Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Cast Members
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04/16/2004, 9:01 AM
Totally F****able

Upcoming Artie appearances:

Dirty Work (1998)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USAP Apr 22 02:00pm
Movies, 120 Mins.
** (Rated PG-13)

Unable to find gainful employment, two underachievers establish a revenge-for-hire business. Adult Situations; Language.

Cast: Norm MacDonald, Jack Warden,Artie Lange , Traylor Howard, Don Rickles, Christopher McDonald, Chevy Chase, Chris Farley, Gary Coleman, Ken Norton, John Goodman, Adam Sandler, Bradley Reid, Matthew Steinberg.
Director(s): Bob Saget.
Producer(s): Brad Grey, Ray Reo, Robert Simonds

THIS WILL AIR AGAIN ON APRIL 23 @1.30AM

Old 03/30/2004, 10:56 PM
Saul Rubinek Luvah

I only remember Artie from a couple of episodes of MAD tV, but I've seen him in a lot of movies and on The Howard Stern Show.

Old 03/28/2004, 7:24 PM
???????????

Artie Lange was on Mad Tv in seasons 1 and 2, his last episode was episode #216.

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet...725/season-all

Old 03/25/2004, 9:53 AM
Totally F****able

"Game Over" Friday March 26th @8 and 8.30 pm on UPN

April 2nd @ 8 & 8.30 pm on UPN

Old 03/19/2004, 10:11 AM
Totally F****able

I read the news last night and it said Game Over was about to be pulled or did get pulled because of low ratings.

Old 03/19/2004, 9:55 AM

Artie is/was like Howards sidekick on The Howard Stern Show. Which I believe is/is going to be cancled

Dennis Miller: I don't wanna go on a RANT here but America's foreign policy makes about as much sense as Beowolf having sex with Robert Fulton at the first Battle of Antetum. I mean when a neo-conservative defenstrates it's like Raskalnakov filibuster dioxymonohydrostinate.
Peter: What the hell does RANT mean?

Old 02/07/2004, 4:13 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Default www.tvbarn.com

IT'S GAME ON FOR UPN'S "GAME OVER," PRIME TIME'S FIRST-EVER

CGI-ANIMATED COMEDY TO MAKE ITS DEBUT, ON

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 10 AT 8:00PM

GAME OVER Features the Voices of E.G. Daily, Rachel Dratch, Artie Lang,

Lucy Liu and Patrick Warburton

UPN'S new comedy GAME OVER, prime time's first-ever CGI-animated series which follows the far-from-ordinary suburban Smashenburn family living in an alternate video-game universe comprised of off-beat characters, action heroes, monsters and cartoon characters inspired by popular video games, will debut on Wednesday, March 10 (8:00-8:30PM ET/PT) on UPN.

Immediately following GAME OVER, THE MULLETS returns to UPN on its new night, Wednesdays (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) and STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE will move to 9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT.

In UPN's new CGI-animated comedy GAME OVER, Rip Smashenburn (voiced by Patrick Warburton) is a racecar driver who rides daily in the Grand Prix and hopes to one day make it through a single race without blowing up. His beautiful wife, Raquel (voiced by Lucy Liu), juggles familial responsibilities with her career as a gun-toting, monster-fighting government agent. Their son, Billy (voiced by E.G. Daily), is a hip-hop loving, trend-obsessed 13-year-old who couldn't be more different than his older sister, Alice (voiced by Rachel Dratch), a 15-year-old trying to save the world one annoying way at a time. The family pet, Turbo (voiced by Artie Lange), is 300 pounds of everything a pet isn't. He knocks over pawn shops, busts open parking meters and robs the fighting Shaolin monks who live next door.

With a supporting cast of Anime love interests, zombies, first person shooters, elves, tomb raiders, soldiers and anything else that has ever appeared in a video game, GAME OVER is truly groundbreaking television that reaffirms UPN's commitment to delivering hip, edgy and unique programming to its young adult audience.

UPN's new series GAME OVER stars the voices of E.G. Daily ("Rugrats Go Wild!" "Chalk Zone") as Billy Smashenburn, Rachel Dratch ("Saturday Night Live") as Alice Smashenburn, Artie Lang ("The Howard Stern Show," "Elf") as Turbo, Lucy Liu ("Charlie's Angels," "Ally McBeal") as Raquel Smashenburn and Patrick Warburton ("Seinfeld," "The Tick") as Rip Smashenburn.

