Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > Off-topic Discussion > All About Us
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04/12/2005, 11:50 PM
JAVAN said so.

Default Embarassing Moments

what are some of your most embarassing moments?

one of mine is that i peed in the classroom in first grade...
odd story...

Old 04/13/2005, 2:13 PM
CSI Hottie

When I went skiing for the first time, I didn't take lessons, so I had no clue what I was doing. Well I got to a steep part at the bottom of the slope. Not knowing how to stop or slow myself down, I completely lost control and went flying down the slope. At the bottom, there was a line to get on the lift. Still out of control, I slammed into this guy in the line. I fell down and then he fell on top of me. And of course, all of my friends just happened to be at the bottom and saw the whole thing.

Dear God, Please protect me from your followers. Love, Me
Old 04/13/2005, 3:50 PM
I'm back, bitchesss!

I cant remember my most embarassing moment right now and if I could I probably wouldn't post it. But I do remember falling during my first track race which was pretty embarassing.

Member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent
Old 05/28/2005, 10:56 PM
What the...?

I was in a swing dance lunchtime contest at school. I did the splits and my pants ripped.
MORAL: Never wear jeans in a swing dance competition.

Why girls like the A's (Screaming Girls)
Old 05/29/2005, 1:04 PM
Completely Unrelated.

This one happened not even 15 minutes ago. I was getting into the pool and I must have lost weight over the year cause my bathing suit felt loose. I jumped into the pool and I felt like I was missing something. My breasts (whatever your call them) fell out of my bathing suit! I was so embarrassed.

Old 05/29/2005, 11:38 PM
The Sex Face

A couple of years ago, I was in my favorite store, Wal-Mart (yes, I'm a southern hick who loves Wal-Mart ). I was in the electronics department, where they have all kinds of good music turned up really loud. One of my favorite songs came on, so I started dancing. I was wearing an expensive pair of Abercrombie pants that my Grandma bought me. They were a little tight, almose like hip-huggers. So anyway, back to the story, I went down to do a dip, and I heard this "qqquuuiiisssshhhhhttt!" sound. I had a hole from the top of the 2 patches to the middle of my crotch area! Thank goodness I was wearing boxers!
Old 05/30/2005, 4:27 PM
Jiggle jaggle, jig jig.

Quote:
Originally posted by thechfan
This one happened not even 15 minutes ago. I was getting into the pool and I must have lost weight over the year cause my bathing suit felt loose. I jumped into the pool and I felt like I was missing something. My breasts (whatever your call them) fell out of my bathing suit! I was so embarrassed.
HAHAHA that happens to me a lot actually..

but my most embarrassing would have to be when me, my friend Leah and these 2 random guys were in a jacuzzi drinking jose cuervo tequila.. and by drinking I mean me and Leah drank a fifth. (By the way, it was spontaneous so we were in our bra & panties instead of swimsuits) Anyway I had to pee so I got out and went to the bathroom.. well apparently when I stood up to flush the toilet hahah i passed out.. I hit my head on the back of the toilet, and hit my shoulder on either the sink or something else sharp. I woke up when the 2 guys were carrying me into the living room where I slept in my soaked undergarments. To top it off I had the worst hangover the next day at work, I stayed in the bathroom throwing up until my boss yelled at me and sent me home. Not to mention my body was sore from the beating of falling in the bathroom (sucked explaining the bruise on my forehead).. LMAO yeah.. embarassing.

Old 06/08/2005, 4:07 PM
Alex + Jackson= <3

those SUCK!!!!!!!

hmm, i have a lot of embarassing moments...

1. i started choking in the middle of class and didn't stop for like 2 minutes

2. after dressing for P.E. i was walking to the basketball courts (where we meet for class) and my friends decided not to tell me i had put my shorts on backwards... so once i found out i had to run back in and change

3. i was at the movie theater with my friend and we saw these 2 hot guys and so i went up to them and said "me and my friend think you guys are really hot". it wouldn't of been embarassing if i had paid attention and walked back to my friend, but instead i walked right past her and she was like "laney. hello? i'm over here! laaaaaney!" and the guys were watching the whole time

4. i was crossing the street and there was a bunch of hot guys halfway down the block but when i stepped up onto the sidewalk i tripped. i just ignored it, but then a few minutes later the guys came around the corner riding on their bikes and one of them was like "you tripped!"

there's some more, i know

Sketches Written: 3
Spishak: Dolls with Balls
The Fatty Dry Cheesewhiz Chocolate Spam
Bakery

CoMe To ThE cHaT!
<Devs> PLAYTEX METAL HORNS GLIDE are the best
Old 06/08/2005, 9:54 PM
JAVAN said so.

Quote:
Originally posted by josh08041990
A couple of years ago, I was in my favorite store, Wal-Mart (yes, I'm a southern hick who loves Wal-Mart ).
hey, WalMart is the best store on the face of this EARTH! ain't nothin' wrong with that...

