Notices

Old 11/08/2004, 6:42 PM
Completely Unrelated.

lol

Old 11/08/2004, 6:57 PM
David Herman enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by thechfan
yay! 100 posts on this thread. does this mean i have to throw away my big bags of hundreds?! dunno what that had to do with anything.
Yes, that does have to do with something because it allows me to segway into saying ...
Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me....but, in Day-veed Hurrrrmah ners tow-dee his thread has 5 pages and over 100 posts!
plus, there's gonna be a party at my house 'cause I'm now a member and everyone's invited. But dont park in my neighbor's yard 'cause that's something Bosnia would do!!

Old 11/09/2004, 4:22 PM
Completely Unrelated.

Congrats Minky! Woo. party! And I'm not BOSNIA so I wont park in your neighbors yard.

Old 11/09/2004, 5:35 PM
David Herman enthusiast

thanx, thechfan!

ooo, Dave fans: the Will Ferrell movie that Dave's in is slated for a May 2005 release. imdb.com gave May 13, but we know that could be subject to change. I assume he is playing the referee, judging that his character is called "Ref" in his filmography. If Dave is playing the referee, then according to a person who saw the film in a test audience: "When Will Ferrell starts kicking the *beep* out of the referee and shouting “LOOOOOOSER” at the other kids – well, that’s funny." This is kinda strange insight into the movie, but insight nonetheless. So Hermanheads, do what you will with this snippet of info (hope I'm on the right track with my assumptions). . Either way, I can't wait to see the movie!

Old 11/09/2004, 11:42 PM
Regular

Now after what Minky said. I'm looking forward to it. Here's a thought ????? Do you think there are any behind the scenes shots of the movie floating around on the net?. I just gave myself a project.

Old 11/10/2004, 2:51 AM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

David's name banner has been added, courtesy ef_7!

Old 11/10/2004, 2:23 PM
Completely Unrelated.

That would be funny to see Dave get the crap kicked out of him.

Old 11/11/2004, 9:53 AM
Regular

Default Memories

Reminds me of the time when Pauly Shore was on the show. Dave should have kicked his ass. I'd pay good money for that. I just saw "Dude" Nice legs

Old 11/11/2004, 10:35 AM
Completely Unrelated.

I'd pay good money for that too.

I was just watching the Christmas episode and he was so funny in the sketch where he was putting together the toy horse.

Old 11/11/2004, 11:34 AM
David Herman enthusiast

Default Re: Memories

Quote:
Originally posted by Darcy
Reminds me of the time when Pauly Shore was on the show. Dave should have kicked his ass. I'd pay good money for that. I just saw "Dude" Nice legs
lol. Hey, that reminds me: his Pauly Shore is really good too! Dave should have kicked his ass, but I think he got his fair amount in with the "Good Cop, Bad Cop" sketch.
I would also like to add to the note of Dave's lovely legs , that I additionally consider myself to be a pretty big fan of Dave's ass ...

Last edited by Minky; 11/11/2004 at 1:08 PM.
Old 11/11/2004, 12:01 PM
Completely Unrelated.

he does have great legs.

Old 11/11/2004, 2:22 PM
Regular

Default Recent posts

Could you image if he read this. Not to be Pervy but is he married? Now the though of those legs, a butt shot and and the Bob Dole nipple piercing shot . Has put me into overdrive. Quick who's got the ice water !!!!!

Old 11/11/2004, 3:31 PM
Completely Unrelated.

What if he read this...

I wonder if he is married???

Quote:
Now the though of those legs, a butt shot and and the Bob Dole nipple piercing shot . Has put me into overdrive. Quick who's got the ice water !!!!!
omg...

I told my friend that i was having a party (i was joking) and I told her dont park in my neighbors yard cause that's something bosnia would do and she didnt get it since she's an SNL FREAK.

Old 11/11/2004, 3:41 PM
Completely Unrelated.

Quote:
Originally posted by MysterE
David's name banner has been added, courtesy ef_7!
it's very nice, thanx ef_7.

Old 11/11/2004, 4:07 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by thechfan

it's very nice, thanx ef_7.
lol... your welcome!

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
Old 11/11/2004, 9:16 PM
David Herman enthusiast

Default Re: Recent posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Darcy
Could you image if he read this. Not to be Pervy but is he married? Now the though of those legs, a butt shot and and the Bob Dole nipple piercing shot . Has put me into overdrive. Quick who's got the ice water !!!!!
I can imagine. He'd probably laugh. . But that's okay because atleast he would know that he is loved. I wonder if he's married too. I'd be happy to know if he was....but that's not gonna stop my public admiration of his lower extremities .

Old 11/12/2004, 7:14 AM
Completely Unrelated.

he's loved by lots of people. if he is married...who's the lucky lady. married or not...he's still sooooo hot.

Old 11/12/2004, 4:54 PM
Regular

Default His Royal Hotness

TheChFan and Minky ~ Oh!!! I have to agree he is hot I can't put my finger on it (Yes I can but I might get arrested for it.) But there is just some about him that is very appealing. I know about you but I watch King of the Hill and Futurama and I have to say I don't think he's ever stopped working. That's a good thing. But on the commentary of Futurama They really get a kick out of working with him. I can't wait for Season 2 of Mad TV on DVD but also the 3rd Season of 24 on DVD. I missed the 3 shows he was on.

Old 11/12/2004, 10:21 PM
David Herman enthusiast

I dont know what that certain something is either about Dave that we know and love (that certain thing that we cant put our fingers on, but Darcy would like to ). He sure gives his fans a lot of different stuff to work with though. I adore how he's so versatile. With all the talk of the Herman love on the Futurama DVD, it's really making me want to watch it. I have the Invader Zim DVDs and they briefly mention him in the commentary in the first and second season. I think I'll post a transcript of those within the next few days.

Old 11/13/2004, 10:33 AM
David Herman enthusiast

Hey, here's a question-- that I'm almost afraid to ask for fear that it would alienate any man who would consider reading or posting in this thread-- but, what show/movie/character/role do you think Dave was hottest in?