Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 12 (2006-2007)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Poll Results: What was your favorite sketch of #1201?
Survivor: Cook Islands #1-4 2 12.50%
High School Musical #1-2 4 25.00%
Coach Hines: Steroids 9 56.25%
Weekly News with Toby: Mel Gibson [Animation] 1 6.25%
Celebrity Obsessed: Movie Theatre 0 0%
Music Video: Kim Jong Il "Crazy" 0 0%
My Super Sweet 30th #1 0 0%
HNL with The Rock & Xzibit 0 0%
Kevin Federline's Rap Debut 0 0%
My Super Sweet 30th #2 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08/29/2006, 11:36 AM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Post Episode S12E01 (Aired 2006-09-16)

Survivor: Cook Islands #1
Survivor has split all their teams up by race. The teams are the team Soy Sauce (Asian Americans), team White Bread (Real Americans), team Chicken and Waffles (African Americans), and team Burrito (Mexican Americans). Only on CBS, the Caucasian Broadcasting System.

Credit: Michael McDonald (Jeff Probst), Bobby Lee (Asian Man), Hans Raith (White Man #1), Jordan Peele (Black Man), Nicole Randall Johnson (Black Woman), Keegan-Michael Key (Mexican Man)

High School Musical #1
Troy who is auditioning for the high school musical, has been keeping his beautiful singing voice a secret from everyone, but in truth they all have secrets, like Gerard (Jordan Peele) who's dad beats him, a girl (Crista Flanagan) who has a severe case of bulimia, another who's pregnant with the janitor Joes (Keegan-Michael Key) child, and an inside the closet gay man (Frank Caeti). The one with the biggest secret is Drake (Bobby Lee), who is illiterate, has a locker filled with crystal meth and weed, and has his heart on the outside of his chest.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Drake), Jordan Peele (Gerard), Drew Bell (Basketball Player) Nicole Parker (Cheerleader #1), Crista Flanagan (Cheerleader #2), Sarah Smith (Cheerleader #3), Keegan-Michael Key (Joe), Frank Caeti (Man)

Survivor: Cook Islands #2
With fire being a necessity, the teamís next challenge is to make fire. In order to help, each team gets an item(s) to help them make fire. Team Burrito gets flint, team Soy Sauce gets one wooden match, team Chicken and Waffles gets a glass of water, and team white bread gets a fire starting kit.

Credits: Michael McDonald (Jeff Probst), Keegan-Michael Key (Mexican Man), Bobby Lee (Asian Man), Nicole Randall Johnson (Black Woman), Jordan Peele (Black Man), Hans Raith (White Man #1)

Coach Hines: Steroids
Sandobal "Coach Hines" Hines (Keegan-Michael Key) finds a syringe in the bathroom, which means one of his students is juicing. He thinks that Tommy Hackenjoes (Frank Caeti) is the juicer, and tells him to pee in a cup so Coach Hines can inspect his urine. While Tommy is doing this, Coach Hines teaches the children what will happen if they take steroids, which includes a pizza face, Jennifer Love Hewitt breasts, a flabby waist band, and an inverted penis. When Tommy comes back, Coach Hines tests his urine by drinking it. He can somehow tell that Tommy is clean, but he has been eating too much asparagus. He then threatens to test every single cadet on staff when Colomez, a big star athlete puts up his hand and confesses. Because Colomez is the schools brightest shining athlete, Coach Hines suspends Joseph Yaminashi (Bobby Lee) instead and gets him to give his urine to Colomez.

Credits: Keegan-Michael Key (Sandebal "Coach Hines" Hines), Frank Caeti (Tommy Hackenjoes), Bobby Lee (Joseph Yaminashi)

Weekly News with Toby: Mel Gibson [Animation]
Toby talks about Mel Gibson, and how he is truly an anti-Semite and when he was caught saying anti-Semitic things, he used alcohol and an excuse and went to rehab to get help. The lesson Toby learns is to not drink beer, because it will make you say bad things like his dad.

