Go Back   Planet MADtv > Sketch Comedy > General Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is Jordan Peele's best recurring character? Mmm, mmmmmmmm....
Dontelle LaMontrose ("Inside Looking Out") 3 25.00%
Marcus McCloud 1 8.33%
Gray (The Superstitious Knights) 0 0%
Killbrain the Fury (Astroman & Killbrain) 3 25.00%
Stingray ("Abercrombie and Fitch") 0 0%
Funkenstein 0 0%
Larvelle Dupree ("Real M*********** Talk") 1 8.33%
Noodles (The Hype Jingleberries) 4 33.33%
Tyrone Conkling ("Holly Meadow Estates") 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10/15/2007, 9:14 PM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

Default Jordan Peele's Best Recurring Character

In the interest of generating mo' talk in the General Forum, I've created another poll. (It's what I'm good at, okay? ) This time, I've decided to go with a poll that will more likely appeal to current fans than my Nicky-Poo poll, regardless of how much I may have patted myself on the back for creating the latter. Anyway, who is Jordan Peele's best recurring character? For me, it was a close call between Marcus McCloud and Funkenstein; however, I went with the former because Marcus's rants are so pathetically hilarious. If pressed, then I would probably say that the Funkenstein sketches tend to be funnier overall than the Marcus sketches; however, Marcus stands out to me as more of a "character" than Funkenstein, if that even comes close to making sense. Okay, your turn--tag, you're it! (*Blushes after creating the lamest ending ever to a post.*)

"We can dig it!"

Old 10/16/2007, 4:42 AM
Winter is coming, and SO AM I
Administrator

As much as I like Jordan, he sure doesn't have a very impressive original character lineup, does he? I don't care for Inside Looking Out, Abercrombie & Fitch, Funkenstein, Real M*********** Talk, or Holly Meadow Estates, and because I have no strong feelings towards Gray or Killbrain, that only leaves two options. I bet you'll never guess which one I picked!

Old 10/16/2007, 11:50 AM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Dontelle LaMontrose...characters aren't his strong point I guess, because the only other one I really like is Killbrain Oo
Old 10/16/2007, 1:08 PM
zlolz

Dontelle LaMonstrose and Marcus McCloud are the only ones I can say I like. And ILO >>>>> Marcus McCloud. Soo...

Old 10/16/2007, 5:32 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Jordan's characters never tickled my funny bone. He's better in one off sketches IMO.

But If I had to pick, I guess it's the Inside Looking out guy, simply because he takes the racial insults that Nicole P's character throws at him.

Old 10/17/2007, 12:36 AM
Casual Fan

I always thought Killbrain was underrated, him & Ike only seemed to do those once every 2 or 3 seasons it seemed. Which character is Marcus McCloud? The name sounds familiar, but I'm drawing a blank.