Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 12 (2006-2007)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Poll Results: What was your favorite sketch of #1213?
Open: Bobby Gets Judged 0 0%
Montel Video 1 7.14%
Unused "Law & Order" Openings #1-4 0 0%
L.A.P.D Pinatas 0 0%
Barack Obama Crashes Hillary Clinton's Woman of the Year Celebration 3 21.43%
Proposal at the Aviary 1 7.14%
Blind Kung Fu Master in Space #1-2 0 0%
Wing Woman 1 7.14%
Celebrity Pets: Dick Cheney's Dog, Rufus 0 0%
3 Minute Valentines 7 50.00%
Unused Law and Order Opening: Treasure Hunt 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02/05/2007, 3:05 AM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Post Episode S12E13 (Aired 2007-02-10)

Bobby Gets Judged
Bobby Lee comes out and expresses his joy that he does not have to play a woman in the episode but just before she is about to leave Simon Cowell (Michael McDonald) and the judges from American Idol stop him and judge him. Randy Jackson (Nicole Randall Johnson) is real tired of Bobby playing Asian, and thinks he's getting too fat. Paula Abdul (Nicole Parker) agrees with Randy about Bobby's corpulence. Simon hated it and is perplexed on why Bobby said he wasn't going to be playing any women in the show even though he has clearly developed breasts through his shirt. Bobby gets mad at the judges for their killing of the dreams of millions of Americans and then coming to MADtv to spread their hate. He leaves cursing them off.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Himself), Nicole Randall Johnson (Randy Jackson), Nicole Parker (Paula Abdul), Michael McDonald (Simon Cowell), Frank Caeti (Himself)

Montel Video
Montel Williams (Jordan Peele) after a show tells the camera the secret on how he has been able to do Montel for so long. His secret is smoking lots of weed. He sings a song about his use going all the way back to his dressing room which is smoking.

Credits: Jordan Peele (Montel Williams), Crista Flanagan (Jeanette)

Unused "Law & Order" Opening #57
A woman (Nicole Parker) does not want to tease her new boyfriend (Keegan-Michael Key) by inviting him in, due to her menstruating at the moment. Her boyfriend is fine with it and they are about to kiss when she notices a dead body on the lawn.

Credits: Nicole Parker (Woman), Keegan-Michael Key (Man)

L.A.P.D. Piñatas
Pete's Party Supplies is selling the Los Angeles Police Department (L.A.P.D.) Piñata. A piñata that comes in many forms like the Wise Ass, the Hippy College Boy who Gets Smart with You, and The Prostitute. The piñatas come with candy, and a gun to plant on the piñata. L.A.P.D. Piñatas, you can't beat Pete's prices, but you can beat there Piñatas.

Credits: Ike Barinholtz (Pete)

Barack Obama Crashes Hillary Clinton's Woman of the Year Celebration
Hillary Clinton (Nicole Parker) wins the Democratic Woman of the Year, but focus on her quickly shifts when Barack Obama (Keegan-Michael Key) walks in. Everybody cares more for Barack than Hillary, and even when he goes off on a fan (Jordan Peele), nobody cares. As Hillary tries to get the attention back on her, the fans want Barack to sing a song. He sings a song about bringing unity to the Democratic Party to the tune of "Let's get it on". Hillary stops the singing, angered that she has suffered for 10 years to be president and all Barack has done is made one good speech and everyone wants to crown him emperor. Hillary's selfishness swayed the committee so much that they reissue the award to Barack Obama.

Credits: Arden Myrin (Woman #1), Jordan Peele (Man), Crista Flanagan (Lisa), Nicole Parker (Hillary Clinton), Nicole Randall Johnson (Woman #2) Keegan-Michael Key (Barack Obama)

Unused "Law & Order" Opening #112
A couple is washing the dishes and arguing due to the husband (Michael McDonald) accusations that his wife Rebecca (Crista Flanagan) of stealing his money, when they notice a dead body on the stove.

