Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 12 (2006-2007)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Poll Results: What was your favorite sketch of #1204?
Show Open: Back on Track 1 6.25%
Project Runway #1-3 6 37.50%
Terrorist Darbie 0 0%
Inside Looking Back 2 12.50%
First Light Yoga 0 0%
Sesame Street: Internet Pedophile #1-2 4 25.00%
John Kerry Apologises #1-3 0 0%
Eugene Struthers goes to a Ho Nuba Lebol with Nelly Furtado 0 0%
Weekly News with Toby: Michael J. Fox 0 0%
Condi Comes to Harlem 0 0%
Fake Band: Fluffy Jump Spoon 3 18.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10/30/2006, 3:05 AM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Post Episode S12E04 (Aired 2006-11-04)

Show Open: Back on Track
The cast of MADtv comes out to talk about how the world isn't a very funny place right now, and that it is up to the cast to use their celebrity status to help the world. They go into the audience and sing a song about getting along, when Arden Myrin claims that a man grabbed her boob. The man is claiming he didn't, and other people testify for him. As the cast becomes more and more angry, things start to break out. Everything comes to an abrupt end when Jordan Peele takes out a gun and says that the next person to make a sound will get shot. Michael McDonald controls him, and asks for tolerance. They then all come together, sing the song, and then get back to beating up the man who grabbed Arden's boob.

Credits: Ike Barinholtz (Himself), Frank Caeti (Himself), Keegan-Michael Key (Himself), Nicole Parker (Herself), Arden Myrin (Herself), Bobby Lee (Himself), Nicole Randall Johnson (Herself), Michael McDonald (Himself), Jordan Peele (Himself), Crista Flanagan (Herself)

Project Runway #1
The designers must make a look for a world famous icon, the leprechaun. The contestants are all excited to be working on the project except for Laila Moonsomny (Nicole Parker) who fears leprechauns after an incident she was involved in, in Ireland.

Credits: Crista Flanagan (Heidi Klum), Jordan Peele (Fausto Bonadventure), Bobby Lee (Hong Patwell), Nicole Parker (Laila Moonsomny), Michael McDonald (Tim Gunn)

Terrorist Darbie *Claymation*
Terrorist Darbie is going to blow up a parking structure, but if finked on by his brother who was a secret informant.

Project Runway #2
The contestants must buy, sketch, and create their designs in 5 minutes. Tim Gunn (Michael McDonald) keeps coming in to remind them about how much time they have left. When Fausto Bonadventure (Jordan Peele) questions Tim's gay voice, Tim works his voice to get gayer and gayer until Fausto is satisfied.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Hong Patwell), Jordan Peele (Fausto Bonadventure), Nicole Parker (Laila Moonsomny), Michael McDonald (Tim Gunn), Crista Flanagan (Heidi Klum)

Inside Looking Back
Pat-Beth (Nicole Parker) and Dontel LaMontrose (Jordan Peele) look back at the first night they met at a roller rink. Dontel had just broken up with his girlfriend, and was in a deep chasm of darkness in which he sees no light. That is when Pat-Beth comes in. Pat-Beth came to the roller rink on a dare, but finds herself oddly attracted to Dontel. In this what Pat-Beth calls a negrospective, it is revealed that Dontel took Pat-Beth's last name of LaMontrose because Pat-Beth couldn't get the clicks in Dontel's last name, Jackson. Pat-Beth and Dontel then say that they will be going on a vacation to Detroit, and Niger, a place in which Pat-Beth pronounced wrong by adding 2 g's.

Credits: Jordan Peele (Dontel LaMontrose), Nicole Parker (Pat-Beth LaMontrose), Keegan-Michael Key (LaDamian)

First Light Yoga
Dick Yee (Bobby Lee) does a light morning yoga session on the beach for a DVD he is producing when a man (Ike Barinholtz) with a dog and a frisbee start to taunt him, by throwing the frisbee at him, and almost having the dog pee on him. When he is hit by a frisbee for the 3rd time, he throws it into the ocean. The man demands that he go get it. Dick goes into the ocean but the current is strong that the lifeguard (Keegan-Michael Key) tells him to get out of the water. The lifeguard then pulls him out of the water and tells him to get his cameras off the beach.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Dick Yee), Ike Barinholtz (Man), Keegan-Michael Key (Lifeguard)

Project Runway #3
The contestant show there designs off. Hong's inspiration from his parents was decent, but over designed his model. Fausto designed his model as a baby troll, because he thought leprechauns started out as trolls, his facts were wrong though, as in truth though, they start out of balls of mud. Laila design clearly shows that she did not want to touch the leprechaun, as the leprechaun just has a sheet over it. The judges agree, and Laila wins.

