Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03/25/2006, 11:23 PM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Default Unaired Sketches

SEASON 1 (1995 - 1996)
  • "Bathroom Baseball" - (Artie- Murphy, Phil) - A priest is about to have a big sermon with a Cardinal from Rome in attendance. To synch himself up he pretends he's at the plate at a big baseball game, talking like an announcer in the bathroom of the church.
  • "Classic" - (Debra- Aneeda, Phil- El Classico, David- Duke of Classic, Mary, Nicole, Orlando- Saucy Twin #1) - Two nerds who over use the word classic go to a convenient store to meet 2 girls called The Saucy Twins they met online. They end up finding out that The Saucy Twins are actually 2 gay men.
  • "Fashionably Early" - (Mary- Arian, David- Randy) - Randy arrives at a party early to spend time with the hostess Arian, since she is probably going to be busy with other people, but while he's there he breaks and vomits in her toilet, spits in her orderves, and breaks her stereo, before leaving claiming that the party is now going to suck.
  • "Happy, Happy Banzai Brew" (Artie, Debra- Happy Happy Storytime Lady, Nicole) - The Happy Happy Storytime Lady returns to sell some old people a drink called Banzi Brew, a drink that she promises will make them feel young and youthful again, but she then starts to break down, and tell them that the drink is an entire shame.
  • "Method Stewardess" - (Bryan, Phil, Debra) - A stewardess acts out the safety procedures in dramatic detail.
  • "Oh, Baby" - (Mary- Anita Griffith, Orlando- Darren Humpfree, Debra- Patricia Humpfree) - Darren and Patricia Humpfree return to see Dr. Anita Griffith to ask her why her baby isn't going to the bathroom in the toilet, or going out and getting a job among other things.
  • "Too Personal Girl" - (Debra, Nicole- Denise Larson, David, Mary) - Denise Larson is a woman who works in a bookstore, and gets way too personal in her customers lives, asking about them, and telling them about herself.
  • "Ex Friends" - (Bryan- Jay, Nicole- Hillary) - Jay is a man who's friends and family members have all died in all different kinds of "accidents".
  • "Mid-Wife Crisis" - (Phil- Peter, Debra- Charlene, Mary- SueShanna Kibble, Orlando- Nigel) - A mid wife from Australia, SueShanna Kibble, and her assistant, Nigel have come to deliver a baby to a couple in their home.
  • "Schindlers Lost" - (Mary, Nicole- Caroline Goodall: Emilie Schindler, Bryan- Liam Nielson: Oskar Schindler, David, Artie) - A parody of "Schindlers List," where Schindler is too proud to ask for directions and gets lost on the way to save a group of Jews. *The sketch was pulled because Steven Spielberg and MCA got their hands on the script and complained to the Network, ultimately having the sketch pulled out of the line-up. The sketch wasn't even released in the Season 1 DVD boxed set, only being seen 13 years after its creation, on the internet.

SEASON 2 (1996 - 1997)
  • "Don Martin- Ham" **Animation** - *Ran in season 3. Most likely intended not to air since when it aired it was the first of these sketches in over a year

SEASON 3 (1997 - 1998)

SEASON 4 (1998 - 1999)

SEASON 5 (1999 - 2000)
  • "Model" - (Christa Miller, Nicole Sullivan- Dot) - Christa Miller ("The Drew Carey Show") guest stars in the sketch "Model," playing the new "It" girl and host of her own show, who torments her errand girl and unlikely aspiring actress Dot (Nicole Sullivan) *Scheduled to air in episode #514

SEASON 6 (2000 - 2001)
  • Antonia sketch (Nicole Sullivan- Antonia Timmins)

SEASON 7 (2001 - 2002)
  • "Will Meets Triple H" - (Will- Himself, Paul "Triple H" Levesque) - Will asks Triple H some stupid questions, and does impressions of Stone Cold Steve Austin, and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Tripple H becomes so uncomfortable that he runs out of Will's dressing room. - Scheduled to air in Episode #709. (Though this sketch was not aired on the show, it was put on WWE Triple H: The Game DVD)

SEASON 8 (2002 - 2003)
  • "Mrs. Kavanaugh" - (Mo- Mrs. Kavanaugh, Paul) - New Mo Collins character sketch that was taped, but never aired.
  • "Mekhi Pfeiffer Guest Stars" - *Initially scheduled to appear in episode #806. (According to a FOX press release).

