Go Back   Planet MADtv > Sketch Comedy > General Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05/26/2004, 2:57 PM
Hardcore Fan

Default Frank Caliendo on Fox Sports Radio

This morning I heard Frank on Fox Sports Radio as a guest on the "Tony F#@%ing Awful Bruno" radio show along with his one zillion impressions, none of them by the way were any bit funny.

I don't know who's worse Frank, or me listening to a sports talk radio host who rather talk his 300 year-old abs, growing up in Philadelphia as a kid and does his talking in an ebonic language who in real life never set foot in the city until he got a first major radio gig there at the age of 30 and reportedly look like Adolf Hitler in a drunken rage about ready to beat the s@&t out of someone at a family reunion.

Where's the real Jim Rome where you need him and I am not kidding

Old 05/26/2004, 3:36 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

You lost me after "one zillion impressions"

Old 05/26/2004, 4:40 PM
A REALLY REALLY BIG FAN

I guess everyone has their own opinions, and that's all I have to say.

Actually, no it's not. Without trying to start a fight, my opinion is that he is a very talented person. I didn't listen to that radio show so I don't know, it may not have been his best material, but he gets my respect.

I'VE GOT A LITTLE RED BOW / AND I BOUGHT IT FOR YOU / CUZ I KNOW YOU'RE NOT FAIR / I DON'T GET IT / OH WELL / AND YOU COLOR MY SKIN / AND THE COLORS DON'T BLEND / CUZ I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO / THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / CUZ I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / I'VE GOT A SOUTHERN BELLE, TOO / IN HER RUBY-RED SHOES / WITH A BODY OF STRAW / ARE YOU SICK OF IT ALL / THERE'S A MAN MADE OF TIN / WITH AN OIL-CAN GRIN / AND I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO /THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / AND I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU / LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / CAN I STAND BY YOUR SIDE? / WE CAN MAKE IT ALRIGHT / CUZ I'M HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / THEN ANOTHER ARRIVED / IT'S A COWARDLY LION / WHAT I WANT FROM THIS WORLD / WHAT I WANT TO RESOLVE / WELL I WANT YOU TO STAY / SO I WASH YOU AWAY / I DON'T WANNA BE BOLD / I DON'T WANNA BE COLD / I DON'T WANNA GROW OLD / I DON'T WANNA GO HOME!

< Breaking Benjamin - "Home"
Old 05/26/2004, 11:48 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jim_Cockhurtz
You lost me after "one zillion impressions"

You wouldn't want to know about it if you did Jim?