GAME OVER is produced by Carsey-Werner-Mandabach, created by David Sacks ("The Simpsons," "The Tick") and developed by David Goetsch ("3rd Rock From the Sun"), David Sacks, Jason Venokur ("3rd Rock From The Sun") and Ross Venokur ("The Tick"). Executive producers are David Goetsch, David Sacks, Jason Venokur, Ross Venokur, Marcy Carsey, Tom Werner, Caryn Mandabach ("That '70s Show," "Grounded For Life," "Whoopi," "The Tracy Morgan Show"). John Rice ("King of The Hill") is supervising director.

Old 02/07/2004, 2:59 AM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Artie Lange is starring in a new movie called "Perfect Opposites".

Old 01/15/2004, 8:17 PM
Casual Fan

Artie was born in 1967 in New Jersey.

Old 01/15/2004, 2:19 AM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Post Artie Lange

Full Name: Arthur Steven Lange [news]
Date of Birth: October 11th, 1967
Place of Birth: Union Township, NJ
Height / Weight: 5'9" / <unknown>
Seasons on MADtv: 1-2 (1995 - 1997)

Recurring Characters:Celebrity Impressions:
  • Ed Harris
  • Ed McMahon
  • F. Lee Bailey
  • Joe Pesci
  • Larry Csonka
  • Newt Gingrich
  • Richard Karn
  • Roseanne
  • Rosie O'Donnell
  • Wayne Knight
  • Yassir Arafat
Biography:
Arthur Steven Lange grew up a child of a middle class family in Union, New Jersey. At Union High School, Lange excelled in baseball, becoming an All County third baseman. Working long afternoons with his loving contractor father, Artie developed a comical view of social classes, and his place in life as a barrel chested Italian boy. After Artie, completed high school, his father fell off a roof and became a quadriplegic. Artie changed his college plans to be near his family, taking up odd jobs as a clerk, laborer and cab driver. After his fathers' death four years later, Artie gave up his Port of Newark longshore mans' job to play his first gig at New York's Improv in Hell's Kitchen. Gaining steadying success, Artie pursued sketch comedy helping to create the popular improv group, 'Live On Tape'. Doing improv landed Artie his major break, he was cast as an original member of Fox's MADtv in 1995. Hollywood success would bring down the comic with substance abuse and a possession for cocaine arrest. MADtv fired him in 1997. After rehab, depression and a 40 pound weight gain, Lange found himself out of work until Saturday Night Live comedian Norm Mac Donald remembered him. Lange played Mac Donald's sidekick in both Dirty Work (1998) and ABC's "Norm Show". As a guest during a promotional tour with Mac Donald, Howard Stern first heard and liked Lange. Years before, Artie and his father listened daily to the Howard Stern Show. He joined the cast of the Howard Stern Show in 2001, bringing impressions and an average guy prospective to the radio and E network shows.

Where are they now?
As of August 2007, Artie is the co-host of Howard Stern's radio show.

Television - Starring Roles:
  • <none at this time>
Television - Guest Roles:Film - Starring Roles:Film - Supporting Roles:Other Credits:
  • Radio: The Howard Stern Radio Show
Fun Facts:
  • Artie is an avid fan of the New York Yankees and holds season tickets.
  • Artie was an All-County baseball player, as a third baseman for Union High School.
  • Artie is of Italian, German, and American Indian descent.
  • Artie lived with his parents until he was 27 years old.
  • Artie bet $25,000 on the first Tyson-Holyfield fight. He bet on Tyson and lost.
Famous Catch-Phrases:
  • "Don't make me break my foot off in yo' ass!" --Mrs. Curtis (That's My White Mama)
Memorable Quotes:
  • <none at this time>
Pertinent Links:Special Thanks:
  • ef_7 - Title Banner
Sources:__________________________________________________

[return to profile index] [return to forum index] [return to home page]

Last edited by MADfan2004; 09/21/2007 at 3:44 PM. Reason: Changed title banner and photo banner, added special thanks.