Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Cast Members
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10/05/2009, 2:47 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Ok, I just taped the ET interview. I'll try to get it up here if I can get the videos to work. I can also say that in the interview they show a picture of her and her husband at a beach, and I'll just say she's wearing a top in one of the photos that basically JUST covers her breasts to be bearly legal. Hello new screensaver!

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)

Old 10/04/2009, 9:52 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

No, I can't find it anywhere myself, that's why I need to tape it.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 10/04/2009, 7:55 PM
Hardcore Fan

Hey tvman, can you post the video link to the clip becuase I couldn't find on ET's website.

Old 10/04/2009, 2:59 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Entertainment Tonight was on my television and I was too lazy to change the channel. It's a good thing I was because in the show was a segemnt on Nicole joining Jenny. They did an interview with her, and oh my god she still look hot! You can see the fat from the baby weight but it doesn't even look bad on her! They also showed her getting pictures with her new baby and it was so cute:love:. She said she wants to get back to the weight she was at when she got married, and to that I say good for her!

The show is on again tomorrow at like 1 in the morning here so I'll try to remember to tape it but it was so great to see! Thank me for my lazyness!

Rise from the Dead!

Old 10/01/2009, 8:45 PM
Hardcore Fan

I hope Nicole does well with the weight loss with Jenny Craig but I kind of disapointed for her since my mother works for Weight Watchers

Old 10/01/2009, 2:27 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Well nick, thank you for 2 things. For this great piece of news, and for the update on when Rita Rocks is coming back! I didn't realise it was that early. I hope I can find it streaming somewhere, because I won't air up here for a while, and I so love the show.

Glad to see Nicole is going to take the weight off in a healthy way, but I think we (or at least me and mizzi) can agree that we like Nicole big or skinny, because a big Nicole is just more to love.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 10/01/2009, 2:08 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Nicole has been announced as one of Jenny Craig's newest celebrity clients. If she was announced as a spokeswoman, I'd make this front page news. But alas, she's just a client.

Quote:
Rita Rocks Star Ready to Lose Weight 'the Right Way'

CARLSBAD, Calif., Sept. 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Jenny Craig, Inc., one of the nation's leading authorities on weight management, today announced actress and comedian Nicole Sullivan as the newest Jenny Craig celebrity client. The 5'4" Rita Rocks star, who gave birth to her second child in August 2009, is looking forward to returning to her pre-pregnancy weight and losing 35 pounds.

Following the birth of her first child, Nicole admitted that she resorted to quick and unhealthy measures to lose the weight, but the second time around, she has pledged to follow a balanced program with Jenny Craig to get her body into great shape. Partnering with her consultant, Nicole's Jenny Craig program will consist of a personalized plan combining nutritional balance, activity and motivational support to achieve healthy weight loss and management.

"I'm so excited to start my program with Jenny Craig. I had such a hard time losing the weight the first time around. I was depressed, I feel like I tried every diet in the book. I want to take care of myself, look good, feel good, and run after my kids.

"When I researched all of the different weight loss programs, Jenny Craig was the only program to offer a personal consultant. Finally, someone I can talk to, who gets to know me and who I can learn from! I have about 35 lbs to lose and refuse to go on crazy diets again, so I called Jenny," said Sullivan.

"Nicole will be a terrific addition to the Jenny Craig team," said Steve Bellach, Senior Director, North American Marketing, at Jenny Craig. "Nicole is a great role model for any new mother trying to lose weight in a healthy way and to do so with a hectic work schedule makes her very relatable."

Sullivan's Lifetime original comedy Rita Rocks will return for a second season on October 5, 2009 at 7:30 PM ET/PT. Nicole's pregnancy will play an integral part in the season two storyline. In the series, Sullivan plays Rita Clemens, an overworked wife and mother, who humorously struggles to balance her life as she runs her household, plays in a band, works at her job, cares for her kids and expects a newborn.
Source: PR Newswire

Old 04/18/2009, 11:48 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I don't know.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 04/18/2009, 10:46 PM
Hardcore Fan

How big is Nicole's role in the movie.

Old 04/18/2009, 4:35 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I just saw a preview for the 17 Again movie on tv that had Nicole Sullivan in it. Why I didn't notice her before was because she is a brunette in this film. I wouldn't care if she was bald, she would still be the hottest woman ever! If I had money to spend I would go see that movie just for her.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 04/10/2009, 2:49 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

That is so awesome! It even talks about her MADtv status for most of the summary. The comments at the bottom are also funny, because in the summary it says "Really, was there any MadTV cast member funnier than Sullivan?" The people just throw out cast members who they think are better. It shows that the person who wrote this knows very little about MADtv.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 04/10/2009, 1:28 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Nicole is featured in EW.com (Entertainment Weekly)'s 25 Funniest Women In Hollywood. And according to IMDB, Zac Efron's new movie, 17 Again, opens this Friday. Nicole has a part in the movie.

Entertainment Weekly - 25 Funniest Women in Hollywood.

Old 04/10/2009, 12:50 PM
Hardcore Fan

I saw the video yesterday and she looks like she looks like that she is the girlfriend of the lead singer of Poison but I love that she and the actor playing his boyfriend ruined Zac's pool party.

Old 04/08/2009, 10:44 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanmathis26 View Post
Clean Image? lol She 38/39 lol not Miley Cyrus 16 lol.
Is she 38/39? God then she is the hottest 38/39 year old ever! I know she hasn't had plastic surgury so that makes her even hotter! Doesn't it feel like forever since she was on our little show?

Rise from the Dead!

Old 04/08/2009, 10:09 PM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

Totally age-inappropriate. Don't they realize that Zac Efron is only nine years old? Nicole, I'm disappointed with you...

...and turned on beyond my wildest fantasies as always. Wet 'n' Wild -- oh, the jokes are just too easy! (Anyone who replies "just like Nicole herself" will have pretzel arms in five seconds. I mean it. ) Now seriously, Nicole, cut out this whole "Jason is my husband" thing; it's really starting to get to me.

As for the video, yeah, it was da funnay, of course. Thx, Nick.

"We can dig it!"

Old 04/08/2009, 5:43 PM
MADtv Fan Since 1995 EST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmanismadformad View Post
That was awesome! Boy Nicole was pretty, and pretty pregnant in that. Doesn't it seem like yesterday that we reported on Nicole's 2nd pregnancy?

I was surprised however to see her in this, considering the fact that it might look bad to the Lifetime people who might want her to have a clean image. That's why I thought they couldn't get her for the final episode of MADtv (I have a strong feeling that they really tried to get her).
Clean Image? lol She 38/39 lol not Miley Cyrus 16 lol.

I Think since she is a mother and she has a tv show that demographics are mainly women, i don't think it will harm at all.

Now Nicole Sullivan arrested for D.U.I, etc would be bad for image though haha.

Old 04/08/2009, 5:30 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

That was awesome! Boy Nicole was pretty, and pretty pregnant in that. Doesn't it seem like yesterday that we reported on Nicole's 2nd pregnancy?

I was surprised however to see her in this, considering the fact that it might look bad to the Lifetime people who might want her to have a clean image. That's why I thought they couldn't get her for the final episode of MADtv (I have a strong feeling that they really tried to get her).

Rise from the Dead!

Old 04/08/2009, 3:32 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Nicole is in a new Funny or Die video, playing a pretty substantial role as Zac Efron's aunt.

Funny or Die - Zac Efron's Pool Party

Old 03/14/2009, 10:50 PM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmanismadformad View Post
I said I was sorry.

Ok I forgive you............this time

Old 03/13/2009, 10:03 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I said I was sorry.

Rise from the Dead!