SEASON 9 (2003 - 2004)
  • "Music Video: Kelis "Mad Cow"" - (Aries- Kelis, Paul) - *Scheduled to air in episode #914
  • "Margaret Cho Performance" - *Initially scheduled to appear in episode #907 (According to a FOX press release)
  • "Macy Gray Performance" - *Initially scheduled to appear in episode #907
  • "Boys Scouts Lost In The Woods" - (Paul, Ike, Ron, Frank)
  • "Welcome To Crazyworld" - (Ron)
SEASON 10 (2004 - 2005)
  • "Yoyo For Stoned People"
  • "Dateline: Black and White in America: A Dialogue" - (Frank- Tom Brokaw, Aries)
  • "Open: Current Events" - (Stephnie- Himself, Michael- Himself, Ike- Himself)
    Michael and Stephnie come on stage and start improvising a dialogue about current events, until Ike comes on stage and tells them their time is up.
  • "Close: The Brightlings" - (Alex Borstein- Mrs. Brightling, Seth Green- Mr. Brightling, Stephnie, Bobby, Ron)
  • "Wal Mart Soap Opera" - Initially scheduled to appear in episode #1007
  • "Open: A Clay Aiken Christmas" - (Nicole, Ron- Clay Aiken) - Initially scheduled to air in episode #1009
  • "Open: Ashlee Simpson" / "Close: Jessica Simpson" - (Nicole- Ashlee Simpson/Jessica Simpson
SEASON 11 (2005 - 2006)
  • "Ludacris Featuring Disturb Tha Peace Performance"
  • "Krumpin': 'Til Krump Do Us Part" - (Crista- Nippy, Jordan- Noodles, Ike, Arden, Bobby) - The Hype Jingleberries krump at a wedding, and discover a new facet to their own relationship. *According to castmember Crista Flanagan, the audience reaction wasn't strong enough during the taping, so the sketch was not aired.
  • "Kurt Jones Electronics" - (Frank Cae- Kurt Jones) - Evangelical salesman Kurt Jones get a job at an electronics store. *According to castmember Frank Caeti, the "sketch got watered down" by the differing input from writers, producers and Frank himself.
  • "Olympic Hopefuls" - (Arden, Bobby- Curby) - Arden and Bobby play married Olympic Ice-skating hopefuls who are practising the routine. The wife is in love with the husband, but the husband resents the wife and does everything he can to ruin her routine.
  • "Mr Anderson's Magic Show" - (Ike, Arden, Jordan- Mr Anderson)
  • "Show Open: Skating with Celebrities" - (Arden, Bobby) - Bobby and Arden come on stage and do a terrible routine for the show "Skating with Celebrities"
  • "Dr Phil: Audience Interviews" - (Michael- Dr Phil, Crista) - Dr. Phil is talking to a guest who is very boring, so he leaves the stage and talks to the audience instead.
  • "Neighborhood Watch: Crime Spree" - (Arden- Alana, Michael- Titus Balsis, Daniele- Mrs Conkling, Jordan- Tyrone Conkling, - Keegan-Michael Key- Chad Bascar, Nicole P- Janeanne Bascar) - The members of the Holly Meadow Estate Crime Watching Committee have a meeting to discuss the recent crime spree in the neighborhood.
  • "Dinkler Twins" - (Ike, Arden) - The Dinkler twins are at a twin-fest, where they talk about their sad lives in a happy way.
  • "Cragg: George Bush Cage Fight" - (Steven Cragg- Himself) - Steven comes on stage and talks about how sick he is of George Bush, so he decided to have a fight with him. The scene cuts to a recorded cage match where Cragg gets beaten by a George Bush impersonator.
SEASON 12 (2006 - 2007)
  • "Blabber Talk in the Office" - (Keegan, Michael, Ike, Jordan, Nicole RJ, Crista, Nicole P)
  • "Stay at Home Mom’s YouTube Videos"
  • "Close: Season 12 Final Cast Bow" - (Ike- Himself, Frank- Himself, Crista- Herself, Nicole RJ- Herself, Keegan- Himself, Bobby- Himself, Michael- Himself, Arden- Herself, Nicole P- Herself, Jordan- Himself) - Michael thanks the cast, and the fans for a great season 12. - *Originally scheduled to close the season finale (Episode #1222).
  • "Lady Sovereign Performs"
  • "Los Lonely Boys Perform"
SEASON 13 (2007 - 2008)
  • "Star Trek: The Mex Generation" - (Johnny- Himself) - Johnny comes on stage and complains that Mexicans are under-represented on Star Wars, despite the fact that they multiply like crazy. He then pitches his idea for a Mexican version, starring Carlos Mencia, Paul Rodriguez, Cheech Marin and George Lopez.
  • "Show Open: Cast Improv" - (Arden- Herself, Nicole- Herself, Michael- Herself, Jordan- Herself, Keegan- Himself)
