Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Cast Members
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10/22/2008, 11:43 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Jordan was on tonight's episode of Chocolate News, which is Comedy Central's new Chappelle's Show mixed with a little of The Daily Show. He was in a sketch about steroids as reporter Kelvin Melvin.

Old 11/03/2007, 10:57 PM
Crista's biggest fan

That's The Krump, Bitch! Welcome To Life!

Old 10/15/2007, 9:01 PM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

I edited Jordan's recurring character info to include Noodles (Hype Jingleberries) and a link to the "Astroman & Killbrain" thread since one didn't previously exist. There are those who would say, "Hey, mizz, I was under the impression that you don't like the Hype Jingleberries," to whom I would note that I'm simply doing my job.

"We can dig it!"

Old 09/22/2007, 11:49 PM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

All right, Jordan's bio's done. Moving on (quickly) to Nikki P. and Arden. Whew!

"We can dig it!"

Old 09/19/2006, 9:55 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Jordan and Keegan open up the new Weird Al music video, "White and Nerdy." I only know this because a friend sent it to me on MySpace, honest.

Find it here at YouTube.

Old 07/02/2006, 2:34 PM
Casual Fan

Jordan and Ike are in a new movie: http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0816685/

Old 01/30/2006, 10:56 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

According to IMDb, Jordan's birthday is 21st February, 1979, which makes him exactly one year younger than Nicole Parker. WEIRDNESS.

Old 09/29/2005, 7:38 AM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

There's a new one in the Informer with Keegan, just a heads up.

Old 09/16/2005, 9:41 PM
26/07/16!!

I just watched this. I liked the part with Jordan discussing new characters and more impressions because i dont think hes really had alot of good solid appearances on the show, even in season 10 i dont think we really saw quite enough of him when we saw a bit too much of other castmembers. Now with Aries gone it looks like he can break that mould...

Old 09/16/2005, 3:59 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by newt007

Well, there are literally only 2 madtv exclusives out there. This one and the Bobby Lee webcast from last year. So there really isn't a need for one. This must be an annual thing, which sucks because these are awesome.
Unaired Sketch (DVD) Transcripts

... there's only 3 of those transcripts and this is a special category just like that one and it will be a regular thing too.

Old 09/16/2005, 3:57 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by elscorcho
I hope they do this for all of the castmembers. Did they say they were going to? I think I deleted my email...heh, even if they say they will, they probably won't.
Yeah, I think they said the webcasts would be a regular thing last year too.

Quote:
Also new this season is a feature in the Informer called "MADtv Exclusive
Access" with short, guerilla style behind the scenes interviews with
actors, writers, directors, etc. This week's MADtv Exclusive Access
features an interview with Jordan Peele.

Old 09/16/2005, 3:56 PM
Hawt bytch
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by MysterE
Thanks newt. I was thinking of making a transcripts subforum for these. What do you guys think of that?
Well, there are literally only 2 madtv exclusives out there. This one and the Bobby Lee webcast from last year. So there really isn't a need for one. This must be an annual thing, which sucks because these are awesome.

Selena Luna = Best. Castmember. Ever.

Old 09/16/2005, 3:51 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

I hope they do this for all of the castmembers. Did they say they were going to? I think I deleted my email...heh, even if they say they will, they probably won't.

Old 09/16/2005, 3:45 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Thanks newt. I was thinking of making a transcripts subforum for these. What do you guys think of that?

Old 09/16/2005, 3:04 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Thanks Newt. I think this would be better in the cast members thread, but if you want, you can start them in the general forum so that people see it and I'll move it in a few days time.

Old 09/16/2005, 2:54 PM
Hawt bytch
Staff Alumnus

Default MADtv Exclusive Access: Jordan Peele’s Dressing Room

MADTV EXCLUSIVE ACCESS

This week Informer subscribers get exclusive access to Jordan Peele's dressing room.

Download video here
Transcript...

Jordan Peele- himself

(Cameraman gets shot of Jordan’s door and then knocks on it)

Jordan: (opens door) Hey, how’s it going?

Cameraman: Good. Hey Jordan. How you doing?

