Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > Off-topic Discussion > All About Us
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07/12/2005, 12:03 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ef_7
People who "hate" celebrities when they don't even know them in real life.
True but he does seem to blow up at the stupidest things. Like some guy asked him in an interview for "WAR OF THE WORLDS"
"do you believe in aliens?" and he answered REALLY bitchy- "OF COURSE I BELIEVE IN ALIENS! ARE YOU AROGGANT ENOUGH TO BELEIVE WE ARE ALONE IN THIS UNIVERSE?!?!?!?" And it was just a playful question to go along with the theme of the movie!

Last edited by Texas; 07/18/2005 at 5:07 PM.

Old 07/12/2005, 12:11 PM
*Take Back America!*

I never said I "hated" Tom Cruise .... the topic is "Things that Annoy You", and Tom Cruise has been annoying me for the longest time.

"I even liked Tom Cruise, in what may have been his last good role before going insane" - PitaPockets on the movie "Magnolia"
Special thanks to Viper for making my awesome avatars!

The views expressed in CS4 are not mine, but are Darlene McBride's!
Old 07/12/2005, 12:14 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MOdonna
I never said I "hated" Tom Cruise .... the topic is "Things that Annoy You", and Tom Cruise has been annoying me for the longest time.
(in a Mrs.Campbell voice)

Honey you know, it's that scientology is what it is. It's messin' with his mind, you know? I don't care for that at all, I think it's great for people to get together but I don't want nobody gettin' into a creepin' cult!
Old 07/12/2005, 1:29 PM
O YEAH?! o no.

hmmm...things that annoy me....

-my friends that say MADtv is only good for stuart

-jamster commercials

-this kid at my school whos name is steven but we call him ed,,,hes really freakn annoying and we tell him and we tell him we dont like him and not to sit at our lunch table cus hes annoying, but he comes back! and he always tries WAY too hard to be funny or to get attention! the only jokes he has are quotes from south park or MADtv!

-jimmy fallon

-when people call me "white" just cus the way i talk/act, like the only thing they want is for me to be a stereotype im friggn half black half mexican, how i act doesnt decide that!

-teachers that bitch over everything

-the Golden Globes

-baseball players that say soccer sux

-people that put EVERYTHING there is to put on their myspaces

o, and i for one like DL Hughley,,,the early DL, though, not the current one

Old 07/12/2005, 2:53 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by i like madtv
hmmm...things that annoy me....

-my friends that say MADtv is only good for stuart

-jamster commercials

-this kid at my school whos name is steven but we call him ed,,,hes really freakn annoying and we tell him and we tell him we dont like him and not to sit at our lunch table cus hes annoying, but he comes back! and he always tries WAY too hard to be funny or to get attention! the only jokes he has are quotes from <a href="south%20park" onmouseover="window.status='south park'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">south park</a> or MADtv!

-jimmy fallon

-when people call me "white" just cus the way i talk/act, like the only thing they want is for me to be a stereotype im friggn half black half mexican, how i act doesnt decide that!

-teachers that bitch over everything

-the Golden Globes

-baseball players that say soccer sux

-people that put EVERYTHING there is to put on their myspaces

o, and i for one like DL Hughley,,,the early DL, though, not the current one
Sounds like a kid i knew once, his last name was cobb, annoying as hell!
Old 07/17/2005, 3:57 PM
I'm back, bitchesss!

Hmm things that annoy me. Lets give it a whirl.
  • People who follow me around.
  • People who start arguements with me for no reason.
  • When people say G.D. (the curse word)
  • My sisters.
  • Being summoned for chores when I'm in the middle of something important, like playing video games or clipping toenails.
  • Braggers.
  • High squeeky voices.
  • People who scream for no apperant reason.
  • Being called lazy.
  • People sleeping really close to me.
  • Being touched when I dont want to be touched.

Um there is probably more, but I cant think of them right now.

Member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent
Old 07/17/2005, 4:17 PM
Where's My Money!?

