Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 12 (2006-2007)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Poll Results: What was your favorite sketch of #1210?
The Fast 6 60.00%
Music Video: My Chemical Romance "The Black Tirade" 0 0%
Commercial: Post-it! 0 0%
The King Henry Show 3 30.00%
Dreamgirls 0 0%
Grand Theft Auto: Kansas 0 0%
L.A. Kings Remote 0 0%
Commercial: Yusuf Islam's Greatest Hits 0 0%
Crazy as Hell: News Stories of 2006 1 10.00%
Elephant-Gorilla Conference 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01/01/2007, 3:05 AM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Post Episode S12E10 (Aired 2007-01-06)

The Fast
Bobby Lee and Crista Flanagan go on a 5 day fast to get thin. Crista is taking the fast seriously, going the whole 5 days, but Bobby keeps falling off the wagon, eating a pizza at one point. Eventually Bobby tries to find any way around doing the fast, including eating toothpaste, deodorant, cigarettes, and dirt from a nearby plant. After seeing this, Crista gives up on the fast.

Credits: Crista Flanagan (Herself), Bobby Lee (Himself)

My Chemical Romance "The Black Tirade"
My Chemical Romance sings a song about one of America's most disgraced comedians Michael Richard (Michael McDonald). Scenes like his comedy show at the Laugh House, and him on Seinfeld are shown while he is strapped to a bed with nurses all around him. The curtain all around him goes down, and he is then chased by an angry black mob. He then tries to apologise to Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton but that does not stop the mob, who crush Seinfeld DVD's and throw them at him. It then shows him being sued for a million, and then walking around disoriented about what is happening to him. The video was directed by Spike Lee.

Credits: Frank Caeti (Gerard Way), Michael McDonald (Michael Richards: Cosmo Kramer), Keegan-Michael Key (Black Man)

Post-it!
The Game (Jordan Peele) comes on to talk about Post-it-Notes. After saying a good take the director wants more from him. So he has to improvise, talking about the colours, what you can do with the notes, and how they don't need to have spinnin rims, or Scarface posters to be great. The director then wants him to rap about it. He comes up with a quick rap about Post-it-Notes and then leaves threatening to shoot somebody if he has to do anymore.

Credits: Jordan Peele (Jayceon Taylor: The Game)

King Henry
The History Channel, convinced that none of the other networks can make a funny sitcom, decide to make one themselves, about King Henry being sent to 2006 after he taunted a witch. The only way King Henry will get to go home is if he learns how to be a good person. Throughout the show historical references will be used to teach the viewers. In this episode Jenny (Nicole Parker) who is taking care of Henry, wants to go to the dance, but must find a date for Henry. Her date Marcus (Jordan Peele) suggests fat Donna (Nicole Randall Johnson), who intrigues Henry. They all go to the dance. When the Principle (Frank Caeti) gets up to announce prom king and queen, Henry assumes that he is already the winner, and selects Donna to be his queen. When another king and queen are chosen, Henry thinks it's an attempt at taking his crown. He then takes out his sword and cuts off the principles head.

Credits: Jordan Peele (Marcus), Nicole Parker (Jenny), Michael McDonald (Henry), Nicole Randall Johnson (Donna), Meggan Anderson (Prom Queen), Scott Sites (Himself), Frank Caeti (Principle)

Dreamgirls
A trailer for Dreamgirls is shown. Showing the girls struggle to success, success, and the feuds within the group. The movie is basically like a VH1 Behind the Music, except with a million dollar budget, and Beyonce Knowles (Nicole Randall Johnson). The next scene then shows a song being sang by the group, singing about how movies like Dreamgirls are seen every Oscar season with Ray, and Walk the Line being the examples to prove it.

Credits: Jwaundace Candece (Jennifer Hudson), Nicole Randall Johnson (Beyonce Knowles: Deena Jones), Jordan Peele (Jamie Foxx: Curtis Taylor Jr.), Keegan-Michael Key (Eddie Murphy: James Early)

Grand Theft Auto: Kansas
Rock Star Games present Grand Theft Auto: Kansas, which features driving across a road in Kansas and stopping to throw rocks at the crops.

Stuart: Candy Store
Jerry Turtletaub (Keegan-Michael Key)'s candy store is about to welcome its 1 millionth customer, who will get a free candy shopping spree. Unfortunately for Jerry, the next customer is Stuart Larkin (Michael McDonald) who has agitated Jerry on a regular basis. When Jerry hears that Stuart hasn't brought an adult with him, he denies him the spree. When Stuart tells them that his dad ran away with an Asian woman, and his mom is in Mexico because Vicodin is cheaper there, the news reporter Bree Harmon (Crista Flanagan) on the scene thinks the rule can be bended. Jerry not wanting to be shown denying Stuart the candy on television gives him the spree, but in order to ensure that Stuart doesn't destroy the show, Jerry tells Stuart that he has to fit all the candy in a little bag. Jerry starts the timer but Stuart instead of putting the candy in the bag, just eats it. When Jerry tries to stop him he whips candy at him. As Jerry tries to bring himself together, Stuart goes to the cash register and takes the money out of the till. He then grabs the security guards gun and tells everyone to get down on the floor before leaving the store.

Credits: Crista Flanagan (Bree Harmon), Keegan-Michael Key (Jerry Turtletaub), Michael McDonald (Stuart Larkin)

L.A Kings Remote #1
Arden Myrin after bowling her way through the Los Angeles Clippers, Lakers, Dodgers, Trojans, Santa Monica Community College Baseball team, and the L.A Jail Flag Football team, tries the Los Angeles Kings hockey team, because she feels that hockey players are easy. Arden then goes to the locker room where she talks to L.A Kings players Tom Kostopoulos, Scott Thornton, and Sean Avery. She tries using her American citizenship to lure them to her, and telling them that things like touching someone’s legs, and sitting beside someone is an American greeting. Arden then gets into a goalie uniform and asks the 3 players not to hold back. After being shot at, Arden now wants to learn how to body check and fight like a hockey player. She tries to fight but spends most of the time just trying to get her gear off. As the players begin to leave, Arden hooks on to Sean's leg, trying to see if a relationship can be forged.

Credits: Arden Myrin (Herself), Tom Kostopoulos (Himself), Scott Thornton (Himself), Sean Avery (Himself)

Yusuf Islam's Greatest Hits
Years after his religious conversion, Cat Stevens is back under the name Yusuf Islam, with a whole bunch of new tunes like "If you'd Like to Jihad, Jihad", "Father and Son (who Blow Themselves up)", "Tea for the Taliban", |Martyrs get Virgins", "Piece of a Train", and "Great Satin" George W Bush, sung with Osama Bin Laden. Also available is Yusuf Islam Sings Children Songs for the little ones who want to hear such songs as Death to America.

Credits: Jordan Peele (Cat Stevens/Yusuf Islam)

Crazy as Hell: News Stories of 2006
2 time Emmy attendee Mitch Ruffin (Ike Barinholtz) goes to the streets of Detroit to see what news stories affected people the most in 2006, when he is agitated by the shirtless Jovan Muskatelle (Keegan-Michael Key), who interrupts everyone’s interview by throwing his thoughts on what the best stories were like Lance Bass coming out as a homosexual, the massive adoption of babies by celebrities, and John Mark Carr and including that all of the events were crazy as Hell. Mitch has just handed the microphone to Jovan and is not fighting him for it because he has been through this many times before. Eventually he just leaves and asks Jovan to drop the microphone off at the station when he is done with it.

Credits: Ike Barinholtz (Mitch Ruffin), Nicole Randall Johnson (Woman), Keegan-Michael Key (Jovan Muskatelle) Frank Caeti (Mailman),

Elephant-Gorilla Conference
A woman named Jill (Crista Flanagan) presents a presentation showing that an elephant when squared off against 2 gorillas, the elephant would win. When a worker (Bobby Lee) asks how the gorillas would fair if they had samurai training, Jill calculates the numbers and says that with the swords the gorillas would have an advantage and would stand a better chance at killing the unarmed elephant, but that the price in training them in the art would be astronomical. Finally the boss Mr. Wilson (Michael McDonald) asks what this has to do with selling the companies soda. Jill says that she lost interest in the assignment and thought an Elephant-Gorilla battle was more interesting. Wilson tells her to get out of the office. A call then comes through the phone from the warehouse saying that an elephant is destroying the warehouse. Hearing this, Wilson tells them to release the gorillas, and remembers from the presentation to give them samurai swords. He then calls Jill back in as she has proved that her presentation was effective.

