Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 12 (2006-2007)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Poll Results: What was your favorite sketch of #1205?
Intervention: Bobby Lee 0 0%
Cartoon Network Rejects #1-2 0 0%
Not a Black Thing 2 22.22%
Nelly Furtado and Timberland 1 11.11%
Keegan & Bobby Video Piece 1 11.11%
Madonna's Adopted Baby #1-3 0 0%
The Tom LaPont Real E$tate Network 1 11.11%
Making of "Family Guy" with Seth MacFarlane 2 22.22%
Arnold Scwarzenegger Directs MADtv #1-3 0 0%
HNL with Eva Longoria 0 0%
LevitRol 1 11.11%
Commercial: Huh? 0 0%
No Faux Killa Performs "Survivah" 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11/06/2006, 3:05 AM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Post Episode S12E05 (Aired 2006-11-11)

Intervention: Bobby Lee
Bobby Lee addiction has gotten out of control, and is hurting the people he loves. The addiction, Bobby is addicted to taking his clothes off. The cast and crew trap him and have a forced intervention to get him to start wearing clothes. They lure Bobby in by telling him that Stephen Spielberg loves his work. When he tries to escape, Crista Flanagan and Frank Caeti gently push him away from the door. After an emotional speech by Michael McDonald, Bobby realizes how much his addiction is hurting his friends. He promises to start wearing clothes. Bobby then comes out onto the MADtv stage in a good suit, but when leaving it can be seen that Bobby has not completely gotten the monkey off his back quite yet, as the suit pants turn out to be ass-less.

Credits: Crista Flanagan (Herself), Bobby Lee (Himself), Ike Barinholtz (Himself), Keegan-Michael Key (Himself), Nicole Parker (Herself), Frank Caeti (Himself), Ross Scott (Himself) Jordan Peele (Himself), Michael McDonald (Himself), Arden Myrin (Herself), Nicole Randall Johnson (Herself)
Archival Footage: Ike Barinholtz (Himself)

Cartoon Network Rejects: Go! Go! Amputee, Go! [Animation]
A team with various limbless disfigurements helps save the world in Amputee!

Not a Black Thing
The scene opens with a woman (Nicole Randall Johnson) under the impression that she is not going to get hired at a job just because she's black, even though the interview hasn't started yet. Throughout the interview, she does things like label herself as Anatomize and born on H, pour a box of cereal on her head, make out with a sandwich, and sport a shirt that has an upside down picture of Robin Williams on it She plays the race card to defend all her actions. The interviewer (Michael McDonald) then finally loses it on the woman when she refers to herself as a skillet, saying "I am not going to hire anyone from a kitchen, Ms. Anatomize". When she asks again if he is not going to hire her because she's black, he responds by saying that he's not going to hire her because she's crazy, but he will hire her because he is federally obligated to hire at least one black woman. She is set to come in a quarter to penguin on M.

Credits: Nicole Randall Johnson (Interviewee), Michael McDonald (Interviewer)

Nelly Furtado and Timbaland
Nelly Furtado (Nicole Parker), and Timothy "Timbaland" Mosley (Jordan Peele) sing about the sexual diseases they spread, or picked up while at a part. In the video, they are seen scratching, developing sores on their face, and getting checked out by doctors at the party.

Credits: Nicole Parker (Nelly Furtado), Jordan Peele (Timothy "Timbaland" Mosley), Crista Flanagan (Scank), Frank Caeti (Doctor)

Keegan & Bobby Video Piece
Keegan-Michael Key and Bobby Lee watch a kung fu movie. Keegan is skeptical that Asian can actually move as fast as the actors are in the movie. Bobby says that they can, but they don't because they don't like to brag. Bobby then shows Keegan, by zooming all over the room, doing coin tricks, and switching places with his brother. When Nicole Randall Johnson who is sitting by them starts to mock Asians, Bobby throws a knife at her eye, but then heals it by removing the knife. When Bobby becomes skeptical about Keegan saying that all black people can play basketball, Keegan proves it by shooting a wad up piece of paper from 15 yards away, into a small cup.

Credits: Keegan-Michael Key (Himself), Bobby Lee (Himself), Nicole Randall Johnson (Herself)

Madonna’s Adopted Baby #1
Madonna's baby David Banda talks about how great it is that Madonna adopted him, and that even though he still has a father, he's not complaining. He says this on the cover of People Magazine.

The Tom La Pont Real E$tate Network
Tom La Pont (Ike Barinholtz) shows how to get millions of dollars with no money down. All you do is go to a rich person’s home and threaten to cut off their penis and balls if he does not give you what he wants. The method is proven with testimonials from 2 butch real estate women, and Xing Lao "Johnny" Gan (Bobby Lee) who claims that white women now do him due to the method.