Credits: Jordan Peele (Fausto Bonadventure), Michael McDonald (Tim Gunn), Bobby Lee (Hong Patwell), Crista Flanagan (Heidi Klum), Nicole Parker (Laila Moonsomny), Arden Myrin (Nina Garcia), Frank Caeti (Michael Kors)

Sesame Street: Internet Pedophile #1
Billy (Bobby Lee) has made a new friend on MyPlace called Dr.Fuzzyballs1964. Gordon Robinson (Keegan-Michael Key) is skeptical on the motives of Billy's new friend, so he sets up a sting operation for him. He gets Billy to invite him over for a meeting, but gets Chris Hansen (Michael McDonald) from Dateline to catch him. Dr.Fuzzyballs1964 turns out to be Burt. He is arrested and taken away to jail.

Credits: Jordan Peele (Big Bird: Caroll Spinney), Bobby Lee (Billy), Crista Flanagan (Sally), Keegan-Michael Key (Gordon Robinson: Roscoe Orman), Frank Caeti (Male Electric Company Worker), Arden Myrin (Female Electric Company Worker), Michael McDonald (Chris Hansen), Ike Barinholtz (Police Man)

John Kerry Apologizes #1
After John Kerry(Michael McDonald)'s joke about the intelligence of America's troops, John has decided tell more of his hilarious jokes, but screws up saying that the combination of a lizard and a Republican is an unintelligent American troop.

Credits: Michael McDonald (John Kerry)

Eugene Struthers goes to a Ho Nuba Lebol with Nelly Furtado
Eugene Struthers (Keegan-Michael Key) can't believe who he has spotted at a local food stand. Grammy winning artist Nelly Furtado. Eugene approaches her and tells her the songs he likes that she performs like Promiscuous, and Man-eater, and how he thinks he may have had a furtado at the local Taco Bell. When he sings Man-eater, he coaxes Nelly into singing with him so he can record it. When Nelly finds out that Eugene has recorded her for bootleg purposes, she starts to panic and call for her manager to subdue Eugene.

Credits: Nelly Furtado (Herself), Keegan-Michael Key (Eugene Struthers)

Weekly News with Toby: Michael J. Fox [Animation]
Toby looks around for information on Michael J. Fox's Parkinsonís disease, but all he finds are people either talking about themselves, or talking about how bad George Bush is. When he goes on the internet he finds out that to cure Parkinsonís is unborn babies that are fed to people like Michael J. Fox so he can keep making movies like Back to the Future 4, which Toby doesn't think is a very good idea.

Condi Comes to Harlem
Condoleezza "Condi" Rice (Nicole Randall Johnson) is interrupted during a meeting from her informant Knee High (Keegan-Michael Key) who says that Big Whity (Frank Caeti) is making all black people crazy with his grape flavoured crazy juice. Big Whity tries to offer her some of the juice, but her will is too strong. While she fights off his henchmen, Big Whity escapes. Harlem is safe, for now.

Credits: Nicole Randall Johnson (Condoleezza "Condi" Rice), Arden Myrin (Woman), Keegan-Michael Key (Knee High), Frank Caeti (Big Whity), Jordan Peele (Duke)

John Kerry Apologises #2
John performs at open mike night in a massage parlour in Vietnam, as the Democrats think that it is in the parties best interest that John not do his jokes anywhere near America, but John proves that even in Vietnam, his jokes about American troops go too far.

Fake Band: Fluffy Jump Spoon
Jordan Peele introduces a band from Japan that he saw on MySpace called Fluffy Jump Spoon who are on the MADtv stage to sing there song Yum Yum Choco Stick. The song is about oppressed coal miners in Japan, and choco sticks.

Credits: Jordan Peele (Himself), Arden Myrin (Naoko), Bobby Lee (Miko), Crista Flanagan (Etsuko)

John Kerry Apologises #3
John has now been blasted into space under the impression that he is going to be Earth's good will ambassador to the universe. He then tells another one of his unfunny unintelligent US solder jokes, prompting America to get rid of him once and for all by blasting him with a laser and blowing him up in space.

Sesame Street: Internet Pedophile #2
Keegan-Michael Key screws up his line, leading Crista Flanagan, and Bobby Lee to screw up there lines which causes a breakdown of the take.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Billy/Himself), Jordan Peele (Big Bird: Caroll Spinney), Keegan-Michael Key (Gordon Robinson: Roscoe Orman/Himself), Crista Flanagan (Sally/Herself), Ike Barinholtz (Police Man)

---

Starring:
  • Ike Barinholtz (4A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Frank Caeti (3A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Crista Flanagan (4A/4S/0W/0AF)
  • Nicole Randall Johnson (1A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Keegan-Michael Key (4A/4S/0W/0AF)
  • Bobby Lee (4A/5S/0W/0AF)
  • Michael McDonald (5A/3S/3W/0AF)
  • Arden Myrin (3A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Nicole Parker (4A/1S/1W/0AF)
  • Jordan Peele (7A/2S/1W/0AF)
---

