Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 12 (2006-2007)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Poll Results: What was your favorite sketch of #1220?
Crista's Lady Opening 1 6.67%
Heroes 1 6.67%
Joey #1 0 0%
Seal "Reborn" CD Commercial Shoot 2 13.33%
Hung-Over PowerPoint Presentation 10 66.67%
"Gone with the Wind" Alternate Endings 1 6.67%
Eugene Struthers Ho Nuva Lebol with Leah Remini 0 0%
E.R. & Famous #1-2 0 0%
Celebrity Pets: Tara Reid's Dog, Scout 0 0%
Officer Friendly 0 0%
Joey #2 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05/01/2007, 2:24 PM
Obsessed!

for what I've seen of Lisa...I love her...she's better then a lot of the cast...imo.....well better then Bobby and Keegan...and I love Arden...but I feel like she's funnier then her too. I really hope she returns.

I missed this episode....I always forget to watch, thank the Lord for youtube...lol

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart

Old 05/01/2007, 4:34 PM
His senses were dimmed

So are we to expect that there are only 2 more episodes this season?

Voted The Nicest forum Member In The Third Annual PlanetMadTV Awards
Old 05/01/2007, 4:40 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~TJ~ View Post
So are we to expect that there are only 2 more episodes this season?
Yeah, one next week, then a repeat (because of NASCAR), and then the season finale May 19th.

Old 05/17/2007, 9:44 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

I love Crista's Heidi Klum impression.

You in, or you OWWWTTTT!

Adelweiss!

Funniest impression in a long time.

Old 05/28/2007, 4:42 PM
Still the best!

This episode was probably one of the best this season! I loved every single sketch. Even HNL made me giggle this time. Gone With the Wind was my favorite...and I also liked the powerpoint sketch a lot!! Oh, and Joey!

An A episode!

Old 08/07/2007, 1:05 AM
This girl rocks!

The Best episode of the season in my opinion...how the h-e-c-k do you guys make those rating star things?

Hail all french horn players!

America’s Sweetheart + Weirdo from Mad TV = Heidi Groskreutz
I'm not a pessimist....I'm an AWESOMIST!!!
Old 08/07/2007, 10:58 AM
zlolz

: star : without the spaces.

Old 08/08/2007, 1:10 AM
This girl rocks!

okay, thanks!

Hail all french horn players!

America’s Sweetheart + Weirdo from Mad TV = Heidi Groskreutz
I'm not a pessimist....I'm an AWESOMIST!!!
Old 02/07/2008, 2:44 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

While it's obvious that the hungover presentation will win this hands down, I had to throw a vote to the Seal and Heidi Klum sketch because Crista was fucking hilarious in it.

Old 02/07/2008, 3:03 PM
zlolz

Hungover Powerpoint Presentation is a masterpiece.

Old 07/31/2008, 12:06 PM
Groggy

I don't like 'reviving' old threads..but it's soo hard to avoid that in this forum.

Nicole Parker was truly outstanding in this episode..her powerpoint presentation sketch was just perfect, from her spot on expressions to her well-timed actions. Anyone knows who wrote this skit in the first place?

Oh and Heroes was just hilarious..I almost died with laughter when Nicole's reflection made her seem stupid by just hopping on the spot as Nicole did a 360 degree hop. And Bobby and his counterpart was hilarious too..esp. about the comic bit
Old 09/14/2008, 2:02 AM
Obsessed!

I know this is old, but I'll comment anyways.

Er + Famous I thought was hilarious. Lisa, Nicole, and Nicole were hilarious in this.

And Crista's Lady Opening was hot! The female cast was very strong this season, all five of them, it's a shame all five didn't move onto season 13.

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 09/14/2008, 4:13 AM
Flan-Boy Extraordinaire

I loved the opening. Mmmmm....

Anyway, my favourite sketch of the episode is Seal "Reborn" CD Commercial. I kept laughing over the pair of Crista and Jordan as Heidi and Seal!

Old 01/01/2009, 10:46 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Crista's Lady Opening: So funny, and so hot. The highlight was when Crista kissed Nicole P. I felt a little something in me, if you know what I mean, and I don't mean small in any way just so you all know. Pretty good writing by Crista, way to go.

Heroes: I don't watch Heroes, but I think that if I did this would be pretty accurate. The highlight was Bobby's Hiro, and the look he gives thinking that he is going to time travel, when really he is going to the toilet.

Joey #1-2: So funny! Great acting by Frank! The highlight was his squeaky voice. I love it, forget about it!. (out of 10)

Seal "Reborn" CD Commercial Shoot: Funny. I love Crista's Heidi, and Jordan's Seal was great too. The highlight was Crista singing angel vice. Angel vice, angel vice!

Hungover Presentation: In MADtv history there are a very few sketches that can be considered some of the best ever. John Madden Popcorn is one, Sopranos is one too, well another sketch has joined the ranks and this one is the one. One of the funniest sketches that has ever been on the show. So simple and yet so funny. For one of the best sketches ever produced, a 5-star rating is too low, but because I only go as high as 5 stars, 5 will have to do. If a highlight in a highlight sketch has to be chosen I would have to say it's when Nicole walks out of the room in her underwear. So hot I can't stop grueling.

"Gone with the Wind" Alternate Endings: Funny. Simple but funny. The highlight was Michael R going off on Nicole because in the movie she really deserves it.

Eugene Struthers Ho Nuva Lebol with Leah Remini: This was the only blemish on this episode. I love Leah since I am a big KoQ fan, but this just wasn't funny. Eugene to me is ether hit or miss. The highlight of the sketch for me though was when Leah's mom called security on Eugene.

E.R. & Famous #1-2: A little late and foreign but it wasn't bad. The highlight was Keegan's Snoop Dogg. It's a great impression. (out of 10)

Celebrity Pets: Tara Reid's Dog, Scout: I have to say I am not that big of a fan of these. I don't like MADtv animation, Raging Rudolf ruined it for me. The sketch was not bad though. The highlight was Tara out of position.

Officer Friendly: Even though it was clearly just a sketch to promote the Yaris it wasn't bad. The highlight was Arden describing her son because the son sounds like a girl. Why would Arden and a little boy look alike, unless the kid was a little girl.

This was a really good episode. One of the best episodes I think the show has ever had. Very few bad things to say about this episode. It was excellent. Out of 60 stars this episode got 45. A B rating but it deserves much higher.

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 01/01/2009 at 11:43 PM.
Old 01/01/2009, 11:06 PM
Hardcore Fan

Yeah, this episode fucking ruled. And I figured out why it was so low: this episode was out of 60, not 70.

Just pointin' out

EDIT: Oh, awesome, you changed your sig.