Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > Taping Reports
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01/11/2004, 1:56 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

I don't even know what you were trying to get at with those comments to Rockstarjoker.

Quote:
I dunno... maybe its just me but I think those things could be done via email or pm, just cus its kinda excluding. But hey I'm not in charge here
That is ludacris. Why should they do it over PM? I Don't feel excluded.

Old 01/11/2004, 2:53 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by jIM_cOCKHURTz
I don't even know what you were trying to get at with those comments to Rockstarjoker.

That is ludacris. Why should they do it over PM? I Don't feel excluded.
Well I was just answering her question... And I really don't think rockstar cares what I say, she can listen to it, or not. I wasn't being mean. Now butt out. if you don't think of it as exclusion, then it obviously doesn't include you now does it?

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
Old 01/11/2004, 2:55 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

Hmmmm this forum is just too much! I *do* appreciate yor little spoilers But i have to agree with ef_7. I'm trying to find the right words here but you sort of make it like you're part of a club and you had all those "inside jokes" and giving cast member's nick names and telling us all about the attention from the cast. It does make people feel discluded because they aren't involved. Like when Cat_Named_CeCe met Alex Borstein, he didn't make anyone feel like an outsider and was glad to share his experiences. I'm not really sure how to say this so don't take it the wrong way but by doing this it almost portrays you as a snob (I doubt that you are). Do you see what I mean?

Old 01/11/2004, 2:57 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by Mad Dog
Hmmmm this forum is just too much! I *do* appreciate yor little spoilers But i have to agree with ef_7. I'm trying to find the right words here but you sort of make it like you're part of a club and you had all those "inside jokes" and giving cast member's nick names and telling us all about the attention from the cast. It does make people feel discluded because they aren't involved. Like when Cat_Named_CeCe met Alex Borstein, he didn't make anyone feel like an outsider and was glad to share his experiences. I'm not really sure how to say this so don't take it the wrong way but by doing this it almost portrays you as a snob (I doubt that you are). Do you see what I mean?
Thank you Mad Dog... Thats what I was trying to say. Now that you've said it "someone" will leave it alone. Damn it I need more respect around here

Old 01/11/2004, 4:12 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Just ignore them Jassie. The rest of us LOVE your thread.

Old 01/11/2004, 4:23 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

I love the live taping experience reports...

Are some of you jealous of those who get to see the tapings? Sometimes it sounds like you are. Just let the people post their stuff, its very cool.

Old 01/11/2004, 4:30 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by HiVolt
I love the live taping experience reports...

Are some of you jealous of those who get to see the tapings? Sometimes it sounds like you are. Just let the people post their stuff, its very cool.
I'll admit it... I am jealous. Thats why I suggested she cut the inside stuff... but I'm not gonna hate her if she doesn't, shes pretty cool

Old 01/11/2004, 4:33 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by ef_7

I'll admit it... I am jealous. Thats why I suggested she cut the inside stuff... but I'm not gonna hate her if she doesn't, shes pretty cool
It's just people sharing their experience. Obviously everyone would love to go, but we all can't, especially us Canucks. Lets not discourage these folks and think we're some bunch of selfish bastards here. Sure they may get a bit too excited in their posts, but all in all its all good fun and they post what they see there.

Old 01/11/2004, 4:37 PM
0ld sk00l

Another fight.. Comon guys..

Well anyway, I enjoy hearing about it too, and it makes me jealous, but I like to think that someday I'll go to a taping of Madtv. And I think about that before I go to sleep too.. hah

My Fanfics
Old 01/11/2004, 4:39 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by DaNiKsTa48
Another fight.. Comon guys..
Its Come On! two words not one! lol This is the fifth post you've spelt it wrong... its starting to drive me crazy!

Old 01/11/2004, 5:12 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:

I dunno... maybe its just me but I think those things could be done via email or pm, just cus its kinda excluding. But hey I'm not in charge here
I realize now that you put that stuff that it can sound excluding.. But on the joshie thing, I didn't even realize that I had put it until after some one had written that I did, I'll try to keep that stuff in pm's to the muse, but the mantis, I don't actually know, so I can't really speak for him..
Old 01/11/2004, 5:32 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mad Dog
I really don't see how I'm a snob. I know that you have some inside conncetions, too, and I know that because of who you're close to, you don't particularily like me becuase of what I've said about him, but that doesn't give you reason to say I'm snobby. And I realize that there have been a few inside jokes, but I'd like to make this perfectly clear, I"M TRYING. I think that most of the other forum members acknowledge that fact, even if it does happen sometimes. Also, I think that you're singling me out of a group. I'm not the only one involved in these "inside jokes" obviously, but you direct most of you annoyance towards me (atleast ef_7 included the muse and the mantis!) I'm also sorry that you feel that telling you that some one got a hug from a castmember is bragging, but it isn't. You see, Bragging is when one person "engages in self-glorification" That means that, if I were to brag, I would have to say something about myself. All I did was say that ron talked to my sisters, NOT to me... In fact, I made very sure that I turned away everytime he looked at me, I never said "HI" "How are you?" or any other words to that boy, so, how could I be bragging? If I ever get a few minutes alone with Ike, then you might hear some bragging from me, but unless that ever happens, I doubt you'll hear any bragging from me- and another thing, why would I brag about ron if we all already know that I don't like him?
Old 01/11/2004, 5:34 PM
0ld sk00l

Well You know what Eric? People have been spelling Stephnie's name Stephanie, and that's drivin me nuts too man!! OH yeah and Debra's name. It's not Deborah, Debora, Debrah, or Debbie. LOL.

My Fanfics
Old 01/11/2004, 5:40 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:
Well You know what Eric? People have been spelling Stephnie's name Stephanie, and that's drivin me nuts too man!! OH yeah and Debra's name. It's not Deborah, Debora, Debrah, or Debbie. LOL.
I know I'm guilty of spelling names wrong! I guess every one here is probably guilty of a few typing errors, though.. right? (*shivers at the thought that she's the only one*)
Old 01/11/2004, 5:45 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
HaHa I know... when ever some one spells it Deborah I say "DEH-BOAR-A" LOL

Old 01/11/2004, 5:58 PM

Quote:

Well I was just answering her question... And I really don't think rockstar cares what I say, she can listen to it, or not. I wasn't being mean. Now butt out. if you don't think of it as exclusion, then it obviously doesn't include you now does it?
She likes you, ef, so she listens to you.

Old 01/11/2004, 6:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mystere
Just ignore them Jassie. The rest of us LOVE your thread.
Here, here!!! I love it, and I don't even have to read it!!!!

Old 01/11/2004, 6:00 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by The Muse

She likes you, ef, so she listens to you.
Awww! You guys are all pretty cool! I don't know if I would bother writing that much about a taping if i could go! All other stuff aside, You guys are really appreciated in my books

Old 01/11/2004, 7:01 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:

Awww! You guys are all pretty cool! I don't know if I would bother writing that much about a taping if i could go! All other stuff aside, You guys are really appreciated in my books
Thanks, ef! And the muse is right, I do listen to you! God know why (J/K!)
Old 01/11/2004, 8:26 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by rockstarjoker

I really don't see how I'm a snob. I know that you have some inside conncetions, too, and I know that because of who you're close to, you don't particularily like me becuase of what I've said about him, but that doesn't give you reason to say I'm snobby. And I realize that there have been a few inside jokes, but I'd like to make this perfectly clear, I"M TRYING. I think that most of the other forum members acknowledge that fact, even if it does happen sometimes. Also, I think that you're singling me out of a group. I'm not the only one involved in these "inside jokes" obviously, but you direct most of you annoyance towards me (atleast ef_7 included the muse and the mantis!) I'm also sorry that you feel that telling you that some one got a hug from a castmember is bragging, but it isn't. You see, Bragging is when one person "engages in self-glorification" That means that, if I were to brag, I would have to say something about myself. All I did was say that ron talked to my sisters, NOT to me... In fact, I made very sure that I turned away everytime he looked at me, I never said "HI" "How are you?" or any other words to that boy, so, how could I be bragging? If I ever get a few minutes alone with Ike, then you might hear some bragging from me, but unless that ever happens, I doubt you'll hear any bragging from me- and another thing, why would I brag about ron if we all already know that I don't like him?
Meooow! Re-read what I wrote. I never called you a snob. "I'm not really sure how to say this so don't take it the wrong way but by doing this it almost portrays you as a snob (I doubt that you are). Do you see what I mean?"

Key Words:
"almost portrays"
"I doubt that you are"
"I'm not really sure how to say this so don't take this the wrong way"

Just calm down, we're just teasing you because of your tendency to over-react. No need to go Dorothy Lanier on me! j/k!