Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Cast Members
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12/10/2008, 4:53 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

It's really not a case of the weight thing with me, it is part of it but there are other things. It's the character of the guy. Mo's character in the show doesn't seem like the type of person who would go for that guy. I get this from the episode last week when the guy refured to having sex with her like 5 times. He just seems a little too rude for her. She's too sweet and he seems too rude, that is the problem I have.

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)

Old 12/10/2008, 3:03 PM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmanismadformad View Post
Because they are incompatible! As I said, one thing I don't like about this show is how they cast people.
being a fat person with a skinny person does not automatically make them incompatible.

Its a tv show, they are actually mature enough to understand that its how well two people work together, how strong their chemistry is, that determines how successful a coupling will be.

Old 12/10/2008, 2:00 PM
Obsessed!

Quote:
Because they are incompatible! As I said, one thing I don't like about this show is how they cast people.
it's a tv show.... a person's weight should not matter....it's how the characters develop yogether that matters.

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart

Old 12/10/2008, 10:14 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpiogrrl4405 View Post
so what if her character is marrying a fat guy.

Get over it.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 12/10/2008, 10:10 AM
Totally F****able

Quote:
As of this moment. She's marrying the fat idiot, she's marrying the fat idiot on According to Jim! What is wrong with the world! Mo is too hot for that guy! This just sucks! I don't know how much more AJ I can take, I don't think Mo can do it for me. Wait, she just did a cartwheel! I feel better! Not a lot better but a little better.

Ok, dude u have got to relax. Its just a TV show, its not that big of a deal, you have got to calm down, so what if her character is marrying a fat guy.

Get over it.

Old 12/09/2008, 10:12 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

As of this moment. She's marrying the fat idiot, she's marrying the fat idiot on According to Jim! What is wrong with the world! Mo is too hot for that guy! This just sucks! I don't know how much more AJ I can take, I don't think Mo can do it for me. Wait, she just did a cartwheel! I feel better! Not a lot better but a little better.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 12/09/2008, 4:55 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I did some research, and I think Mo is an official recurring character on the show now. I say this because one of the "stars" of the show who plays the wife's sister left last season. Mo may very well be the replacement for her, but if there is a god, this will be her last episode on that show. I love Mo but as Josh said in the Sh*t on tv sketch Jim should be dead.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 12/09/2008, 2:25 PM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Ok, apparently Mo is going to be on According to Jim again. Tell me guys, is it really worth watching this horrible show for Mo because after watching a full episode of this show last week I never felt closer to dying from an account of "so awful of a show" in my life. If it is then I will watch for Mo, but if not I will pass on this snoozer of a show.

Its worth it................For Mo

Otherwise I wouldn't bother. I actually watched last week's ep with Mo and I almost gouged out my own eyeballs simply because it was so bad, but still Mo was in it and I will watch it again, just for her.

Old 12/09/2008, 12:32 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Ok, apparently Mo is going to be on According to Jim again. Tell me guys, is it really worth watching this horrible show for Mo because after watching a full episode of this show last week I never felt closer to dying from an account of "so awful of a show" in my life. If it is then I will watch for Mo, but if not I will pass on this snoozer of a show.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 12/02/2008, 11:33 PM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanmathis26 View Post
Im Shocked that According to Jim is on air because of the recent thing with ABC.
what recent thing?

Old 12/02/2008, 11:17 PM
MADtv Fan Since 1995 EST.

Im Shocked that According to Jim is on air because of the recent thing with ABC.

Old 12/02/2008, 11:12 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Ok, I just watched the AJ episode. If you like this show (lone fan out there) stop reading now because this is going to get ugly.

Is Mo going to be a recurring character on this show now, because by the ending it looks possible. If that's so I just can't watch even for the Mo factor. This show is truly awful.

Also, how could Mo be dating that fat guy?! There is no way she would ever date that guy, and even worse in the show SHE wanted to date HIM! I felt sick every time the fat guy mentioned having sex with her, which was like 500 times in the episode!

That's one problem with this show, bad casting. Mo's good but casting her as the fat guys girlfriend doesn't make any sense. Also, that Cheryl girl seems much too hot to be married to Jim Belushi.