  • "Ray Ray: Obama Rally" - (Daheli- RayRay, Keegan- Barack Obama, Johnny, Dan, Crista) - Drunk, homeless, alcoholic womaniser RayRay interrupts a speech by Presidential hopeful Obama at one of his rallys. This sketch was featured on the FOXflash website for episode #1314, but was replaced by the Mannequin vs. Mannequin sketch featuring guest star Neil Patrick Harris. This was likely cut due to Daheli Hall's contract not being renewed for the following season.
  • "Alex Borstein and Will Sasso Guest Star" - (Alex Borstein- Herself/Bunny Swan, Will Sasso- Himself/Kenny Rogers) Originally scheduled to appear in the 300th episode, the former castmembers pulled out of the show as they felt their crossing of the picket line to film sketches was not right, considering the Writers Guild of America Strike that was occuring at the time.
  • "Arden Flirts with the LA Galaxy" - (Arden- Herself, LA Galaxy soccer team) - Arden tries to pick up a soccar player from the LA Galaxy soccer team. Arden mentioned that she was going to do this in her season 13 interview for Fox.
  • "Rhyming Bus Driver" - (Keegan) - Originally scheduled to appear in episode #1316, according to Castmate Elimination Show sketch
  • "Fecies Tea Party" - (Crista, Arden) - Originally scheduled to appear in episode #1316, according to Castmate Elimination Show sketch.
Season 14 (2008-2009)
  • "Jenny McCarthy Guest Stars" - (Jenny McCarthy- Herself) Originally scheduled to appear in episode #1403, according to Fox press release.
  • "Disney Girl Meets Prince Charming" - (Nicole- Britney, Keegan- Caress) - Disney Girl finds her Prince Charming (would probably be a junkie, downtrotten guy) Planet MADtv member Zesty posted a message on the forum site saying that Nicole had filmed one last Disney Girl sketch before leaving the show, but it is unknown if this occured or not.
  • "Razzle Dazzle Character Appearance" - (Keegan- Razzle Dazzle) - Man Incognito said on the Planet MADtv forum site that Razzle Dazzle was going to be in another sketch, but it is unknown if he was confusing this sketch with the first sketch that already aired
  • "The Suite life on Deck Parody" - (Nicole- Debbie Ryan: Bailey Pickett) - A parody of the Disney show The Suite Life on Deck. In the end of the sketch, the boat sinks, and everybody dies. Originally scheduled to appear in episode #1410, according to a Wikipedia post.
  • "The iDumb" - (Eric- Steve Jobs) - Steve Jobs introduces the newest i product. The iDumb. Originally scheduled to appear in episode #1410, according to a Wikipedia post.
  • "Mr. Bean Buys a Tent" - (Eric- Rowen Ackinson: Mr. Bean) - Mr. Bean buys a tent that falls apart and kills him. Originally scheduled to appear in episode #1410, according to a Wikipedia post.
  • "Walls Mart Shovels" - Originally scheduled to appear in episode #1410, according to a Wikipedia post.
  • "Supernanny" - (Lauren- Jo Frost) - Supernanny Jo Frost goes to help a family she feels is in need, but spazes out when the family says that they are perfectly fine without her. Originally scheduled to appear in episode #1410, according to a Wikipedia post.
  • "Matt and Bobby go Fishing" - (Matt- Himself, Bobby- Himself, Erica- Whoopi Goldberg) - Matt Braunger and Bobby Lee go fishing and catch a killer whale that eats Whoopi Goldberg. Originally scheduled to appear in episode #1410, according to a Wikipedia post.
Season 15 (2016)
  • "Untitled Arnold Schwarzenegger Sketch" (Will Sasso- Arnold Schwarzenegger) Originally scheduled to appear in episode #1501 according to Will Sasso's Instagram.
  • "Ivana Trump: The Lost Trump Daughter" (Mo Collins- Ivana Trump, Carlie- Ivanka Trump, Michelle- Melania Trump, Piotr- Donald Trump (Maybe)) Likely a parody of the fact that Donald Trump has a lot of children that have not been known to the public. Like Tiffany Trump who appeared at the Republican National Convention despite not being well known by the public. Originally scheduled to appear in episode #1504 according to Mo Collins Instagram.
  • Cloudy with a Chance of Sausage Party (Animation) A combined parody of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and Sausage Party Originally scheduled to appear in episode #1504 or #1505 according to supposed production company Flashminator Studios.
  • Nickmeglinodeon's The Clod House (Animation) Originally scheduled to appear in episode #1504 or #1505 according to supposed production company Flashminator Studios.