People who smell bad and when people "tut" at me

Kenny Rogers CS2 CHAMPION: Want sumthin' done right, Gotta doooo it yourself!
Young People, be less picky about who you screw cause it all feels the same in the dark

Jasmine Wayne-Wayne: Je ne sais quoi = I am an Indian.
England?......Where's That? I miss the Money

WILL SASSO IS THE KING OF MADtv
Old 07/17/2005, 4:28 PM
Alex + Jackson= <3

Oh yeah I have another one... there's these 2 kids at are school who wanna be just like Nelly. they freestyle about the girls all the time and they're really bad... and they bark at us. NO KIDDING. they come up to us and are like "hey whats goin on babe?" and we get all up in their faces and are like "BACK OFF ME AND MY FRIENDS!" And then they bark at us and they think they scare us... its SO ANNOYING!!!!!

Sketches Written: 3
Spishak: Dolls with Balls
The Fatty Dry Cheesewhiz Chocolate Spam
Bakery

CoMe To ThE cHaT!
<Devs> PLAYTEX METAL HORNS GLIDE are the best
Old 07/17/2005, 5:07 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mo4ever
Oh yeah I have another one... there's these 2 kids at are school who wanna be just like Nelly. they freestyle about the girls all the time and they're really bad... and they bark at us. NO KIDDING. they come up to us and are like "hey whats goin on babe?" and we get all up in their faces and are like "BACK OFF ME AND MY FRIENDS!" And then they bark at us and they think they scare us... its SO ANNOYING!!!!!
They...bark at you??? Are they the Special Ed group?

And John, What do you mean people"tut" at you?
Old 07/18/2005, 1:59 PM
*Take Back America!*

Ok ... here's my actual list...

1. People who smack their gum
2. People who slurp
3. People that invade my "personal space" and get really close to my face to talk
4. People who talk "smack" on their blogs behind people's backs
5. Tom Cruise (again)
6. People who think that their opinion is the RIGHT one and don't let anyone else speak theirs
7. People who start petty "high school" drama and try to turn people against other people
8. People that insist on talking and/or fussing with their food wrappers during a movie
9. People with no sense of humor
10. Horatio Sanz, Chris Kattan, and Will Forte
11. Crappy Hollywood remakes of classic films
12. Drunk drivers
13. People who act mean just to be cool
14. Making lists
15. Sitting down to watch a TV show that you really like, and it's the same episode you just watched a week ago
16. When my computer freezes/crashes
17. Being taken advantaged of...

There's more ... I just can't think of them right now.

To be continued...

"I even liked Tom Cruise, in what may have been his last good role before going insane" - PitaPockets on the movie "Magnolia"
Special thanks to Viper for making my awesome avatars!

The views expressed in CS4 are not mine, but are Darlene McBride's!
Old 07/18/2005, 2:00 PM
I'm back, bitchesss!

Quote:
Originally posted by MADcityBadger
I hate when people don't have an opinion and all they say is, "I don't know" or "I don't care"
Ooh. Guilty! I do that alot. But usually when people ask me questions that are really really stupid or I just dont give a sh!t. Someone tells me that George Bush went to Alaska. "....and so, what's that got to do with me." Sometimes people ask me questions that I can answer but I say "I don't know" because it's usually something that they are being nosey about, something that's really none of their business. Someone stranger asked me my age and I replied "I dont know" and walked away. Sometimes I just dont feel like talking to people.

Old 07/18/2005, 2:05 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Potora
Someone stranger asked me my age and I replied "I dont know" and walked away.
...That was probably the smart thing to do anyway... He might have been a rapist!

Except you wouldn't have been smiling...
Old 07/18/2005, 2:07 PM
O YEAH?! o no.

and another thing...that damn new coke commercial! i hate when people try to "rap" over acustic guitar! JASON MRAZ

Old 07/18/2005, 3:09 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by i like madtv
and another thing...that damn new coke commercial! i hate when people try to "rap" over acustic guitar! JASON MRAZ
Thats not really new... That was the old coke commercial song form a long time ago, they only changed it a TINY bit.
Old 07/18/2005, 3:25 PM
Fresh Meat

Default know what reallys annoys me

I hate that thing potora says. peps that touch him, and sleep near him, Pish whateva, his dumb @$$. Oh and his sisters, who says dat? And the thing I hate the most is that he dont like screemers! every screems even him I bet, D*** he so F*** `n slo. Plus Another reason I hate him is cuz I screem I like my sister I like the companey of others when they sleepin near me, and touchin me! That mutha F*** `n Potora
By the way what kid a name is Pochicken, thats the way u prnonce it!

Old 07/18/2005, 3:29 PM
I'm back, bitchesss!

Default Re: know what reallys annoys me

Quote:
Originally posted by Purrin
I hate that thing potora says. peps that touch him, and sleep near him, Pish whateva, his dumb @$$. Oh and his sisters, who says dat? And the thing I hate the most is that he dont like screemers! every screems even him I bet, D*** he so F*** `n slo. Plus Another reason I hate him is cuz I screem I like my sister I like the companey of others when they sleepin near me, and touchin me! That mutha F*** `n Potora

Last edited by Pizzotty; 09/15/2005 at 4:03 PM.
Old 07/18/2005, 4:57 PM
Hardcore Fan

Default Re: know what reallys annoys me

Quote:
Originally posted by Purrin
Who the F*** are you to come in here and diss him like that?! Maybe you know him from outside the forum or maybe not, but the bottom line is that you need to take your sh!t elsewhere or keep it to yourself! How dare you use this forum to personally attack someone. And here's a hint for you dick head- SPELL CHECK! If you're gonna insult someone the least you could do is use correct grammar so they can tell what the hell you're trying to say. So why don't you do everyone a favor and leave this forum and never, I repeat NEVER come back!

I've said what I need to say!
Old 07/18/2005, 5:14 PM
I'm back, bitchesss!

Default Re: Re: know what reallys annoys me

Quote:
Originally posted by Texas

Who the F*** are you to come in here and diss him like that?! Maybe you know him from outside the forum or maybe not, but the bottom line is that you need to take your sh!t elsewhere or keep it to yourself! How dare you use this forum to personally attack someone. And here's a hint for you dick head- SPELL CHECK! If you're gonna insult someone the least you could do is use correct grammar so they can tell what the hell you're trying to say. So why don't you do everyone a favor and leave this forum and never, I repeat NEVER come back!

I've said what I need to say!
Hahaha. Don't worry, he said he's not coming back. I do know him personally, and he said that was just a joke. But thanks for taking up for me. Lol.

Old 07/18/2005, 5:23 PM
Hardcore Fan

Default Re: Re: Re: know what reallys annoys me

Quote:
Originally posted by Potora

Hahaha. Don't worry, he said he's not coming back. I do know him personally, and he said that was just a joke. But thanks for taking up for me. Lol.
hehehe... whoops.... Sometimes I get a little carried away...
Old 08/08/2005, 10:50 PM
D2F

I guess I'm a really irritable person because a list of annoying things is one of those daunting tasks with which I could go on for days.

That being said, the 2 most recent things that happened to me in the last hour or 2 would be:

-Pouring a bowl of cereal and putting the cereal away then looking in the fridge to discover that you are out of milk. Parents never help either because they suggest putting half and half and water in the bowl, to which I respond (quietly) that they can go to hell

-Going to the store to get some milk and not knowing how much it costs. I hate stores that never put prices on those little spots on the edge thing on the shelves where you insert the little price card thing. It seems like all the stores in my town do this. I believe its specifically to piss me off.

An invariant mass requires rest energy without a HITCH, which makes Newton's second law as it appears in a nonrelativistic classical mechanics sitch, BIATCH.

Founding member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent