Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > Off-topic Discussion > Cool Links
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11/27/2008, 4:25 PM
dfsvrg

Default To Write Love On Her Arms

I'm a depressed little kid (wait... is 12 little?). I've battled with self-injury (cutting, breaking my own bones on purpose, etc.), suicide (10+ times and I still can't get it right.... ), and just plain pain.

My friends all told me I need help, and my parents don't know about any of this, so I really couldn't get any. It was either tell them or get help on my own. I don't like my parents and they don't care, so I found help online on To Write Love On Her Arms. They somehow helped.

I encourage anyone on this forum who is battling self-injury, depression, addiction, or suicide to visit that site. If it could help me, it can help anyone.

You're welcome.

Old 12/26/2008, 11:05 AM
D2F

Wow. I'm sorry to hear about that but 12 the youngest I've ever heard for that kind of depression. I'm not trying to speak ill of the site you posted but I would not put your life in the hands of a website. Please speak with your parents or find some way to talk to a counselor,. They know what they're doing and will definitely be able to do more good than a website can.

An invariant mass requires rest energy without a HITCH, which makes Newton's second law as it appears in a nonrelativistic classical mechanics sitch, BIATCH.

Founding member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent