Staff Alumnus

Default Vancome Rescue (#301)

Vancome Lady-Kathy: Nicole Sullivan
Stewardess: Lisa Kushell
Capt. Winslow: Phil Lamarr
Passenger 1: Debra Wilson
Passenger 2: Will Sasso
UN Diplomat: MADtv Extra

(Scene opens to the airplane crash site)

Stewardess: Come on people, keep your chins up! Its only been 3 days, Iím there is still rescue crews out there looking for us. Remember, the most important thing to do is to keep a positive attitude. (Begins to cry) Iím a liar!

Passenger 1: Thanks for the pep talk, it really helped!

Passenger 2: Weíre out of food, weíre out of water. Oh lets face it, weíre all gonna die!

Diplomat: Someone didnít finish their honey roasted peanuts!

Stewardess: Donít eat that! We can divide it 6 ways!

(A helicopter is heard in the background)

Stewardess: Look! A helicopter! Weíre saved!

Kathy (Off stage): The eagle has landed!

(Kathy walks into the scene)

Kathy: Greetings, air disaster victims. I am from the Saint Bernard Emergency Search and Rescue Team and I am here toÖttcha, you know what? Uh uh! You people look like a wreck! Iím just kiddiní, thatís a little joke we have back at headquarters.

Passenger 2: Why did the rescue helicopter leave?

Kathy: Ok, sir, we are very busy andÖwhoa! What was the body count before humpty dumpty here started chowiní down?

Passenger 2: Excuse me?

Kathy: Ok sir, take my advice, donít eat the Chinese one, youíll be hungry again in an hour. Oh, Christmas on a cracker! What do we have here?

Stewardess: Poor thing, she is burned on over 80% of body.

Kathy: Oh, well, it looks we got us a frequent fryer huh?

Passenger 1: Water! Water!

Kathy: Water? Oh, yes, thanks, I am very parched. Ok, letís get down to brass tax, shall we? Now, I am surveying the scene, Iím surveying the scene, Iím surveying the scene and Iím wondering who could have caused the crash, huh? (Points to the diplomat) Who would wanna pull ole Uncle Samís beard just to show the Sanflees back at home what a big man he was huh? Looks like the suicide partier mission didnít quite work out, did it Mr. Falafal?

Diplomat: I am not a terrorist you rude woman! I am a diplomat with United Nations.

Kathy: Ok, sir, you can save that speech for death row, alright Saddam?

Stewardess: This is getting us no where. Perhaps I could help, I was the flight attendant on board.

Kathy: Well, mile high Mary, judging from the amount of survivors, maybe you should have spent more time showing them the exits instead of your entrance!

Stewardess: Whatís that supposed to mean?

Kathy: Ok, now, just for the record, what went down first, you or the plane?

Stewardess: I resent that! I did everything I could.

Kathy: Donít you mean everyone?

Stewardess: I had nothing to do with the crash. If you donít believe me, ask Captain Winslow.

Kathy: Oh, thatís Captain Crunch over there. You-who, Captain, can you see me? Oh, who am I kidding, if he canít see a mountain huh?

Stewardess: Canít you see heís about to crack? For Godís sake, be gentle with him!

Kathy: Ok, you know what? Donít tell me how to do my job. Iíve had over two hundred hours of victim sensitivity training. Hey, wrong way Joe! Speaky Eglish? Yeah, you Mr. Popularity. Donít be such a gloomy Gus, Iím sure youíll get your own segment on Foxís ďWhen planes go down!Ē

Capt. Winslow: It wasnít my fault.

Kathy: Yeah, I know, I know, its very hard to see with a stewardess all over your face huh?

Capt. Winslow: No, no, that wasnít it.

Kathy: Now, what do ya think it was? Was it boos? Was it pills? Was it affirmative action?

Capt. Winslow: Wait! Wait, I remember now. There was a, a, helicopter, then, and I veered to miss it and I, and I hit the mountain. (Begins to cry)

Kathy: Was there a big Saint Bernard on it?

Capt. Winslow: Yes!

Kathy: Thatís weird! Any-whoÖ

Passenger 1 (Coughing): Wait a minute, you caused the crash.

Kathy: Lady, I donít know what you are talking about.

Passenger 1: It was you!

Kathy: LadyÖ

Passenger 1: You caused the crash!

Kathy: Lady, ok, and weíre dying, and weíre dying, and weíre dead! Ok, dig in humpty, this one is well done!

(Passenger 1 dies)

Passenger 2: Are you gonna get us out of here or not?

Kathy: Ttcha, you know what? (Her beeper goes off) Uh uh! Oh, Iím so sorry! Yeah, my vacation has just started. See, I thought I was going to be able to get this in before Maui, but I guess not. But donít crack, Iíll be back in 2 weeks. Does anyone want me to bring them a lay? Oh, except you, youíve had quite enough young lady! (Points to the stewardess)

Passenger 2: Where do you think your going?

Kathy: Thereís my ride! Ok, bye bye! Aloha! (Covers ears) Lalala lalalaÖ. (She leaves the scene)

(Everyone in the background is yelling for her to come back)

(The scene closes)

Last edited by Princess PeachC; 08/09/2005 at 6:36 PM.

Old 08/09/2005, 12:34 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:
Kathy: Ok, sir, we are very busy andÖwhoa! What was the body count before humpy dumpy here started chowiní down?
Humpty Dumpty