Survivor: Cook Islands #3
The teams go into the 8th swimming challenge with a bucket of chicken on the line, but the challenge is done almost automatically when a member from team Chicken and Waffles (Jordan Peele) wins the challenge.

Credits: Michael McDonald (Jeff Probst), Keegan-Michael Key (Mexican Man), Hans Raith (White Man #1) Bobby Lee (Asian Man), Jordan Peele (Black Man), Nicole Randall Johnson (Black Woman)

Celebrity Obsessed: Movie Theatre
When a customer (Jordan Peele) says that he's tired of Johnny Depp's gay pirate act, Larry Felner (Michael McDonald) who is working as an employee at the movies, takes offense to it, saying that Johnny Depp took the role from Keith Richards, one of the most heterosexual men ever. He then kicks them out of the line. The next person in line (Frank Caeti) agrees with Larry, but screws up when he insults the movie You, me, and Dupree. Larry is then bombarded by insults towards the film and its actors. He must now defend them. When one of them (Arden Myrin) wonders if they are ever going to get there candy, her boyfriend (Ike Barinholtz) insults Kate Hudson's mother Goldie Hawn by calling her a hose bag. Larry then throws the candy at them as they run into the theatre.

Credits: Ike Barinholtz (Man #1), Arden Myrin (Woman #1), Crista Flanagan (Woman #2), Keegan-Michael Key (Man #2), Frank Caeti (Man #3), Jordan Peele (Man #4), Nicole Randall Johnson (Woman #3), Michael McDonald (Larry Felner)

Kim Jong Il "Crazy"
Kim Jong Il (Bobby Lee) tries to tell the world that he is the craziest dictator in the world by making a music video set to Gnarls Barkley's music video Crazy.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Kim Jong Il)

My Super Sweet 30 #1
Bobby Lee's 30th birthday happened recently. In order to celebrate, Ike Barinholtz is giving Bobby Lee a dream birthday party set to the MTV show My Super Sweet 16. For his party, Bobby wants a middle Earth theme, with Green Day as the band. Bobby is taken to the party in a rickshaw with his brother Kennith Lee pulling the cart. When Bobby enters the party, the party is not even close to what it was planned out to be, as only Ike is dressed in a middle Earth costume, and the only indication that it is a middle Earth themed party is a sheet on the roof saying Welcome to Middle Earth. Bobby then goes into his room to cry. After a performance by green day, which was really just Bobby's uncle Hon in a shirt that said Green Day, and a Star Trek cake that said Beam me up Bobby, Bobby ends the party, leaving only him, Ike, and a monkey he did 3 movies with.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Himself), Ike Barinholtz (Himself), Jeanie Lee (Herself), Robert Lee (Himself), Keegan-Michael Key (Himself), Crista Flanagan (Herself), Gene Simmons (Himself), Kennith Lee (Himself), Jordan Peele (Himself), Hon Lee (Himself)

Survivor: Cook Islands #4
With shelter in desperate need, the teams are told to build shelters for themselves. Team Chicken and Waffles used their supplies to build a porch, team Burrito built shelter, but for team White Bread for 3 coconuts an hour, and team Soy Sauceís shelter was burned to the ground when Godzilla attacked it.

Credits: Michael McDonald (Jeff Probst), Jordan Peele (Black Man), Nicole Randall Johnson (Black Woman), Keegan-Michael Key (Mexican Man), Bobby Lee (Asian Man)

HNL: Gridiron Gang
Eugene Struthers (Keegan-Michael Key) gets lucky when he finds himself in a room that is hosting the Gridiron Gangs press junket with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, and Alvin "Xzibit" Joiner. In the "interview", Eugene talks about how he thought that the Rock and Xzibit were a gay couple in the film, wonders if Xzibit can pimp up his run down white van like on his show Pimp my Ride and wonders how The Rock and Xzibit got there nicknames.