Credits: Crista Flanagan (Rebecca), Michael McDonald (Husband)

Proposal at the Aviary
Jason (Michael McDonald) takes his girlfriend Carol Ann (Nicole Parker) to a bird aviary where they first met to pop a very important question, he begins to make his statement when he gets pooped on by a bird. He tries to ignore it but then Carol Ann get's hit. After realizing that it is not stopping they decide to move to another end of the aviary. As Jason tries to get started again the bird poop seems to get worse, as a big glop goes in Carol Ann's hair, and Jason's mouth. They go back to the other bench just hoping the droppings will stop. The droppings don't stop and Jason get's so mad that he shouts at the birds to stop it. It seems to work, and he feels that he can finally get his proposal through, but in truth this is just the calm before the storm as the poop then starts to fall like a fountain. Jason is determined to make his marriage proposal so he goes through it despite buckets of bird poop being dropped on him and Carol Ann. She says yes to Jason's proposal and they kiss with their heads almost covered in bird poop.

Credits: Nicole Parker (Carol Ann), Michael McDonald (Jason)

Unused "Law & Order" Opening #204
Mr. Cabonnie (Ike Barinholtz) feels that his shipment from one of his cronies (Frank Caeti) is light. The crony disagrees. Mr. Cabonnie then is about to kill the crony when he nonchalantly discovers a dead body.

Credits: Frank Caeti (Crony), Ike Barinholtz (Mr. Cabonnie)

Blind Kung Fu Master in Space #1
It is the year 2013. Princess Mora (Crista Flanagan) has a hold on the Intergalactic Senate. President Torgo (Jordan Peele) must now send Earth's greatest warrior to fight her. That warrior is the Blind Kung Fu Master (Bobby Lee). The Blind Kung Fu Master runs into trouble immediately as just the door into the room causes him trouble. He then tries to get her with his karate moves, but he ends up falling down the air shaft on the bridge. When he returns, Mora brings out her robot to defeat him, but after failing to bring his lightsaber, Mora throws him a bone, and gives him the remote. The Blind Kung Fu Master proves his lack of skills by controlling the robot to beat him up. Mora now realizes her mistake and demands for the remote back. In the struggle the Blind Kung Fu Master wins, as he is able to lure her to the air shaft and push her in. He then tries to defeat the robot, but when he runs at him, he misses and goes out the window.

Credits: Crista Flanagan (Mora), Jordan Peele (Torgo), Bobby Lee (Blind Kung Fu Master), Frank Caeti (30-82X)

Wing Woman
Bobby Lee employs Arden Myrin as his wing woman in order to pick up chicks, but Arden doesn't know what a wing woman is, and ruins Bobby's chances by saying that she is engaged to him. When Bobby explains to her that she is just there to make him look better, she gets it. Unfortunately, Arden gets extremely drunk, curses a woman off, fights another, and starts telling women things about Bobby like he is completely hairless, he doesn't bathe, and that he impregnated her and that they have a son together. Arden drives all the women away, and worsens Bobby's chances of ever finding a girl.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Himself), Arden Myrin (Herself), Jana Williams (Woman #1), Chihye Chung (Woman #2)

Unused "Law & Order" Opening #189
A dock worker (Jordan Peele) is giving his fellow employee (Bobby Lee) some tips on a recipe, when he finds a perfectly good lamp.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Man #1), Jordan Peele (Man #2)

Celebrity Pets: Dick Cheney's Dog, Rufus *Claymation*
Dick Cheney's Dog Rufus, comes out of tall grass to tell the world that Dick is planning to take over the world with missiles striking major US cities and blamed on terrorists.

3 Minute Valentine
Today’s food is a 3 minute banana split for your Valentine sweetheart. But Wendy Walker (Crista Flanagan) runs into a lot of trouble, with completely hardened ice cream that she has to put in the microwave, and over ripened bananas. When she goes to take the ice cream out of the microwave, it has melted too much, and she burns herself as the ice cream has turned into hot cream. Wendy then wants to add walnuts, but the nuts are uncrushed, and she has no nut cracker. After failing to open them she tries to bite one, and loses a tooth. In a fit of rage she tries to cut one with a knife, but instead cuts through her fingertip. The timer ends with a mushy, messy plate which Wendy tops off with her fingertip.

Credits: Crista Flanagan (Wendy Walker)

Unused Law and Order Opening: Treasure Hunt
A couple Dinah (Kate Walsh) and Dale (Michael McDonald) is throwing a pirate themed children’s birthday party and having a treasure hunt in their back yard. The back yard however is broken down. The children find things like a dead cat, vibrator, and Dale's Nazi flag. One kid then finds a dead person.

