Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 11 (2005-2006)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01/10/2006, 7:13 PM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Default Episode S11E11 (Aired 2006-01-14)

Cast: Ike Barinholtz, Frank Caliendo, Crista Flanagan, Daniele Gaither, Keegan-Michael Key, Bobby Lee, Michael McDonald, Arden Myrin, Nicole Parker, Jordan Peele

Special Appearances: Anthony Azizi, Doris Roberts, Robert David Hall, George Lucas, Neil Patrick Harris, Dominic Monaghan, Rachel Hunter, Camille Grammer, Kelsey Grammer, Donald Sutherland, Steven Cragg [MADtv Writer]
  • Disney Girl: Wonderfully Normal Day (Nicole P- Britney: Disney Girl, Ike- Pete, Keegan- Caress, Jordan- Jose, Daniele)
  • Crazy as Hell 2005 (Ike- Mitch Ruffin, Crista, Keegan- Jovan Muskatelle, Arden, Frank Cal- Matt Murvak)
  • George Bush: Looking Forward #1 (Frank Cal- George Bush)
  • Celebrity Obsessed (Keegan- Bill, Daniele- Stacy, Michael- Larry Felner, Crista- Trish, Jordan- Richard, Nicole P- Britney Spears, Ike- Kevin Federline)
  • 32nd Annual People's Choice Awards (Ike- Himself, Bobby- Himself; Anthony Azizi- Himself, Doris Roberts- Herself, Robert David Hall- Himself, The Doctors of Extreme Makeover, George Lucas- Himself, Neil Patrick Harris- Himself, Dominic Monaghan- Himself, Rachel Hunter- Herself, Camille Grammer- Herself, Kelsey Grammer- Himself, Donald Sutherland- Himself)
  • Curb Your Enthusiasm (Michael- Larry David, Jordan- Juan, Crista- Cheryl Hines: Cheryl David, Frank Cal- Jeff Garlin: Jeff Greene, Daniele- Wanda Sykes: Wanda, Bobby- Ming)
  • George Bush: Looking Forward #2 (Frank Cal- George Bush)
  • Krumpin Clowns: Retirement Home (Daniele, Jordan- Noodles, Crista- Nippy, Arden)
  • Steven Cragg: Black Friends (Steven Cragg [MADtv Writer]- Himself, Jordan- Himself, Keegan- Himself)
  • Paula Zahn Now (Nicole P- Paula Zahn, Frank Cal- John Madden)
  • Close: George Bush: Looking Forward #3 (Frank Cal- George Bush)

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 06/11/2010 at 1:37 AM.

Old 01/10/2006, 8:00 PM
w00t!

Also (from the MADtv site)...
  • Crashing The People's Choice Awards
  • Krumpin' At The Old Folks Home

***Winner of Worst Username in the '05 Planet MADtv Awards***
Old 01/10/2006, 8:01 PM
Hardcore Fan

Sounds good so far. =]
Old 01/11/2006, 4:59 PM

I saw the Krumpin' sketch live a few months ago, and that was funny. :] I love those sketches. And when you're there, you can really tell how tired they get, especially Jordan, because they just put all they've got into the dancing. Can't wait for Saturday!

Old 01/11/2006, 8:16 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Yay for more Krumpin!!

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
Old 01/12/2006, 8:48 AM
Bender: still great

Why are Ike and Bobby doing almost EVERY Red Carpet sketch in Season 11? I want to see Daniele do a Red Carpet, she'd probably do very well.

Old 01/12/2006, 5:23 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Default Re: WHO/WHAT 1111

Quote:
Originally posted by MysterE
  • FOX NFL Sunday: 2005 Playoffs (Frank- John Madden, Nicole P)
  • Sherry The Stripper: ???
These 2 were advertised last Saturday.... I just added them.

Old 01/12/2006, 5:33 PM
Hardcore Fan

This episode sounds cool.
Old 01/12/2006, 6:50 PM

I betcha that Crista will play Larry David's wife. Crista looks a lot like the lady who plays his wife on CYE looks.
Old 01/12/2006, 7:05 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Default Re: Re: WHO/WHAT 1111

Quote:
Originally posted by MysterE

These 2 were advertised last Saturday.... I just added them.

Old 01/12/2006, 7:07 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by chopperQ
I betcha that Crista will play Larry David's wife. Crista looks a lot like the lady who plays his wife on CYE looks.
I thought that too, which probably means they'll get someone else to play her. I hope they have someone playing Suzie Greene, she's the best character on the show.

Old 01/12/2006, 8:51 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Maybe Crista play her guest character in the episode, like Phil did in the Pulp Fiction parody.

Although, Phil's role was more major... so I guess not.
Old 01/14/2006, 10:02 PM
Casual Fan

Funny episode. Not outstanding, but it had me LOL.

As I expected, Cragg & Red Carpet Ike/Bobby weren't funny at all.
Old 01/14/2006, 11:51 PM
Lurking around the corner
Staff Alumnus

Uggh...why do they air steven cragg sketches?

This episode wasn't that great. There were a few spots that I laughed at like the John Madden sketch...that was funny when Nicole repeated back.

