P-O-L-L-U-T-E pollute the rivers, sky, and sea
or else then you will get..........
what you deserve!!
-Rocko's modern life

"pickle bus ............LMAO!!"-sam
"if i could choose between hell and texas........................"hahaha

Old 04/25/2004, 8:33 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

This one time in my English class, I was doing a debate on cloning. Now, I though it was about cloning in general, but it turns out it was about HUMAN cloning. So, the day before I went up to present, I had to re-write my ENTIRE speech. And this was a cross-examination debate, so when it came time for my opponent to ask me questions, I, of course, didn't know the answers. And I looked like a dumbass in front of my entire class, and, needless to say, I lost the debate.

What about you?

Old 04/25/2004, 8:42 PM
<3 True Love <3

I was the first of someother people to do this but during science when I was walking back to my seat from the front of the room I walked past the heater and my pants got caught on one of the thingies sticking out of it and my pants ripped on the side but it's a good thing i didn't really like those pants and my grandma was home otherwise i would have to have worn them the whole day and the other people that it happened to ironicly happened on the same day.

weird huh?

*disclaimer: this post is not intendid to offend male homosexuals due to it's flamboyancy...any discrepencies from this post need be discussed in a pm to the poster thank you!

Old 04/25/2004, 9:37 PM
Misson Accomplished

Back when I lived in New York (5 years ago) I was on the bus with my mom and I got up cause the bus stopped and she kept telling me to sit down and I didnt and some other people came on the bus then the bus started again and I fell down lol

Old 04/25/2004, 9:49 PM
Regular

i don't think i go a day in my l;ife without doing something embarassing, i swear people r only friends with me for the stories ,, but here's a favorite

ok, so it was my birthday and me and my friend kelly were going to a video store to get the movie rose red. A girl in a wheelchair was there with her guardian and they didn't have her favorite movie so she was yelling "i want my F-ing movie" like over and over. we looked around and they didn't have it so we started to leave but all of a sudden the girl yells "hey guys, no no Girls HIDE!!!!" we were like "what??" then she grabbed my friend's pants and pulled her backwords, so i tried to pull her away and she grabbed my shirt, eventually we got away and ran out of the store, while she was wheeling toward us. All the clerks just looked and like laughed. We kepyt running and got in the car and my mom was like"so what happened this time??" LOL

what you deserve!!
-Rocko's modern life

Old 04/25/2004, 9:51 PM
Misson Accomplished

LOL Thats so great

Old 04/25/2004, 10:02 PM
Regular

i've got a thousand of em'
heres another one:
My class was studying the bay so we went ona class trip to a local one. They surprised us with the "great" news we'd be canoeing when we got there. It was supposed to be a nice day out , and there were professionals so it didn't seem that bad. When we got there we had to put on these gross boots, and see a presentation on the bay area land, it smelled so awful and there were sink holes--and guess what, my boots leaked. We got into groups of 3 and we sat in order of weight and i was in the middle where there's no seat and is filled up with water. We got into a group with a girl who supposedly knew how to row, but she didn't so we got stuck everywhere and were very far behind. Then it started to pour rain, and we were stuck in the middle of the bay, so we headed back. Everything was going great until the current started sucking us under a bridge. She previously told us if get sucked in too far you can die so we were panicking like a bunch of losers while our teacher attempted to pull us in. We finally pushed off the bridge, and jumped out of the boat like waist deep in water. The teacher was like ugh stop being such girly-girls and made us carry the canoe up a hill. We had to walk through school the rest of the day SOAKED with kids cracking jokes everywhere.. HA HA

what you deserve!!
-Rocko's modern life

Old 04/25/2004, 10:04 PM
Misson Accomplished

hahaha

I remember when I was little in New York I was walking across the street with my mom and my pants AND underwear fell down and everybody saw hahaha

