Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Cast Members
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07/27/2006, 10:20 AM
Hardcore Fan

Yeah, I was thinking about Justin's new record called "SexyBack" which is not good by the way along with all the other stuff J.T. has done all through the years.

Old 07/27/2006, 5:12 AM
I'm back, bitchesss!

Haha. I thought you were trying to say sexy. >_<

Member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent

Old 07/26/2006, 6:32 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ef_7
mmmm i hear his solo album is gonna be really nexy

I meant Justin's "next" solo album, My Bad

Old 07/26/2006, 6:29 PM
His senses were dimmed

No Cartman I think everyone is 100%sure that he did it because he is gay. Not to draw attention away or towards Justin.

Voted The Nicest forum Member In The Third Annual PlanetMadTV Awards

Old 07/26/2006, 5:21 PM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Originally Posted by ef_7

..........Oh Eric you kill me

Old 07/26/2006, 4:05 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman2002
I wonder if Lance Bass is doing it because Justin Timberlake is about to release his nexy solo album real soon.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!

Old 07/26/2006, 3:00 PM
Totally F****able

I doubt he did it to take attention away from Justin, maybe since the tabloids saw him at the bar, maybe he felt it was better to tell everyone himself publicly rather than have the tabloids run with it and make it something ugly yknow.........*ahem* now back to your regularly scheduled cast discussion thread.

Old 07/26/2006, 2:08 PM
Hardcore Fan

I wonder if Lance Bass is doing it because Justin Timberlake is about to release his nexy solo album real soon.

Old 07/26/2006, 1:55 PM
His senses were dimmed

I figued this announcement would be made eventually. The gossip magazines recently saw him at a gay bar with the Amazing Race guy so I figured the announcement would be soon. Not important in my mind but the tabloids might have a field day with this.

Old 07/26/2006, 11:33 AM
Totally F****able

This should inspire Will, if he ever decided to do another guest appearance on MAD.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ap/20060726...BIVI7_NAuRsVoB

Old 03/02/2006, 1:23 AM
His senses were dimmed

I FOUND IT!!!!

Ok sorta found it. This is a gift for all the non Canadians who never got a chance to see Will in Madison. It isn't much but its the first 5 minutes of the first episode he was in. The only one he was in for the first season. The show used to be for guidance councillors to show children so that is how I found the video. anyways if you type or copy this URL....

http://gpn.unl.edu/high_product.asp?...5Fid=561%2E013

you will get to a page. You could buy the tape for 9.50 if it is still for sale but you can also preview the video. It's small but Will is in it for a bit. 9.50 is actually really good for the episode because it's pretty cool. At this point I guess Will was in the Semi Bald before the bald we now know today. It's too bad I can only find this one with him but the show was really excellent and Will had a very important role in the series. He also goes through some great 90's hair trends, as well as what I'm guessing is his only recorded stand-up routines.

Check it out but keep in mind this is meant to be a cheesy guidance councillor film for schools and it's from the 90's.

Finding this inspires me to check out my tapes to find an old episode I didn't tape over from one of the later episodes. I'll try my best to get one on the computer somehow.
Enjoy!

EDIT: Hold The Phone! It's actually $95 for the episode so thats like 9.50 American but it's very pricey. Don't buy it thinking that it is only 9.50 please. That would suck.

Old 01/24/2006, 6:40 PM
Fresh Meat

Default Will Sasso

My favorite roles that he does has to be Kenny Rogers & of course Steven Seagal. Would love to see a action spoof movie with him acting as Seagal. Love the one skit he did as Seagal vision!

Old 12/29/2005, 3:20 PM
<3 True Love <3

as posted in Ron's thread, I found a Canadian Comedy Troupe he was in http://sev.prnewswire.com/entertainm...8122005-1.html

err well that's an article mentioning his name.,..the troupe's website is http://www.deadtroll.com/

*disclaimer: this post is not intendid to offend male homosexuals due to it's flamboyancy...any discrepencies from this post need be discussed in a pm to the poster thank you!

Old 12/21/2005, 8:25 AM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Interview W/ Will Sasso
Posted on Dec 20, 2005 11:11 PM

Most people know Will Sasso from MadTV, but he has done much much more. He may be one of the funniest comedians out there right now. Will even has a great humor website, HAMFATTER.COM He was even nice enough to do an interview for the Drunkendelight.com community! It Goes Something like this.:

Dylan: Lets just get this out of the way, you are Canadian. Do you think that the only reason people hire you is because you are foreign and they are trying to fulfill their affirmative action obligations?

