Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05/22/2008, 5:51 AM
Ready for a change
Active Supporter

Email her and ask her nicely to come back

Old 05/22/2008, 5:47 AM
Obsessed!

Does Lisa still lurk on here, or is this thread basically dead? lol cause I have a question if she still is on here!

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart

Old 01/29/2006, 7:56 PM
Ready for a change
Active Supporter

Quote:
Originally posted by Lisa Arch
Tarz: I've never been to Australia, but I have ALWAYS wanted to go! My husband went when he was in high school and talks about it all the time. We'll definitely go one day... hopefully soon. By the way, it's the hardest accent in the WORLD to do well!
True dat,its quite embrassing when people try to do the accent
Because they usuall come off sounding so wanky

Anyway...my next question...

Wheres the weirdest place you've had a fan approach you???
i guess that leads into...had any weird fan encounters?

Old 01/25/2006, 11:19 PM
Hardcore Fan

Thanks for answering my last question and also thanks for telling us what you have been up too lately.

My latest question is this,

Do you get paid for your appearences on Vh1 & E!?

Old 01/25/2006, 10:16 PM
Susan Whitfield
Cast Member

Hey Everyone! I'm sorry, I really am. First there were the holidays, then I got sick. Then I was in charge of this huge charity event that took weeks of my life away (but was worth it!), then I got sick again. Then auditions got a little crazy and now I'm going to try to keep up with this a little better. Don't get mad if I get a tad busy... but I so appreciate your interest and I don't want to lose touch.

By the way, I taped "The Best Week Ever" for Vh1 today, so I will hopefully make it on this Friday. February 12th I'm in "The 50 Greatest Chick Flicks" on the E Channel.

Cartman: Worst sketch? Wow. I never thought about that and I don't know if I have one. I know, lame answer. But I really can't think of one.

Tarz: I've never been to Australia, but I have ALWAYS wanted to go! My husband went when he was in high school and talks about it all the time. We'll definitely go one day... hopefully soon. By the way, it's the hardest accent in the WORLD to do well!

Newt: I'd have to say my favorite food is pie. I freaking love pie so much it's ridiculous. I have a pie problem. Apple pie is tops, and I love Marie Callander's Razzleberry pie. I'm a nut job. Aside from that, I love ribs, fried chicken, corn bread, brisket, scallops, tofu... I LOVE spinach, greek omelettes, any salad, mexican food, macaroni and cheese, pancakes, and believe it or not, I love oatmeal. I like to eat. A lot.

Old 01/13/2006, 11:22 PM
Hardcore Fan

I don't want to be rude but it's been a month since we heard from Lisa Arch on this forum.

I hope the reason why she hasn't replied to us lately is because she is working on a tv or movie project.

I hope we hear from Ms. Arch real soon to confirm this.

Old 12/13/2005, 4:02 PM
Hawt bytch
Staff Alumnus

Hey Lisa! I wanna say you were awesome while you were on MADtv! Susan Whitfield is awesome!

I know that you're a very good cook, and I was wondering, What's your favorite food?

Selena Luna = Best. Castmember. Ever.

Old 12/13/2005, 3:40 PM
Ready for a change
Active Supporter

oh wow...other people talking about survivor
i love that show...steph was robbed
Anyways...i should ask a question...

Have you ever been to australia and if not would u consider it?

Old 12/13/2005, 2:21 PM
Hardcore Fan

Thanks once again Lisa for answering my last question.

Here's my latest one,

In your opinion, What was the worst sketch ever to air on MADtv?

and I apoloigize if someone else has ask you this question.

Old 12/12/2005, 8:29 PM
Susan Whitfield
Cast Member

Hey Guys!!

Cartman- Hmmm... favorite Mad sketch? Any Kenny Rogers sketch made me laugh soooo hard! I also love the T-Shirt Barn sketch with Debra and Will. Debra was so sick that day, and she had that whole damn thing memorized and did it so brilliantly. Of my sketches, I really liked "You Got That From Me!"

Nick- Who do I want to win Apprentice? At this point, I think Rebecca's looking like the better candidate, but I was rooting for Randol this whole time. Now I think Rebecca is pretty worthy. I think they'll both get a job with him.

Ooops! Survivor's already over! Well, I guess I'm happy Danni won. I really wanted it to be Rafe, though. I love that guy.

Old 12/03/2005, 5:33 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

On the topic of TV:

Who do you want to win the Apprentice? Who do you think will win?
I like Rebecca, but I think that Randol will take it all.