Credits: Keegan-Michael Key (Mr. Alexander), Nicole Parker (Ms. Kane), Jordan Peele (Man #1), Michael McDonald (Mr. Wilson), Bobby Lee (Man #2), Crista Flanagan (Jill)

L.A Kings Remote #2
Arden and the players discuss their favourite books. Arden's favourite is the Alcoholics Anatomise Big Book. The players then ask her how sobriety is. She tells them that it was hard at first, but now she is drunk on her talent and good looks.

Credits: Arden Myrin (Herself), Tom Kostopoulos (Himself), Scott Thornton (Himself), Sean Avery (Himself)

---

Starring:
  • Ike Barinholtz (0A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Frank Caeti (3A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Crista Flanagan (1A/2S/1W/0AF)
  • Nicole Randall Johnson (2A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Keegan-Michael Key (3A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Bobby Lee (1A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Michael McDonald (0A/4S/2W/0AF)
  • Arden Myrin (0A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Nicole Parker (1A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Jordan Peele (3A/2S/0W/0AF)
---

Guest Starring
  • Tom Kostopoulos (0A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Scott Thornton (0A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Sean Avery (0A/2S/0W/0AF)
---

Special Appearances:
  • Meggan Anderson (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Scott Sites (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Jwaundace Candece (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
---

Transcripts:---

Legend:
  • (A)ppearance Credit
  • (S)tarring Credit
  • (W)riting Credit
  • Non-Speaking Credit
  • (A)rchival (F)ootage Credit
---

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 04/20/2016 at 3:35 AM. Reason: Properly Formatted

Old 01/01/2007, 3:52 AM
just crazy

Finally MadTV gets its recognition getting a decent Fox commercial

Trying to make my way into college...
Old 01/01/2007, 10:07 AM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierOmar View Post
Finally MadTV gets its recognition getting a decent Fox commercial
If you're talking about the 11:50 preview commercial, they always air that the week before a new episode.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see how Arden can do, but the skit doesn't look that good, and Stuart looks like it's going to suck (as usual).

Old 01/01/2007, 3:20 PM
Hardcore Fan

I hope this Arden bit is more outrageous. She's really good at being wild but she hasn’t really reached her crazy potential. When she was at the Happy Feet premier, she should have had a bib, a fork, and a knife when the penguins came out. When they had the fake snow, she should have snorted some of it. When Dana Gould came out holding the little girl, Arden should have asked why the girl wasn’t working in a factory because they really should take advantage of those nimble little fingers while they still can.

Old 01/01/2007, 6:34 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Information View Post
Arden Myrin heads to the L.A. KINGS training center to get a few pointers from Sean Avery and the rest of the team, but after she hits the ice, all she really wants to do is play tonsil hockey with these hunky players. Meanwhile, Stuart heads to the candy store on an all-new episode of MADtv airing Saturday, Jan. 6 (11:00 PM-Midnight ET/PT) on FOX. (MD-1210) (TV-14; D, L ) CC

Cast: Ike Barinholtz, Frank Caeti, Crista Flanagan, Keegan-Michael Key, Bobby Lee, Michael McDonald, Arden Myrin, Nicole Parker, Jordan Peele and Nicole Randall Johnson.
Wow this would have done durning seasons 1 thru 4 since FOX once aired the NHL back in the late 90's
Old 01/01/2007, 7:52 PM
Bender: still great

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman2002 View Post
Wow this would have done durning seasons 1 thru 4 since FOX once aired the NHL back in the late 90's

BTW, thanks Nem, for making me remember how much fun using images can be.

