Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Cast Members
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05/11/2010, 3:13 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I think it's more beloved (at least I'd like to hope)

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)

Old 05/11/2010, 2:13 PM
Hardcore Fan

Wow, I didn't know this Nicole is very rich

Old 05/11/2010, 2:37 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Appearantly, Nicole celebrated her 40th birthday in style, with a red carpet party. I knew she was beloved, but I didn't think this much, but I will tell you all this, if I knew this was going on and had the money to travel down there I would have, because not only was she there, but so was former MADtv castmembers Will, Josh, Michael, Christina and Ike. I could die a happy man.

http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2010/0...lous-at-forty-

To add to the thrill, here are some pictures from the party. The first picture features Nicole with Christina, Mrs Elliott Dorian Sarah Chalke formally from Scrubs, Busy Philipps from Cougar Town, and someone else I could not recognise (a little help here would be greatly appreciated).

The next is a picture of her with Will, Josh, and Ike (No Christina, and Unfortunately Michael) and some of her other celebrity friends on the red carpet.

Nicole, I know you have no interest in coming up to Vancouver but please find some way to, because to just be able to see you live in person with my own eyes from 12 feet away

Rise from the Dead!

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 05/12/2010 at 12:06 AM.

Old 04/12/2010, 9:10 PM
Hardcore Fan

Thanks for posting those links too. HiVOlt

Old 04/10/2010, 4:53 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Thanks for posting those links... She looks great.

Old 04/09/2010, 11:27 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

That's not all, I just found a bunch of videos blogs of Nicole as she loses the weight, including her bikini commercial!!! I tell you if you like her in the red bikini, the live action version will blow your mind!!! Here they are now, enjoy!

October 2009: Nicole on her first day. If she's fat, than Megan Fox is enormous. Sad that she's on the set of Rita though..
November 9, 2009: Nicole Sullivan's Video Blog - 3 Weeks In 3 weeks in! She defies logic, she just defies logic!
December 9, 2010: Nicole Sullivan's Video Blog - Halfway There Halfway there. Beyond gorgeous.
February 10, 2010: Nicole Sullivan's Video Blog - Day in the Life I think this was at a time where she was still filming Rita Rocks. Still horrible that they cancelled that. Since Lifetime is owned by NBC Universal, I can still say screw you NBC!!!
February 19, 2010: Nicole Sullivan's Jenny Craig Video Blog - Gee Willickers! Nicole is a 50's mom without the lingo and the pre women's liberation!
March 15, 2010: Nicole Sullivan - Questions & Answers Here she actually talks about Rita getting cancelled. She actually takes it in stride with a joke. Good for you Nicole. Just when I think I can't love her anymore, she drops another Nicole love bomb on me.
March 21, 2010: Nicole Sullivan's Jenny Craig Video Blog - Jumping Up & Down. She says that she feels like she wants to jump up and down, but thats a different video. I say, where is this video, and where can I get a copy!!!
March 30, 2010: Nicole Sullivan's Jenny Craig Commercial - Big Reveal! Set your tongues for salvation! Nicole shows off her bikini bod! She almost makes me want to go on the Jenny diet (almost).

Rise from the Dead!

Old 04/09/2010, 10:15 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Holy crap!!! When I saw these pics on another forum (not knowing she had joined the weight loss program) I thought they were photoshops!!!

Wow Nicole, you look HOT!!!

Old 03/27/2010, 10:14 AM
Obsessed!

Old News, but i saw her in a cameo in Superhero Movie a while back. Way to small of a part for her, but she was funny nonetheless.

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart

Old 03/22/2010, 2:38 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I think she looks great. I actually think she looks better with her clothes on even. Oh in any reality, she so great!

Rise from the Dead!

Old 03/22/2010, 2:22 AM
Ready for a change
Active Supporter

she doesn't look right with abs,she was fine how she was

Old 03/20/2010, 12:57 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Now THESE are some much better picture of Nicole:d rool::dr ool:.

Tonight, Nicole was on Entertainment Tonight to talk about her weight loss. Apparently her coach was the same person who helped Valerie Bertinelli lose weight. She was on after a story about Kirstie Alley. If I was Kirsty I would hire Nicole to help her lose weight, because Nicole is a weight loss queen. Seriously, good for her on losing all that weight. Nicole is just truely awesome. I swear, before I die, I will meet her.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 03/17/2010, 2:21 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I agree on that.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 03/17/2010, 1:55 PM
Hardcore Fan

By the way, Nicole looks great in a bikini. She doesn't look 40 years old in that picture

Old 03/17/2010, 9:51 AM
Hawt bytch
Staff Alumnus

shes lookin a little too skinny, no thx

Selena Luna = Best. Castmember. Ever.

Old 03/17/2010, 9:45 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Though nothing excites me more than nicole in a bakini, and she does look great, I don't know what that makeup crew was thinking with her face. It just doesn't look good. I know Nicole's hotter than this. I saw Rita. So final total, good bakini bod, bad makeup job. Leave it to Jenny screw up something so good. I'll still throw in a lot of smiles . Also, good on Nicole for getting rid of that weight so fast. Fat or skinny, Nicole is a hot and sexy thing (but better skinny for health reasons)

Rise from the Dead!

Old 03/17/2010, 8:15 AM
Totally F****able

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.co...+Top+Headlines)

Old 01/09/2010, 12:07 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Nicole was on Numb3rs tonight, as a cold calculating numbers girl who is as smart with numbers as the main character. She was arrested in the episode for being accused of helping lottery scammers within the state the show is set in's lottery system, but was found innocent when the president of the lottery in the state was discovered as the client, and used her password that he had access to to frame her.

I have to say, Nicole really impressed me with her ability to preform some tougue twister of lines. She has also really slimmed down from her baby weight and looked as hot as usual. She was great in this episode, and seeing her put together numbered odds and numbered calculations made me so happy. Another slam dunk, home run, hat trick, touchdown appearance by Vancome Lady. Way to go Nicole .

Rise from the Dead!

Old 12/19/2009, 3:21 PM
Ready for a change
Active Supporter

http://celebrity-babies.com/2009/12/...ks-and-mimics/

Old 10/09/2009, 10:13 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I torrented the first 3 episodes, and I'm going to torrent the next 2 episodes later, but I haven't enjoyed the second season as much as I have wanted to. It's just not as funny as last season. It's not as funny as last season, but it's still funny, so I'll keep torrenting it. I too am upset about the way they are handling Trisha Campbell-Martin's weight gain. The reason why she is gaining weight is because she is pregnant in real life. I actually thought they were going to have a double pregnancy with Patty and Rita both having kids at around the same time, and with Patty just gaining freedom with her son going to college, I thought it was going to be a much more interesting story plot for her than Rita.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 10/09/2009, 8:52 PM
Hardcore Fan

I saw the first 5 episodes of the 2nd season of Rita Rocks and I think the show is pretty good especially the first episode and the episode I saw on Friday. My only complaint is how they handled Tisha Campbell-Martin's character in which she started to have a big habit of eating food and I think there will be an episode in which her character appears on a reality show in people try to lose weight ala "The BIggest Loser".