Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Transcripts
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11/18/2003, 12:02 AM
???????????

Default A Little Pill Called Ecstacy (#816)

Announcer: You feel a little tired lately, rundown, your not yourself, your losing interest in the things that you once loved, your relationships are suffering, you feel antisocial. If this describes your life there may be an answer, there may be help a little pill called ecstasy.
Ask your dealer if its right for you. Ecstasy works by releasing a series of chemicals into your system endorphins and ceritona.

Ball: He he party dude feel my skin i think its moving.

Announcer: The endorphins bring on a sense of nirvana .

Head: I think that tree was trying to tell me something I know the bird was.

Announcer: The ceritona allows you to feel a sense of bliss lasting for hours on end.

Head: What's your name? I love you.

Head: Look it's Moby

(Moby plays DJ)

Announcer: Ecstasy is not for everyone side effects include paralysis willingness to have sex with Margaret Cho and listening to crappy techno music. Ecstasy is often made by community college dropouts in trailers or cockroach infested bathrooms a lot of these can lead to prolonged discussion with socks shoes or other footwear. Occansionally ecstasy can lead to death or in severe cases a tendency to waste votes on the green party

part of it might be wrong because of the audience laughing and the voices in the commercial speak at the same time when i got this clip from a website

Last edited by newt007; 07/13/2004 at 8:40 PM.

Old 07/13/2004, 8:32 PM
26/07/16!!

Just a few additions Newt or Ant can you update this?

Quote:
Originally posted by Ant29
Announcer:You feel a little tire lately, rundown, your not yourself, you losing intrest in the things that you once love, your relationships are suffering, you feel antisocial. if this describes your life there may be an answer, there may be help a little pill called ecstasy
Ask your dealer if its right for you. Ecstasy works by releasing a series of chemicals into your system endorfants and ceritona.
You feel a little tired lately, rundown, your not yourself, your losing interest in the things that you once loved, your relationships are suffering, you feel antisocial. If this describes your life there may be an answer, there may be help, a little pill called ecstasy. Ask your dealer if its right for you. Ecstasy works by releasing a series of chemicals into your system: endorphins and ceritona.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ant29
Announcer:Ecstasy is not for everyone side effects include paralysis willing to have sex to margret chil and listening to crapy techno music.Ecstasy is often made by community college dropouts, and trailers or cockroach infested bathrooms a lot of these can lead to prolonged discussion with socks shoes or other footwear occansional ecstasy can lead to death or in severe cases a tendency to waste both on a green party
Announcer:Ecstasy is not for everyone side effects include paralysis, willingness to have sex with Margaret Cho and listening to crappy techno music. Ecstasy is often made by community college dropouts in trailers or cockroach infested bathrooms, a lot of these can lead to prolonged discussion with socks, shoes or other footwear. Occansionally ecstasy can lead to death or in severe cases a tendency to waste votes on the green party.

View Post Old 09/13/2004, 1:07 AM
Andres
This message is hidden because Andres was banned from the site.
Old 03/08/2005, 8:59 PM
???????????

yeah its one of my favorites

Old 03/18/2005, 12:25 AM
???????????

Sorry I haven't been able to spell the words correctly because I got this through a movie clip that I downloaded and words sound the same to me, so here is an updated version w/ correct spelling thanks for correcting me funny_guy

Announcer: You feel a little tired lately, rundown, your not yourself, your losing interest in the things that you once loved, your relationships are suffering, you feel antisocial. If this describes your life there may be an answer, there may be help, a little pill called ecstasy. Ask your dealer if its right for you. Ecstasy works by releasing a series of chemicals into your system: endorphins and ceritona.

Ball: He he party dude, feel my skin I think its moving.

Announcer: The endorphins bring on a sense of Nirvana .

Head: I think that tree was trying to tell me something, I know the bird was.

Announcer: The ceritona allows you to feel a sense of bliss lasting for hours on end.

Head: What's your name? I love you.

Head: Look it's Moby!

(Moby plays DJ)

Announcer:Ecstasy is not for everyone side effects include paralysis, willingness to have sex with Margaret Cho and listening to crappy techno music. Ecstasy is often made by community college dropouts in trailers or cockroach infested bathrooms, a lot of these can lead to prolonged discussion with socks, shoes or other footwear. Occansionally ecstasy can lead to death or in severe cases a tendency to waste votes on the green party

Old 08/26/2008, 2:28 PM
dfsvrg

I love the part about having sex with Margaret Cho. Do you know how damaged your life would be after doing so?