Credits: Arden Myrin (Woman), Frank Caeti (Man #1), Keegan-Michael Key (Man #2), Michael McDonald (Dale), Kate Walsh (Dinah), Griffin Armstorff (Treasure Hunt Boy #1), Anthony Louis Lee (Treasure Hunt Boy #2)

Blind Kung Fu Master in Space #2
The Blind Kung Fu Master is floating in space and goes to get his special breathing apparatus, but the apparatus is instead a kazoo.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Blind Kung Fu Master)

---

Starring:
  • Ike Barinholtz (0A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Frank Caeti (3A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Crista Flanagan (2A/3S/1W/0AF)
  • Nicole Randall Johnson (2A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Keegan-Michael Key (1A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Bobby Lee (0A/4S/0W/0AF)
  • Michael McDonald (1A/3S/0W/0AF)
  • Arden Myrin (2A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Nicole Parker (1A/3S/0W/0AF)
  • Jordan Peele (2A/2S/1W/0AF)
---

Guest Starring
  • Kate Walsh (0A/1S/0W/0AF)
---

Special Appearances:
  • Chihye Chung (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Jana Williams (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Griffin Armstorff (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Anthony Louis Lee (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
---

Transcripts:---

Legend:
  • (A)ppearance Credit
  • (S)tarring Credit
  • (W)riting Credit
  • Non-Speaking Credit
  • (A)rchival (F)ootage Credit
---

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 04/20/2016 at 3:05 AM. Reason: Properly Formatted

Old 02/05/2007, 12:44 PM
zlolz

These 2 sketches sound promising. I'm getting the feeling this episode is going to be good.

Old 02/06/2007, 5:28 PM
Casual Fan

the montel williams sketch is one of the good sketches I've seen

Old 02/06/2007, 5:52 PM
zlolz

Oh geez...another Blind Kung Fu Master.

Luckily, the rest of this episode sounds REALLY good...I can't wait.

Old 02/07/2007, 1:37 AM
Obsessed!

MOntel sketch seems like it will be funny.....I've really grown to like Jordan....

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 02/07/2007, 8:39 AM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

w00t! Another "Celebrity Pets" sketch!

Old 02/08/2007, 7:32 PM
zlolz

Not really any new info.

Old 02/10/2007, 2:29 AM
Relative Unknown

FOX.com just uploaded a short clip of another sketch for this episode. In this sketch, Senator Barack Obama (played by Keegan) visits Hillary Clinton (played by Nicole P) during her speech, and he immediately gets mobbed by several zealous supporters.
Old 02/10/2007, 9:19 AM
zlolz

Heh, I like that sketch. Season 12 is certinaly the season for ridiculous humor. This episode is sounding good.

Old 02/10/2007, 1:30 PM
Regular

Can't wait to see MAD take a stab at Hillary and Obama together.

Old 02/10/2007, 9:52 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

That 3 minute meal sketch was hilarious.

Best thing I've seen Crista do.

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson
Old 02/10/2007, 9:58 PM
zlolz

Ok, next week is a REPEAT? I thought it was supposed to be new WITH the new castmember? Geez, it was supposed to be a special-ish episode, and then they throw a repeat at us. Thanks, FOX.

Unless it was just my area...? The local news said something about MADtv already being in progress and that we were "joining them" (despite that it was 10:57..?) so maybe otherwise, a preview aired. Did anyone see a preview?

Other then that, good episode.

EDIT: FOX.com is saying it's new, and they JUST made the schedule for next week recently. I'm going with FOX.com here. It's also interesting to note that there's no description besides "An all-new episode of MADtv", so it's possible they just didn't know what to stick in the preview. Oh, and they got the cast wrong. Again.