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 10/01/2016 at 1:59 AM. Reason: #1504 Unaired Sketches Added

Old 03/26/2006, 10:17 AM
Hardcore Fan

Why did the Ludacris performance didn't air? Was it too vulgar too air?
Old 05/24/2006, 4:51 AM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

updated

Old 06/07/2006, 9:16 PM
Sorry, I don't eat Cat!

All those unaired Season 11 sketches could have been made into one episode. -.-

Old 06/07/2006, 9:47 PM
26/07/16!!

Hmm yeah its interesting id still wanna see all those sketches even though it would appear they are not great by the fact they were not aired...... still they did bother to tape them

Old 09/07/2006, 8:32 AM
I AM A ROBOT ALLIGATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancomelady View Post
All those unaired Season 11 sketches could have been made into one episode. -.-
Yeah, seriously Wheel Gator asks : what the hell?
Old 07/19/2008, 9:13 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Default MADtv: The Lost Sketches

I was just wondering. By the page I read here there are a lot of MADtv sketches that have never aired before, so why dosen't MAD put them all together in one episode and call it something like "MADtv: The Lost Sketches". I was looking at the list, and you could pan it out to 3 episodes at the most (and that's not including the ones that are unknown from seasons 2-4, 6-7, and 13) by what I have seen. If they added it to this season, that would make the 14 episode schedule, a 17 episode schedule. They probably wouldn't cost much to put up, just edit them, and put the caption of when they were suppose to air in front of a black screen. It would be very cool because it would mean more episodes, and we would get to see the greats like Nicole Sullivan, Michael, and Mo in new sketches. What does everyone think of this idea. I like it, do you?

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)
Old 07/20/2008, 12:02 AM
Flan-Boy Extraordinaire

This would be great! Though I have no idea which skits are lost, it'll be awesome to see more of the greats.

Old 07/20/2008, 2:17 AM
MADtv Fan Since 1995 EST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkedkedk View Post
This would be great! Though I have no idea which skits are lost, it'll be awesome to see more of the greats.
Basically Lost Sketches that never aired.

Anyways that would be a great idea and at the same time i hoping for more DVDs too come in the future as well too
Old 07/20/2008, 3:56 AM
Casual Fan

to say it in the words of dixie wetsworth: "you like? I LIKE!! uhuhuhuhuh!"
that would be a cool idea i'm all for it! but how can we get the producers to consider giving the lost sketches 3 shows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanmathis26 View Post
Anyways that would be a great idea and at the same time i hoping for more DVDs too come in the future as well too
yup yup yup!! we need dvds

Old 07/20/2008, 8:03 AM
Flan-Boy Extraordinaire

I'm still at a loss to figure out why MADtv will perform skits but don't air them. Too offensive, perhaps?

Old 07/20/2008, 8:38 AM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

Threads merged. All discussion of unaired sketches needs to stay in this thread. We thank ye.

"We can dig it!"
Old 07/20/2008, 9:34 AM
Flan-Boy Extraordinaire

Oh now I see! Look at all those skits! Kurt Jones, Krumpin', Dr Phil... Awesome!

Old 02/28/2009, 3:57 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I found this sketch on Youtube that looks like it could be the Olympic Hopefuls sketch that was unaired from season 11. Here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UKHUK_KNwg

Rise from the Dead!

Old 07/30/2009, 10:32 PM
Obsessed!

Dan, a season 13 improv jam of some of that cast members would of been cool to see.

I think a DVD of "lost sketches" would be freaking sweet. The suite life parody from season 14 sounds like it would of been really funny too!

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 10/01/2016, 2:01 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I've updated this for some season 15 sketches. There was suppose to be a sketch with Mo playing a long lost Trump daughter and some animated sketches we never saw.

Rise from the Dead!