Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 9 (2003-2004)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05/12/2004, 8:20 PM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Default Episode S09E24 (Aired 2004-05-15)

Cast: Ike Barinholtz, Frank Caliendo, Mo Collins, Bobby Lee, Michael McDonald, Josh Meyers, Ron Pederson, Aries Spears, Paul Vogt and Stephnie Weir

Featuring: Daniele Gaither, Keegan-Michael Key, Nicole Parker and Gillian Vigman

Guest Starring: Tom Bergeron
  • Brown Business (Mo, Aries, Stephnie, Ike)
  • Depressed Persian Tow Truck Man: Prom Night (Ike- Mofina, Michael- Mofaz, Josh)
  • Hollywood Squares: Desperate Gimmick Week (Ron- Woody Allen, Bobby- Soon-Yi Previn, Stephnie- Melanie Griffith, Paul- Bruce Vilanch, Frank- Kelsey Grammer, Mo- Jenny Jones, Aries- Wayne Brady, Nicole- Ellen DeGeneres, Tom Bergeron, Josh- James Getzlaff, Michael- Andra Stasko)
  • Doggone Tired Of Them! (Josh- Sal, Mo- Evelyn)
  • Dominic The Giant At Work (Michael- Dominic, Stephnie, Frank, Nicole, Ron, Gillian)
  • Shot In The Head (Ike, Daniele, Keegan, Bobby)
  • Metaphorica (Ike- Jack, Nicole- Joan, Paul, Josh)
  • Sorority Row: Makeover (Daniele- Jazelle, Stephnie- Mackenzie, Nicole- Savannah, Mo- Toby, Paul- Patsie)
  • Encore: Loraine: F.U. (#806) (Mo- Lorraine Swanson)
  • Fox Action News (Michael- Bob McNamara, Gillian- Michelle Tuckman, Frank- Biff Johnson, Paul- Spike Anderson, Josh- Rusty Rutter, Ron- Phil Green, Daniele, Aries)
  • Close: Brown/Squares Outtakes (Brown Business: Mo; Hollywood Squares: Tom Bergeron, Frank- Kelsey Grammer, Mo- Jenny Jones)

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 06/13/2010 at 8:07 PM.

Old 05/12/2004, 8:24 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

LOL @ Ike in a dress on the video. (Depressed Persian Tow Truck Man)
Old 05/12/2004, 8:48 PM
26/07/16!!

I still cant believe they are doing another Sorority Row It will be interesting! This ep looks good so far!

Old 05/12/2004, 8:50 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

I think it's good that they are doing more. The characters (besides Mo's character) weren't very dimensional, they are probably easily replaced, as long as the new girls are different to the old ones. It would be great if Cookie Nakamara (Bobby) or Marshall the dishwasher (Paul) came back
Old 05/12/2004, 9:19 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

This sounds good... Sorority Row could be hit or miss... we'll have to see

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
Old 05/12/2004, 9:28 PM
UC Davis Aggie Alumnus

Hopefully, the MODs deleted my thread about this episode from earlier today, since I can't find it.

Anyways, I thought the Sorority Row sketch w/ Trish Stratus from last season had the same name as the one that's supposed to air this Saturday. They better not be trying to pull off a 2-encore episode.

I'm not happy about the overuse of recurring characters/sketches in this episode. It just shows that the writers have run out of ideas, or were looking more toward their vacation.

I've already set the bar down on this episode. My challenge for this episode is to prove me wrong again. Here's to what I hope is a good episode.

Bunifa: Yo, Yo, Yo. Who you callin' a bitch? Do I look like yo momma?
Old 05/12/2004, 11:26 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by MADtv Watcher
Anyways, I thought the Sorority Row sketch w/ Trish Stratus from last season had the same name as the one that's supposed to air this Saturday. They better not be trying to pull off a 2-encore episode.

