Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Cast Members
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03/19/2004, 2:20 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Oh wow, someone actually capped it for me. Kewl.

Spot Debra!!!

ETA: HAHA!!!! That photo is so funny Ef!

Old 03/19/2004, 5:47 PM
WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!

lol you guys, that you you posted ef was hilarious. Her face in that photo is drop dead funny. I had no clue she was into american Idol.

Cake. It comes in flavors like chocolate and regular.
Cake. DON'T FORGET THE FROSTING.
Cake. Share it with a friend.
[/color]

Old 03/19/2004, 8:24 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

You guys... she looks like that because she was crying cus she was so happy.
Not the most flattering picture but...

Ok it was funny

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
Old 03/19/2004, 8:39 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

It makes me laugh every time I look at it. It reminds me of the Lady in the crowd in "A mighty wind" that was bawling at the end. Same facial expressions, lol.

Old 03/21/2004, 8:30 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpiogrrl2003
Its a site you can get a free trial from. Its like 2 weeks then you have to pay for it.

I'm sorry.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/enter...oll=orl-caltop
could u maybe copy and paste? cus i don't have a credit card

Old 03/21/2004, 8:38 PM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Originally posted by ef_7

could u maybe copy and paste? cus i don't have a credit card
Sure although I dont know how to copy and paste pictures.

Old 03/21/2004, 8:43 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:

Sure although I dont know how to copy and paste pictures.
oh... hmm. well could you try IMG? right click on the picture and click properties, and then copy and paste the URL into the IMG button thing here... get me?

Old 03/21/2004, 8:44 PM
Totally F****able

I'll do my best.

Old 03/21/2004, 8:44 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
I'll do my best.
tHanks Scorp!

Old 03/21/2004, 8:47 PM
Totally F****able

here's teh article

The Academy Awards are always boring when one film wins a bunch of statuettes, as was the case this year with The Lord of the Rings.

If I had to listen to one more New Zealand accent, I was set to hurl.

I'm glad I saw the LOTR trilogy. I liked it, but I never want to see it again, especially on DVD with thousands of hours of "extras." Who has the time?

A friend of mine said that with all the Oscars for LOTR, it seems as if even the Academy Awards are being outsourced.

Not to be xenophobic, but we needed a category for best American picture this year.

Meanwhile, the Independent Spirit Awards were on the night before Oscars, and Carson Kressley was a hoot as the red carpet interviewer. Unfortunately, his co-interviewer, Debra Wilson, was dreadful. (Carson and the boys need to make over Peter Jackson and some of the other New Zealanders, including the woman with God-knows-what-that-was in her hair.)

John Waters was the indie host again. His parting line: "The next time you see a movie and they show a commercial, boo!"

Next up for our four Oscar winners: Sean Penn stars as Samuel Byck in the fact-based The Assassination of Richard Nixon; too-precious-for-words Renée Zellweger is in the sequel, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason; Charlize Theron stars in Head in the Clouds with her fiance Stuart Townsend, the guy who was replaced by Viggo Mortensen in LOTR; Tim Robbins stars with nominee Samantha Morton in Code 46.

Freaky Oscar item: The show was on Feb. 29, so Theron won her Oscar on what would have been Aileen Wuornos' 48th birthday.

The New York Daily News had a pre-Oscar piece about how Theron would be the 11th woman to win an Oscar for playing a prostitute. The others, according to the NYDN: Elizabeth Taylor, Jane Fonda, Mira Sorvino, Kim Basinger, Shirley Jones, Helen Hayes, Janet Gaynor, Donna Reed, Anne Baxter and Jo Van Fleet.

Thank God Sean Penn won his overdue Oscar for something worthy. Poor Paul Newman and Poor Al Pacino got theirs for mediocre movies because they had both been passed over so much for their best work.

Suggestion for next year's broadcast: Have a 15-minute delay in the live show so that someone can edit out all the boring thank yous to folks we've never heard of and don't care about.

Death watch

# Carole Eastman, who co-wrote the script for the great Jack Nicholson film Five Easy Pieces, has died at age 69. Nicholson, who had first met Eastman in an acting class led by the late Jeff Corey, told the LA Times that Eastman was "one of my oldest and dearest friends. . . . I had more laughs with Carole than just about anybody."

# Another character actor bites the dust: John Randolph, 88, died. He played Roseanne's dad in Roseanne. Blacklisted in the '50s, he later went on to do gobs of movies and plays, winning a Tony for Broadway Bound.

