Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Cast Members
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 02/20/2004, 8:49 PM
rockstarjoker Female rockstarjoker is offline
Hardcore Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally posted by MikeMcDonaldGrl
I don't like Ike cuz of his Chinese eyes j/k j/k but they do get to me sometimes
They're not my favorite anatomical part of him, either (in case any one was wondering-which you weren't- it's that gorgeous, lovely, yummy butt of his!) but I couldn't think that any part of him wasn't cute! Is that how you feel about Michale?
Reply With Quote




  #22  
Old 02/20/2004, 9:26 PM
MikeMcDonaldGrl's Avatar
MikeMcDonaldGrl Female MikeMcDonaldGrl is offline
It SaYz NiPpLe HoUnD!
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,209
Quote:
Originally posted by rockstarjoker

They're not my favorite anatomical part of him, either (in case any one was wondering-which you weren't- it's that gorgeous, lovely, yummy butt of his!) but I couldn't think that any part of him wasn't cute! Is that how you feel about Michale?
Michael doesn't really have a "gorgeous, lovely, yummy butt"
But he does have gorgeous blue eyes and curly eye lashes that I just DIE FOR! I love his face too...so cute

__________________
I love Michael McDonald!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02/20/2004, 9:33 PM
rockstarjoker Female rockstarjoker is offline
Hardcore Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally posted by MikeMcDonaldGrl


Michael doesn't really have a "gorgeous, lovely, yummy butt"
But he does have gorgeous blue eyes and curly eye lashes that I just DIE FOR! I love his face too...so cute

he does got a pretty nice body (shh, dont' tell any one I admitted that!)

But what I meant was, do you think that everything about him is cute, or is that just some crazy thing that I do, cus I'm obsessed?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02/21/2004, 8:28 AM
Dark Monarch Male Dark Monarch is offline
Only Passing Through
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: AnywhereIdamnwellplease
Posts: 971
Default Who DOESNT he measure up to?

Bobby Lee... who is used far less than his talent should allow him to be used. Bobby Lee is extremely talented.

Aries Spears... hilarious...

Alex Borstein ( no longer with the show ) a cutie that is sorely missed. ( Even though she thinks Im a looser... )

Mo Collins... Ike is a lucky bastard to even pretend to be Mo's husband...

Stephnie Wier... she just gets this look on her face and its like I want to do her and laugh at the same time...

Debra Wilson... just an awesome performer...

Nicole Sullivan... another hottie with great talent ( Vancome Lady is funny as Hell... )

Mike McDonald... ( Marvin Tikvah rules!!!! )

****************************************************

IMO Ike is on par with...

Ron Peterson... Just not my cup of tea...

Josh Meyers... I dont think he's EVER made me laugh

Will Sasso... Ive never been an AH-NULD or Steven Segal fan. Will does a great job of impersonating them, so maybe thats it... or his parody of Kenny Rogers... or his involvement with professional wrestling ( cough cough ****ing disgrace!!!! cough ) Whatever...

Frank Caliendo... could take or leave him

Pat Kilbane... Ichabod has yet to make me laugh... except the fact that he got a paycheck from MO TV...

****************************************************

IMO Ike is a notch above...

Jordan Peele... Sorry...

Nelson whoever... need I say more than THAT endearing introduction?

Again, these are my opinions, so please dont crucify me...
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02/21/2004, 1:16 PM
rockstarjoker Female rockstarjoker is offline
Hardcore Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 737
Default Re: Who DOESNT he measure up to?

I'm not gonna crucify you! I'm greatful that you'll actually tell me why you don't like him! You can hate who ever you want! I just wanted to know who you liked, too. You're right, bobby is great, and it's a shame that they don't use him enough. Come to think of it, I think I agree with every thing you've said, except for Josh and Jordan. But what I find kind of weird is that you said that mad tv isn't an improv show, and all of your favorites happen to be masters of IMprov!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Mitchell
Bobby Lee... who is used far less than his talent should allow him to be used. Bobby Lee is extremely talented.

Aries Spears... hilarious...

Alex Borstein ( no longer with the show ) a cutie that is sorely missed. ( Even though she thinks Im a looser... )

Mo Collins... Ike is a lucky bastard to even pretend to be Mo's husband...

Stephnie Wier... she just gets this look on her face and its like I want to do her and laugh at the same time...

Debra Wilson... just an awesome performer...

Nicole Sullivan... another hottie with great talent ( Vancome Lady is funny as Hell... )

Mike McDonald... ( Marvin Tikvah rules!!!! )

****************************************************

IMO Ike is on par with...

Ron Peterson... Just not my cup of tea...

Josh Meyers... I dont think he's EVER made me laugh

Will Sasso... Ive never been an AH-NULD or Steven Segal fan. Will does a great job of impersonating them, so maybe thats it... or his parody of Kenny Rogers... or his involvement with professional wrestling ( cough cough ****ing disgrace!!!! cough ) Whatever...

Frank Caliendo... could take or leave him

Pat Kilbane... Ichabod has yet to make me laugh... except the fact that he got a paycheck from MO TV...

****************************************************

IMO Ike is a notch above...

Jordan Peele... Sorry...

Nelson whoever... need I say more than THAT endearing introduction?

Again, these are my opinions, so please dont crucify me...
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03/14/2004, 11:52 PM
Scorpiogrrl4405's Avatar
Scorpiogrrl4405 Female Scorpiogrrl4405 is offline
Totally F****able
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Washington State
Posts: 7,399
Chicago Improv Festival 2004


http://www.cif.com/perform.html

__________________
I would rather sit here and accomplish nothing than accomplish something and be considered an inspiration and a role model simply because I use a wheelchair to get around.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03/15/2004, 3:23 PM
LookWhatICanDo's Avatar
LookWhatICanDo Male LookWhatICanDo is offline
WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,132
Default Re: Re: Who DOESNT he measure up to?