I must say the one bright spot in this horribly bad show was how gorgeous Mo looked. Has the monster of age not been successful in capturing her because she looks just as hot as she did 10 years ago, possibly hotter!

I am telling you, the world has it's problems but none is bigger than this dumb show. I really hope they scrap it soon and replace it with a better show, like maybe the Mo Collins Variety Hour hmm?

Rise from the Dead!

Old 12/02/2008, 7:08 PM
Totally F****able

Quote:
I checked my PVR. It is new so because of that I will watch it, but only for Mo

yeah, they're new. I just looked. At any rate, since its Mo, you should watch it just for her. The writing on that show is absolutely terrible.

Old 12/02/2008, 5:47 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpiogrrl4405 View Post
I dont think its a new according to jim. She did a series of episodes on the show a few months ago, but I dunno if they are the repeats.
I checked my PVR. It is new so because of that I will watch it, but only for Mo

Rise from the Dead!

Old 12/02/2008, 5:36 PM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Apparently Mo is going to be on the possibly new According to Jim tonight on ABC. Scorp, seeing as I think According to Jim is one of the worst shows in television history would you know if her appearance on this show is worth watching?

Also, has anyone noticed that Mo has been blitzing the television landscape lightly? FrankTV, According to Jim, the MLS Cup thing, Pushing Daisies. A better question, when is she going to get her own show!

I dont think its a new according to jim. She did a series of episodes on the show a few months ago, but I dunno if they are the repeats. As far as worth watching, if you are a Mo fan and can look past the crappy writing material they gave her to work with then by all means watch it. I watched them. The material was mediocre at best but it was Mo and I'm not one to turn anything Mo related down....

As far as her own show, I think she'll finally get her own show when everyone involved in her little career circle, herself included, come to the realization that she is amazingly talented and could truly benefit from opening up her horizons a bit more in what projects she decides to do...

Also there is the little issue of she's a single momma and would have to work around the needs/schedule of her 13 year old son..

Old 12/02/2008, 1:10 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Apparently Mo is going to be on the possibly new According to Jim tonight on ABC. Scorp, seeing as I think According to Jim is one of the worst shows in television history would you know if her appearance on this show is worth watching?

Also, has anyone noticed that Mo has been blitzing the television landscape lightly? FrankTV, According to Jim, the MLS Cup thing, Pushing Daisies. A better question, when is she going to get her own show!

Rise from the Dead!

Old 11/23/2008, 3:56 PM
Totally F****able

6th (and i presume) final commercial. The MLS championship game was on tv earlier today and i didn't bother to watch long enough to see if the commercials actually aired.....im assuming they may or may not have

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YceOdKFwHCg

Old 11/21/2008, 11:42 AM
Totally F****able

5th commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEcctIq2QTk

Old 11/19/2008, 12:20 PM
Totally F****able

Quote:
I'm kind of surprised scorpiogrrl didn't mention this but Mo was in last weeks episode of Frank Caliendo's TBS show FrankTV (episode 204, Franks of America). She was playing Mary Tyler Moore in a spoof of what the show would be like if it was filmed like the Office. I guess Frank remembered the Mary Tyler Moore sketch from season 8 and figured no one could do it better then Mo. No one can, as she was perfect in the sketch! It really brought up old memories of MADtv for me.

Mo Collins+Mary Tyler Moore+Parodying of the Office=Hilarity!

I wasn't aware of it.......Although we still talk on a fairly frequent basis, Mo doesn't usually keep me abreast of everything she's doing. Some things yes, but not all...Since im not doing her website anymore I think maybe she feels its not worth mentioning..

Old 11/19/2008, 2:02 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I'm kind of surprised scorpiogrrl didn't mention this but Mo was in last weeks episode of Frank Caliendo's TBS show FrankTV (episode 204, Franks of America). She was playing Mary Tyler Moore in a spoof of what the show would be like if it was filmed like the Office. I guess Frank remembered the Mary Tyler Moore sketch from season 8 and figured no one could do it better then Mo. No one can, as she was perfect in the sketch! It really brought up old memories of MADtv for me.

Mo Collins+Mary Tyler Moore+Parodying of the Office=Hilarity!

Rise from the Dead!