---

As for this episode, I don't know...Stuart is TIRED at this point in time, and although I think Arden at the 'red carpet' events (term used loosely) are funny (THAT'S RIGHT MIZZIMAD, I SAID ARDEN IS FUNNY ), I STILL think that Arden needs to be paired up with Ike or Nicole Parker. (and I will keep saying it until it happens )

Old 01/01/2007, 8:02 PM
Hardcore Fan

What you don't remember watching a NHL hockey on TV?
Old 01/01/2007, 8:29 PM
Bender: still great

I'm just saying that I really don't care about hockey all that much. Not to mention what you said was, well, random.

Old 01/01/2007, 8:48 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCagnazzo View Post

BTW, thanks Nem, for making me remember how much fun using images can be.

---

As for this episode, I don't know...Stuart is TIRED at this point in time, and although I think Arden at the 'red carpet' events (term used loosely) are funny (THAT'S RIGHT MIZZIMAD, I SAID ARDEN IS FUNNY ), I STILL think that Arden needs to be paired up with Ike or Nicole Parker. (and I will keep saying it until it happens )
Nicole Parker needs to do a red carpet event badly. She was awesome at the Emmys in 1102.

Old 01/02/2007, 3:26 AM
Casual Fan

Finally something new! Tired of watching the past 2 reruns
Old 01/02/2007, 6:25 PM
0ld sk00l

I've missed like all the episodes this season. I'll try to catch this one though, if someone reminds me.

**** ME

My Fanfics
Old 01/02/2007, 6:37 PM
Obsessed!

I hope I remeber to watch this one. I'm excited for Stuart...but I don't think there as good w/o Mo. I love Stuart though, Keegan is still slowly growing on me, but I'm sad he's in the sketch and not Jordan or Frank. I would love if Mo would randomly pop in, but it would never happen/it would of leaked out by now if that happened.

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 01/02/2007, 7:34 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by potroastpig View Post
I hope I remeber to watch this one. I'm excited for Stuart...but I don't think there as good w/o Mo. I love Stuart though, Keegan is still slowly growing on me, but I'm sad he's in the sketch and not Jordan or Frank. I would love if Mo would randomly pop in, but it would never happen/it would of leaked out by now if that happened.
Yeah, the only way this Stuart sketch could be good is if that happens IMO, I havent enjoyed any of the Doreen-less Stuarts.

Not totally related to this ep, I hope we see more of Baby Joey and (of course) Disney Girl. Both have potential to be great characters.

Old 01/03/2007, 12:51 PM
zlolz

Looks like we have a Dreamgirls parody for this Saturday.

I wonder if Nicole RJ will play Beyonce. If so, it should be interesting.

Old 01/03/2007, 2:16 PM
Hardcore Fan

She might be both her and Jennifer Hudson
Old 01/03/2007, 2:39 PM
zlolz

^I have a feeling they'll stick Keegan and Jordan in there somehow, too. As for the quality of the parody, it's hard to predict, since movie parodies are always hit-and-miss. Sometimes they're great (Saw, Lord of the Bling) and sometimes they...aren't. But I think that this season we've seen pretty good movie parodies overall (Saw, High School Musical) minus the mediocre Capote parody from 1207. So I don't know.

Oh, and part of the Stuart sketch is on Clip of the Week. Crista is actually pretty good in it, and when Stuart said "That's how I roll", I laughed, but other then that, it's nothing special.

Old 01/03/2007, 4:46 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

I don't know about the Dream Girls parody. I think Nicole RJ could do a respectable job, but IMO, she's got a unique look that doesn't sometimes doesn't translate well into impressions.

To add to Rurry's Clip of the Week comment, they really do add a twinge of hope that Doreen could pop up, with the "are you with here with your mommy or daddy" comment, but I'm pretty sure we would have known about a surprise appearance by now.
Old 01/03/2007, 5:41 PM
His senses were dimmed

I would expect that line to be followed by Stuart saying "No my mom hit the bottle and will never recover and My father left us on Tuesday"

Voted The Nicest forum Member In The Third Annual PlanetMadTV Awards
Old 01/04/2007, 6:21 PM
Fresh Meat

I can't believe they are still doing Stuart without Mo. It never felt right to me.
Old 01/05/2007, 1:34 AM
Relative Unknown

Default Episode #1210 Flyer