Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05/23/2004, 6:54 PM
Totally F****able

We did...........LWICD just posted that for any that are still skeptical.

Old 05/23/2004, 7:21 PM
Lurking around the corner
Staff Alumnus

oic, it got me kinda confused...my fault, sorry.

Old 05/23/2004, 7:27 PM
Totally F****able

LOL NP

Old 05/24/2004, 9:23 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Ask her what her favorite skits from the Chicago Improv Festival were.

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson
Old 05/24/2004, 11:51 PM
Totally F****able

Mo just pm'ed me.......Got back from Minneapolis tonight. She told me she did see the prom boys at the bowling alley. She was with her husband, her sisters and their hubbies.......Um her sister took a pic of them to prove that Mo is Mo so when she gets a free moment she'll give it to me so I can upload it here to show y'all......

If not, she'll give me another one........either way I'll get one.

Last edited by Scorpiogrrl4405; 05/25/2004 at 3:07 PM.
Old 05/24/2004, 11:58 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

I believe!! LOL. Mo, do you have a favourite season? If so, why?

Old 05/25/2004, 10:00 AM
Fresh Meat

Wow, that's definitely awesome. I thought this seemed a bit sketchy to begin with, but this'll prove it if we get this young picture. I'm a happy camper.
Old 05/25/2004, 10:11 AM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

I believe its Mo.

Old 05/25/2004, 2:22 PM
Totally F****able

OK Mo's written me back and has answers for some of the questions you asked her.

1.Motastic, if I saw Carol Burnett I'd say...Thank you. For the MANY laughs. The inspiration. The dream. And can I buy you a cup of coffee?

2. EF-7, advice: Get into improv classes. Learn to think on your feet. Learn to write sketches. Then, get your buns up onto stage at any and every venue. GET SEEN! Get your comedy out there!!!!! Being in L.A. helps. and never give up. It's a long road! Cripes, I was thirty-one when I got MAD.

3.Jim Cockhurtz, Fave season. I've got two actually. Season 5 because the ensemble was up and running so smoothly then. The show was hitting great strides. Everyone was strong! Cast,writers,crew.... Season 9 because I had SO MUCH FUN with all the new peeps! And it was a precious time because I knew I only had half a season left to play.

4.CeCe, Fave sketch in Chicago was Stephen Kraigs old drunk poet presentation. Nearly fell of the balcony I was laughing so hard. Also enjoyed the Gillian/Paul bear rug I got to sit on!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW what is Ofoto?

Oh and Ian, Mo wants to know whether or not YOU guys took any pics from the bowling alley.

Old 05/25/2004, 2:37 PM
Totally F****able

Yeah I just figured it out...........................

I.............

Old 05/25/2004, 3:17 PM
WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!

THIS IS SO AWESOME.

If you cant get the pic from the bowling alley its allright...as we get a pic of her so we know its really her.

AND EVEN IF WE DONT... it doesnt matter, cuz I believe it is.

Cake. It comes in flavors like chocolate and regular.
Cake. DON'T FORGET THE FROSTING.
Cake. Share it with a friend.
[/color]

Old 05/25/2004, 3:44 PM
WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!

Not working here.

Cake. It comes in flavors like chocolate and regular.
Cake. DON'T FORGET THE FROSTING.
Cake. Share it with a friend.
[/color]

Old 05/25/2004, 3:54 PM
Totally F****able

OK Y'ALL CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.imgspot.com/u/04/145/23/_______________.gif

Oh and one more thing...........No one uses this as an avatar and this pic stays IN THIS FORUM AND THIS FORUM ONLY!

Old 05/25/2004, 4:27 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

OMG! The flamingos! The trailer! That's Mo's dressing room!!!! SO cool! lol. Hey, she's wearing the hat that she wore at the premiere of Die another Day with Debra!

Old 05/25/2004, 4:30 PM
Totally F****able

the trailer in that pic was the trailer she used for the happy trails Lorraine sketch.

Old 05/25/2004, 4:31 PM

Awesome pic
Old 05/25/2004, 4:36 PM
A REALLY REALLY BIG FAN

I have a question for Mo. Since I love to write ( I want to do anything in a career in writing) I was hoping to someday go into screenwriting and maybe down the road try to act (if I can act, I never tried but it looks fun). I was wondering how one would write for MadTV or even get small gigs as an actor or even an extra in one of the sketches? If I need experience, what suggestions does she have to get my feet wet?

I'VE GOT A LITTLE RED BOW / AND I BOUGHT IT FOR YOU / CUZ I KNOW YOU'RE NOT FAIR / I DON'T GET IT / OH WELL / AND YOU COLOR MY SKIN / AND THE COLORS DON'T BLEND / CUZ I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO / THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / CUZ I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / I'VE GOT A SOUTHERN BELLE, TOO / IN HER RUBY-RED SHOES / WITH A BODY OF STRAW / ARE YOU SICK OF IT ALL / THERE'S A MAN MADE OF TIN / WITH AN OIL-CAN GRIN / AND I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO /THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / AND I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU / LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / CAN I STAND BY YOUR SIDE? / WE CAN MAKE IT ALRIGHT / CUZ I'M HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / THEN ANOTHER ARRIVED / IT'S A COWARDLY LION / WHAT I WANT FROM THIS WORLD / WHAT I WANT TO RESOLVE / WELL I WANT YOU TO STAY / SO I WASH YOU AWAY / I DON'T WANNA BE BOLD / I DON'T WANNA BE COLD / I DON'T WANNA GROW OLD / I DON'T WANNA GO HOME!

< Breaking Benjamin - "Home"
Old 05/25/2004, 5:24 PM
Fresh Meat

I'm a little late responding to this, but yeah we did take a picture, I just don't know who has it or if it will even turn out. This would also be a slick digital copy that I could take a peek at sooner than later. Not a big deal, I just wanted to see how theirs looked.
Old 05/25/2004, 6:05 PM
Totally F****able

well I figure as soon as MO gets it together she'll email it to me.

Old 05/25/2004, 9:34 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Ask Mo if there is anywhere to send a fan letter to her. I am a huge longtime fan of hers and I probably sounded like a complete idiot when I met her and wasn't able to say what I wanted to say. Is there anywhere to send fanmail like an agent's address or something?

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson