Go Back   Planet MADtv > Sketch Comedy > Front Page News
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03/06/2006, 12:50 AM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Post Josh Meyers Gets His Own Show

Even before his current show goes off the airways, Josh Meyers has another show in the works thanks to his development deal with the FOX network. The only difference between this role and his former role on That 70's Show is that Josh will infact be the lead character of the new comedy "That Guy".
From ComingSoon.net:That Guy, from Regency TV and Montecito Pictures, centers on a guy (Meyers) in his early 30s who realizes that he is getting too old for his partying ways but is not ready to settle down like his friends.
This is only a pilot, so its chances of getting picked are still up in the air. Stay tuned for updates.

Last edited by Dartanian; 03/15/2006 at 3:05 AM.

Old 03/08/2006, 3:17 PM
<3 True Love <3

darn! I was sooo going to email someone about this, but like the good little poster I am, I checked to see if it was posted already

But hopefully this show will do great, I mean Josh is an excellent comedian, he just needs the fan base...

*disclaimer: this post is not intendid to offend male homosexuals due to it's flamboyancy...any discrepencies from this post need be discussed in a pm to the poster thank you!

Old 05/08/2007, 9:07 AM
Fresh Meat

Question Where

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxz View Post
darn! I was sooo going to email someone about this, but like the good little poster I am, I checked to see if it was posted already

But hopefully this show will do great, I mean Josh is an excellent comedian, he just needs the fan base...
where did you get all josh's pictures???
Old 05/08/2007, 4:38 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Shows on FOX, especially comedies/sitcoms don't to well on FOX. Maybe this will be That Show that changes that.

OMG IM SEW PUNNY!
Old 05/08/2007, 4:57 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
Shows on FOX, especially comedies/sitcoms don't to well on FOX. Maybe this will be That Show that changes that.

OMG IM SEW PUNNY!
That post is funny for two reasons - a) the That Show thing and b) it suggests a FOX primetime comedy doing well.

oh shyt, i bet someone from FOX is reading this right now, and thinking how unloyal MAD fans are, so this will be the reason to ax the show.