I'm not happy about the overuse of recurring characters/sketches in this episode. It just shows that the writers have run out of ideas, or were looking more toward their vacation.
The one from last season w/ Trish Stratus wasn't about Makeovers, it was Worker Appreciation week. I'm betting this is a new sketch.
Old 05/12/2004, 11:42 PM
UC Davis Aggie Alumnus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_Cockhurtz

The one from last season w/ Trish Stratus wasn't about Makeovers, it was Worker Appreciation week. I'm betting this is a new sketch.
Oops. I knew that. I only thought it was about Makeovers, b/c I thought at the beginning of the sketch last year, she came back from a boob job or something.

Old 05/12/2004, 11:56 PM
26/07/16!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jim_Cockhurtz
LOL @ Ike in a dress on the video. (Depressed Persian Tow Truck Man)
Interesting is that on madtv.com they show a completely different sketch from the ones they listed. I dont think they have ever done that. Coincidence? Maybe

Old 05/13/2004, 1:59 AM
UC Davis Aggie Alumnus

Also, it seems like they have sketches that no one has seen in the Live Taping Experience thread. No mention of the Kappa Kappa Kappa sketch there. It's like they stockpiled them or had secret tapings?

Old 05/13/2004, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jim_Cockhurtz
I think it's good that they are doing more. The characters (besides Mo's character) weren't very dimensional, they are probably easily replaced, as long as the new girls are different to the old ones. It would be great if Cookie Nakamara (Bobby) or Marshall the dishwasher (Paul) came back
But isn't Steph(Mackenzie) the only original Kappa girl left?? I guess they're going to have her and the rest will be replacements.....I miss Toby(Mo) and Hayden(Debra)!! Oh well.....still sounds interesting!!
Old 05/13/2004, 1:01 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by MADtv Watcher
Also, it seems like they have sketches that no one has seen in the Live Taping Experience thread. No mention of the Kappa Kappa Kappa sketch there. It's like they stockpiled them or had secret tapings?
I think Rockstarjoker mentioned once that if there's a lot of people wanting to get in, they let in groups, first half watches the first half of the taping, and the other group watches the 2nd half. I'm not 100% sure though, and I don't feel like digging thru threads.

Old 05/13/2004, 1:07 PM
WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!

Eh, Im looking foreward to the Soroity Row sketch. Although, I doubt it will be good. We'll have to see.

Cake. It comes in flavors like chocolate and regular.
Cake. DON'T FORGET THE FROSTING.
Cake. Share it with a friend.
[/color]

Old 05/13/2004, 1:12 PM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Originally posted by HiVolt

I think Rockstarjoker mentioned once that if there's a lot of people wanting to get in, they let in groups, first half watches the first half of the taping, and the other group watches the 2nd half. I'm not 100% sure though, and I don't feel like digging thru threads.

She' said that once when she went they kicked out half the group halfway through the taping and let in another group.................

I dunno about this about this whole new Sorority Row sketch.............We'll just wait and see....................

Old 05/13/2004, 2:36 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by HiVolt

That could mean that Mo might be in Sorority Row then

Old 05/13/2004, 4:25 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

I'm kind of pissed off at the fact that during the Hollywood Squares sketch they're having someone fall off the top square again. But oh, well. There are quite a few reccrurring characters in this episode, but so what? As long as they're funny. But I'm going to set my expectations low because I've been doing it for most of the season -- and I've been wrong for most of the season.

Old 05/13/2004, 6:40 PM
BREAKING BENJAMIN

Check your local listing folks, because it's airing at 10:30 (mountain time) here in Denver instead of the usual 10:00pm, so double check to make sure your local affiliate isn't airing it at a different time this week!

I'm excited...I like the list so far. Finally, new Mo. We finally get some Frank and Aries also. And...I think there was someone else missing. Ron? Ike and Josh have been missing off and on from episodes lately.

Old 05/13/2004, 8:07 PM
His senses were dimmed

I was wondering when someone would mention Mo being in it. I thought she was done? This gives me hope that maybe she will get a proper farewell speech.
Old 05/13/2004, 9:18 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by MADfan2004
I'm kind of pissed off at the fact that during the Hollywood Squares sketch they're having someone fall off the top square again. But oh, well.
Where'd you hear this?

Old 05/14/2004, 12:40 AM
UC Davis Aggie Alumnus

In the preview during the commercials of the show last week, someone was falling off one of the squares. I think it was Gillian's, Meg Ryan character,