Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Cast Members
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11/02/2010, 8:41 PM
Totally F****able

Actually scratch that. She's doing another show on the 13th this time though they're calling it the divas of comedy or some ridiculous thing like that. It's still her Jill Michele and debra

Old 11/02/2010, 4:16 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

What a bastard!

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)

Old 11/02/2010, 8:40 AM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmanismadformad View Post
That just makes me sad to hear. Mo has so much talent and yet the fact that she can't find a gig is baffling. Isn't she still doing the ladies of MADtv comedy thing though? I thought I heard that another show was going on with them.
I dunno of she's still doing that. I think she might take a break after having been burned by a club in San Diego where she got paid nothing because the owner allegedly gave the entir club free tickets to see her.

Old 11/02/2010, 3:32 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

That just makes me sad to hear. Mo has so much talent and yet the fact that she can't find a gig is baffling. Isn't she still doing the ladies of MADtv comedy thing though? I thought I heard that another show was going on with them.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 11/01/2010, 10:49 PM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Wow, she collects those things doesn't she? I'm surprised she would sell that one being that it was in the last Lorraine sketch with her as a castmember. I would think she would feel somewhat close to that one. Also, why was it in that commercial anyway? Seems a little odd that they wouldn't just pick one up somewhere.
Yeah well when u havent had a stable job for the last 7 years and u have a kid plus a mortgage plus a costly divorce......u do what u gotta do to get by u know? I did tell her to play up the madtv angle and see what happens

Old 11/01/2010, 9:28 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Wow, she collects those things doesn't she? I'm surprised she would sell that one being that it was in the last Lorraine sketch with her as a castmember. I would think she would feel somewhat close to that one. Also, why was it in that commercial anyway? Seems a little odd that they wouldn't just pick one up somewhere.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 11/01/2010, 6:21 PM
Totally F****able

This is for all of you die hard fans who just happen to have 20,000 dollars burning a hole in their pockets.

Mo is selling her yellow travel trailer. It's the one featured in the Lorraine camping sketch as well as the nationally televised Subaru commercial where the guy loses his sunglasses. She's asking for 20,000 for it

Old 08/23/2010, 12:35 PM
Totally F****able

http://theparkwaytheater.com/calenda...d=328&cmd=view

Old 05/15/2010, 9:41 PM
Totally F****able

Quote:
I was watching the MADtv episode which featured the Spears on Sports episode in which Mo famously removed her shirt and sprayed whip cream in her bra to get some attention, and I couldn't help but notice a tattoo on her left arm. I couldn't tell what the tattoo was but it looked interesting. Scrop, can you shed some light on if this is a tattoo, and if it is, what it would be? This probably has been brought up before, but I either wasn't here, or I don't remember the discussion.

Its not a tattoo. My guess it was just something they added for kicks or possibly a bruise. lord knows she had her fair share of bruises and scrapes back in the day.

Mo doesn't have any tattoos......at least none that I've seen or been told about.

Old 05/13/2010, 1:02 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I was watching the MADtv episode which featured the Spears on Sports episode in which Mo famously removed her shirt and sprayed whip cream in her bra to get some attention, and I couldn't help but notice a tattoo on her left arm. I couldn't tell what the tattoo was but it looked interesting. Scrop, can you shed some light on if this is a tattoo, and if it is, what it would be? This probably has been brought up before, but I either wasn't here, or I don't remember the discussion.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 04/27/2010, 2:23 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Alright, and it's good to see that Mo is still good friends with Andy after that whole Celebrity Rehab thing. Still, as good as this movie sounds with all of it's MAD cast, the title is probably a sign that this may not even make it to theatres.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 04/27/2010, 7:31 AM
Literally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpiogrrl4405 View Post
Bryan Callen and Debra Wilson seems to be in it, too. Could be fun.

Old 04/26/2010, 9:26 PM
Totally F****able

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1562849/

plus she was in the fam guy ep "go stewie go" which aired this season

Old 03/27/2010, 10:11 AM
Obsessed!

She appeared in that episode of Parks and Recreation about two weeks ago I hope they keep using her, I love her character. They don't have a lot of recurring characters on the show so this is a good sign for her that they've used someone that doesn't work in the Parks Department so much ! I forgot to mention it last time I was on here, thanks for posting it Scorp!

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart

Old 03/19/2010, 11:32 PM
Totally F****able

http://www.nbc.com/parks-and-recreat...s/#vid=1210270

not sure when this aired. Nor do I care, but I thought someone on here would enjoy it.

Old 02/25/2010, 9:04 PM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Originally Posted by potroastpig View Post
I saw her in another episode! I love that show. Do you know if she has filmed more than two? The one's I've seen her in was the season 1 episode "Pawnee Zoo" and one season two episode named, "Christmas Scandal".

I hope they reprise her character more, she was hilarious! And Parks and Recreation just got an early pick up for a third season! (Google it, there are many articles on it!)
I'm sure she's probably done more than the initial two. Thing is, I don't know.....best bet would be to look at her imdb.com page or contact her on Facebook/MySpace/Twitter.

Old 02/24/2010, 11:50 PM
Obsessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpiogrrl4405 View Post
She's filming more "Parks & Recreation" stuff......

I'd keep you up to date, but as it is, I don't even find out about these things until either an hour or so before it airs or after its already aired...

and I couldn't do anything about Modern Fam cuz the site was down
I saw her in another episode! I love that show. Do you know if she has filmed more than two? The one's I've seen her in was the season 1 episode "Pawnee Zoo" and one season two episode named, "Christmas Scandal".

I hope they reprise her character more, she was hilarious! And Parks and Recreation just got an early pick up for a third season! (Google it, there are many articles on it!)

-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen

Old 02/11/2010, 10:04 PM
Totally F****able

according to imdb.com she was in a episode of "Men of A Certain Age" titled "Powerless" playing someone named Laura

Edit: here's the link to watch the episode http://www.casttv.com/shows/men-of-a...erless/mt65tr1

Old 02/10/2010, 5:04 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Yeah, I posted it somewhere else a while ago. Still funny. There is actually a longer version that shows an opening of the show to which the report is being filed, and and ending, in which they all leave after watching the interview, and Matt (Keegan) beats the crap out of the dummy again. Mo's part is the best. I wouldn't mind being in her "Yoga" class.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 02/10/2010, 3:07 PM
Obsessed!

Funny video that has Mo and Keegan in it. Don't know if anyone has shared it, but here it is:

http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi2490892825/