Go Back   Planet MADtv > Sketch Comedy > General Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03/04/2010, 11:40 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Default I so want tickets!

This'll be my 2nd time to NYC this month and I can't get tickets unless I decide to get up at the butt crack of dawn to go get them and then I have to talk friends into going with me. I guess I'll see about that one. I may and try and find some scalpers otherwise it looks like we'll be going to Upright Citizens Brigade and watching ASSSCAT 3000 with Amy Pohler and Horatio Sanz and probably Conan O'brien.

Anyone have any ideas on SNL, let me know. I'm gonna be on here maybe tomorrow night after going to an attempt to beat the guiness world record for most people playing air guitar at Rutgers tomorrow. lol

Old 03/05/2010, 9:39 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Damn, you guys suck. lol Hey my friend won the raffle for a Gibson flying V electric guitar! However, world record attempt wasn't successful. Got a T-shirt, pics and all access staff pass as souveneirs though!

+++It's supposedly a 1990 model and it was donated by VH1 Save the Music. I'm thinking it has to have been owned by a known band and other than emailing them about the event does anyone know how to find out by the serial? It's U97080436.

Old 03/05/2010, 9:48 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I would suggest going to a ticket website. Or just don't go at all, because it is the place where comedy goes to die (I know this seems bad for my position, but this show is just brutal this season. The soul in me that loved sketch comedy through MAD is beginning to die.)

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)