Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01/15/2003, 3:29 PM
Casual Fan

Default Nicole Sullivan Web Site

http://nic0lesullivan.org

Old 01/15/2003, 3:47 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

That's a kickass website #6! I have an idea to start some controversy. Merge these two websites. Hmmhmm. What? Well at least lets share info for when this forum's site is up so we're the "biggest MADtv site" and knock Central off the official site's links page. I'm just kiddin' around, it's an honour to have you here at the board. Enjoy!

Old 01/15/2003, 5:16 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Aaah! www.nic0lesullivan.org is one of my all-time favorite websites! Keep up the good work. It's great that you joined us!

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson
Old 01/15/2003, 5:53 PM
Casual Fan

This site has a better message board than mine; I was thinking
of revamping my site into a weblog.

By the way I saw on another thread a discussion on "Talk To Me."
A grand total of six episodes of this show were taped. Three of them were aired, then the show was taken off the air (last episode aired April 25, 2000). I was in the studio audience for the taping of the sixth episode, which was taped in Queens, New York in late February 2000. I doubt the last three episodes will ever see the light of day.

Interestingly enough, ABC also aired the excellent animated series "Clerks" that year (in June 2000); a grand total of two of the six episodes aired (episodes 4 and 2), then the show was cancelled, but all six episodes were released on DVD.
Old 01/15/2003, 6:46 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Wow, welcome aboard Number Six! I love your site, so much Nicole info its mind boggling. Of course I'm nuts about Nicole, she's awesome. I hope she lands a show of her own this fall, I think she's working on one, it better not get pulled!

Old 01/15/2003, 7:16 PM
Geometry Sucks.

You have an excellent website, Number Six, but I have to suggest that you make changes to your message board. Many of the posts there are really immature; and requiring a username registration keeps all the "post and leave" morons far away. Many of these people are too lazy to go through a registration process anyway...

Anyways, it's great that somebody made a perfect website about Nicole Sullivan. I've even bookmarked nic0lesullivan.org myself. We're all glad to see you here, and good luck with your website!
Old 01/16/2003, 9:59 AM
Rufff Rufff!!!

Your episode reviewer didn't review #626-630 which all had Nicole in them.

Old 01/16/2003, 3:48 PM
Casual Fan

Regarding the message board: you are probably right. I installed it about two years ago and I didn't require registration because I wanted people to be able to post freely (and anonymously); that way it would be an open forum. Unfortunately, the signal-to-noise ratio is inversely proportional to the number of idiots on the Internet; thus as the Internet becomes more widely available, the quality of the postings decline. This leaves me with two broad alternatives: (1) deleting some of the dumber/off topic postings, thus acting as a sort of ad hoc censor, or (2) requiring registration. It looks as if I may have to move towards the latter. The official Mad TV website once had a similar message board, and if memory serves, most of the postings were either stupid and/or obscene, and they eventually shut it down.

And to the person who said that episodes 626-630 were not reviewed: guilty as charged. I stopped watching "Mad TV" early in season seven when I saw Nicole Sullivan was no longer in the cast. However, I have all the episodes on tape, and I'll probably get around to watching and reviewing the episodes. It was stupid of them, though, to sit on five episodes from the sixth season and air them sporadically throughout the seventh season. [Or was it really smart? Nicole Sullivan was one of the most popular cast members - supposedly she got more fan mail than anyone else - and perhaps one cannot blame them for using the Grand Funk Railroad strategem of interspersing a few gems separated by a good amount of dross.]
Old 01/16/2003, 5:16 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Hey, perhaps you could put a link to our forum from your site? We could always use more MADtv & Nicole fans!

Old 01/16/2003, 6:04 PM
I'm Content With Losing

Yeah, now that MadTvCentral is a ghost town

Its all I need to hear your voice everyday.

I wish never to wake up from this dream I’m in right now.
Here I am watching clouds from your bedroom window
As we’re laying here.

And I wake up today
Still smiling in the air.
Wish dreams could be so great.
-early november
Old 01/16/2003, 6:41 PM
Can't You Read the Signs?

Well, I must agree.. I still find Nicole to be pretty overrated, but you have an awesome Nicole site there, Number Six!
Old 01/16/2003, 6:45 PM

And BTW.. I don't think you should stop watching the show just because Nicole isn't there. A sketch comedy show's quality doesn't all sit on one cast member. I mean, if, say, Mo left, I would be MASSIVELY disappointed, and it would feel way different.. but I'd still watch the show, because there will always be awesome cast members that will come along the way.
See Stephnie Weir.. everybody hated her at first, and a lot of people just slammed her so badly, because she was the replacement for Nicole. But now, almost everybody loves her, even the Nicole fans. IMO she's the best cast member this season.

Oh, and are you gonna add a Lida and Melina page as well? Lida was one of Nicole's recurring characters.
Old 01/16/2003, 6:58 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

No way... Nicole rocks. She hasn't got ONE FLAW! OK? hehe... I'm a brainwashed Nicole fan, so sue me... hehhe...

Quote:
Originally posted by koolboee cdmo87
Well, I must agree.. I still find Nicole to be pretty overrated, but you have an awesome Nicole site there, Number Six!

Old 01/16/2003, 7:24 PM

Yeah okay, and Stuart is THE BEST character on the show, and he is just sooooooooo fresh and funny still!!! most of the viewers at the official site think that too

lol, just j/k of course :p
Old 01/16/2003, 7:50 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Hehe... I'd give my left nut to meet Nicole. Maybe even two nuts, LOL...

Old 01/16/2003, 8:13 PM
It SaYz NiPpLe HoUnD!

If Michael left the show I would go into some serious depression. I count down the hours on Saturdays till MADtv comes on and I get to see Michael.
Old 01/16/2003, 8:16 PM
Geometry Sucks.

Quote:
Originally posted by HiVolt
Hehe... I'd give my left nut to meet Nicole. Maybe even two nuts, LOL...
LOL, well don't get started right away; you know you might meet Nicole any second, no matter how slim your chances are. I know you're only joking, :p , but there's no reason why anybody should go under castration to meet a MADtv cast member.
Old 01/17/2003, 1:36 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

Number Six: Do you think you could post a link on your website to the MADtv on DVD petition? I'm sure the people who visit your website would LOVE to sign it.

What other MADtv websites exist that would be a good place to post this link? Not Central of course.

Old 01/17/2003, 1:40 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
What other MADtv websites exist that would be a good place to post this link? Not Central of course.
I'm gonna try and go to places like LiveJournal, AOL, and Yahoo and find members that have MADtv listed in their profiles and send them the link. That way we could get quite a lot of people. There aren't too many MADtv fan sites around. I'd say we at least try sending the link to Central. Even though it is never updated and the owners suck, it is probably the most popular MADtv fansite around.

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson
Old 01/17/2003, 1:56 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

What about Frank's website or maybe even Alex's? Jill isn't a good idea though.