Go Back   Planet MADtv > Sketch Comedy > General Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10/01/2003, 10:36 PM
Casual Fan

Default Paul Vogt alert!

I was watching Reno 911 on Comedy Central tonight, and to my surprise Paul Vogt appeared in the episode playing a crazy guy shooting paintballs at the cops. Pretty damn funny. Am I the only one who caught this?

If you missed it, Comedy Central is gonna rerun the sh*t out of it all week.

Old 10/02/2003, 12:34 AM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Hey dumbguy welcome to the board. I loved saying that out loud. No, serious now. I'm not really into that show, but it sounds pretty good. I'll hafta' watch for that.

Old 10/02/2003, 12:51 AM
Sing: "Fanta! Fanta!"

Default Re: Paul Vogt alert!

Quote:
Originally posted by dumbguy
I was watching Reno 911 on Comedy Central tonight, and to my surprise Paul Vogt appeared in the episode playing a crazy guy shooting paintballs at the cops. Pretty damn funny. Am I the only one who caught this?
Shoot! I missed it!! Maybe I can catch it this week or maybe someone I know taped it. Was it funny?

(Hey, DUMBGUY.)
Old 10/02/2003, 4:03 AM

Hey, I found the times to the "Reno 911" episode w/ Paul @ Comedy Central's website:

"Hey Chief, you searched for Reno 911, is this what you were looking for?

10/4/2003 930 PM All Times ET/PT
RENO 911! (ep#112) [cc]
Dangle is moving out of his house and asks for the department's help. Jones is the only one who shows.
Show information

10/4/2003 1230 PM All Times ET/PT
RENO 911! (ep#112) [cc]
Dangle is moving out of his house and asks for the department's help. Jones is the only one who shows.
Show information

10/5/2003 1030 AM All Times ET/PT
RENO 911! (ep#112) [cc]
Show information

10/5/2003 1030 PM All Times ET/PT
RENO 911! (ep#112) [cc]
Show information

10/5/2003 1200 PM All Times ET/PT
RENO 911! (ep#112) [cc]
Show information

10/6/2003 1030 PM All Times ET/PT
RENO 911! (ep#112) [cc]
Show information

10/7/2003 1230 PM All Times ET/PT
RENO 911! (ep#112) [cc]
Dangle is moving out of his house and asks for the department's help. Jones is the only one who shows."

You were right dumbguy, they ARE airing the sh*t out of it! I'll be tuning in. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 10/02/2003, 10:26 AM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

thanx for the schedule PAULfan, I knew you'd show up.

Old 10/02/2003, 2:26 PM
Casual Fan

Thanks guys.

And yep, that was the episode. I think the show is pretty funny, it has all my favorite people from The State on it (remember that sketch show from MTV -- back when MTV was good)

Last edited by dumbguy; 10/03/2003 at 2:37 AM.
Old 10/03/2003, 1:53 AM

Quote:
I think the show is pretty funny, it has all my favorite people from The State are on it (remember that sketch show from MTV -- back when MTV was good)
I did love "The State". Funny stuff. Their other show was great too - was it "Viva Las Vegas" or something like that? - it was great!

(Mystere - that cracked me up! I'm ALWAYS here... I just don't always talk. Oh well...)

I did manage to catch a late night "Reno 911" & Paul was in it for like 2 seconds only! It was funny... but it sure was quick. I'm glad he's out there doing stuff though. He makes me laugh.
Old 10/03/2003, 2:42 AM
Casual Fan

Yeah, it's too bad Paul's part wasn't bigger. It was still funny though. That's the first non-MADtv appearance I've seen by Paul I think.

Also, Andrew Bowen appeared in a few past Reno 911 episodes too as a redneck with nunchucks.

Oh yeah, Viva Variety. That was a good show too, I kinda wish I taped it back when it was on, since CC never plays it anymore and I can't remember too much stuff from it anymore.
Old 10/03/2003, 2:17 PM

Quote:
Yeah, it's too bad Paul's part wasn't bigger. It was still funny though. That's the first non-MADtv appearance I've seen by Paul I think.]
Actually, Paul's done some other stuff, too. Go to: http://us.imdb.com/Name?Vogt,+Paul+(II) to see. I guess the movie he's in opens next week. "Good Boy!" is on Oct 10th. The ads are on TV all the time. I wonder how much he's in it?

Quote:
Also, Andrew Bowen appeared in a few past Reno 911 episodes too as a redneck with nunchucks.]
He was a riot! I loved that.

Quote:
Oh yeah, Viva Variety. That was a good show too, I kinda wish I taped it back when it was on, since CC never plays it anymore and I can't remember too much stuff from it anymore.
Oh right! I couldn't remember the title. That was a funny FUNNY show. I didn't even know they were playing reruns of it. Those guys are crazy and twisted... I LOVE IT! Unfortunately, I barely remember it.
Old 10/03/2003, 4:30 PM
26/07/16!!

Quote:
Yeah that show was pretty funny i remember catching a few episodes a while back when they had it on over here