Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 10 (2004-2005)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05/03/2005, 10:18 PM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Default Episode S10E21 (Aired 2005-05-07)

Cast: Ike Barinholtz, Frank Caliendo, Daniele Gaither, Keegan-Michael Key, Bobby Lee, Michael McDonald, Nicole Parker, Ron Pederson, Jordan Peele, Aries Spears, Paul Vogt, Stephnie Weir

Featuring: Crista Flanagan, Spencer Kayden

Guest Starring: Tony Hale, Michael Cera
  • Celine Dion's Las Vegas Miracle Tour a la Bebes (Nicole- Celine Dion, Paul- René Angélil, Crista, Jordan, Ike)
  • Vehicular Verb Alert (Ron- Roland Backison, Nicole, Jordan, Ike, Spencer, Bobby)
  • 24 with Bobby Lee (Bobby- Himself, Nicole- Herself)
  • The Real M********ing Talk Mother's Day Special (Aries- Dollar Bill Montgomery, Jordan- Oliver Biggs, Daniele- Henrieta Biggs, Keegan- Mandingo Babafoomie, Michael- F. Michael McKrovsky, Spencer- Martha St. John-McKrovsky)
  • C.O.N.S.T.A.B.L.E.S (Tony Hale- Chief Constable Bartleby, Michael Cera- Deputy Constable Nigel, Nicole, Micheal- Charles "Prince Charles" George, Stephnie- Camilla Parker Bowles, Paul- Elizabeth "Queen Elizabeth II" Mary, Ron- Henry "Prince Harry" David)
  • Funkenstein vs. Queen Nefertiti Plus Starring Some White Stewardesses And A Special Appearance By Bruce Lee's Cousin (Daniele- Denise/Queen Nefertiti, Spencer- Jade, Crista- Ambrosia, Nicole, Bobby- Phil Lee, Keegan- Funkenstein, Jordan- Funkenstein, Ike)
  • The Cosby Show 20th Anniversary Reunion (Aries- Bill Cosby, Jordan- Malcolm-Jamal Warner, Daniele- Raven-Symone, Keegan- Phylicia Rashad)
  • Outtro: The Cosby Show 20th Anniversary Reunion (Aries- Himself, Keegan- Himself)
  • A Wedding Story: The Zizmors (Crista- Cheryl Zizmor, Michael- Ted Zizmor)
  • Outtro: The Zizmors (Crista- Herself, Michael- Himself)
  • Close: 24 with Bobby Lee (Bobby- Himself)

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 06/11/2010 at 6:34 PM.

Old 05/04/2005, 1:23 AM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

The new Funkenstein sketch looks hi-lar-ious. I don't care what anybody says. You can download it here.

Old 05/04/2005, 4:19 AM
I'm back, bitchesss!

Celine Dion's Las Vegas Miracle Tour a la Bebes!

The Real M********ing Talk Mother's Day Special

Funkenstein vs. Queen Nefertiti

Member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent
Old 05/04/2005, 7:04 AM
Where's My Money!?

C.O.N.S.T.A.B.L.E.S (Tonny Hale, Michael Cera, Micheal - Prince Charles, Stephnie - Camilla Parker Bowles, Paul - Queen Elizabeth II, Ron - Prince Harry)

Kenny Rogers CS2 CHAMPION: Want sumthin' done right, Gotta doooo it yourself!
Young People, be less picky about who you screw cause it all feels the same in the dark

Jasmine Wayne-Wayne: Je ne sais quoi = I am an Indian.
England?......Where's That? I miss the Money

WILL SASSO IS THE KING OF MADtv
Old 05/04/2005, 7:04 PM
I <3 Jan In A Pan

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Crista here. I wanted to let you know that I will be featured again
on MADtv, this Saturday night, on FOX. As far as I know, I am in two
sketches, "Le Miracle" and "Funkenstein Vs. Egypt."

Thanks for watching,

Crista
Old 05/04/2005, 9:25 PM
JAVAN said so.

YAY! i hope spancer too!

Old 05/05/2005, 3:15 PM
I <3 Jan In A Pan

Quote:
Originally posted by crushonmary
YAY! i hope spancer too!
Spencer

there's a rating for an episode that nobody have seen yet
Old 05/05/2005, 3:19 PM
I'm back, bitchesss!

Quote:
Originally posted by Caffeine King

there's a rating for an episode that nobody have seen yet
LMAO!

...sorry about that.

Lol. Kidding I didn't do that.

Member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent
Old 05/07/2005, 6:53 PM
Office Space.

Default Arrested Development

I can't wait for tonight's episode! Tonny Hale and Michael Cera and I love Arrested Development! They should have Jason Bateman on sometime.

:heart: Sexiest Cast Member: Jill-Michele Meleăn. :heart:

I got a new picture in my profile! Check it out!

This message is literally copyrighted. Literally! ©
Old 05/07/2005, 11:48 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Pretty good episode! I found myself laughing quite a bit. Bobby wrote that 24 themed sketch. Wow, Bobby wrote a sketch, and it made me laugh! heh I'll do a full review sometime tomorrow.
Old 05/07/2005, 11:51 PM
Creature of the Night

That Bobby 24 sketch was really funny!

Anger and resentment can stop you in your tracks. That's what I know now. It needs nothing to burn but the air and the life that it swallows and smothers. It's real, though - the fury, even when it isn't. It can change you... turn you... mold you and shape you into something you're not. The only upside to anger, then... is the person you become. Hopefully someone that wakes up one day and realizes they're not afraid to take the journey, someone that knows that the truth is, at best, a partially told story. That anger, like growth, comes in spurts and fits, and in its wake, leaves a new chance at acceptance, and the promise of calm. Then again, what do I know? I'm only a child.