# The bandleader Alvino Rey, an early master of the steel guitar, has passed at 95. The King Sisters performed with him; in fact, one of them, Louise, married him. She died in 1997. (The late, great Orlando drummer Don Lamond played with Rey at one time.)

Navel grazing

# Cutline of the week (on a sports page in The Times Wednesday): "Mike Piazza, left, with Anderson Bourell yesterday. Bourell is working as Piazza's yoga instructor, nutritionist, herbalist, masseur, healer and guru." (Do you suppose Ted Williams had an herbalist?)

# The best show on TV may have had its best episode ever the other night: Tuesday's Gilmore Girls was a dark comedy, what with rich old bitty Mrs. Gilmore (Marion Ross) dying -- from that point, the jokes poured forth in a wonderfully irreverent way. The great Kelly Bishop, who plays Emily Gilmore (despised daughter-in-law of the bitty), should win an Emmy for the episode. (I still think it'd be a better show if they got rid of the Michel character.)

# James Lipton, the sycophantic host of Inside the Actors Studio (he's the Uriah Heep of Interview Hosts), still has that gig, but Bob Kerrey, president of New School University, has appointed Sam Schacht to succeed Lipton as dean of the Actors Studio Drama School at New School.

# Famed old fart Alan Greenspan is pretty much clueless about how 98 percent of us live. Sure, he has a good retirement package. He's an ultra-rich Republican and his wife, a talking head with conflict of interest written all over her, surely makes good bucks too. And Washingtonians have a dandy health plan, too, Democrat and Republican. Clueless.

# Good story by Alec Wilkinson on the unusual Lyle Lovett in the March 1 New Yorker. I liked an illustration of Lovett's self-effacing manner. His bootmaker asked, on behalf of a friend, what one Lovett record he should buy and Lovett answered, "Willie Nelson, Red Headed Stranger."

# I wonder if that was Jean-Bertrand Aristide sweeping up at Animal Kingdom the other day, and I could swear Alberto Fujimori was my teppanyaki cook at Epcot. Kidding.

# Well, as it turns out, I stayed too long at the fair.

Old 03/21/2004, 8:52 PM
Totally F****able

Go to this link and it will have copies of all the pics from Highbeam that I posted but no one could get too.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...gesSearchState|0|15|0|1|||0|0|0|0|7|Debra+Wilson&p=7

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03/21/2004, 9:02 PM
0ld sk00l

Tht still doesnt work .

My Fanfics
Old 03/21/2004, 9:05 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

works for me... try using the search button... oh and you have to copy and paste the ENTIRE link into your browser

Old 03/21/2004, 10:18 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
here's teh article

The Academy Awards are always boring when one film wins a bunch of statuettes, as was the case this year with The Lord of the Rings.

If I had to listen to one more New Zealand accent, I was set to hurl.

I'm glad I saw the LOTR trilogy. I liked it, but I never want to see it again, especially on DVD with thousands of hours of "extras." Who has the time?

A friend of mine said that with all the Oscars for LOTR, it seems as if even the Academy Awards are being outsourced.

Not to be xenophobic, but we needed a category for best American picture this year.
What a fuc**ng ass-hole!!! Dissing my country AND Debra in one article. What a prick.

Old 03/21/2004, 11:44 PM
26/07/16!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jim_Cockhurtz
What a fuc**ng ass-hole!!! Dissing my country AND Debra in one article. What a prick.
Yeah although its always weird hearing the NZ accent on tv when your always used to hearing the American accent like its normal.

Old 03/22/2004, 12:49 AM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

But what is so bad about our accents? And that xenophobia line? Give me a break.

Old 03/22/2004, 1:30 AM
26/07/16!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jim_Cockhurtz
But what is so bad about our accents? And that xenophobia line? Give me a break.
Yeah i dont think it has any thing to do with the accents being bad i think this guy just has a problem with any other country other than America winning awards. Which i dont see why its such a big deal cause i mean if the film's good its still gonna win awards.

Old 04/22/2004, 1:40 AM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

How old is Debra going to be this coming Monday?

Old 04/22/2004, 9:51 AM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Originally posted by Mystere
How old is Debra going to be this coming Monday?
imdb.com says Debra was born in 1970 so that means she's gonna be 34.

Old 04/22/2004, 3:10 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:

imdb.com says Debra was born in 1970 so that means she's gonna be 34.
She doesn't look it