Last edited by Rurry; 02/10/2007 at 10:49 PM.
Old 02/10/2007, 10:01 PM
zlolz

Open: Bobby and American Idol: Good open, maybe my 2nd favorite of the season behind "Secret Santa" from 1209. I thought all of the impressions were spot-on - ESPECIALLY Nicole's Paula, that really got me laughing. Good.
The Montel Chilliams Show Secrets: This was funny. Nice crack at both Montell at rap. Good sketch.
Law and Order Open #1-4: Not amazing or horrible, they could've done better. The first one was the best...did they really need 4 of these?
LAPD Pinatas: I LOVED this, it was clever and just totally randomly placed. Great one-off (I guess it would be considered this since it wasn't really parodying anything...) .5
All Hail Oboma: HILARIOUS, especially when he got up and sang. Another great sketch.
Aviary Proposal: A VERY gross sketch, but it was HILARIOUS. One of the best one-offs of the season so far. I liked how we got a lot of original sketches in this episode. Good one.
Blind Kung Fu Master: Meh, I guess this is better then Bae Sung, but I still didn't like this. Like all the other BKFM sketches, it was hilarious in the beginning, but dragged on and on. .5
Arden the Wing Woman: AWESOME performance from Arden, and a pretty good sketch, but not great. Good-ish. .5
Celebrity Pets: Dick Cheney's Dog: This was ok, I guess, it could've been better. Not as good as the last Celebrity Pets from 1208, but not all that bad, and still an improvement from claymation/animation in the early part of the season. The crack at Jericho made me give it a .5
Three Minute Meals: Valentine's Day: YAY! They're recurring this! Great sketch, glad to see her back. Probably Crista's best character to date. 5-star sketch...great job, Crista!
Scavenger Hunt: Ok, this was BRILLIANT how they incorperated this into the Law and Order sketches. It was just ok before that, but this raises it to a .

Ok, so is next week a repeat or not?! TVGuide has been saying it's new for weeks and ALL of the articles say Lisa Donovan is joining next week. FOX even released a freakin' press release about it, so it BETTER be new, or there's going to be a LOT of angry LisaNova (as well as MADtv) fans...ok, back to the episode....

Overall: Awesome episode! Almost every sketch was funny. The worst was BKFM and even that was ok. I really enjoyed this episode, I thought it was excellent.

9.5/10

Last edited by Rurry; 04/27/2007 at 10:09 PM.
Old 02/10/2007, 11:14 PM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

I'm not going to give this ep the Full Monty b/c (1) I'm too tired; (2) it would require some devotion; and (3) if I did the Full Monty on this site, then I'd probably be arrested. Even so, I do like 1213 overall; in fact, it's one of the best I've seen in a while. My rating would probably be 4/5 if I bothered to analyze it much; but when you're recovering from severe stomach flu and are still feeling the effects of several gross-out sketches (two in particular), analysis ain't in the cards.

BTW, while I concur that the "3-Minute Meal" bits are among Crista's finest "MADtv" work, I don't mind saying that any female cast member by the name of Nicole Sullivan, Mo Collins, or Mary Scheer could have absolutely mopped the floor with her in this role. Still, I do love this priceless line: "WILL SOMEONE STOP THE CLOCK WHILE I LOOK FOR MY FINGER?!?" Strangely, I find the bananas more disgusting than the chopped finger.

"We can dig it!"
Old 02/10/2007, 11:17 PM
just crazy

I fell asleep and when I woke up the end of the LAPD Sketch was airing. But at least I got to see that 3 Minute Meals sketch and the one that followed. Excellent!

Trying to make my way into college...
Old 02/11/2007, 3:32 AM
Relative Unknown

Okay, I just updated the guide.

Quote:
Cast: Ike Barinholtz, Frank Caeti, Crista Flanagan, Nicole Randall Johnson, Keegan-Michael Key, Bobby Lee, Michael McDonald, Arden Myrin, Nicole Parker, Jordan Peele

Guest Starring: Kate Walsh
  • Open: Bobby Gets Judged (Bobby- Himself, Michael- Simon Cowell, Nicole P- Paula Abdul, Nicole RJ- Randy Jackson, Frank- Himself)
  • Montel Chilliams: Backstage Video (Jordan- Montel Williams, Crista- Jeanette, Arden)
  • Unused "Law & Order" Opening #57 (Nicole P, Keegan, Crista)
  • Commercial: L.A.P.D. Pinatas (Ike- Pete)
  • "Democratic Woman of the Year" Speech (Keegan- Barack Obama, Nicole P- Hillary Rodham Clinton, Crista- Lisa, Arden, Nicole RJ, Jordan)
  • Unused "Law & Order" Opening #112 (Crista- Rebecca, Michael, Jordan)
  • Proposal at the Aviary (Michael- Jason, Nicole P- Carol Ann)
  • Unused "Law & Order" Opening #204 (Ike, Frank, Arden)
  • Blind Kung Fu Master in Space (Bobby- Blind Kung Fu Master, Crista- Princess Mora, Jordan- President Torgo)
  • Wing Woman (Arden- Herself, Bobby- Himself)
  • Unused "Law & Order" Opening #189 (Jordan, Bobby)
  • Celebrity Pets: Dick Cheney's Dog, Rufus *claymation*
  • 3-Minute Meal: Valentine Edition (Crista- Wendy Walker)
  • Treasure Hunt (Kate Walsh- Dinah, Michael- Dale, Keegan, Frank, Arden)
  • Close: Blind Kung Fu Master in Space (Bobby- Blind Kung Fu Master)
Aside from the dead bodies in the "Law & Order" openings and the treasure hunt, that girl in sunglasses from the Montel video (Arden?), and whoever provided Rufus' voice (Keegan?), I'm very certain about everything else. Still, if anyone notices any errors, please let me know.