Will Sasso: Yes. I can't wait until Hollywood discovers that I'm a total hack. Then I'll finally be forced to retire, move back to rural British Columbia and buy that lumberyard I've been dreaming of my whole life. By the way, thanks for letting me know that "affirmative action" has now been expanded to Canadian Caucasians. I know a lot of pasty-white dudes from the great white north that are pretty sick and tired of working graveyard at the maple syrup plant. This is great news!

Dylan:You have been in so many different things, from MadTV to Family Guy, to Wrestle-mania, X-Files, You name it you have pretty much done it. What was the most fun?

Will Sasso: I can tell that you got your info from IMDB.com since they list Wrestlemania as something that I "appeared in." I know that I was part of a Hulk Hogan clip package in Wrestlemania 21, but I was actually there to watch (you can see me marking out in the front row behind Jim Ross and Jerry "the King" Lawler's announce table on the DVD). Having said that, to answer your question, the "most fun" has to be Wrestlemania. There have been many days in my career that I would have traded for a seat at Wrestlemania. I have nothing but good memories of my time at MADtv and Less Than Perfect but still, it would have been rad on some days to be able to say, "**** you guys, I'm going to Wrestlemania so eat my balls!"

Dylan: Growing up, who were your major influences and who do you find funny now?

Will: Since the age that most kids were watching Sesame Street and Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, my soft pink brain was rotting due to large doses of SCTV, Monty Python and early SNL. My major influences include a long list of comedy Gods from those programs as well as others from that era. Candy, Murray, Martin, Belushi, Cleese, Levy, Short, Aykroyd, Radner, Idol, O'Hara, Moranis, Chase, Flaherty, Murphy, Crystal, Guest, Kaufman and Letterman are at the top of that list. When I was a teenager, Kids in the Hall, Simpsons, the Ben Stiller Show and SNL were the shows that influenced me the most and it was all about Hartman, Meyers, Farley, Sandler and all five of the Kids.

Today Bill Murray is still the funniest man on the planet, but past that it would be hard to prove that Jack Black, Vince Vaughn and Conan O'Brien aren't genius.

Dylan: Let me drink now and these questions will get a lot better... To be continued.

Will: Me too. BRB.

Dylan: I only drink MGD when i buy, what about you?

Will: Whatever the easiest slut in the bar wants.

Dylan: Would you rather fight Mike Tyson or talk like him?

Will: I'd like to fight him. and talk like him while I'm getting my ass kickedjust to **** with his head.

Dylan: OK so you lost 200lbs in the year 2000, congrats on that btw, but what do you miss most about that extra 200lbs...?

Will: The last fifty. so I gained it back.

Dylan: You run a site called HAMFATTER.COM, what inspired that name?

Will: "HAMFATTER.COM" is a very old term with many meanings. My older brother thought it would be a cool name for my official site. His company brands other companies and corporations. or something like that. He didn't charge me for his idea but he did pants me in front of his kids shortly after the site launched so we're even.

Dylan: Do you think because you stepped into my world of internet entertainment from acting and comedy that i can just step into your world easily?

Will: I don't see why not. Paris Hilton started out sucking cock on the internet and now she's one of the funniest people in all of entertainment. She's comedy gold.

Dylan: You are in an upcoming movie, Southland Tales, with a ton of good actors... The Rock, Seann William Scott, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and some others... What can we expect from this movie? what is it all about? I read the plot but i just got confused...

Will: I read the script three times and still couldn't figure it all out. One of the other actors admitted to reading it ten times and had only a slightly better grasp on the whole thing than I did. I can't tell you what to expect from the film other than it will be really really really weird. If you've seen Donnie Darko you know that Richard Kelly is pretty deep.

Dylan: You where also in Ernest Goes To School... Not much to say about that but i was a huge Ernest fan as a wee child. That's awesome... I guess i don't need your input for this...

Will: Nope.

Dylan: Did you get really hurt when Bret 'The Hitman Hart' beat your ass around the ring and then your own co-worker beat you with a chair? It did not look pretty...

