surprised that they didn't include the iPad.

Last edited by King of Kings; 03/11/2007 at 9:56 PM.