Old 06/09/2005, 1:50 PM
The Sex Face

Quote:
Originally posted by crushonmary

hey, WalMart is the best store on the face of this EARTH! ain't nothin' wrong with that...
I know that's RIGHT! I just got back from Wal-Mart like an hour ago I blew my money on a copy of MAD and I kept going back to the snack bar and getting Icee's, lol. Another one of my favorite songs came on when I was in the electronics section, but I didn't dance because I didn't wanna rip my pants again.
Old 02/01/2006, 9:01 PM
Regular

Ok...this is really bad! For all you men who don't understand what women go through.....this is for you!!!!

I was in fourth grade and I got my period on Christmas Day. Since I was only ten years old, I hid it from my mother but used her maxi pads. One day I was in school and I got my "friend"but didn't have anything to use. I was too embarrassed to go to the nurse so I wadded up some toilet paper and made due. At the end of the day, as I was getting on the bus to go home, I felt something slide down my leg. It was my toilet paper!!!!!!! As I was sitting on the bus I heard everyone who was getting on saying, "ewwww!! gross!!!...etc.

Top that!!! I hope it wasn't TMI!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02/01/2006, 9:18 PM
I'm back, bitchesss!

Quote:
Originally posted by smithduke
Ok...this is really bad! For all you men who don't understand what women go through.....this is for you!!!!

I was in fourth grade and I got my period on Christmas Day. Since I was only ten years old, I hid it from my mother but used her maxi pads. One day I was in school and I got my "friend"but didn't have anything to use. I was too embarrassed to go to the nurse so I wadded up some toilet paper and made due. At the end of the day, as I was getting on the bus to go home, I felt something slide down my leg. It was my toilet paper!!!!!!! As I was sitting on the bus I heard everyone who was getting on saying, "ewwww!! gross!!!...etc.

Top that!!! I hope it wasn't TMI!!!!!!!!!!!
Mmm, my friend is on her period. We were both glad when we found this out because we thought she pregnant because she had UNPROTECTED sex. (see what kids are doing) But yeah...I hope that wasn't too much information.

Old 02/01/2006, 9:26 PM
Regular

Funny...I KNEW you would be the one to respond!!!!

It happens to the best of us. Yes, I know what kids are doing (kids were doing that long before you were born) I would never judge anyone for that! I think it's great that you were there for her either way!! Pizzotty, I hate to say this, but you have a soft side!!! I mean that in a motherly way!!!
Old 02/01/2006, 9:29 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Pizzotty, I hate to say this, but you have a soft side!!! I mean that in a motherly way!!!
No he doesn't. He's 110% evil. He's probably glad she's not pregnant because HE could have been the father. Because he's a slut like myself.
Old 02/01/2006, 9:33 PM
I'm back, bitchesss!

Quote:
Funny...I KNEW you would be the one to respond!!!!

It happens to the best of us. Yes, I know what kids are doing (kids were doing that long before you were born) I would never judge anyone for that! I think it's great that you were there for her either way!! Pizzotty, I hate to say this, but you have a soft side!!! I mean that in a motherly way!!!
Lol. I respond be cause I'm an attention/post whore. That's my truth. But yeah, I...guess...I...have...a...SOFTSIDE. I love all my friends and would take a bullet for them. No lie. Hint though, I said my friends, just random people that I socialize with sometimes around the school or whatever.

Quote:
Originally posted by elscorcho
No he doesn't. He's 110% evil. He's probably glad she's not pregnant because HE could have been the father. Because he's a slut like myself.
****He's 110% pure perfection.

Aww, thank you Mark.

And no, I don't have sex with my friends because things get to strange after that. Trust me, BEEN THERE! DONE AMILLIONPEOPLE!

Old 02/01/2006, 9:37 PM
Regular

So...you would take a bullet for that kid on the playground at school that you've been stalking?????
Old 02/01/2006, 9:40 PM
I'm back, bitchesss!

Quote:
So...you would take a bullet for that kid on the playground at school that you've been stalking?????
UM WHUT?! AHHHH who told you of this?! If it was Amanda she's a liar. :::::::::::: shifty eyes ::::::::::::::

EEEEEE! E stands for eMbArRaSsMeNt.

Old 02/01/2006, 9:59 PM
Regular

Will I be seeing Amanda on a milk carton????
Old 02/01/2006, 10:20 PM
I'm back, bitchesss!

Quote:
Will I be seeing Amanda on a milk carton????
More like the obituaries if I get my way.

Old 02/06/2006, 10:06 PM
Syeah!

ok so hmm embarassing moments.

this one time i was learnign to rollerblade with my sister when i was like 8 or so and my forward skate slipped forward and i ended up doing the splits, and was stuck there cause my skates kept rolling around and i had nothing to pull myself up on. It was horrible.