Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > Off-topic Discussion > All About Us
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06/01/2004, 7:18 PM
A REALLY REALLY BIG FAN

Default What is your ultimate dream job?

I don't know why this came to mind.

If you had a chance to do anything you wanted for a living, what would you do? In other words, what do you consider your dream job?

As for me, I would love to make music for a living. My passion is writing poetry, and I would love to learn guitar and turn them into songs. And maybe write for movies. As long as I write for a living, I'll be happy.

I'VE GOT A LITTLE RED BOW / AND I BOUGHT IT FOR YOU / CUZ I KNOW YOU'RE NOT FAIR / I DON'T GET IT / OH WELL / AND YOU COLOR MY SKIN / AND THE COLORS DON'T BLEND / CUZ I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO / THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / CUZ I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / I'VE GOT A SOUTHERN BELLE, TOO / IN HER RUBY-RED SHOES / WITH A BODY OF STRAW / ARE YOU SICK OF IT ALL / THERE'S A MAN MADE OF TIN / WITH AN OIL-CAN GRIN / AND I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO /THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / AND I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU / LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / CAN I STAND BY YOUR SIDE? / WE CAN MAKE IT ALRIGHT / CUZ I'M HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / THEN ANOTHER ARRIVED / IT'S A COWARDLY LION / WHAT I WANT FROM THIS WORLD / WHAT I WANT TO RESOLVE / WELL I WANT YOU TO STAY / SO I WASH YOU AWAY / I DON'T WANNA BE BOLD / I DON'T WANNA BE COLD / I DON'T WANNA GROW OLD / I DON'T WANNA GO HOME!

< Breaking Benjamin - "Home"

Old 06/01/2004, 7:19 PM
Totally F****able

Well I'm already talking to Mo Collins............so Uh Like if she was like ever in need of a like personal assistant or something, I'd LOVE to do that.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's worth a shot asking.............

Old 06/01/2004, 7:22 PM
Remember me?

good question..........
lets see i think i'd want to work "in the business" also
either as a writer for a show, or as an actor
either on a comedic show, or a drama, like maybe a soap opera
yea i can cry on cue
i used to want to due cartoon voices .....what a loser i was LOL
Old 06/01/2004, 7:22 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

I'd like to be a journalist... I'd love to be a foreign correspondant for New Zealand in overseas countries. That would rock. My aspirations aren't to be a TV star or an actor, I just want a job that I won't tire of in 5 years, and journalism is something that I am good at, and at University I study Mass Media and English Literature which are 2 important aspects of a journalism career. If not journalism, Television production.

Old 06/01/2004, 7:24 PM
A REALLY REALLY BIG FAN

Honestly, I was deeply considering to go back to school in the fall for Journalism and be and entertainment jornalist. Like I said, as long as I am writing for a living, I'll be happy.

I'VE GOT A LITTLE RED BOW / AND I BOUGHT IT FOR YOU / CUZ I KNOW YOU'RE NOT FAIR / I DON'T GET IT / OH WELL / AND YOU COLOR MY SKIN / AND THE COLORS DON'T BLEND / CUZ I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO / THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / CUZ I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / I'VE GOT A SOUTHERN BELLE, TOO / IN HER RUBY-RED SHOES / WITH A BODY OF STRAW / ARE YOU SICK OF IT ALL / THERE'S A MAN MADE OF TIN / WITH AN OIL-CAN GRIN / AND I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO /THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / AND I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU / LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / CAN I STAND BY YOUR SIDE? / WE CAN MAKE IT ALRIGHT / CUZ I'M HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / THEN ANOTHER ARRIVED / IT'S A COWARDLY LION / WHAT I WANT FROM THIS WORLD / WHAT I WANT TO RESOLVE / WELL I WANT YOU TO STAY / SO I WASH YOU AWAY / I DON'T WANNA BE BOLD / I DON'T WANNA BE COLD / I DON'T WANNA GROW OLD / I DON'T WANNA GO HOME!

< Breaking Benjamin - "Home"
Old 06/01/2004, 8:17 PM
Lurking around the corner
Staff Alumnus

This might sound a little crazy, I would like to own my own computer company. I am kinda good at computers and I enjoy them. Even if I don't get to own my own company, I would still be happy with being an administrator, like a network admin for a big company....I think it would fun!

If all else fails, I could just design webpages!!

PS: Congrats scorp on 3000 posts!!!!!

Old 06/01/2004, 8:24 PM
Totally F****able

Thankx!

Old 06/01/2004, 9:38 PM

My dream job is plain and simple.............to work on MADtv....hehe
Old 06/01/2004, 9:39 PM
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by madtvlover
That is a dream job, I guess I could do that too! LOL, Hell, lets all work at Madtv! LOL

Old 06/01/2004, 10:17 PM
Saul Rubinek Luvah

My dream job is to become an actress. Something famous. That's all I know.

When I was younger I wanted to be an actress, but got out of that and wanted to be a wrestler, then a writer (Which was always my true dream job) now it's back to being an actress...

All I know is that last week when I was on stage performing I knew I wanted to do it again. It's the greatest feeling ever.

Old 06/02/2004, 12:57 AM
Hardcore Fan

I would like to work at a radio station as either a DJ or a music programmer.
Old 06/13/2004, 1:13 PM
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by d_dumgirl
I would want to work on MADtv.... but be a person who sets up the backrounds and props!!!! LOL. I suck at acting...and writing. But at least I would get to be around all the stars of MADtv.
That would be so awesome!
Old 06/13/2004, 2:40 PM
i'm an institution

My dream job would be a comedic actress. In my school play, I got the part of Granny,and I had to do a voice and walk with a cane and everything,and it was sooooo much fun. I really enjoy performing.

If I became a comedic actress, Id want to either get on MADtV,have my own sitcom,or be in an improv group, like Second City or BOOM Chicago.Or I could get voice lessons and be on Broadway,but I doubt that greatly.

oh hey, this place is different

Old 06/26/2004, 12:52 PM
Only Passing Through

Default The ULTIMATE dream job...

Being a hit man ( getting PAID to kill people ) and finding out EVERY SINGLE MOTHER ****ER your clients want bumped are people you cant ****ing stand in the first place.

And of course, theres being Mo, Alex, Steph and Dannah's boy toy.
Old 06/26/2004, 1:57 PM
okay :|

id like to work on king of queens with Nicole. i could be her niece or something. or she could walk me along with arthur. lol.

Old 06/27/2004, 2:11 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by madtvlover
ditto

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
Old 06/27/2004, 3:11 PM
Totally F****able

I want to be.............well............i dunno what i really want to know with myself..........LOL,

Old 06/27/2004, 4:28 PM
i'm an institution

Quote:
Originally posted by VancomeAlyssa
id like to work on king of queens with Nicole. i could be her niece or something. or she could walk me along with arthur. lol.
OMG no f-ing way,I had the EXACT SAME IDEA of being Holly's niece on KoQ!!!!! OMG NOW IM SCARED!!!! LoL thats hilariously scary!!

Old 06/27/2004, 4:43 PM
okay :|

lol thats awesome. we could be sisters or something.

Old 06/27/2004, 4:46 PM
i'm an institution

LoL that'd be hella awesome!!