Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 9 (2003-2004)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02/18/2004, 8:13 PM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Post Episode S09E16 (Aired 2004-02-21)

Cast: Ike Barinholtz, Frank Caliendo, Mo Collins, Bobby Lee, Michael McDonald, Josh Meyers, Ron Pederson, Aries Spears, Paul Vogt, Stephnie Weir

Featuring: Daniele Gaither, Nicole Parker, Gillian Vigman

Guest Starring: Anna Faris

Special Appearance: Christina Moore, Cullen Collins [Mo Collin's Son], Simon Rhee
  • Mike Tyson's Gettin’ It All Back Tour (Aries- Mike Tyson, Bobby, Ron, Stephnie, Gillian)
  • The Tonight Show With Jay Leno #1: Opening Monologue (Frank- Jay Leno, Aries- Kevin Eubanks)
  • Sponsor: Gillette Mach3 Turbo
  • Payless Shoe's (Daniele- Starlet "Star Jones" Jones)
  • The Price Is Right: Circa 1974 (Frank- Rod Roddy, Michael- Bob Barker, Nicole- Bev Monroe, Aries- Apollo Jackson, Bobby- Lee Ming, Stephnie- Marge Pritz)
  • The Tonight Show With Jay Leno #2: Guests (Frank- Jay Leno, Aries- Kevin Eubanks, Nicole- Celine Dion, Gillian- Kelly Ripa)
  • Bae Sung Master Translator: Lady Samurai (Simon Rhee, Bobby- Bae Sung, Ike, Anna Faris, Frank- Roger Ebert)
  • Happy Trails Lorraine (Michael- Dan, Stephni, Mo- Lorraine Swanson, Paul- Carl Swanson, Frank- Carl Jr. Swanson, Josh- A.J. Swanson, Ike- Dick Swanson, Ron- Little Dick Swanson, Bobby- Bobbi Swanson, Aries- Muhammad Swanson, Cullen Collins- Little Mo Swanson)
  • Static Electricity (Ike- Mumphrey, Josh- Eric Mumphrey, Stephnie- Bonnie Mumphrey, Ron- Rasmussen, Paul- Ronicky)
  • Encore: Angela: My Big Fat Canadian Cousin (#816) (Stephnie- Angela Wright, Paul- Natalie Wright, Frank, Ike, Josh- Luke, Ron, Christina Moore- Greta Adams)
  • Close: Happy Trails Lorraine

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 06/13/2010 at 10:45 PM.

Old 02/18/2004, 8:22 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Hmm... I wonder why the Celine Dion sketch wasn't listed? I'm sure there was no reason to pull it at the last minute in the previous episode, as in not offensive or anything, so it should be in this episode! And where is the Kelis "Milkshake" parody and the Starr Jones parody?? I'm looking forward to the Bae Sung sketch. I'm glad he's going to be a recurring character for Bobby- his others (Besides Connie Chung) I don't like all that much. Awww Lorraine! I have become a recent Lorraine fan, after seeing her in a giant green M&M suit and doing the rhumba (So has my Mum! ) and it sucks that this is her last appearance. But regardless, this is shaping up to be an awesome episode, if the Celine Dion sketch etc are aired!

ETA: Another encore of another Angela sketch! I love Angela (And Natalie and Billy) and I'm sure it's a popular recurring character, so why don't they just make new sketches? I'm pleased though, because I haven't seen this.

Old 02/18/2004, 8:24 PM

OMG.......Is this Lorraine's final sketch??
Old 02/18/2004, 8:26 PM
0ld sk00l

Whats with all the Angela sketches!?

My Fanfics
Old 02/18/2004, 8:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DaNiKsTa48
Whats with all the Angela sketches!?
They're SO funny!! But I only see one for next week?? Is there more??
Old 02/18/2004, 8:29 PM
0ld sk00l

No, they just encored one lke 3 episodes ago though.

My Fanfics
Old 02/18/2004, 8:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DaNiKsTa48
No, they just encored one lke 3 episodes ago though.

Oh!! But I think they're showing Lorraine's last sketch too!! I'm still getting over Mo's departure. I'll get over it and stuff but I just miss her.
Old 02/18/2004, 8:37 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Yeah, It's lorraines final sketch- but if you need a fix, there are 5 Lorraine sketches in the Classics section of the Mad TV site- I LOVE the Mardis Gras and Lorrrhumba sketches- my Mum almost pissed herself watching Lorraine do the flashdance dance (I barely remembered what it was). There is still the Dog lover sketch to air for Mo, before she is officially absent from new material. I was thinking- If they aren't going to show Mo's speech at the end of the season, I hope they do a recap of some of her funniest moments. She was a truly awesome cast member- one of the funniest women in Television (IMO) and she deserves a proper send off.