Will: Answer A: I sustained numerous long-term injuries due to my ill-advised grudge match with "the Exellence of Execution." Some doctors say I may never fully recover.
Answer B: After it was over, I walked backstage and laughed my ass off with a couple friends over how absolutely insane the whole thing was. I've been a wrestling fan since I was a kid and Bret has always been one of my favorites. The whole thing seemed very surreal, especially the fact that I wasn't even a little sore in any way. I get how a wrestling legend like Bret Hart could get in the ring night after night and, in twenty-plus years, never hurt another wrestler. What I still can't wrap my head around is the fact that he had a full on wrestling match, inside and outside of the ring, with a guy that's never "walked down that aisle" and I came away without a scratch. Makes me want to suplex my friends onto the pavement in my back yard. Bret's that good.

Dylan: On your website HAMFATTER.COM it says that I (Dylan) am your life long friend... kind of creepy since i never met you in person, but I guess I'm glad you are a fan.

Will: Wrong Dylan, Dylan. My web designer, Dylan Stewart, and I grew up together in Ladner B.C., moved to LA as naive young hopefuls, worked together at MADtv and now waste more time than we should on HAMFATTER.COM. but you're cool too, I guess.

Dylan: Personally I think one of the funniest sketches you have done for MadTV is the Kenny Rodgers Jackass skit. I even have it on my website (keep that on the DL to avoid lawsuit's), what do you think is your funniest skit?

Will: That sketch where I was really funny is easily the funniest. Those other sketches that aren't funny just aren't funny at all.

Dylan: What's one thing that is interesting about you that is not well known?

Will: I can fart the alphabet.

Thanks again Will for doing this interview. I know the entire Drunkendelight.com community appreciates you taking the time out for us.Congrats on all your success for far and good luck on your future success! Make sure everyone goes and checks out HAMFATTER.COM which is Will's official site. There is a lot of great stuff on there!

http://www.drunkendelight.com/

Old 10/25/2005, 4:43 PM
Where's My Money!?

Quote:
Originally posted by ~TJ~
not working for me .

That is so cool though, I love it when tv or music people make myspaces.

EDIT: Nvm got it to work. Just took some elbow grease.
Sorry about that, glad you found it, I copied and pasted the link from when I was signed into myspace, but now it's all been corrected, the link should work perfectly now

Kenny Rogers CS2 CHAMPION: Want sumthin' done right, Gotta doooo it yourself!
Young People, be less picky about who you screw cause it all feels the same in the dark

Jasmine Wayne-Wayne: Je ne sais quoi = I am an Indian.
England?......Where's That? I miss the Money

WILL SASSO IS THE KING OF MADtv

Old 10/25/2005, 4:34 PM
His senses were dimmed

not working for me .

That is so cool though, I love it when tv or music people make myspaces.

EDIT: Nvm got it to work. Just took some elbow grease.

Old 10/25/2005, 2:23 PM
Where's My Money!?

Will informed me hes set up his own Official Myspace, hed love to hear from everyone, I know TJ, Steph and Mizzi will probably be interested .

Previously there was someone posing as him aged 27 & some people actually believed they were really sending messages to Will, but I can assure everybody that this is 100% official.

So what you waitin' for!? Go take a look:

Will's Official Myspace...No posin' here!

Young People, be less picky about who you screw cause it all feels the same in the dark

Last edited by Viper; 10/25/2005 at 6:00 PM.

Old 10/23/2005, 3:57 AM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

I was watching the deleted scenes w/ commentary for A Mighty Wind last night, and there was a scene with Will Sasso. He played the guy who inflated all the balloons with helium for the concert, and his character had a helium induced exchanged with Larry Miller. It wasn't particularly funny (or long) and it didn't have a point, so it was easy to see why it was cut.

Old 09/13/2005, 6:32 PM
His senses were dimmed

Hehe they ditch the opening credits after like 5 episodes I think. I liked them but I would rather have more of the show with the cast at the bottom of the screen.

I'm also really looking forward to the new episodes. I ate that I have to wait til next year :'(

Old 09/13/2005, 6:29 PM
Where's My Money!?

Last week we finally started getting New Episodes of "Less Than Perfect"
(the UK had be showing Season 1 episodes daily for a year)
we now have Season 2 & here's 2 screen caps from the Opening Credits:

We'll probably have to wait until next September for Season 3 but fortunately I've managed to see most of those.

And I'm really looking forward to Season 4 (2006)