Formaly MaDtv4eVer!
Old 05/08/2005, 12:02 AM
Hardcore Fan

I loved the Bobby 24 sketch.
Old 05/08/2005, 12:34 AM
JAVAN said so.

...and to think that i missed it because of my mom's bullsh*&...

Old 05/08/2005, 6:50 AM
MADtv Fan Since 1995.

Default RE: Episode #1021

I love this epiosde. I was thrilled to see Spencer & Crista get a good amount of air time!!! The sketches were real funny too, like Celine Dion's Miracle Tour a la Bebes BTW, we haven't seen that much of Frank anymore, have we???

Tchaa, Ya Know What. . .I Have A Cat Named CeCe
Old 05/08/2005, 7:25 AM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

This was a pretty good ep. I didn't like funkenstein much, but I never do. The rest was good. I think the Real Mofo talk was the best ever, absolutely hilarious. Bobby 24 thing was awesome, especially when Nicole came into the picture, the Wedding story was great... I'd give it 8/10.

Old 05/08/2005, 8:55 AM
Sorry, I don't eat Cat!

I thought ths episode was great! But I do think Spenser is sort of.....bleh.....ugly. She is good at playing ugly characters.

I loved wedding story and Bobby Lee 24 thing. Next week we have Ryan Renolds, and the week after we see the reluctant return of Nicole Sullivan! I hope she does VL and Antonia.

Old 05/08/2005, 9:15 AM
BREAKING BENJAMIN

Good show!

Celine Dion Miracle Tour a les bebes
This was interesting. I thought the impression was good as always, and I like openings that don't drag on forever. Mike directed this.5/5

Vehicular Verb Alert

For the second week in a row, I could tell what the sketch was right off the bat. When I saw that burgular run up, I instantly thought "Verb Alert". (Last week I heard "stripper" and thought Sherry the Stripper). This wasn't as good as the first one, but at least they made it a little different. The girl throwing up was funny, as was the "and in one year, we'll return you your car". 4/5

24 with Bobby Lee

This sketch was really funny and a very good idea. Even though it only stretched like 8 hours or something, there were some really funny parts, like him taking 2 hours to pee. 5/5

Real Mofo Talk: Mother's Day

This has to have been the best RMFT to date. Spencer was great in this, and Jordan's character was hilarious. Keegan getting maced was funny too. Good plot, great way to end this series of sketches. 5/5

CONSTABLES

"Naughty blokes, naughty blokes". This was a little short and I'm not familar with Hale and Cera since I've only seen Arrested Development a few times, but this was a nice little sketch. Nicole's part was really funny - "It might be a little sticky!" Paul does a good QEII. (it's not C.O.N.S.T.A.B.L.E.S. btw, because it's not C.O.P.S. here, it's COPS) 5/5

Funkenstein vs. Queen Nefertiti

The old filmmaking style thing luckily wasn't as played out this time as it has been in the past. The idea of this sketch was pretty funny, Daniele was a good villian. Nice to see Spencer & Crista again. Nicole getting cut off was funny too. I could have done without Bobby's part, but it didn't distract too much. When Dr. F and Funkenstein get "pushed" into the tomb, that was funny, as was summoning the locusts and bears. 4.5/5

Cosby Reunion Sketch

This was a funny sketch, much better than I expected. And it's about time they showed it, they advertised it for 1010 i think. Aries' impression is still funny, and him making fun of Raven was hilarious. Keegan plays a woman a little bit too good. Good improv from everyone. 5/5

A Wedding Story

This was a great concept, and Crista wrote it too. This sketch was hilarious throughout. "It was 9/11!" "The ICE was being delivered!" Heh heh, good times. I really hope she and Spencer come back next season 5/5

Close-Bobby

"Bobby, do you love your daddy more than you love me?" hee hee. Good little closing piece. Still would prefer some cast closings, but whatever. I think Crista has written more sketches in the three or so episodes she's been in than Aries has the entire 8 years he's been on.5/5

Overall:
9.6/10
Very good episode. Very little Ike, no Frank at all, only a little from Stephnie.

Next week: a new Tank sketch and a new B.S. sketch with Ryan Reynolds. Then: the season finale with Amber Tamblyn and Nicole Sullivan. Amber Tamblyn appears as Bobby's friend in an "Average Asian" sketch. Nicole fails to impress an audience member, and Frank appears as Jerry Seinfeld and President Bush.

Old 05/08/2005, 9:52 AM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

This was a funny episode. I really enjoyed the 9/11 sketch. Maybe there's hope for MAD after all

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
Old 05/08/2005, 10:48 AM
JAVAN said so.

IS WAS GOOD! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DAMN, MAMA!

of only there were episode downloads...
a-hem......

Last edited by crushonmary; 05/08/2005 at 7:45 PM.
Old 05/08/2005, 12:05 PM
I <3 Jan In A Pan

I didn't really like this episode.

I liked spencer in the Real Mofo Talk sketch and Crista's sketch (sort of.) Crista reminded me of Carolyn Bernham from American Beauty for some reason

The Constables sketch was hilarious and I missed (I think) a minute of Bobby's 24 sketch but from what I saw of it was funny.

The Funkenstein sketch was OK. I liked it alot better then the others.

The rest I didn't like

For the finale, isn't Debra's Whitney & Bobby sketch also supposed to be on there?