Old 01/15/2006, 12:18 AM
Hardcore Fan

I forgot a new MADtv was on this week.
I saw a movie instead. I'll wait for the torrent.
I'm sure it'll be funny.
Old 01/15/2006, 12:49 AM
I'm back, bitchesss!

Um, ok. There was lyke a preview of a Hilary Duff parody for her new song, "Beat of my Heart" and they didn't even show it. And it wasn't one of those promos for the next episode. It was the one they do when the sketch is coming later in the episode. Guhh, what sluts. How dare them not air it! *slits wrists*

Member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent
Old 01/15/2006, 12:57 AM
His senses were dimmed

On my TV they said it was comming in 2 weeks lol. Maybe our timezones are 2 weeks apart.

I can't wait to see that sketch though. Hilary Duff needs to be verbally abused for making the most annoying song EVER!

Voted The Nicest forum Member In The Third Annual PlanetMadTV Awards
Old 01/15/2006, 12:58 AM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Default Show Notes episode 1111

Anyone wonder what it would've been like if season 6 had 66 episodes? And then we'd have an episode 666?
  • So, Snow White (Nicole) wants to buy a "Venus De Milo." Well, there's somewhat semi-irony there for you.
  • A Crazy as Hell sketch anout 2005's most memorable events. Yay for Keegan's incredibly stupid character! And shouldn't this have been done last week? Remember back in season 9, when everyone thought that Keegan was so great and he was so funny and a great addition to the show? What happened? Arden looked pretty though. That picture in the opening does her NO justice.
  • Woot for Bush. Another Woot for more stage usage. I know I say this every week, but I love the stage so much that if they just said, "screw it," and did every sketch on the stage and just forgot about specific sets for the sketches, I'd be perfectly fine. In fact, I'd be happy.
  • So a crazy stalker Larry (Mike) is upset that people are badmouthing celebrities. This was kinda lame, but it still made me laugh. Kinda went a bit too far when they brought in Brittney and Kevin, but still made me chuckle.
  • Bobby in a thong. Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew.
  • In the Curb Your Enthusiasm sketch, did anyone else think that Micheal sounded like Marvin Tikvah? Yeah, awesome range he's got there. Cool sketch, though.
  • For 1112's promo: Why the hell did they get Arden to play Hilary Duff? Nicole would have been MUCH better. They keep doing this bullsh*t -- getting Arden to do impressions they know DAMN WELL they should be getting Nicole to do. I mean, yeah, it's great that they want to give her some screen time, but come on.
  • Bush wants to ensure that he doesn't have any more screw-ups, so he stands on stage to make sure he doesn't. Personally, the best way to make sure Bush doesn't have anymore screw-ups would be to just kill him, but then his death would end up being a screw-up in itself.
  • Krumpin' goes to the old folks home. Ah, I loved every second of it. Especially when Arden pops up and starts dancing -- "Oh my god, she's having a seizure!" Krumpin' is awesome. Jordan is awesome. Christa is... well... Krumpin' is awesome. Jordan is awesome.
  • Despite what others think, I like the Cragg sketches. I'm not usually a fan of the racial stuff, but I thought the "I don't have any black friends" was cool. Oh, is the guy in the parking lot a writer or something? He was Jay-Z in the Lords of the Bling sketches (or, at least, I THINK that was him).
  • The Madden/Paula Zahn sketch wasn't all that great, but he was right about that b*tch being hot (Nicole, that is, not the REAL Paula Zahn).**
  • Wow, he's still up there!

**Please note that I do not think of Nicole Parker as a bitch, as hot as she is.

Last edited by MADfan2004; 01/15/2006 at 8:09 PM.
Old 01/15/2006, 11:33 AM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

I'm excited for the Hilary Duff parody too. I think Arden will do a better job than Nicole would've... Hilary has become this skinny model girl now and I think Arden really looked like her in the preview... Nicole could've played the Hilary from like a year ago...

This episode was arright.

Old 01/15/2006, 1:42 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Like last week, this episode had good sketches inside of a mediocre episode.

Snow White: Nicole Parker is a genious. She needs to be used in every sketch. I can't say enough about her. The sketch was hilarious.

Jovan: Show me this character once a season, and I'll be fine. Other than that, I don't want to see him.

Bush 1-3: I'm sick of seeing Frank do George W, and this season is the worst with it. Give me something else, Frank.

Celebrity Guy: This was the best sketch of the night, Michael was great. He reminded me a little of Sean and Rusty, but it was all good. And must the audience continue to cheer for him at his every appearance?

Red Carpet: Worst Red Carpet ever. It's sad that we see most of the same celebrities every time.

CYE: I haven't seen many episodes, so I can't really judge the sketch in terms of a parody, but it had it's moments. Michael's Larry David was Marvin-y, I agree.

Krumpin: This sketch is like the Supersticious Knights; same thing every time. They dance, Jordan hits Crista, the end. Although it's funny and good, I think it'll be overplayed.

Cragg: Better than most Cragg sketches. The Keegan bits were funny, but why was Daniele not included in this?

Madden: Sick of Madden, but it had it's moments.

Next week is a repeat of 1104.
Two weeks from now we get Arden as Hilary.