Anyway ... yeah, I enjoyed this episode overall. The Blind Kung Fu Master is bloody annoying, but everything else ranged from good to laugh-out-loud hilarious, especially the new 3-Minute Meal . I think I need stitches for my stomach now. The opening, Montel, Obama/Hillary, Bobby/Arden, and treasure hunt sketches were also top highlights for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurry View Post
Unless it was just my area...? The local news said something about MADtv already being in progress and that we were "joining them" (despite that it was 10:57..?) so maybe otherwise, a preview aired. Did anyone see a preview?
I live out on the West Coast, and I didn't see a preview, either .

Last edited by Hypn0; 02/11/2007 at 4:30 AM.
Old 02/11/2007, 7:29 AM
zlolz

This is what FOX says in their MADtv schedule thing for next week...

Quote:

MADtv’s refreshing humor and dead-on parodies have made this award-winning sketch comedy show a FOX Saturday-night staple. Join in the hilarity with an all-new episode of MADtv airing Saturday, Feb. 17 (11:00 PM-Midnight ET/PT) on FOX. (MD-1214) (TV-14; D, L, S, V ) CC
Sounds to me like it's new but they dont have any info about it so thats why they didnt show a preview. And I like how they called the show a Saturday-night staple.

Anyway, for the Who/What, I just re-watched the episode and it's definitley Keegan in the Celebrity Pets sketch. As for the dead bodies, I think besides Crista in the 1st one, the rest are extras.

Last edited by Rurry; 02/11/2007 at 10:47 AM.
Old 02/11/2007, 10:58 AM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Waahhhh? I thought Keegan was actually funny? The Barack and Hilary sketches was hilarious, and now Keegan has a decent impression. He impressed me a lot this episode.

Other favorite sketches go to Arden the Wing Woman, Treasure Hunt, and the 3-Minute Meals sketch. Those bananas made me gag, they were so disgusting. I honestly didn't know they could look like that.

And all around good/average episode. It gets a B.
Old 02/11/2007, 11:32 AM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Default Review Ep 1213

Open: Bobby Gets Judged: Bobby comes out on stage to start the show, but then gets hassled by the American Idol judges.
-This was pretty good, actually. I like how they poked fun of Bobby getting fat and always playing girl characters. The impressions were pretty spot on, too, and I loved Frank coming out at the end.
Rating: 4/5

Montel Chilliams: Backstage Video: A rap video about Montel Williams, how he does his show for so long, and his trying to get marijuana legalized.
-This wasn't bad at all. Nice rapping, too. And Jordan wrote this on top of that. He's been on fire these past couple weeks.

Unused "Law & Order" Opening #57: A man (Keegan) and a woman (Nicole P) are coming home from a date. When she doesn't invite him in, he's a bit taken aback, but she says it's only because she's menstruating. He says he doesn't care, so she invites him in, and just then... they find a dead body on the lawn.
-This was random. Not particularly good or bad, just random. One thing of note is the new filming technique they used on it. This season's production values have been through the roof.
Rating: ?/5

Commercial: L.A.P.D. Pinatas : The LAPD is making new pinatas, but they all have one common theme: they're all shaped like highly profiled suspects!
-This was really good. Ran on a little long, but it was great how they kept beating the pinatas. The best part was when Pete (Ike) shot the Mexican one, then planted a gun on it.
Quotes:
Pete: You saw that, he tried to shoot me.
Rating: 4.5/5