Jordan: I’m alright. How you doing?

Cameraman: Good good.

Jordan: Welcome to my dressing room.

(“Boom Chicago” appears on screen)

Jordan: I was in a group called Boom Chicago.

Cameraman: Right.

Jordan: Which is an improvisational—American—In English, sketch and improvisation, and I was doing that with Ike Barinholtz, uh, Nicole Parker, Josh Meyers who used to be on the show, and yeah, that’s where I met those guys.

(“Nerves” appears on screen)

Jordan: You know, at some point, the nerves, you know, and I was nervous before shows for years and years and still sometimes it will happen. The nerves kind of transform into an excitement.

(“Krumpin’” appears on screen)

Jordan: It’s the man-up sketches, that we’ll probably do in a couple weeks, but I got another sketch that’s going on tonight, it’s called “Krumpin’”. It’s based on Rize, the documentary that Dave Lachapelle. Yeah. Yeah. He directed this documentary on Krump dancing, which is this sort of urban expression of aggression and what not, that keeps people off the streets. Anyway, Crista Flanagan and I have a scene tonight where we do full on Krump dancing and we tried it the other day. It’s the most hardest things I can imagine doing. Just gonna be glistening with sweat at the end of that so, if you like black men glistening with sweat, then… watch MADtv.

(“Man Up” appears on screen)

Jordan: Well, our choreographer, Monee, actually comes in and she works with us and it’s just amazing, Emmy nominated choreographer that helps us, put the whole dance routines together. But you know, the reason that’s seen as so attractive is because of the synchronized things, so once we realize we do something and say something together, and it gets a laugh, then we just—through the roof, you know? Everything just has to be well oiled and that’s also exhausting to do, as you can imagine, especially with the prosthetics. I gotta corn rows on for that.

(“Characters” appears on screen)

Jordan: Funkenstein. I think the jury is still out on Funkenstein. I hope we see some Funkenstein this year, but I can tell you what is definitely on my sights then. There’s gonna be some more Morgan Freeman, hit off on James Earl Jones. There’s a lot of impressions I wanna get and do it more. I did Montel Williams my first year. I want to do some more Montel. (Montel impression) “That guy’s the funniest I can. I love Montel Williams. You know what, forget. I don’t even know. I can’t even believe I’m here and us. You know?” I love doing Montel Williams so much. Definitely going to do that. I got this kid called Lorenz, we’re going to do the next taping, who’s this character sketch of this kid who sells candy door to door. And some more Inside Looking Out, which is the sketch I write with Nicole Parker. We’re the interracial couple that is way too in love for their own good. I’m really excited. It looks like it’s gonna be a full juicy year.

(“Prosthetics” appears on screen)

Jordan: Sometimes, we have so much prosthetics on that you feel like the character can be muffled. Now, in the past, I’ve been so into wearing these prosthetics because you can just transform yourself. I just think that’s the beauties of working here. Then of course, you go home and your mom asks, well, I wish I could see your face a bit more, Jordan. You start realizing maybe you gotta, sorta, find the line where Jordan can come out and Morgan Freeman can come out too. That’s the only thing coming close to something I would do. I’d do anything for comedy. I’ll do anything for comedy.

Cameraman: Awesome. Well thanks so much Jordan. It was great.

Selena Luna = Best. Castmember. Ever.

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 07/26/2009 at 8:54 PM. Reason: Pictures Reformatted

Old 08/06/2005, 11:57 AM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Other Credits: 7th Annual Chicago Improv Festival

Looks good.

Old 08/06/2005, 3:41 AM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Bio is up.

Old 04/26/2005, 2:39 PM
MADtv Fan Since 1995.

Default RE: Joedan Peele

Yeah he is funny. How many people think he'll be back for MADtv Season 11+??? I think for like 2-3 more seasons.

Tchaa, Ya Know What. . .I Have A Cat Named CeCe

Old 03/15/2005, 4:40 AM
Casual Fan

I think he is funny as hell as Morgan Freeman.

"The year is 1865 & I just celebrated my 20th birthday" LOL that is funny stuff.