Quote:
Originally posted by rockstarjoker
I agree with every thing you've said, except for Josh and Jordan.
LOL, Me too!

Although...Jordan isn't as talented as Keegan. If one of them stays, it will definately be Keegan.

__________________
[color= red]
Cake. it my favorite.
Cake. I wish I had some now.
Cake. It comes in flavors like chocolate and regular.
Cake. DON'T FORGET THE FROSTING.
Cake. Share it with a friend.
[/color]

___________________
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03/16/2004, 1:46 PM
polexia Female polexia is offline
Fresh Meat
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Oregon by way of Maine
Posts: 9
On http://tastyjeff.com, Jeff Richards formerally of SNL posted that he, John Reep and Ike and Josh from Madtv would be at the Palms Hotel on April 3rd in Vegas. Then today Ike and Josh are gone off his post. Anyone know anything about this? I really want to go and want to know who will be there.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03/16/2004, 2:22 PM
LookWhatICanDo's Avatar
LookWhatICanDo Male LookWhatICanDo is offline
WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,132
I didn't know Ike Josh and Jeff were gonna be in Vegas. Thats so cool. I have no clue why Ike and Josh's names were taken off the list, they probally aren't going.

__________________
[color= red]
Cake. it my favorite.
Cake. I wish I had some now.
Cake. It comes in flavors like chocolate and regular.
Cake. DON'T FORGET THE FROSTING.
Cake. Share it with a friend.
[/color]

___________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04/15/2004, 7:59 PM
madCC's Avatar
madCC Female madCC is offline
Misson Accomplished
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 964
I've said this a lot but doesnt Ike look related to Mark Wahlberg (and i noticed this before i saw that skit last season)

__________________
Misson Accomplished
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 04/15/2004, 9:30 PM
rockstarjoker Female rockstarjoker is offline
Hardcore Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 737
Default Ike and Josh in Vegas

I have to say, it seems that Ike ad Josh are stretched pretty thin. They're supposed to be at the Palm, at the Improv festival in Chicago, and at boom all witihin a few weeks. Either they're flying around the world like crazy, or they've cancelled some of their appoinments.
About the Palm, though, supposedly, Ike and Josh are supposed to be there on and off during the rest of the summer.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04/25/2004, 2:10 PM
space_cadet Female space_cadet is offline
Fresh Meat
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kansas
Posts: 5
Thumbs Up I Like Ike!

Ike Barinholtz is so hilarious! I love his sketches. It doesn't hurt that he's a hottie as well. Agree?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04/25/2004, 2:49 PM
madCC's Avatar
madCC Female madCC is offline
Misson Accomplished
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 964
ABSOLUTELY I like Ike!

__________________
Misson Accomplished
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04/25/2004, 7:53 PM
rockstarjoker Female rockstarjoker is offline
Hardcore Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 737
Default Re: I Like Ike!

Quote:
Originally posted by space_cadet
Ike Barinholtz is so hilarious! I love his sketches. It doesn't hurt that he's a hottie as well. Agree?
He is definitely a hottie. everyone here agrees!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04/25/2004, 7:54 PM
ef_7's Avatar
ef_7 Male ef_7 is offline
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,133
Default Re: Re: I Like Ike!

Quote:
Originally posted by rockstarjoker


He is definitely a hottie. everyone here agrees!
lol... i thought you meant here as in... here

__________________


"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04/25/2004, 9:54 PM
MikeMcDonaldGrl's Avatar
MikeMcDonaldGrl Female MikeMcDonaldGrl is offline
It SaYz NiPpLe HoUnD!
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,209
As I've said before...Ike has Chinese eyes

__________________
I love Michael McDonald!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 04/25/2004, 9:55 PM
madCC's Avatar
madCC Female madCC is offline
Misson Accomplished
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 964
What the hell is that supposed to mean lol

__________________
Misson Accomplished
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 04/26/2004, 11:27 PM
MikeMcDonaldGrl's Avatar
MikeMcDonaldGrl Female MikeMcDonaldGrl is offline
It SaYz NiPpLe HoUnD!
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,209
Quote:
Originally posted by madCC
What the hell is that supposed to mean lol
Just look at his eyes next time and you'll get what I'm sayin...

__________________
I love Michael McDonald!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 04/27/2004, 1:49 PM
madCC's Avatar
madCC Female madCC is offline
Misson Accomplished
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 964
yeah i know but ....what was the purpose of saying that lol

__________________
Misson Accomplished
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 04/28/2004, 1:22 AM
rockstarjoker Female rockstarjoker is offline
Hardcore Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 737
Ike likes IKE
Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
 

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[MADtv] The Ike Barinholtz Timeline tvmanismadformad General Discussion 9 07/10/2008 9:25 AM
[MADtv] Ike Barinholtz... Vancome Guy General Discussion 16 11/02/2007 9:39 AM
[MADtv] What is so funny about Ike Barinholtz? Mad Dog General Discussion 182 09/08/2006 7:27 PM
[MADtv] Nicole and Ike Barinholtz allenk893 General Discussion 1 01/31/2005 5:54 AM
[MADtv] Are Ike Barinholtz and Josh Meyers gay??? josh08041990 General Discussion 5 11/28/2003 9:07 PM

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 6:33 AM.