Go Back   Planet MADtv > Sketch Comedy > General Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Poll Results: who wishes we still had some of the old cast like mo debra and most deffinetly Nicole
most deffinetly 10 66.67%
ya that would be cool 6 40.00%
na they werent that great 3 20.00%
who cares about the others give me more Nicole Sullivan! 2 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09/27/2004, 1:10 AM
Fresh Meat

Thumbs Up old cast members

I really miss some of the old cast. I wish we could have every1 from the very first season- the 10th season work together especially have Nicole back. She was the best cast member yet! who agrees?!

Old 09/27/2004, 1:18 AM
Resident Movie Snob <3

I agree that older castmembers should drop in for the 10th season, I heard Nicole was, but I had wrote to Debra and she said that she didn't have any plans for that.

But yeaj, I would love to see a "reunion" type thing happen.

-------------------------------
"Tacocat is spelled the same backwards and fowards!"
Shawn 2/6/87 - 12/5/04

-------------------------------
Old 09/27/2004, 1:26 AM
Fresh Meat

You wrote to Debra that is awesome I wuold write to Nicole if I knew her sending address but I dont thats to bad. she is relly cool. I miss things like larrain and antonia the vancome lady and cabanna chat ( luv pool boy)

Old 09/27/2004, 8:00 PM
i'm an institution

Um,do ya mean Lorraine?

But yea a reunion would be the shiznet

oh hey, this place is different

Old 09/27/2004, 8:02 PM
Totally F****able

I think someone's got a wee bit of a spelling problem

Old 09/27/2004, 8:05 PM
i'm an institution

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpiogrrl2003
I think someone's got a wee bit of a spelling problem
shes got a teensy one where shes not a big enough fan to know how to spell names

oh hey, this place is different

Old 09/27/2004, 11:03 PM
Not a fighter a writer

Quote:
Originally posted by TchaKnowWhat

shes got a teensy one where shes not a big enough fan to know how to spell names
Oh come on typo's happen......Doesn't mean she's not a fan...

Anyway to the poster Lorraine was played by Mo Collins not Nicole Sullivan.......And yes it would be cool to have Nicole back there and Mo too....I say these two cause Debra doesn't plan on going back or stopping by I heard..............Melissa

Heroes,Private Practice,Greek, Ugly Betty,Grey's Antomy, Pushing daisies,Gossip girl are all great shows.

Country Music, and 80's and 90's pop is great music

Last edited by OCNSFAN1978; 09/28/2004 at 10:47 PM.
Old 09/28/2004, 6:48 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Quote:
Poll Title:
who wishes we still had some of the old cast like mo debra and most deffinetly Nicole
No, not at all. (sad music plays)Times change, people move on and sometimes you just gotta let go(music stops)

Maybe they could stop by every now and then, especially for the 10th season and all, but I don't think they should still be on the show or anything. No matter how much you favor the old cast, you have to admit, if they were on the show too long, they'd be pretty stale.

Old 10/02/2004, 5:46 PM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by MADfan2004

No, not at all. (sad music plays)Times change, people move on and sometimes you just gotta let go(music stops)

Maybe they could stop by every now and then, especially for the 10th season and all, but I don't think they should still be on the show or anything. No matter how much you favor the old cast, you have to admit, if they were on the show too long, they'd be pretty stale.
Sure, in an ideal world, I would love to preserve the Season One cast in a time capsule so that I could just call upon them to entertain me at will. Hmmm...okay, come to think of it, that'd be a tad bizarre. (Would it now, mizzimad?) No, but all...well, most...kidding aside, if you have a fave or 2 from "MADtv," then...oh, God, I was going to say something goofy like "if you love somebody, then set him or her free." However, I don't think that this guy would care for that too much.

But, well, you gotta accept that these fine folks will leave Alfred E.'s nest at some point, right? If you're a diehard fan of, oh, I don't know, Nicole Sullivan (just picking a name out of a hat here), then you really want her to go places. And, well, unfortunately, as wonderful as N.S. was during her 6-year run, hangin' around the Alfred E. compound indefinitely ain't a-gonna get her to those "places." I want to see Nic and a lot of these others achieve bigger and (I hope) better things. O.K., I'm tempted to say "first 'MADtv' and then the world," but I think I've breached some forum rule that states "one trite saying per post, or we'll hunt and kill you and feed you to Stuart" or something like that. And with that--yup, here it comes!--I'll now shut the f**k up.

*collective sigh of relief from fellow Planet "MADtv" posters*

"We can dig it!"
Old 10/02/2004, 11:17 PM
Not a fighter a writer

Quote:
Originally posted by mizzimad

Sure, in an ideal world, I would love to preserve the Season One cast in a time capsule so that I could just call upon them to entertain me at will. Hmmm...okay, come to think of it, that'd be a tad bizarre. (Would it now, mizzimad?) No, but all...well, most...kidding aside, if you have a fave or 2 from "MADtv," then...oh, God, I was going to say something goofy like "if you love somebody, then set him or her free." However, I don't think that this guy would care for that too much.

But, well, you gotta accept that these fine folks will leave Alfred E.'s nest at some point, right? If you're a diehard fan of, oh, I don't know, Nicole Sullivan (just picking a name out of a hat here), then you really want her to go places. And, well, unfortunately, as wonderful as N.S. was during her 6-year run, hangin' around the Alfred E. compound indefinitely ain't a-gonna get her to those "places." I want to see Nic and a lot of these others achieve bigger and (I hope) better things. O.K., I'm tempted to say "first 'MADtv' and then the world," but I think I've breached some forum rule that states "one trite saying per post, or we'll hunt and kill you and feed you to Stuart" or something like that. And with that--yup, here it comes!--I'll now shut the f**k up.

*collective sigh of relief from fellow Planet "MADtv" posters*
You don't have to shut up....I agree with alot of what you said there.......I like seeing them on MADTv but you have to move on sometime and I really hope that most of them get somewhere after MAD.........Melissa

Heroes,Private Practice,Greek, Ugly Betty,Grey's Antomy, Pushing daisies,Gossip girl are all great shows.

Old 10/24/2004, 8:51 AM
Where's My Money!?

I definitely miss some of the old Cast Members:
Will, Debra, Mo, Nicole, Alex, Phil, Mary and Pat

but it's true that they should be able to move on and pursue other things in their lives and it's nice to see them on other shows and Movies, or doing voices in animated shows/movies.

I just hope they manage to get the Recognition they deserve, alot of SNL actors have made it after leaving so why can't the Mad TV cast, who I think are 100% better.
Old 10/24/2004, 12:03 PM
Regular

The old cast members that I wish would come back are Nicole Sullivan, Debra Wilson, Phil LaMarr, Alex Borstein, Will Sasso, and Mo Collins.
Old 10/24/2004, 11:16 PM
Not a fighter a writer

Default I just realized

I never gave my answer sorry......The poll wasn't working when I tried voting but I will say Most definitely...