Guest Starring:
  • Nelly Furtado (0A/1S/0W/0AF)
---

Transcripts:---
Legend:
  • (A)ppearance Credit
  • (S)tarring Credit
  • (W)riting Credit
  • Non-Speaking Credit
  • (A)rchival (F)ootage Credit
---

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 04/20/2016 at 4:34 AM. Reason: Properly Formatted

Old 11/01/2006, 4:30 PM
zlolz

According to MadTV.com, there will be a Sesame Street skit and a skit called "Condi Rice Goes to Harlem". I guess they're making Sesame Street a recurring skit now?
Old 11/01/2006, 4:53 PM
Fresh Meat

I also heard of a Project Runway Spoof...
Old 11/01/2006, 5:34 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
I also heard of a Project Runway Spoof...
Yeah, and they're doing that Family Guy thing...not sure if it's this week or next.
Old 11/01/2006, 8:49 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Fluffy Jump Spoon (or whatever they're called) are supposed to be on this Saturday, according to their MySpace.
Old 11/01/2006, 10:25 PM
His senses were dimmed

Fluffy Jump Spoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sick!

Voted The Nicest forum Member In The Third Annual PlanetMadTV Awards
Old 11/02/2006, 12:30 PM
Totally F****able

I'm betting that NRJ plays Condi, and if she does, it will be interesting to see how she does.

Old 11/02/2006, 2:36 PM
26/07/16!!

Heres an interesting link regarding this episode

Old 11/02/2006, 3:55 PM
Totally F****able

thats funny

Old 11/02/2006, 3:59 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

It's sad when a really funny sketch is recurred into something horribly unfunny.

Frank's impressions/voices will be missed.
Old 11/02/2006, 7:19 PM
zlolz

LOL, that skit is funny. Bird Flu is still the #1 funniest, but this is funny, too. Its about time MadTV made a sketch about MySpace...its LONG overdue.

Nicole Parker really needs to be on more this season though
Old 11/03/2006, 8:11 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

There's some "bobby Lee teaches Yoga" thing as well. He's in his underwear on the beach.

Old 11/03/2006, 10:59 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartanian View Post
There's some "bobby Lee teaches Yoga" thing as well. He's in his underwear on the beach.
ohh great...sounds like it'll be wonderful
Old 11/04/2006, 8:18 AM
Bender: still great

Bobby Lee: Killing entire episodes since 2004.

Old 11/04/2006, 10:11 AM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

A little off topic, but TVgasm had a random article about MADtv:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVgasm
MADtv kicks off a run of new Sweeps episodes tomorrow night, and it promises to be more animated-- if not more funny--than usual, by throwing claymation and cartooning into the weekly mix. South Park writer and voice Toby Morton has been hired to create bits to be produced by clay animator and MADtv vet Corky Quakenbush (now that's funny). Less giggle-inducing is word that the bits include Weekly Kid's News with Toby, covering events like the Mel Gibson arrest "through the eyes of a child" (we'd figure that creepy Stuart character would give MADtv its fill of kiddie stuff).

Producers of the Saturday night not-live series also promise a Family Guy parody on November 11th, with the help of guest Seth MacFarlane, the (Fox) show's creator (and let's not forget how much South Park hates Family Guy).

The most promising news from MADtv is the executive producer's promise that the tooning is part of an effort "to double the amount of comedy segments per episode." We'll be counting, and see if tomorrow's Project Runway sketch drags as much as SNL's Brit Hume takeoffs.

Worth mentioning, simply because they say the producers wants to double the amout of comedy segments. Just might mean Bobby won't completely ruin the next episode. The only downside I see to this is shorter parodies.
Old 11/04/2006, 12:59 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCagnazzo View Post
Bobby Lee: Killing entire episodes since 2004.
I cant wait til Bobby Lee leaves. When he does the cast will be perfect (well, if no one else leaves before him, which they probably will)
Old 11/04/2006, 9:42 PM

They're recurring Inside Looking Out? What the f.uck? I swear, ILO is going to become worse than Bae Sung in terms of beating a dead horse.

Old 11/04/2006, 9:43 PM
zlolz

Quote:
They're recurring Inside Looking Out? What the f.uck? I swear, ILO is going to become worse than Bae Sung in terms of beating a dead horse.
LOL wasnt Inside Looking Out always recurred?

I like ILO, so it doesnt really bother me.
Old 11/04/2006, 9:55 PM

No, I'm saying I wasn't expecting ILO to be recurred this year, seeing as (I thought) they stopped them early on last year, probably because they got old fast in my mind...IMO, it got old after the second one in Season 10.

But meh, a lot of people like ILO, so whatever.

Old 11/04/2006, 9:57 PM
zlolz

Quote:
No, I'm saying I wasn't expecting ILO to be recurred this year, seeing as (I thought) they stopped them early on last year, probably because they were the always exactly the same.
Yeah, I was surprised when I saw it too. Maybe it's the last one. A lot of times MadTV does that...they'll stop a sketch for a while and then do one last one like, a season after the previous one aired. IE: The Dot skit from last year.