Credits: Ike Barinholtz (Tom La Pont), Keegan-Michael Key (Man #1), Arden Myrin (Sheila), Crista Flanagan (Jaimee), Jordan Peele (Man #2), Bobby Lee (Xing Lao "Johnny" Gan), Nicole Parker (Woman #1), Frank Caeti (Man #3)

The Making of “Family Guy” with Seth MacFarlane
Seth MacFarlane shows MADtv the various phases Family Guy went through before it got to what it became. At first the show was suppose to be a live action show, but after the girl playing Meg (Crista Flanagan) died after jumping through a window, Seth realized that the show would be much better as an animated feature. In order to give the show star power, Seth employed some of Hollywood's greatest talents, including Kathy Griffin (Nicole Parker) for Lois Griffin, Dane Cook (Ike Barinholtz) as Chris Griffin, Dana "Queen Latifah" Owens (Nicole Randall Johnson) as Meg Griffin, and Cordozar "Snoop Dogg" Broadus, Jr. (Keegan-Michael Key) as Stewie Griffin. Unfortunately, these big actors could not stick to the script, which lead to Seth firing everyone and just doing most of the voices himself.

Credits: Seth MacFarlane (Himself/Peter Griffin), Crista Flanagan (Mila Kunis: Meg Griffin), Bobby Lee (Seth MacFarlane: Stewie Griffin), Arden Myrin (Alex Borstein: Lois Griffin), Frank Caeti (Seth Green: Chris Griffin), Nicole Parker (Kathy Griffin: Lois Griffin), Ike Barinholtz (Dane Cook: Chris Griffin), Nicole Randall Johnson (Dana "Queen Latifah" Owens: Meg Griffin), Keegan-Michael Key (Cordozar "Snoop Dogg" Broadus, Jr.: Stewie Griffin)

Madonna’s Adopted Baby #2
Madonna's baby David talks about Madonna's interest in Kabala, and states that even though he thinks its whack, if Madonna likes it, he's down with Kabala.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Directs MADtv #1
Arnold Schwarzenegger (Ike Barinholtz) after winning the California election, now has some free time on his hands, so he has decided to direct MADtv. While directing the show he does odd transitions like star wipe.

Credits: Arden Myrin (Herself), Ike Barinholtz (Arnold Schwarzenegger), Chris Daly (Herself)

HNL with Eva Longoria
Eugene Struthers (Keegan-Michael Key) day gets taken to a Ho Nuba Lebol when he finds Eva Longoria doing an interview for her new movie Harsh Times, which Eugene confuses for the sequel toFast Times at Ridgemont High. In the interview Eugene and Eva talk about Desperate Housewives, why Christian Bale doesn't turn into Batman in Harsh Times, and why after working with Christian Bale who played Batman, and Teri Hatcher who played Lois Lane, has Eva not been given her own role as a super hero yet.

Credits: Keegan-Michael Key (Eugene Struthers), Eva Longoria (Herself)

Madonna’s Adopted Baby #3
David talks about how he got his name. He got it because Madonna could not pronounce his real name.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Directs MADtv #2
After arm wrestling one of the switchers, Arnold does a Sinbad wipe to switch to the next scene.

Credits: Ike Barinholtz (Arnold Schwarzenegger), Chris Daly (Herself)

LevitRol
A man (Keegan-Michael Key) tells a story of how he went to the doctor to ask him if Levitol is right for his allergies. In truth the drug is called LevitRol, and the doctor makes fun of him for it. He then tells him that the drug cures everything except gay. When the man asks him not to talk to him like that, the doctor says "what you bone up on me sugar?" When the doctor challenges him to a fight, the man says that he doesn't want to fight, he just wants to know if LevitRol is right for him. The doctor tells him that he already told him that, and wonders if the man is gay and stupid. When the man starts to retaliate, the doctor does a kung fu move on him. The man then finds himself in the car garage naked, freezing in the cold.

Credits: Keegan-Michael Key (Man), Nicole Parker (Wife)

Huh?
Fox introduces its new drama called Huh? The show that will have you asking questions like who's the guy with the glasses, what are the scales on the back of the daughter’s legs, and why won't the sheriff touch the glooch hole.

Sunday Sermon with Rev. Ted Haggard [Animation]
Reverend Ted Haggard talks about how homosexuals are sinners, when he is lured to a muscular man in the front row.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Directs MADtv #3
Arnold does a baby wipe to transition to the next sketch.

Credits: Ike Barinholtz (Arnold Schwarzenegger), Chris Daly (Herself)

No Faux Killa Performs
Despite being critically wounded in a gang shooting, No Faux Killa (Jordan Peele) comes to perform his song Survivah to the MADtv audience. However, due to his injuries, No Faux is now confined to a wheelchair, and can only speak through an electronic voice computer. The song is about how even paralyzed, No Faux still gets all the money and the honeys, and that when he finds the people who did this to him, he is going to stick a cap in there asses.

Credits: Keegan-Michael Key (Himself), Jordan Peele (No Faux Killa), Nicole Randall Johnson (Honey)

Cartoon Network Reject: Xing Lao "Johnny" Gan – American Hero [Animation]
A cartoon show about Xing Lao "Johnny" Gan quest to get whatever he wants or else he'll cut off someone’s balls, is pitched to the Cartoon Network.

No Faux Killa Future Plans
When Keegan asks what No Faux Killa will do now, No Faux says that he is going to look for Crista Flanagan and tap her ass.

Credits: Keegan-Michael Key (Himself), Nicole Randall Johnson (Honey), Jordan Peele (No Faux Killa)

---

Starring:
  • Ike Barinholtz (2A/4S/0W/1AF)
  • Frank Caeti (4A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Crista Flanagan (3A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Nicole Randall Johnson (5A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Keegan-Michael Key (5A/3S/1W/0AF)
  • Bobby Lee (1A/3S/1W/0AF)
  • Michael McDonald (1A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Arden Myrin (3A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Nicole Parker (4A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Jordan Peele (2A/3S/0W/0AF)
---

Guest Starring:
  • Seth MacFarlane (0S/1A/0W/0AF)
  • Eva Longoria (0S/1A/0W/0AF)
---

Special Appearances:
  • Ross Scott (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Chris Daly (3A/0S/0W/0AF)
---

Transcripts:---

Legend:
  • (A)ppearance Credit
  • (S)tarring Credit
  • (W)riting Credit
  • Non-Speaking Credit
  • (A)rchival (F)ootage Credit
---

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 04/20/2016 at 4:25 AM. Reason: Properly Formatted

Old 11/06/2006, 1:21 PM
zlolz

Agh, I dont WANT a musical guest. It just takes time from valuable skit time
Old 11/06/2006, 1:33 PM
Resident Movie Snob <3

They haven't really had a real musical performance yet, so if it's some music-type skit, it's fine with me.

-------------------------------
"Tacocat is spelled the same backwards and fowards!"
Shawn 2/6/87 - 12/5/04

Old 11/06/2006, 4:27 PM
Bender: still great

*And now for something completely different*

Hawt avatar, Mrog. Totally old-school.

Old 11/06/2006, 5:08 PM
Resident Movie Snob <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCagnazzo View Post
*And now for something completely different*
Hawt avatar, Mrog. Totally old-school.
Danke Cag. I needed to funkify my av, give it some old skool flava... Werd!

*And now back to your regularly scheduled program...*

I can't wait for the Family Guy sketch. But what happened to Brian? I was hoping for Ike in a dog suit.
DANGIT!

"Tacocat is spelled the same backwards and fowards!"
Shawn 2/6/87 - 12/5/04

Old 11/08/2006, 5:12 PM
Relative Unknown

Default Uh-oh ...

I know it's still a young season (which I've been definitely enjoying), and I hope I don't ruin people's days with this, but ...

Quite frankly, I have a baaad feeling about this coming Saturday.

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...C6B8F612893761

Bobby naked again?
Another HNL?

Hopefully, some of the un-announced sketches will make up for this. Maybe, the Family Guy parody won't be too bad, either. I guess we'll just have to wait and see ...

P.S. From madtv.com, they mentioned that Nelly Furtado's "Promiscuous" will be parodied.

P.P.S. Man, Bobby looks so weird as Stewie.
Old 11/08/2006, 5:15 PM

Yep, they're gonna drive HNL to the ground like I initially anticipated.

Old 11/08/2006, 5:32 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Hopefully this HNL will be short. I don't see much funny in HNL. Three in a season is bad enough, but three in a span of four episode?! That's taking the concept of overusing a character to a whole ho 'notha level.

I'm looking forward to the cast intervention on Bobby's nakedness. That has some potential to be funny. And I like how it's more of a focus on the cast as regular people, alongside them being performers.
Old 11/08/2006, 6:00 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Hate to disappoint you all, buuuuut it looks like theres gonna be another HNL the week episode after this one. TVguide.com says that Eugene will be appearing at the press junket for "Deck the Halls" starring Matthew Broderick, Kristen Davis and Danny DeVito.

Old 11/08/2006, 6:18 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

November sweeps are literally the worst thing ever. SNL will enjoy those three minutes I spend watching their show, that's for sure.

I'll get over it. MAD usually gives us no less than ten segments a night these days, there's always the chance that something extraordinarily good will eliminate the horribly bad.
Old 11/08/2006, 6:25 PM

Oh well, Keegan. At least you still have Coach Hines.

Old 11/08/2006, 6:43 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCagnazzo View Post
Yep, they're gonna drive HNL to the ground like I initially anticipated.
Ohh geez...can you say the next Tank? Or maybe it'll be another On the Download (which they stopped mid last season because they reliazed how much it sucked).
Old 11/08/2006, 6:53 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
November sweeps are literally the worst thing ever. SNL will enjoy those three minutes I spend watching their show, that's for sure.

I'll get over it. MAD usually gives us no less than ten segments a night these days, there's always the chance that something extraordinarily good will eliminate the horribly bad.
Yeah thats a good thing about S12. If there is a horrible sketch theres always a chance a good sketch will come along, where as in previous episodes, there werent as many sketches...so there was usually not a big chance an "amazing" skit will come by.
Old 11/08/2006, 7:35 PM
His senses were dimmed

Haha, the intervention for Bobby sounds funny. Hopefully it works.
I like HNL so I'm looking forward to it. Does that make me a bad person?

Voted The Nicest forum Member In The Third Annual PlanetMadTV Awards
Old 11/08/2006, 9:27 PM
zlolz

The Bobby Lee thing actually sounds funny...it sounds like they might be making fun of how Bobby Lee is always naked or at least shirtless.
Old 11/09/2006, 2:58 PM
26/07/16!!

Another interesting clip from everybodies favorite website

Just on a side note, this weeks episode looks promising. The family guy sketch should be good unless they ruin it with celebrity impressions or something crazy like that but i dont think that will happen I havent seen the last HNL but having too many so close together is not a good idea regardless if they are good or not.

Old 11/09/2006, 3:27 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny_guy View Post
Another interesting clip from everybodies favorite website
Is that the Family Guy skit? Its funny, but I wasnt expecting the live-action thing to last about 30 seconds.

EDIT: LOL...I actually just watched it a 2nd time and was impressed. That's hilarious.
Old 11/09/2006, 4:05 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

The Family Guy sketch wasn't really what I was expecting, at all. That sketch reminds me of some of the pre-Season 12 stuff, as it was a whopping five minutes of mostly unfunny bits. It was good for impersonations, but not much else.

I'm a fan of Ike's Dane Cook, and it's always nice to see Nicole Parker do something that's not Ellen. Nicole RJ's Queen is passable, and is basically the same thing she gave in her Last Holiday parody.

Now my expectations are lowered for this episode. A real musical guest, HNL, and a mediocre FG sketch. There's always hope though.
Old 11/09/2006, 4:30 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
The Family Guy sketch wasn't really what I was expecting, at all. That sketch reminds me of some of the pre-Season 12 stuff, as it was a whopping five minutes of mostly unfunny bits. It was good for impersonations, but not much else.

I'm a fan of Ike's Dane Cook, and it's always nice to see Nicole Parker do something that's not Ellen. Nicole RJ's Queen is passable, and is basically the same thing she gave in her Last Holiday parody.

Now my expectations are lowered for this episode. A real musical guest, HNL, and a mediocre FG sketch. There's always hope though.
Thats how I felt the 1st time, but I liked it the 2nd time around. Who knows though, maybe it'll be better on TV with the audience laughter and everything.
Old 11/09/2006, 8:07 PM
Relative Unknown

nick, ~TJ~, Rurry:

I think I see the points that you three are trying to make, regarding that Bobby Lee sketch. Very well then, I'll keep that in mind. (Even if he's still going to be naked)

As for HNL, I still like it overall. The S11 versions grew on me when I re-watched them. Furthermore, in my opinion, the one with The Rock and Xzibit was AWESOME. Hence, I was initially looking forward to more Eugene sketches this season. However, I was a bit disappointed with the Nelly Furtado episode. While it had its moments, it felt like a step backwards. So now, I'm a bit weary about this upcoming one with Eva Longoria. On top of that, I'm rather bewildered by whoever's decision it was to air HNL for three consecutive weeks. (First Nelly, then Eva, then that upcoming one with the "Deck the Halls" cast.) I echo the sentiments that funny_guy had said earlier.

Eh, it can't be helped anymore. I'm just gonna have to wait and see this Saturday.

Last edited by Hypn0; 11/10/2006 at 11:21 AM.