Old 02/18/2004, 8:41 PM
It SaYz NiPpLe HoUnD!

I'm sure they'll do some sort of farewell for Mo as they did for Nicole and Debra at the end of the season. They never did one for Alex which is pretty surprising because she was a really good cast member as well..

Old 02/18/2004, 8:42 PM

I totally agree. If they do show her speech(which I'm hoping they will) then that will at least close it all up. She's done SO much in all the years she's been there!! She will be missed but I really DO hope that she considers making special appearances every now and then. So should Debra and Alex!!
Old 02/18/2004, 9:08 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

This isn't Mo's last sketch, there's another: Doggone Tired Of Them! (Mo- wife and dog fanatic, Josh- Husband), you can ask Rockstarjoker about it if you want.

Old 02/18/2004, 9:25 PM
His senses were dimmed

This looks like it is going to be a great sketch but I have no clue who Angela is.There doesn't seem to be a lot of sketches this week.
Old 02/18/2004, 9:27 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

These are just the sketches that we know of TJ.

Old 02/19/2004, 6:05 AM
Regular

mystere, how do you know in advance which cast members will be in sketches? is it from rockstarjoker's reports?
Old 02/19/2004, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ~TJ~
This looks like it is going to be a great sketch but I have no clue who Angela is.
Angela Wright is an 8th grader from Boyd Junior High School and she is played by Stephnie Weir. (Steph wears no make-up, has fake braces on, her hair is in pigtails and she mostly wears overalls.) Angela is seen only through a camcorder due to the fact that she videotapes everyday yet bothersome situations she tries to prove really happen, such as the way consruction workers treat women or how old people are racist, but the only problem is, they never go as she planned they would and the only thing that gets caught on camera is Angela's shattered ego and self tourment. But she'll never give up!!
They're funny as hell. I love when she comes on!!
Old 02/19/2004, 11:57 AM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Originally posted by Jim_Cockhurtz
Yeah, It's lorraines final sketch- but if you need a fix, there are 5 Lorraine sketches in the Classics section of the Mad TV site- I LOVE the Mardis Gras and Lorrrhumba sketches- my Mum almost pissed herself watching Lorraine do the flashdance dance (I barely remembered what it was). There is still the Dog lover sketch to air for Mo, before she is officially absent from new material. I was thinking- If they aren't going to show Mo's speech at the end of the season, I hope they do a recap of some of her funniest moments. She was a truly awesome cast member- one of the funniest women in Television (IMO) and she deserves a proper send off.

Man I shouldn't have read this. Now I"m all depressed again

Old 02/19/2004, 1:16 PM
WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!

Quote:
Originally posted by madtvlover

Oh!! But I think they're showing Lorraine's last sketch too!! I'm still getting over Mo's departure. I'll get over it and stuff but I just miss her.
OMG ME TOO. AH THIS MIGHT BE IT FOR ME. WHEN I SAW THE BANNERON MADTV.COM I ALMOST FAINTED. I DON'T THINK ILL GET OVER IT. I WAS WAITING FOR THIS THREAD TO BE STARTED SO I COULD SAY THIS TOO. THIS IS LORRAINESLAST sKETCH. OMG.

THIS SUCKS. SCORP, IM DEPRESSED AGAIN TOO. I WAS SAD WHEN SHE LEFT AND FELT THERE WAS NO POINT IN WATCHING THE SHOW ANYMORE, BUT I DID FOR NICOLE AND THE OTHERS. BUT LORRAINE, OVER, NOOOO.

Cake. It comes in flavors like chocolate and regular.
Cake. DON'T FORGET THE FROSTING.
Cake. Share it with a friend.
[/color]

Old 02/19/2004, 1:46 PM

Yeah, the show seems different. Like I love Debra and miss her too but for some reason, Mo's departure has hit me the hardest. I'm still watching it cause I still love the show and because of Michael, Steph and Aries and all the others!! But I miss her so!!
Old 02/19/2004, 3:57 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

I was just browsing a Fox affiliate's schedule, and it says the episode scheduled for this saturday is featuring Anna Faris, the week after is Bill O'Reilly and the week after that (March 6th- day after the next live taping) is a repeat of #901! It says Mya and Andy Dick guest starring.... I hope this is a stuff up because Fox haven't announced or updated their schedules, but I thought the next repeat would be the 200th episode? (Regardless of the fact that this should be a new episode???)

Old 02/19/2004, 4:02 PM
WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!

LOL I love your signature jim.

Cake. It comes in flavors like chocolate and regular.
Cake. DON'T FORGET THE FROSTING.
Cake. Share it with a friend.
[/color]