What about for Survivor?
I like most of the people that are still left. I think Rafe and Steph have a good chance of making it to the final two, or winning it all.

I'd ask you what you think of Lost, but there are way too many questions. I think it's one of the best shows out there.

Old 12/03/2005, 11:22 AM
Hardcore Fan

Thanks again Lisa for repling to my last question.

Here's my latest question.

What is your favorite MADtv sketch of all-time.

Old 12/03/2005, 2:41 AM
Susan Whitfield
Cast Member

Hi Guys!!

Okay, let's see if I can catch up a bit.

Dartanian: My favorite current TV shows are "My Name is Earl", "Survivor", "Lost", "Apprentice" (Trump only), "Biggest Loser", "Extras" and I can not wait for Sopranos to start again!

Goodguy: I'm not sure how or why we got moved up, except to say our contracts were sort of worded that they had to make a decision whether to keep us or not after the first 7 episodes.

Cartman: I don't think Carmen really had a reaction to Fiona. She was pretty nervous to perform live and I think she was just concentrating on her lines. She was so sweet and very professional. Remember when she grabs my head and pretends to punch me? She did that pretty hard!! It was hilarious. And I loved doing the "You got that from me" sketch with her.

You're so Crazy: I think I sort of answered this before, but I felt I had chemistry with Alex, Chris, Phil and mostly Will. I did my last sketch with him and had a freaking blast.

MysterE: Thanks for pointing out the poll. That's fun. And, Aries and I got along fine. We just didn't see each other much and seemed to rarely be there at the same time. Also, to be honest, if I thought anyone was an A-hole, I would probably keep that to myself!!

Thanks for the birthday thread, everyone!! That seriously rocks. It was very touching.

Deathcab: The pay was good. Especially because up until I got the show, I was waiting tables. (For seven years!!!!!) So, with out getting specific, it was like a huge jump and a big change in my life. It wasn't the kind of money people make on sit coms, but it was really good. I was able to pay off all my debt.

Thank you all! Hope your Thanksgiving was great and that you're having fun getting ready for Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanza and everything else!!

Old 11/30/2005, 7:52 PM
w00t!

When you were on the show, what was the pay like? (If you feel comfortable answering that )

***Winner of Worst Username in the '05 Planet MADtv Awards***

Old 11/23/2005, 7:58 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Hope you have a happy thanksgiving Lisa. To see a whole thread dedicated to your birthday and is in it's 3rd year, please click here.

Old 11/21/2005, 1:55 PM
Hardcore Fan

Thanks Lisa, Probaly you're getting ready for maybe a possible role on a TV show or movie at the moment.

Old 11/21/2005, 12:42 AM
Susan Whitfield
Cast Member

Hey Guys!

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. I promise I'll come back and answer questions after Thanksgiving. It's just a tad crazy right now but I haven't forgotten about you!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Old 11/19/2005, 3:20 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Where'd you go Lisa? We miss you. Don't think we don't love you either. Come BAAAAACK lol

Old 11/11/2005, 10:52 AM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Welcome to the planet Lisa. If you havn't seen it, there's a poll here asking what impression of yours is liked the most. Fiona Apple is in the lead- 6 votes for 42.86%.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lisa Arch
The other question was if I got along with the cast and if I have any back stage pics.

I got along with much of the cast very well. Alex Borstein and I have known each other since we were 15, so that was easy. Phil is one of the nicest guys on the planet, as is Will Sasso. I run into Mary sometimes, and it's always great to see her. She's so talented. And Debra Wilson is awesome. I see Mo Collins at auditions and around town. She came on after I left, so we never worked together, but I think she's incredible and hilarious. Here's a funny story: the first time I met Mo was at Alex's wedding. She came up to me and said, "Hi, I'm Mo. I think I have your dressing room now!"
Question: I see you didn't mention Aries at all. Didn't you gel with him too? Was there ever an instance where you thought to yourself, "Geez, what an a$$hole" and can you tell us about that?

Old 11/11/2005, 10:48 AM

Welcome, Lisa! I'm a huge fan of your work. Anyway, here is my question: when you were on the show, did you feel as though that there was a particular castmember you had chemistry with? (as far as performing in the sketches).

XOXO,
Steph

BLACK POWER!
Stingray: Tight glutes, Midnight.
BABY GOT BACK!

Nicole Sullivan: Your mother's a whore.

"DON'T MAKE ME BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YO' ASS!"
--That's My White Mama