Credits: Keegan-Michael Key (Eugene Struthers), Alvin "Xzibit" Joiner (Himself), Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (Himself)

High School Musical #2
A girl (Nicole Randall Johnson) comes in and said that she has been keeping her diabetes a secret from everybody. She begins to sing about it but passes out because her blood sugar level gets too low.

Credits: Bobby Lee (Drake), Crista Flanagan (Cheerleader #2), Nicole Randall Johnson (Cheerleader #3), Jordan Peele (Gerard), Nicole Parker (Cheerleader #1), Drew Bell (Basketball Player), Sarah Smith (Cheerleader #3)

Kevin Federline Performs
Kevin Federline (Ike Barinholtz) has his rap debut on MADtv singing the song Got it Got it Got it Goin on. While he's singing, Britney Spears (Nicole Parker) comes on stage saying that she lost their baby. After he finishes he does one final gay pose before going with Britney to look for the baby.

Credits: Arden Myrin (Herself), Jordan Peele (DJ BJ), Ike Barinholtz (Kevin Federline), Nicole Parker (Britney Spears)

My Super Sweet 30 #2
Jordan hits on Bobby's mom, and Keegan talks to Bobby's dad.

Credits: Jeanie Lee (Herself), Jordan Peele (Himself), Robert Lee (Himself), Keegan-Michael Key (Himself)

---

Starring:
  • Ike Barinholtz (1A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Frank Caeti (3A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Crista Flanagan (4A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Nicole Randall Johnson (5A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Keegan-Michael Key (7A/3S/0W/0AF)
  • Bobby Lee (7A/2S/0W/0AF)
  • Michael McDonald (0A/5S/0W/0AF)
  • Arden Myrin (2A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Nicole Parker (3A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Jordan Peele (10A/0S/0W/0AF)
---

Guest Starring:
  • Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (0A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Alvin "Xzibit" Joiner (0A/1S/0W/0AF)
---

Special Appearances:
  • Hans Raith (3A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Drew Bell (2A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Sarah Smith (2A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Jeanie Lee (1A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Robert Lee (1A/1S/0W/0AF)
  • Gene Simmons (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Kennith Lee (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
  • Hon Lee (1A/0S/0W/0AF)
---

Transcripts:
---

Legend:
  • (A)ppearance Credit
  • (S)tarring Credit
  • (W)riting Credit
  • Non-Speaking Credit
  • (A)rchival (F)ootage Credit
---

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 04/20/2016 at 5:34 AM. Reason: Properly Formatted

Old 08/29/2006, 5:24 PM
His senses were dimmed

First post for Season 12 yeye!

Im ever so excited for the premiere!!!!!

Voted The Nicest forum Member In The Third Annual PlanetMadTV Awards
Old 08/30/2006, 10:27 PM
Hardcore Fan

I wonder if the season opener will be good. Nothing has toped Lady Mad TV.
Old 09/06/2006, 3:49 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

^^I've never done a who/what, and I found that "juicy" bit of info about the premiere in TV Guide's fall preview magazine thingy, so yah.
Old 09/06/2006, 3:54 PM
His senses were dimmed

I guess the guest stars are still around then. At least they got someone relevant though, maybe that is a good sign.

Voted The Nicest forum Member In The Third Annual PlanetMadTV Awards
Old 09/06/2006, 3:54 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

HNL = The new Real **********ing Talk. Medicore character interviewing celebrities. I wouldn't really consider Eugene a character, except maybe a combination of Keegan's characters with the person Keegan as the primary voice.

Please give us another #1101. That was one of the best premieres I've seen. Don't plague me with more HNL!
Old 09/06/2006, 4:04 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
HNL = The new Real **********ing Talk. Medicore character interviewing celebrities. I wouldn't really consider Eugene a character, except maybe a combination of Keegan's characters with the person Keegan as the primary voice.
I'd say Eugene is more like Rusty. Except I actually like the Whole Nuther Level stuff.

Just a request in advance: Please save the long-winded diatribes about how this season is going to suck until AFTER this episode premieres. Nobody wants to have to wade through those kinds of posts about sketches and episodes that haven't aired yet.

Tyia.

Old 09/06/2006, 4:49 PM
Bender: still great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartanian View Post
Just a request in advance: Please save the long-winded diatribes about how this season is going to suck until AFTER this episode premieres. Nobody wants to have to wade through those kinds of posts about sketches and episodes that haven't aired yet.

Tyia.
Yes sir

Old 09/06/2006, 5:24 PM
26/07/16!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartanian View Post
Exactly. There is not much point bashing a season before it has even aired yet. Im excited to see what this season is going to be like, i actually liked the HNL sketches from last season so im looking forward to this.

Old 09/06/2006, 6:41 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

I guess I can refrain. I'll only give periodic squeals of joy, promise.
Old 09/06/2006, 7:15 PM

I will say this about HNL...it IS a lot more enjoyable than This N' That with Rusty EVER was. Maybe because of the fact that Keegan isn't nearly as blatantly annoying as Mike McD was with Rusty.

Old 09/07/2006, 4:32 AM
I'm back, bitchesss!

Omg! YAY. I gotta watch this season. ^_^ IfIfindtime.

Member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent
Old 09/10/2006, 12:51 AM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

In the preview for next weeks episode during tonight's episode (#1122), there is going to be parody of MTV's The Hills, with Nicole Parker playing Lauren, Ike as Jason, and Crista as Whitney.

They also had clips of Stuart kicking a door and of the Blind Kung Fu Master, but I don't think that they will have new sketches, but I could be wrong.
Old 09/10/2006, 3:02 AM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
In the preview for next weeks episode during tonight's episode (#1122), there is going to be parody of MTV's The Hills, with Nicole Parker playing Lauren, Ike as Jason, and Crista as Whitney.
That sounds excellent. I'm betting Nicole wrote it, since it's a Laguna spinoff and all. *High expectations*
Old 09/10/2006, 5:56 PM
0ld sk00l

OMG YAY THE HILLZ!! I can't wait.

My Fanfics
Old 09/10/2006, 6:45 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

I know it's not much, but Lauren is mad that Whitney and Jason are making out. That's basically it. Nicole's LC doesn't look as good as her Kristin, but I have high hopes. We don't know who, or if Heidi will be in it, but I'm thinking Arden could do her justice.
Old 09/10/2006, 6:51 PM
Hawt bytch
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
I know it's not much, but Lauren is mad that Whitney and Jason are making out. That's basically it. Nicole's LC doesn't look as good as her Kristin, but I have high hopes. We don't know who, or if Heidi will be in it, but I'm thinking Arden could do her justice.
Hells motha f-in yeah. Heidi and Arden are practically twins atleasttheirvoicesareidentical

Selena Luna = Best. Castmember. Ever.
Old 09/12/2006, 1:45 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally Posted by elscorcho View Post
^^I've never done a who/what, and I found that "juicy" bit of info about the premiere in TV Guide's fall preview magazine thingy, so yah.
There's also going to be a Stuart and Blind Kung-Fu Master sketch as well- previews from last Saturday's episode.

I'll be doing the guides on paper at home, so I can give you any additions/corrections if I find any.

Old 09/12/2006, 3:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysterE View Post
There's also going to be a Stuart and Blind Kung-Fu Master sketch as well- previews from last Saturday's episode.
WHY!

Old 09/12/2006, 4:12 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysterE View Post
Are we sure they're new sketches? Remember back when they showed a Sherry the Stripper with a "next week preview" but it was just a clip from a previous sketch in a "get this MADtv party started" kind of thing? That's the vibe I got when I saw the preview.

I hoping it's just a "we have noticable characters, watch our show" preview, and not actually real sketches. I liked last year's lack of major hitter, having only one Mrs. Campbell.

EDIT: From MADtv.com, there will be...

Special Guests: The Rock and Xhibit
MADtv parodies "Survivor"
Bobby Celebrates his Super Sweet 30th Birthday.