Old 04/25/2004, 10:08 PM
Regular

my 5th grade teacher had diabetes so he was always out of it, so one day he called me up to his desk and was like "do u know what your getting in math ?? huh do you know?? IT"S A B+, A B+!!!!!!!!! , and i was like staring at him and he was like wipe that smile right off your face, this is no laughing matter,, everyone was just like , O-K it was sooooooo embarrassing

what you deserve!!
-Rocko's modern life

Old 04/25/2004, 10:09 PM
Misson Accomplished

LOL ahh good times

Old 04/25/2004, 10:12 PM
Regular

i could tell embarrassing stories alllllllll day

what you deserve!!
-Rocko's modern life

Old 04/25/2004, 10:12 PM
Misson Accomplished

I don't doubt you at all hahaha

Old 04/25/2004, 10:40 PM
It SaYz NiPpLe HoUnD!

Quote:
Originally posted by madCC
hahaha

I remember when I was little in New York I was walking across the street with my mom and my pants AND underwear fell down and everybody saw hahaha
eeek that's bad!

Old 04/25/2004, 10:42 PM
Misson Accomplished

LOL Yeah and my mom was trying to pull them up really fast and everyone was watching

Old 04/25/2004, 10:51 PM
Communication Breakdown

Location: The Lobster State or some may call it Vacation Land
Quote:
Originally posted by madCC
hahaha

Well it sucks to be you J/k J/k Don't take it personal

"Saddam Hussein was a threat. He was a threat because he had used weapons of mass destruction on his own people. He was a threat because he coddled terrorists. He was a threat because he funded suiciders. He was a threat to the region. He was a threat to the United States" --- Dubya

"And it's a different kind of war than we're used to. I explained part of the difference is the fact that the battlefield is now here at home. It's also a war where the enemy doesn't show up with airplanes that they own, or tanks or ships. These are suiciders" --- Dubya
Old 04/25/2004, 10:53 PM
Misson Accomplished

WELL YA KNOW WHAT

Thats true

Old 04/26/2004, 11:25 AM
for the emperor

I got arrested because I stuffed napkins in my mouth and ran out into the middle of Pembroke street Screaming at cars. Yes I was stupid

I'm back baby

In all my years I have never seen them do that!
Old 04/26/2004, 4:59 PM
Hardcore Fan

Default Why I love to go down.

Ok, in tenth grade, I was in a dance class. My Friend from another class was also in a dance class. One day during Drama II, she was showing me the dance that she was gonna perform the next week at a little talent show. I told her that hers was really good and so she asked me to do mine, and I did. There was a big crowd of all the people who were in the class (and all of the people who had ditched last period and hung out in the greenroom) and I said to my friend.
"Yeah, it's ok, but I wish there were more dips in my dance, because I love to go down."
All of a sudden everyone started laughing, Then I realized what I had just said and I nearly died. To make matters worse, the hot senior I really liked was standing right behind me when I said it!

I'm always doing stupid stuff like that though.
Old 04/26/2004, 5:06 PM
<3 True Love <3

ha ha ha I hope that never happens to me! except for the person I like that goes to my school everyone thinks is obnoxious (but i think he is cute) He "Hangs out" with the "popular" kids at lunch but I don't think that many people like him except for the others guys, but I'm postive strictly as friends not the intimate way.

*disclaimer: this post is not intendid to offend male homosexuals due to it's flamboyancy...any discrepencies from this post need be discussed in a pm to the poster thank you!

Old 04/26/2004, 5:28 PM
Hardcore Fan

Another crush I had in high school (well, actually it's not really gone yet.) was some one who sounds alot like your guy. My Sister is always telling me what a snob he is, but I think that they just don't get along because they're so much alike.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mxz
ha ha ha I hope that never happens to me! except for the person I like that goes to my school everyone thinks is obnoxious (but i think he is cute) He "Hangs out" with the "popular" kids at lunch but I don't think that many people like him except for the others guys, but I'm postive strictly as friends not the intimate way.