Go Back   Planet MADtv > Sketch Comedy > Front Page News
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01/24/2006, 1:24 AM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Default Frank Caliendo to appear on Letterman!

Those of you who are members of Frank's mailing list will probably know by now that Frank is scheduled to be the second guest on The Late Show with David Letterman this Tuesday, 24th January.

From Frank's website:
Frank just got a last minute phone call to appear on "The Late Show with David Letterman" on Tuesday night (1/24/2006). He is scheduled to be the second guest. Because its last minute, you probably won't see Frank in the guides, but check your local listings for the Tuesday night show time on CBS.
This is great news for Frank, it must be a dream come true for him. Even better, he's appearing on a show that airs here! The other scheduled guests are Beth Orton and Emma Thompson (Nanny McPhee). Don't forget to tune in: Tuesday, 24th January (that's today), 11:30pm on CBS.

Old 01/24/2006, 2:29 PM
Hardcore Fan

Also, don't be surprised if Frank doesn't get on the show tonight because David Letterman at times on his show acts like David Letterman whenever he's on a roll.
Old 01/25/2006, 1:25 AM
0ld sk00l

Quote:
Originally posted by cartman2002
Also, don't be surprised if Frank doesn't get on the show tonight because David Letterman at times on his show acts like David Letterman whenever he's on a roll.
...??

Anyways, I watched Frank on Letterman and he was good! He did mostly the same kinda thing he did on madtv that one time, but some things were different. People really like him, it seems like cuz they were laughing at everything, which they should have anyway cuz it was funny stuff! Good Job Frank!

My Fanfics
Old 01/25/2006, 1:44 AM

Yeah I just watched it too. It was good! I was laughing at everything even though we've seen him do all that before. He just delivers everything so perfectly.