"Democratic Woman of the Year" Speech: Hilary Clinton (Nicole P) is set to win the Democratic Woman of the Year award, but is quickly upstaged when Barrack Obama shows up at the ceremony.
-This was really good. Nice use of political satire, but not in an SNL-like manner.
Quotes:
(Nicole RJ): Sing us a song!
Barrack: Even if I could, I don't even have one prepared.
(Jordan): Improvise one. Like Wayne Brady does.
Barrack: Don't you EVER compare me to Wayne Brady!
Rating: 4.5/5

Unused "Law & Order" Opening #112: A couple (Micheal and Crista) are doing dishes when... they find a dead body on the counter.
-See comments for #56

Proposal at the Aviary (Michael- Jason, Nicole P- Carol Ann): Jason (Micheal) takes his girlfriend Carol Ann (Nicole P) to the aviary where they first met to propose to her, but it's slightly ruined when birds keep pooping all over the place.
-Not bad, but the pooping was a bit excessive. Nice one-off, though.
Rating: 3.5/5

Unused "Law & Order" Opening #204: Two mob bosses (Ike and Frank) get into an argument. When (Ike) starts to strangle (Frank)... they find a dead body on the ground.
-This was better than the first two, mainly because (Ike's) reaction when he found the dead body. "Oh, look, there's a dead body."

Blind Kung Fu Master in Space: President Torgo (Jordan) sends the Blind Kung Fu Master to fight against Princess Mora (Crista).
-This was definitely the weakest sketch of the night, but it wasn't all that bad. There were some good points, like the robot kicking him in the balls, or him actually winning a fight for a change. But much like the rest of the ep, it was so... random.
Rating: 3/5

Wing Woman: Bobby asks Arden to be his "wing woman" so he can get girls at a club. But she ruins everything when she fights with the other girls, tells embarrassing stories about Bobby, and makes him out to be an ass.
-This was awesome. Hilarious in every way. Arden getting drunk and belligerent was golden.
Quotes:
Arden: We have a son; his name's Xavier. [Bobby] doesn't take care of him or anything, but it's okay, he just wants to be on the market, I guess.
Girl (to Bobby): You're a horrible person!
Rating: 5/5

Unused "Law & Order" Opening #189: Two garbage men (Jordan and Bobby) are picking up trash and talking about microwavable meals when... they find a perfectly good lamp lying around.
-This one was just so great. I loved how they made you think it was another dead body coming, but it was just a lamp. Fantastic.

Celebrity Pets: Dick Cheney's Dog, Rufus *claymation*: Dick Cheney's dog Rufus (voice of Keegan) warns the viewers about his owner's plot to take over the world.
-Great Celeb Pets sketch, as usual. Wish they would have gotten someone other than Keegan to voice him but whatever. Still awesome.
Quotes:
Rufus: You know that show Jericho? It's a simulation! [Cheney] had script approval!

3-Minute Meal: Valentine Edition (Crista- Wendy Walker): Wendy Walker (Crista) does a special Valentine's Day 3-Minute Meal episode, but everything goes wrong when she burns herself after trying to melt the ice cream, the bananas are overripe, she chips her tooth trying to crack the walnuts, then cuts off her finger. And on top of that, the damn ticker won't stop!
-It started out pretty decent, but got much better as it went along. Kind of reminds me of Paul Timbermann's workshop a bit.

Treasure Hunt: Dale and Dinah (Micheal and guest Kate Walsh) host a scavenger hunt party for their kids and their friend's kids, but everything goes awry when they find less-than-desirable items, like a dead cat, an old refrigerator, a vibrator, a Nazi flag, and... a dead body in the backyard.
-This was pretty funny, but the thing that put it over the edge was the tying it into the Law and Order sketches. Kind of a waste to have Kate Walsh in this sketch, but I guess it's better than putting her in a Grey's Anatomy parody. She was looking especially pretty, too.

Final Thoughts: Holy hell, this episode was fantastic! All the sketches were great, with the exception of Blind Kung Fu master, which wasn't even all that bad. By FAR better than the last three. And Jordan has been on fire these past couple weeks, with "Battle Scene" and "Montel Chilliams." All in all, I'd be crazy if I gave this episode anything less than a...

Old 02/11/2007, 11:41 AM
O YEAH?! o no.

i always liked the idea of havin little minisketches in between the others. like last week with the news updates, and this episode with the law and orders. they all give a random/funny/WTF kinda vibe to it

great episode!

(too lazy for a full review)