Go Back   Planet MADtv > Sketch Comedy > General Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07/29/2008, 1:50 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Default The Pat Kilbane Timeline

As I finished the Aries Spears Timeline I went into a deep depression. I had done all my timelines. I didn't know what to do. I started to cry out to the heavens of Planet MADtv is there anyone else I can do now! This depression lasted about an hour because then mizzimad gave me a suggestion that got the ball rolling on this timeline. The Pat Kilbane timeline. How could I not do a timeline on who was probably the most active cast member that did not go the whole 5 years. He deserves a timeline, and that's what he is going to get. Ladies and gentlemen the Pat Kilbane timeline.

1997: Pat gets hired on as a feature player for the 3rd season of MADtv.

September 20, 1997: Pat appears in his first episode. His first sketch would be called G.I Jackson where he would play Sean Connery. This would also be Pat's first impression on MADtv.

September 27, 1997: The first Coffee Guy sketch is performed. Watch the sketch

September 19, 1998: Pat appears as Nick Bendix: Captain Dutch Anderson in the Rocket Revengers sketches for the first time.

September 26: 1998: Pat appears as the first Spishak Spokesman for the first time.

February 27, 1999: Pat appears as the Sheriff's Deputy in the Son of Dolemite sketches for the first time. Read the transcript

April 10, 1999: The last Coffee Guy sketch is performed.

September 25, 1999: Pat plays Taylor Jason Bernard Harry Brown Jacobson: Nolan in the Pretty White Kids with Problems sketch for the first time. Read the transcript

October 16, 1999: Pat appears as Schtein in the Hoppy Potty sketches for the first time. Read the transcript

October 23, 1999: Pat plays Taylor Jason Bernard Harry Brown Jacobson: Nolan in the Pretty White Kids with Problems sketches for the last time. Read the transcript

October 30, 1999: The first Andy Kessler sketch is performed, and Pat plays Schtein in the Hoppy Potty sketches for the last time. Watch the Hoppy Potty sketch

January 29, 2000: Pat plays Nick Bendix: Captain Dutch Anderson in the Rocket Revengers sketches for the last time.

February 19, 2000: Pat plays Sheriff's Deputy in the Son of Dolemite sketches for the last time. Watch the sketch

March 18, 2000: Pat plays the Spishak Spokesman for the last time, and as Paul Rudd in the Elvis sketches for the first time*. Watch the Spishak Spokesman sketch

April 8, 2000: Pat plays Paul Rudd in the Elvis sketches for the last time*.

May 6, 2000: The last Andy Kessler sketch is performed.

May 20, 2000: Pat appears in his last episode. Except for the closing his last sketch would be called Antonia Guard. Pat also performed his last impression on the show, playing Chuck Woolery in a Love Connection parody. Watch the Antonia sketch

2000: Pat Kilbane is let go at the end of season 5.

Life After MAD

Pat has done most of his work outside of the show in minor bit parts in movies. He has been in movie such as Monkeybone,Semi-Pro, and Meet Dave. He tried to get his own sketch show on Comedy Central produced in 2003. It came down to a battle between him, and another pilot Reno 911!. Comedy Central decided to go with Reno 911 and Pat's pilot was never aired. Pat Kilbane has not made any guest appearances on MADtv since leaving, but because he was fired after his 3rd season the chances of him returning are remote, but I think everyone would agree with me that we all wish we could see another Coffee Guy, or Spishak sketch right?

*Thanks to mizzimad for the information.

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 07/29/2008 at 5:04 PM.

Old 07/29/2008, 1:52 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Ok, people I need more ideas. If there is a cast member that you really want a timeline for, or just a timeline for a cast member drop me a line on here or on one of the many other timelines.

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)
Old 07/29/2008, 2:26 AM
Flan-Boy Extraordinaire

Why is it that mizz is such a pain to play games with, but has such a great mind to churn out ideas? It's really weird, ain't it?

Old 07/29/2008, 12:00 PM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkedkedk View Post
Why is it that mizz is such a pain to play games with, but has such a great mind to churn out ideas? It's really weird, ain't it?
Hmm, I wonder how Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius, would answer this. Hey, if you think I'm a pain in the tokus now, edk, then just wait until we start reviewing the new episodes in September. I guarantee you that without even trying, I'll ruffle more feathers than Colonel Sanders.

Great job as always, tvman. I don't know how many more alumni you could legitimately do timelines for, though; the pickin's is gittin' a bit slim. Anyway, for completion's sake, it appears that Pat's Rudd made two appearances: #519 (original air date of 3-18-2000) and #520 (original air date of 4-8-2000).

"We can dig it!"
Old 07/29/2008, 7:46 PM
Casual Fan

Maybe it's just me, but of all the shorter serving cast members (3 seasons or less), it always seemed like Pat was on the show a lot longer than he actually was. Maybe cuz he did a lot the whole time he was there (unlike most cast members who didn't last too long) and had a lot of popular characters. I never understood why they didn't bring him back after 2000, he was awesome.
Old 07/29/2008, 10:09 PM
Cupcake: Celebrating S14!

Great job w/ these timelines, TVMAN!

~Fatima!

Michael, Mo + Nicole Parker FOREVER!!!!
Old 07/30/2008, 1:35 AM
Obsessed!

I know she wasn't on long, but she is one of my favorites: Lisa Donovan!!!! Could you do a short one on her!

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 07/30/2008, 5:45 AM
Flan-Boy Extraordinaire

Lisa's up in her own Cast member thread, take a look guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzimad View Post
Hmm, I wonder how Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius, would answer this. Hey, if you think I'm a pain in the tokus now, edk, then just wait until we start reviewing the new episodes in September. I guarantee you that without even trying, I'll ruffle more feathers than Colonel Sanders.
Oooo, sounds evil...

Old 07/31/2008, 6:14 PM
Bender: still great

Someone has WAY too much time on his hands...

...of course, I'm talking about myself, because I can't stop obsessing trying to max my Achievements for Dynasty Warriors 6. Anyways, keep up the good work with the timelines.

Old 08/01/2008, 11:07 AM
n4yr

At first I was going to suggest a Frank Caliendo timeline but then I realized he has virtually no characters....

So I'm going to suggest Ron Pederson and/or Paul Vogt timelines.